The Most Wonderful Mistake

Story Info
A mix-up in roommate assignments works out for the best.
4k words
4.57
102.5k
81
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

I had finally gotten to college. While growing up, my favorite television show was "How It's Made," a program that takes you through all the stages and steps required to manufacture a familiar, everyday product, all the way from a toothbrush to a grand piano.

The complex machines used to make these products fascinated me and I knew that I wanted more than anything to become a mechanical engineer so I could think up and build those kinds of machines. So, I studied math and science with particular emphasis and picked out a university that was highly recommended for mechanical engineering.

It wasn't a technical or engineering school like Cornell or Georgia Tech but was well-rounded university with a very good engineering department.

So, I was there, just moved in to my dorm room, mostly unpacked and settled into my half of the space when I heard a key enter the lock and the door open.

Standing there was a girl, a Chinese girl, looking a bit puzzled at me.

"Um, Room 304, West Dorm, right?"

"Yeah, 304," I answered as I stood up.

She was fairly tall, about five-six, and very pretty with long, shiny, jet-black hair almost to her waist.

"Is this your room?" she asked.

"Yes, I've got the Assignment sheet right here, yes, 304, West Dorm."

"Mine says the same thing. It must be my name," she said, laughing.

I looked at the sheet which read, Huan Feng. I looked at my own sheet and the same name, Huan Feng, was listed as my roommate.

"See that is me, Huan Feng, Huan is also a boy's name. They must have thought I was a guy."

"Well, we could go over to the Admin Building and get it changed, I'll go with you," I offered, after all, she was a very pretty girl and seemed so nice. She agreed and we set off for the Administration Office and, when we got there, it was closed.

So, I took the opportunity to get to know this lovely and, to me, somewhat exotic, creature by inviting her to join me in a coffee.

As we sat, she said, "I guess, if you don't mind, I could stay the night in your room and try to sort this out tomorrow. It is a coed dorm so there should be plenty of facilities for both."

"Actually, it's the newest dorm building and each room has its own bathroom so there's no running down the hall like I figured there might be," I told her. "It's fine with me if you want to stay, after all, you are the one listed on my roommate assignment sheet."

"Well, that's good, I can try to sort it all out tomorrow. So, what's your major or have you declared one yet?" she asked.

I was enthralled by her looks. Her skin was smooth and flawless, her lips small and perfectly-formed, the thing that most surprised me was her boobs, many of the Asian-descent girls I had seen were slender and small-breasted. But, Huan was pretty-nicely built.

"Yeah, I'm in mechanical engineering, you know, a technical field. How about you?" I asked, thinking that maybe she was a psychology major or maybe business.

"Chemical engineering. I really liked chemistry in high school and I have an uncle who is an engineer in a plastics plant and I've talked with him a lot about it as a career. So, we're both in engineering. We may be different sexes but we do have things in common, it seems."

Well, I really misjudged her on her major, she was likely to be rather smarter that I was and probably got better grades. And, she was beautiful on top of it all.

We talked for a while, then walked around the campus and had something to eat.

She was really nice and, well, kind of sexy, I know that's maybe more my own hopeful feelings but her sparkly eyes and pretty smile convinced me that roommates or not, I wanted to know Huan Feng even better.

When we got back to the room, she put some of her things away, then said she was going to shower. I told her that I would go take a walk and give her some privacy to which she said somewhat jokingly that if I promised I wouldn't try to peek, she would trust me to be a gentleman.

So, I settled in on my bed and began to read a book.

After about twenty minutes, the bathroom door opened and I heard a hairdryer running as the warm, moist air came out into the room carrying a lovely, soft fragrance with it. Hmm, it's nice to have a girl roommate, I thought.

Then, she stepped out and I suddenly knew how wonderful it was to have a girl roommate as she stood there with a towel wrapped around her. At the top of the towel was her generous cleavage, below it were her lovely long and tapering legs ending in her dainty feet.

She couldn't have missed my drinking in the lovely young woman standing in front of me as she said, "Michael, haven't you ever seen a girl before?"

"Not such a beautiful Chinese girl standing in my room naked, wrapped in a towel," I answered.

"So, you like Chinese girls, Michael?"

"Yes, very much so."

"And have you ever had a Chinese girlfriend?"

"No, but I hope to," I told her as she stood there so sexily before me.

"So, do you like what you're seeing, Michael?" she asked fetchingly.

"I like very much what I'm seeing, Huan, very much."

"Would you like to see more?"

I really couldn't think of any other way she might have meant that, she was asking me if I wanted to see her naked. This is my luckiest day ever, I thought as I nodded my head up and down.

Her hands took the edge of the towel and opened it as she held it wide, smiling at me.

All I could say was, "Wow!" but the vision in front of me was stunning. Her body was perfect, slender neck, lovely shoulders, breasts that I now know fill a C-cup to capacity, each full and firm and spherical and crowned with small, dark-red nipples, Her waist was narrow, stomach flat and below her abdomen at the intersection of her legs, a vee of dark black curls and below, her lovely, long legs.

"You're incredible, Huan, just beautiful."

"Thank you, Michael. That is very sweet. Now may I see you?" she asked with a captivating grin.

"Um, sure," I managed to get out as I stood and began taking my clothes off.

Then, I pulled my briefs to the floor and stood there. Of course, being a healthy male in the presence of a stunning naked female, I was quite erect and was pointing to a spot on the opposite wall above her head.

A smile widened across her face as she asked softly, "May I touch it, Michael?" and I nodded as she stepped toward me.

I looked down as I watched her fingers wrap around my dick giving it a slight squeeze, then moving her hand back and forth. Then, she let go and moved her hand under to softly feel my balls.

"You feel very nice, Michael, I'm happy we got put together."

"Could I touch you? Feel you, Huan?"

She nodded and I reached out to her breasts, they were so firm and solid and her nipples were really hard when I rolled them in between my fingertips as she smiled at me.

I dropped a hand down onto her abdomen and she spread her stance as I folded my hand right under her and rubbed in her wetness along her pussy lips. As I was running my hand up under her, she leaned to me and kissed me softly on the lips, just opening her mouth slightly and slipping the tip of her tongue into my mouth.

I put my arms around her and pulled her to me, our wonderfully naked bodies now together as her hand snaked between us to grip me.

She pulled her head back and softly said, "Here," as she pulled the covers back on her bed and got in pulling me behind her. I began kissing her neck, then shoulders and on to those luscious breasts which were standing perfectly up, not a hint of softness, just two full peaks of pure pleasure as I kissed each nipple, then started sucking them.

Her hand was on my cock moving back and forth.

It was incredible, I thought. Of all the mix-ups that could have happened, of all the girls it could have been, but, no, it was a beautiful, sexy Chinese girl who ended up in my room and now was naked in my arms.

As much as I loved her boobs, I also knew the joys of kissing and tonguing a girl's pussy. It was Brenda Bowley that first held my head down between her legs for me to feast passionately on her giving her the first orgasm I'd ever given another person. The first of hundreds, it became one of my favorite things. And my nose buried in her fur was a new experience which I found very arousing.

"Mmm, oh, Michael, that's so wonderful, mmm," as she pulled my legs around up over her so she could suck me. Her mouth was warm and soft, her sucking was heavenly. We pleasured each other wonderfully until she moved her mouth and said, "Oh, I can't go on, I want you inside me, Michael, I don't want to wait any longer," and I turned around as she spread open, leaned down and kissed her, my face wet with her juices as she gripped my cock and led it to her as she raised and widened her knees.

We both shoved at the same time as I went about half way inside her.

"Mmm, oh, that's what I want, mmm, do I feel good to you?" she asked as I was going back and forth.

"You feel exquisite, Huan, so nice, tight, oh, I'm gonna...oh, are you on the pill? I should have asked."

"Yes, Michael, go ahead and cum. I would like for you to cum in me, I want your cum inside me when I sleep tonight," she whispered as she brought her legs up around my back, pulling me hard into her and she shook her hips back and forth.

There was no way I could hold off cumming with such a ravishing goddess under me.

"Mmm, yes, yes, mmm, oh, faster, mmm, oooh, so good, yes, oh, Michael, oh, OH, OH, AYYE, AYYE, EEEH, EEEH, UHHN, UHHN, uh, mmm, mmm," she groaned and trembled under me as I raised up and pushed hard.

"Oh, OH, OH, UHH, UUH, uh, uh, mmm, oh, oh, mmm," I moaned as I dropped down kissing her as I continued moving in and out of her.

"That was wonderful, Michael, I'm so happy they sent me to your room. Maybe I could just stay and we not tell them?"

"I'd love it. Do you think they might find out?" I asked as I slowly kissed along her collarbone.

She was still moving under me as she answered, "I don't think so, I sure won't tell them. We can stay just like this."

It was hard to believe that this beautiful young woman, only hours after meeting me, was underneath me as my dick went back and forth in and out of her stunning body. Not just that, she wanted now for us to live together as we began our college lives.

We had sex two more times that first night we were together. The next day I put my mechanical engineering skill to work when I went out and bought a couple of C-clamps to fasten our bedframes together so we now had a double bed for us to sleep in and to greater enjoy our time together.

Classes were to start the following Monday which left us all of Friday and the weekend to get to know each other and we spent almost all of it naked together; we got to know each other very, very well.

On Saturday, after we had given each other oral sex; I must stop and tell you that she was heavenly when she sucked me, I've had other girls, four, to be precise, who have given me head and Huan was easily the best. So, we were in each other's arms, enjoying the afterglow of our two glorious oral-induced orgasms, when I asked her, "You seemed to decide to get naked with me pretty quick, am I this good a catch?"

She laughed and told me, "Well, my father always told me to never waste time deciding what you want. He said, 'Think about the options, see what your heart says, then act on it, make it yours.' So, I really liked the way you looked, I really liked the way you were when we found out I was assigned the wrong room, so, well, I knew the best way to make you mine was with this," and she swept her hand along her naked body.

"Well, I'm glad you listened to your father. You've gotten a lot of wisdom from him, I guess."

"Yes, and these big boobs, I got from my mom. She's Chinese, too, but she's D-cup and looks super in a bikini."

"So, both of what you got from your parents have lured me into your bed," I chuckled.

"Yes, but your mechanical engineering genius has made two beds into one and that's so nice. Let's try it out again. Are you up for it?" she asked as she lifted up my dick.

She raised up and leaned over me as her long, glistening black hair fell down over my middle as she disappeared in it as I felt her warm, moist lips surround my cock head and begin to suck. She swept her hair over to the other side of her head so I could watch as she brought my dick back to maximum, then stood up straddling me and lowered herself expertly down twisting her way over my cock driving it deep inside where I wanted it to stay forever.

I was falling in love.

Chapter 2

Everything there was about Huan was perfect. I've told you about how she looked, she was stunningly exquisite. Her beautiful Asian looks were so delicate but her body was so buff, so fit, so slender and sexy. There wasn't a single tiny flaw in her entire body. I had now been over her from head to toe.

But she was so much more. She was funny, she had such a fun sense of humor. She was sweet, easy to be with, just so nice. And smart. Oh, she didn't push it but it was obvious that she was a highly intelligent young woman who was not just smart but had all the self-confidence to go with it.

And, again, she was stunningly beautiful. She was never shy about her body, I'm sure she realized the effect her nakedness had on me, after all, I was naked too and guys have an 'arousal barometer' hanging right out of them continually indicating the degree of current sexual interest.

She was also at ease with her sexuality, more so than I was. If she saw that I was erect, well, I was eighteen, almost nineteen, she was always eager to suck me or do me by hand or just pull me over on top of her and grip me to lead me to her pussy so I could push in. She was right, she did know what she wanted and went about having it. I loved every second of it.

Of course, reality soon came into our little love nest, classes began and we now knew the real reason we were there, to study and learn, rather that to enjoy our sex to the fullest. So, our lovemaking had to make room for study, there was no other way.

I would never want you to think that we simply quit having sex, oh, no, neither of us would ever do that. We still were naked together all the time we were in our room but we were also disciplined about hitting the books, we had to be.

It was about three weeks after that original, wonderful mixup of her name that I finally crossed a serious line in our relationship.

We had finished studying for the night, it was about eleven-thirty and we were in our put-together bed in a warm embrace after a spirited lovemaking as I snuggled my face into her neck.

"Huan, that was wonderful. I...I want you to know, to know that I love you, Huan, I love you very much," I whispered and squeezed my eyes shut hoping that I wouldn't be rebuffed. I didn't think I would be but, well, how do you ever know?

She lay there still in my arms. I didn't dare look at her, I'd just told her that I loved her, she wasn't saying anything, I just hoped I didn't go too far and now scared her off.

I finally gathered the courage to pull my face back slightly to look at her and there she was, gazing at me, two little droplets at the sides of her beautiful almond eyes as she whispered almost silently, "Oh, Michael, I love you, too, with all my heart."

It was almost as if my heart had stopped. She loved me too. It started to sink in, Huan loved me, Michael, her roommate, the guy who loved her, the guy who had just made love with her, the guy laying there holding her beautiful, naked body in his arms. She loved me.

"You really do, you really love me, Huan? Really?" I squealed.

"Yes, Michael, yes, really, really, really. I love you, I think I loved you by the second day we were together."

"The second day, really? Really, the second day?"

"Would you please quit saying, 'really?'"

"Oh, sorry. Yes, the second day. I think I did too. I know you're not supposed to fall in love that fast and all but, well, I think I did. I know I fell in lust when you first dropped your towel. You have the most beautiful, flawless body I've ever seen."

"You're sweet. Do you think we could do it again? I'm feeling pretty romantic right now and you're feeling pretty hard in my hand."

I crawled up between her legs as she reached out to grasp my cock and pull it to her opening where I shoved into my most favorite place on earth.

"Mmm, that's what I want, that's so nice, Michael, so nice. I really think we were meant to find each other, meant to be together, be together like this, you inside me, mmm, yes, it's perfect," she whispered as I kissed her over and over.

"I love you so much, Huan, so very much. You mean everything to me, you know," I whispered in her ear as I pulled back and forth.

"Yes, I know," she purred as her hands gripped my hips pulling me into her each time. "I love you, too, so, so much. Mmm, oh, just fuck me, Michael, make me happy," she groaned as lay there under me, her legs spread wide open, pulling me back and forth up into her in and out, the rest of our bodies hardly touching, just my cock sliding in and out of her wonderful, smooth vagina.

I had had sex with three other girls and, well, maybe there isn't anything such as bad sex, but none were as wonderful as Huan. Not only was she spectacular to look at, she constantly was moving, making our lovemaking feel even better. And she had a fantastic control over the tightness inside her pussy. She could tighten and relax her muscles in there like no other.

So, one afternoon, after classes, I was laying on our makeshift double bed and she was up over me, her hands on my shoulders, her pussy scissoring straight up and down over me sending me into ecstasy, I asked her, "How can you seem to squeeze me so tight when you raise up like that, then just relax yourself and slip back down taking me inside again. It's incredible. I've never had a girl do that before?"

"Like that, huh? Feels good to me, too. Well, I'll show you when we're through, I've got a dildo that has a suction cup and I stick it on the floor and then try to pull it off the floor with my pussy." Then, she laughed, "Sometimes for hours and hours. That's why I've got such good vaginal muscle control. And it gives me great orgasms. Well, not as good as what I'm using right now, I just love what it's attached to, that's what I love the most," and she leaned over and kissed me sweetly.

Huan was a marvelous lover, she often made love to me, she just adored being the one on top, the one controlling our lovemaking and she was just so sexy. She was almost never clothed when we were in our room and I loved seeing and touching her lovely apricot skin looking like a beautiful, warm overall tan.

One evening, laying there in each other's arms as my cock softened a bit after our wonderful lovemaking, she asked me, "I've always kept my pubic hair natural, the Chinese way, all full and bushy. Would you want me to shave it? I would if you want."

I kissed her and said, "Honey, you are so beautifully Chinese, so exquisite, so perfect, your pretty bush is just perfect for you. I love getting my face lost in it."

"You're so sweet. I knew you were the right one. Would you like to lose your face in it right now?" she asked.

I moved to lower myself as she spread open for me, always welcoming me to her body. Huan was always an eager partner in our lovemaking, I really never had to hint or ask for sex, she had as strong a sexual appetite as any girl I'd ever known. She certainly kept me happy and satisfied.

I also never got tired of seeing her stunning body. Her skin looked like an overall tan and there wasn't a blemish or mark on it. She really looked like a Playboy model after they've been airbrushed to perfection by a retouch artist. She was perfect to begin with.

12