The Most Wonderful Girl

Story Info
He meets a woman of his dreams but she's a he.
5.1k words
4.37
65.5k
17

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/27/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gobula
gobula
185 Followers

Tomeric Scolfield pushed her glasses up and smiled at me. What kind of name was Tomeric anyway? Was it short for Tom and Erica, did her parents want a boy? Was she named after her grand parents? It was only by close observation and eavesdropping had I been able to find out her name. The older librarians called her Miss Scolfield, and not in a pleasant way, while a black female friend of hers came in and called her Tomeric once. Maybe that was it, maybe she was half black or something.

It was possible. She had sometimes curly, sometimes strait blonde hair. which seamed died. Large dark eye lashes and well trimmed but thick dirty brown eyebrows which crowned her blue sometimes green eyes, that she kept hidden behind those dull black glasses. Her face was like an Asian's but with large eyes and full lips and she was short, or should I say tiny, despite the large corky sandals she wore.

She always dressed proper, in an ankle dress and buttoned up long sleeve shirt, though once I had seen her in a pair of jeans. It was a month before when the Library set up this picnic and grill by the small lake that was next to it. She wore these skin tight jeans that rode her hips and had cargo pockets on the side, they seemed elastic- man was she hot!

It was a good thing I was there early too or I would have missed it for they other librarians sent her home to change. They were always down on her. I figured it was jealousy because she was so pretty and full of life and they were so very ugly and at the end.

So there she was smiling at me, "What do you have today?" she asked pushing up on her glasses, which were too heavy for her petite nose and heart shaped face.

"I uh... astrology." I muttered, what a boob!

"I love the stars." she gleamed, and ran the book code, "Oh- you have a past balance." She frowned and checked the screen.

"Oh it is nothing I'll pay." I stammered trying to stop her from looking at the book title.

"How to pick up girls..." she shook her head and accepted the money from me, I placed it nervously in her little hands.

"You MUST have checked it out for someone else, because I cannot imagine you having ANY trouble in that field!" she smiled genuine and our eyes locked.

I drifted away, within them, those dreamy orbs of blue and green, so large, so sad.

"Miss Scolfield!" Another of 'The Evil Brood' as I called them shouted for the young woman's attention, "When are you going to get these books in order?"

"Have a pleasant read." she said to me before turning back to the old crone.

"No trouble in that field?" Yeah right! But I took her words and locked them up, planing to replay the events for the rest of the week, a decent amount of time before returning the book. I couldn't come back too soon or it would seem like what it was- that I was stalking her.

The week passed, in which I had several dreams of Tomeric and some day time fantasies as well. I imagined her giving me sex in the isles or running into her at a pet store where she might be buying a small dog or something. When finally enough days passed that I could reasonably return to the library, I did.

Tomeric was out among the shelves putting away returned books and it was there that I found her, "Hey you." She said to me with a smile as I pretended to have to squeeze passed. "Hello woman." I said as nonchalant as I could muster.

She laughed, "That is funny."

As most days, her hair was in a pony tail. But it was curly and a little blonder than usual. She pushed up on her glasses and smiled at me, "Back for more are you?"

"I cannot get enough." I let my smile stay on her hoping she would know the rest, that I could not EVER get enough of her. Surprised at my assertion my eyes even flashed. I could feel them, and she blushed.

"I am all at woo..." she turned away suddenly, "You must have been reading that book, look I have goose bumps!" her whisper was breathless and she turned her head quickly as if in fear that she'd spoken too loud.

I really was unsure how to proceed so I nodded, "They fit you well." It was then that I noticed through her white button down shirt, that her nipples were heard. They were large and dark, and poked through her shirt. I never thought that she wasn't wearing a braw, I guess I just assumed she was. IT was really never her chest I was looking at anyway. Her breasts were not large, and I am sure she was called 'Wash board' and other things growing up, but they were there, I could see as she turned away that they were a good handful. I had NEVER been so close to them and it took everything I had to stop myself from reaching out and touching them.

As she turned, she revealed her long neck, where her hair played at the end of it. One of her tiny hands, with long fingers and surprisingly long nails played at the end of her pony tail as she looked behind her up the isle, where Mrs Woodrow, the senior librarian was stacking books.

When she turned back, she busted me staring at her chest. "I am sorry." it was my turn to blush.

"Don't be." she smiled.

"Miss Scolfield, are you going to finish the task at hand sometime today?"

"Y-yes Mrs Woodrow."

"This is not a foot ball field you don't have to shout." the elderly woman said curtly.

"Yes Mrs Woodrow, I was just explaining..."

"This is not a social club either tell your young friend to get his book and be on."

"We need to do this at another place." I said suddenly, before I could stop myself.

She looked back at me with surprise, "The coffee shop down town, near the Irish pub." she said.

My mouth fell open as I watched her turn and walk away, her hips swaying just a little as she went. I remembered how her butt was nice and round in the jeans, the dress hid her little body well, but I had seen it that day. And with any luck I would see it again.

"Tonight?" I whispered after her, "Today?"

"Tonight." she said, "At ten."

I blew up inside. And quickly I left the Library not wanting to risk seeing her again and doing something so stupid that she would cancel on me- that I could not bear!

Now there are two coffee shops down town near the Irish pub but one closes at 5 and the other is opened until midnight. The later is usually filled with college brats and the poetic like people, but there is always an interesting thing happening there. There are two lesbians who run the counter and they both our jealous of each other. One obviously likes men still and the other likes ANY female that enters the place, both flirt and aggravate the hell out of each other and that makes for an amusing watch.

I used to go into that place quite a lot until I discovered Tomeric at the Library, then I spent my time there and dreaming about her instead of wondering what the two girls behind the counter got into. They were both tattooed and very pretty and remembered me as I came in. "Hello Tod." The brunet who liked men smiled at me, "Espresso?"

"Please, make it a double." I wasn't afraid of coffee breath, I had my pack of gum with me.

I watched as she made my coffee, how the red head scoured at us.

When I turned around I saw that it had begun to rain. Typical Florida. The sunshine state my ass. I took a seat next to the window to look out for Tomeric than moved to a corner where she wouldn't see me from the road and have a change of heart. Not that I am ugly, but very, very, very insecure. Then I decided on another spot, where I had a good view of both door and counter. Then I picked up a board game, Checkers I think it was and set it up to pass the time while I waited.

I ordered two more espressos while I waited and eventually that rain, which had become a downpour lightened up. But by then it was almost eleven and I decided to go.

Crestfallen, and a bit angry I cleared the tab that I had set up with the Brunet and stepped outside. It was drizzling by the time I reached my car, and I wasn't sure if I was crying or not- I would like to think that I wasn't but maybe I was. Of course she was going to stand me up- she was so beautiful and I was just another loser- there are probably a hundred guys who hit on her EVERY day! My car started on the first try, but that didn't lighten my mood any. and I pulled away, deciding to drive away from the Library, "I just won't go back." I told myself.

As I approached us one, however, something caught my eye. It was a car with it's flasher's on at the side of the road near the tracks, where the homeless tended to congregate. They were not usually trouble but there was a dark element that tended to be drawn to the area as well and I remember thinking; "That car ain't gonna look so nice in the morning."

As I was passing it I saw a blonde head inside. I slowed and my suspicions were confirmed. It was Tomeric, She must have broken down in the rain and been trapped here!

My heart took a leap- "I get to be a hero." I spun around to park in front of her and put on my caution lights. "Be the man!" I told myself and I stepped out.

There was a sincere look of relief on her face as she saw who I was. "Trouble miss?" I asked with a smile as she opened up her door and stepped out. She was soaked from head to toe. Obviously she had tried to fix whatever the problem was herself but had been unable to. "Yeah." she smiled, "I stood someone up- but you found me." she smiled.

I saw that she had a flat tire and had tried to change it, "What happened?"

"I was changing the tire but all these creepy guys started to gather around so I pretended to call my boyfriend, and here you are."

I looked around for the creepy guys, they had mulled away as I approached, now I knew why- they thought she called me. "How long have you been stuck here?"

"Since ten.." She rubbed her arms, "I was going to be fashionably late, besides they worked my ass off tonight!"

I blushed, never having assumed her to use such language- "Well lets get your tire changed shall we?"

It began to rain again as I finished the job she had started. I continuously offered her to go into her car or my car to get out of the rain but she insisted on staying put with me, sighting that she was already drenched.

When I was finished, I announced that we would have to do this again sometime and she laughed. There was some idle chat about books and movies and then we parted. However, my car did not start.

Luckily she hadn't pulled off yet, and she offered me a ride.

"I will get your car wet."

"I already did!" she opened the passenger door from the inside, "C'mon!"

I shrugged, "If they steal my car, I will call it a blessing and thank God EVERY DAY!" She laughed again and we were off.

Her car was small, compact, a Datson. Her hand brushed my leg as she changed gears and the scent of her perfume filled the air. Outside it began to rain again. "Where do you wanna go?" she asked. When I didn't reply at first she added, "Your place or mine?"

"Mine is a mess." I said quickly, I was lying but I wanted to see where she lived.

Tomeric grinned and down shifted as she turned off of US-1 and on to Robert Jay, this would take us into "Crack" town- worse than University! "You live over here?" I asked, checking the lock on the door.

"Yeah." she said as she pulled off into what I feared would be the worse neighborhood I had ever been in.

"Well..." I observed the police cars which were surrounding a small liquor store where even at this hour business seemed to be booming. There were hookers that walked around dazed and young kids that ran up to any car that slowed or stopped. "Jitter-Bugs" she called them.

She smiled at me from the side of her face, "I suppose I don't have to worry about you stalking me now do I?"

I wasn't sure if she meant that she didn't want me sneaking around her house- or if she thought I thought I was too good for her now. "Believe you me." I said, "I would travel the world to be with you."

She stopped her car at a dark house with a beat up fence around it, "I wouldn't ask for that." she said as the engine sputtered to a halt, "Only to cross the town."

I was drunk from her words, How had I suddenly become a man desired by her? Had I? Was this a dream? Not forgetting where I was, I quickly followed her in. The night was filled with the sounds of cars, people and noise, but inside her house- when she closed the door it was another world. Rich fragrance of scented candles and the musky smell of perfume engulfed me as I entered her place. The walls and floor vibrated silently from her music box which pressed it's beat rhythm throughout.

"Do you mind?" she asked as she skillfully adjusted the sound with a remote.

"Not at all." I looked around, politely and smiled, "The only thing about you that doesn't surprise me yet is no TV."

She nodded and set the remote back in it's place by the door, "Let me show you something."

I followed her through the living room where two couches wrapped an unused fire place, beyond which was what seemed to be the kitchen. That would have been to the right- but we went left down a short dark hallway with wood floors, "That is the bathroom, you can shower and use the towels."

I didn't want to ask, but found the words stumbling out anyway, "What about you?"

"I have my own." she said crossing her arms, her tone was polite but her stance firm. She nodded her head towards the bathroom behind me. "There's also a robe in there you can use."

By this time I still did not know if she was half Black, half Asian, or all the above. To confuse things even more, when she spoke she had a subtle Spanish accent. The guest bathroom offered no clue either. The medicine cabinet was empty, there were however two toothbrushes still in their wrappers and it was stocked with both toilet paper and pads. "Enough snooping!" I told myself, and I took a shower. It was an old tub with tile sides for the shower walls. there were cracks along the porcelain sides but I didn't notice any leak. I was careful not to make a mess and I hung my wet clothes up in the shower when I was done.

On the door I found three white robes, each with the Hilton logo on them in gold. I laughed to myself as I picked one, "What about my underwear?" I thought.

She knocked at the door, "I am getting ready to start the dryer... can I have your clothes?"

Without hesitation I popped open the door and handed her the wet lot.

There she was in the hallway, her hair pulled back into a trowel and in a small silk kimono which barely covered the gap between her legs. I tried not to look. But chalk it up to another failure for me because she caught me. "Do you like my Dragon robe?" she asked with a sly grin. She turned showing off her perfectly rounded little ass.

She was so petit that I felt clumsy and large next to her- like Bongo the ape. "Yes- you look fine..." I spun around for her. "How about me?"

She laughed, "I knew I would get a good use out of those bathrobes."

"Is that why you took them?" I pointed to the gold crest on the shoulder.

"Yeah." she said as I followed her out of the hall and across the living room, into the garage which was dark and crowded and stunk of gasoline and oil. There she threw our clothes into a dryer and started it up.

"Your clothes and mine, mingling." I said, "Kinda romantic don't you think?"

She blinked at me, batting her large eyebrows as if she was mysteriously unaware to the implications.

"I wonder what the kids are up to?"

That caused her to laugh as I followed her back into the house. I thought we were going to go right, into the kitchen and maybe have a drink- but that wasn't the case, she walked strait back into the hallway again which led to the guest room and bathroom and the master bedroom and bath. "Follow me." She didn't have to say it, I was there already, at her heals as she took me into her room.

"Such the hero." she said as she turned around before me, closely, rubbing her body next to mine as she did so. She ran her hands over my chest, "You saved me tonight."

"I cannot see how any man would do other wise... you're so beautiful."

She pressed her body next to mine and turned her head away, the rich smell of cinnamon came from her skin and a fragrance of wild flowers from her hair. I stood more than a head above her. In the library she always wore those high heeled shoes, it was then that I realized just how high those heals were. She was probably near the same size as those Olsen girls, but obviously they'd never had the life this woman had, had. "I never thought librarians could be so sexy." I blurted out. Nerves were getting the best of me, I had to keep them in check somehow.

"Would you like me to put some music on?"

"Sure."

She slid around me at the door and then pushed me gently back on to her bed, "Wait here."

I stretched back. "This is a dream." I said as I pulled my body back to take the center spot on her large queen sized bed. In the darkness I could just make out the tiger and leopard print comforter, pillows and wall hangings. There wasn't much to clutter the room but there was enough here to sense that she liked wild animals or Africa. There was even a fertility statue near the bed. A car light passed along the wall and I saw what could have been a painting of the Karma Sutra. The bass of music started up again, it trembled through my body, but this time there were vocals too and accompanying music, of course it was Opera-like techno and though I never was into it before I knew I would have to have some at home now.

When she returned to the bedroom, the front of her Kimono was opened up. Her small breasts stuck out with nipples erect into the darkness of the room. She wore a leopard thong, and nothing more. Her hair hung loose to her shoulders and she paused revealing to me that she was almost as nervous as I was. Though why I couldn't tell you- she was a perfect creature whereas I had flaw on top of flaw.

It's not that I am fat, nor skinny, nor old or too young but just that average Joe, and she was looking like she was on her way to a Victoria photo shoot. "My God." I said.

"Hush." she replied as she crawled on to the bed, "Before the fertility gods get jealous and curse us. She put a finger to my lip as I started to sit up and whispered to me that I should lay back down.

I complied.

She crawled on top of me and placed a kiss on my mouth. Her full lips sucked my tongue into her mouth and she searched out mine with hers. I felt her breasts and her sides, hungry to feel every inch that was her and she cooed in my ear as I pinched her nipples. She then nibbled on my neck, my chest and my belly as she slid down on me.

I really didn't know what to do or where to go from there, I had nothing but the pillows to hold on to, and wasn't sure how she would fell about me putting my hands on her head, like they do in the movies- so I waited.

She licked at the base of my member as she cupped the balls in her hand. I looked down at her but in the dark room I could only see clearly when cars drove past and their light came into the room. Luckily it happened quite often and I saw her as she took my full erection in her mouth. She locked eyes with mine and took herself all the way to my stomach, and deep throated me.

Her tongue played at the belly of my penis as she slid up and down on it until it began to pulse, I was in ecstasy, surely I was going to cum more than I ever had while playing with myself. But just at the point when I thought I should warn her she stopped and gripped one of her hands around the base, squeezing near painfully tight.

"Ah!" I said arching my back in slight pleasure and pain, "What are you doing?" I gasped.

"Making love." she said as she nibbled on my thighs and bit at my belly, then she loosened her grasp and continued to suck me again, she brought me to the same point that I was before and then squeezed at the base with one hand while she rubbed my chest with the other, then she crawled up my body like a cat and began to kiss me again.

gobula
gobula
185 Followers
12