The Most Wonderful Girl Ch. 02

Story Info
Love with the (girl) of his dreams continues.
2k words
4.5
42.3k
10

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/27/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gobula
gobula
186 Followers

It did not take long for me to get back into it. Tomeric's petit body on my lap, grinding. She squat with her knees pinning me to the couch and her mouth fastened to my neck. My hands groped her small breasts and I squeezed her little ass too. "You are so hot." I confessed.

"I want you." she said, before locking her mouth onto mine. We explored each others mouths with our tongues.

"I want you too." I said as I broke for a breath.

She moaned as my erection poked her thigh. "Well lets see what we can do about it." she said as she slid down on me. Her face went right to my groin and she took my penis into her mouth, all the way to the base. Then she licked and nibbled on the belly of it and continued to suck on it as she had done before in the bedroom. Now I was left once again with the quandary of what to do with my hands. I moved her hair back at first so I could see her face. A car passed outside and I caught her eyes in mid suck, she smiled at me and I let my hand rest there for a moment, on the top of her head, then to the back of it. I didn't press down but gently rode her head as her head bobbed up and down the length of my manhood.

My other arm I left on the back of the couch and there I relaxed, slowly grinding my hips as I felt the inclination, "Oh baby... uh... I am gonna cum."

"Not yet." she said suddenly rising up off of me, and standing, she slipped the silk kimono to the floor and stood with only the leopard thong on. "Do you want me still baby?" she asked.

"Oh yes!" I didn't ask how, I didn't care- she'd had me so wound up and I was horny enough to try anything.

"C'mon baby." she said pulling me up to my feet. She then crawled on to the couch where I was and in one skilled move lubricated herself with her fingers and her spit. She pulled the thong to the side and looked back at me, "Well?"

I did not stop to think but simply put part A into B. She cooed as I entered her ass and sighed, "Oh your a big boy aren't you?" she rested on her elbows at the back of the couch.

I took a more commanding stance and pulled myself to her with my hands both on her smaller back. "You feel so good baby." I said as I slipped into her warmth all the way to the base, until my balls rested against her taint. "Oh-yeah." I gasped, squeezing her butt. It was the same ass that I had dreamed about since the picnic. The very same ass that she'd cover up in those long dresses at the library, and I was deep inside it.

She purred and arched her back toward me, reaching an arm up around my neck and kissed me, "Fuck me!" she said.

I had to place a foot next to her knee to get the right angle and then I began to move back and forth into her.

"Yes!" She gasped, "Ooh Baby harder!"

I began to pound into, finding a rhythm with the street noise and ghetto sounds from passing cars. "You like it?" I asked.

"Uhh" she bit back at me again and then threw herself forward, resting her elbows on the couch's back, "That's it, fuck me baby! Fuck me! Oh fuck yeah!" she screamed.

I obliged with everything I had, no longer able to speak for myself I could only grunt and pant as I pounded with everything I had into her. I slapped her ass, I pulled her ass, and I pressed down on her lower back, she loved it and I loved every part of it as well.

I noticed that she had removed her thong to the side and was cupping her own genitals in her hand, her long nails scrapped my balls as I slapped them against her, "Oh you fuck me good, you fuck me-fuck me good!" she gasped.

I grunted and came the moment she squeezed her anus around me. It had become so tight I could hardly breathe. "Your so good!" I stuttered.

"I'm coming!" she squealed, "Don't stop!"

Though I was already going limp, she was loose and I continued to hammer into her so long as she made sounds of coming. Then, finished, I collapsed on her back and pressed her into the couch. "I love you." I said.

"Love me." she said.

"I do."

She finished playing with herself and covered up again with the thong and then pulled herself off of me. "I want to keep you in me always." she giggled.

"I wish." Out of breath and having cum more than I ever had in my life, with her in the past few moments, I was complete. "I can die now." I fell into the couch next to her and we kissed again, "I can die."

"Well don't." She leaned over and smiled at me, "You fucked me good."

"Can we do this again?"

"Anytime." she kissed me again and then tongued my sweaty chest as she went down on me one last time that night. She cleaned me off and brought me to yet another orgasm. Then we shared a few shots of scotch before climbing into bed together.

It was around three in the morning when I woke up with the realization of what I had done.

She was sleeping softly next to me. I say she but really she was a man. She had a penis, though it was considerably smaller than mine- it was still male. What the hell had I done? Who the hell was she? What did I even know about her? Did the other librarians know, is that why they were always so mean to her? Either way, she didn't deserve their cruelty... OK so that was pretty profound actually- if I cared enough about her to want to protect her from them, then what was I and what was this?

All the thoughts swam around my head as I lay there next to her. Until she moved slightly and brought her head to my chest, sleeping like a baby snuggled in my arms. I was her protector, her comforter. The smell of her hair and skin filled my nostrils, as before the wild flowers and the fragrance of cinnamon. I would never get that scent out of my head, and I dint want to.

She was all that I ever wanted, she was all that I would ever need, who cares if she wasn't a she?

Well... that would be the problem.

"What is it honey?" She asked me, sitting up on her elbow and rubbing her eyes. I liked the sound of her voice. "What is it you like about me?"

She paused for a second. Outside another car drove by. Doors slammed and in the distance there was an argument. "Well if you remember, you fucked me good." She laughed playfully, "Really though- I have known you a long time."

"Don't tell me you've liked me as long as I have you."

"Were you really watching me?"

"From the first time I saw you, I was hooked." I confessed. "You were that blue button down shirt and long skirt. Your hair was blond and in a tail."

"Like always."

"Why do you let those old hags at the library treat you like dirt?"

"I guess I am a kind of sadist." she laughed again.

"You have a pretty laugh. It matches your beautiful smile."

"Stop it I'll want a ring."

"That would be funny."

"Why?" she blinked at me in the dark and I felt suddenly the awkwardness of it all.

"Uh because I um was never one to be committed." I recovered well.

"Not even to me, you said you loved me and that I was the most beautiful girl in the world."

"No, I didn't, but yes I will be committed to you, if you will have me, and what I said was that you are the most beautiful woman I have ever known and that you are the most wonderful girl."

She laughed at me and sat up. "You know... You have cum in my belly and my bottom tonight."

I was taken back, "Well you came too."

"Yeah... it was good, but it was in my hand."

"What do you mean?"

"Nothing..." she shrugged, "When you are ready I will be waiting." Before I could respond she kissed me on the mouth and then my neck and worked her way down my chest to my groin again.

"I've already come twice, I don't think I can..."

My erection cut me off and she continued to suck me until I grew harder than before, "I don't know what I should do with this." she said as she took my balls in her mouth and fondled my length with her hands.

"Ride me." I gasped.

Nearly with delight she climbed onto me and slid down quickly. She didn't even pause to hold the thong to the side but let it rub against me as she engulfed my penis with her ass. "Oh that's it baby." she said rocking back and forth on me as I lay on my back. "Fuck me baby, fuck me!"

I arched my back up and gyrated my hips in motion providing her with a rhythm which grinded her forward. She panted her hot breath into my face and leaning forward, bit my neck.

I lifted her up by her legs so that she was bent over on top of me, facing me, but a few inches from the bed and then I began to pound up into her ass like a jack hammer. "Oh baby you feel good!" I gasped.

"That's it! Yes! Yes! Yes! Fuck me! ugh" she bit into my neck and chest again as I gave her what I could, all that I could from that angle. When I was getting too tired to continue I threw her on her back, where I had been and held her legs up over her head. She took hold of her own ankles with one hand and scratched my butt with the long nails of her other hand as she pulled me into her. "Keep it up! Yes Faster! Ooh that's it baby!"

I pushed with my feet at the bottom of the bed and drove myself down into her. With my hands I braced myself over her and pushed down into her. In the dim light I could see my member moving into her, pushing on her insides. As I came in there was a bulge and as I came out there was a gap. Again and again I drove myself down into her, faster and faster until I was ready to explode.

She'd already pulled her thong to the side and her little penis was flopping around back and forth, slapping her belly and thighs as I bounced her down into the bed beneath me. She cried out and came with a suddenness that shocked us both. Warm spray exploded onto my chest, and arched in the air, covering her with gooey spots from her thighs to her breasts.

At that same time, I came too. It filled her up and backed out of her hole as I withdrew, panting. "Damn you are good!"

"Me?" she shuddered, letting her legs fall to the bed, "you did everything pappy!" she pulled her thong over her flaccid member and sat up. She leaned in on me and licked her semen off of my chest.

"Do you like it?" I asked.

"Mmm" she said as she lapped it up, then brought her mouth up to mine and surprised me by spitting it inside me. It was an explosion of salty sweetness. And I could not refuse her tongue, but sent my own over to scoop out what might remain.

"You are delicious."

"No." she said, "I am wonderful."

gobula
gobula
186 Followers