The Mother I Never Knew Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FinalStand
FinalStand
5,297 Followers

I do that for a few more moments before move in a different direction. I slip down Heidi's hip around her buttocks and to her pussy. Mom is already pushing two fingers into her vagina so I work in another. Heidi responds by raising her leg up to give us better access. We are not only driving deep into her we are swirling our fingers around touching all kinds of spots inside her.

Heidi is going off all over the place, vaginal muscles squeezing our fingers tightly and with painful pulses as her climax hits. Mom doesn't relent but I have other plans. I pull my fingers out and push my thumb in getting it good and soaked in her vaginal liquids. I go back in with two fingers plus now rub a finger against her anus. Poor Heidi doesn't have a prayer.

I really can't stand seeing, hearing, and feeling Heidi being overwhelmed so I recklessly decide to do something about that. Using Heidi's hands as a guide I push two fingers into Sienna's cunt. It is Mom's turn to jolt and squirm but Heidi's about to do me one step better.

As I slip in, Heidi pushes Mom's thighs farther apart and propels a finger through Mom's sphincter.

"Fuck!" Mom screams. "Damn it!" If anything her screams make Heidi and I try even harder.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck," Mom keeps panting with a grimace on her face but she isn't trying to stop us.

Heidi wiggles down and latches onto one of Mom's engorged nipples and begins chewing on it which makes Mom scream and by that I mean she howls. The three of us fall apart with Mom on her back and Heidi half covering my prone form.

"Good morning," Heidi tells me sensually as she looks over her shoulder into my eyes. She provocatively pumps her hips against me. "Can I interest you in anything?"

We keep our eyes locked as a smile comes to my face and a gleam to my eyes. We kiss tentatively picking up intensity until she's purring like a kitten with her breasts in my hand.

"Oh come on," Mom groans, "fuck the bitch silly."

"Let me get a condom," Heidi giggles as she rubs her body all over me in the process of getting off the bed.

As I watch her sashay over to her bag I catch Mom staring at me with great interest.

"What's up?" I ask.

"You finger-fuck me until I scream and you ask me 'what's up'?" Mom smirks. I roll on my back and groan. What in the hell am I doing?

"I got carried away. It won't happen again," I try to say with as much confidence as I can muster. Mom taunts me by lifting up her a huge tit and licks the nipple. Oh Fuck!

"Whatever you say Josh," she snorts.

"Blow me," I grumble.

"Ha!"

Heidi crawls up on the bed toward me in a way best described as molten lust. Her hands push my thighs aside and she settles between with her lips even with my cockhead. She looks up at me with deeply innocent eyes.

"Can I have it? Please, can I have it?" she pleads as she gingerly reaches for my penis. I have to gulp. My first thought is say 'sure', but something else might be more appropriate.

"Come on Heidi, you are so damn good," I growl sexually, "and you know it." Heidi's eyes light up and she starts impaling her mouth on my cock.

"What a crock ..." Mom groans. Heidi doesn't seem to care and I give Mom a 'whatever' shrug. Heidi plays with my head lapping at it and nibbling along the edges. When I finally let a moan slip she smiles knowingly up at me and begins licking my shaft top to bottom, working her around the entire circumference.

When she turns her attention to my balls my breathing increased. She licks, sucks, and lets each testicle play across her tongue while bathing my crotch in her breath. I finally have to edge up and stroke her hair and coax her lips up to the top once more.

"Mmmm ..." she sighs as she starts to take me in. Either super-hungry or simply trying to impress me, Heidi pushes up onto all fours hovering over my cock and looks up to me before lowering her mouth down and down until she takes me all in one single action.

All the while her throat muscles and tongue massage my entire length like no other woman I've ever met. Who cares if she's a freak or not, this is the best blowjob I've ever had; not a hint of a gag reflex. I start stroking and teasing her hair. Heidi's making a pleasant little gurgling noise when I see Mom stretch out next to Heidi and pushing her on her side.

I'm afraid that Mom might be pushing her out of the way but she starts lavishing attention on Heidi's breasts instead.

"Take it easy on her," I caution Mom because this feels so damn good. Sienna doesn't acknowledge me, but she also doesn't start abusing Heidi either.

Mom's rough hands dig soft furrows down Heidi's stomach to her clean-shaved pubic area.

"This bitch is gushing," Mom jokes as she explores Heidi's cunt. Heidi responds by bobbing her head faster on my cock while thrusting her hips against Mom's hand. Between the slurping noise of my cock going in and out of my cock and the squishing of Mom's fingers in her cunt I feel my balls starting to tingle.

"Let's switch up," I suggest. Mom sits back on her haunches while I slip off the bed and turn Heidi around so that her ass rests on the edge of the bed. I hike her thighs up over my arms and aim my cock at the entrance of her pussy lips. Heidi grabs her thighs and pulls up to face me. We kiss, tongues playfully dancing together before she reaches down, rips the condom wrapper open and rolls the condom on.

"What do you want Heidi?" I whisper to her.

"I want you to fuck me Josh," she pants back.

"How do you want it?" I taunt her.

"Aaahhh ... I want it ... I want it hard Josh. I want it rough. Make me scream," she begs with a school girl's charm. What a freak; what a wonderful charming freak.

She lays back down as I rub up and down her slit with my cock for several seconds until Heidi starts to whimper. I let my head stick in the tip, hesitate, then slam my full length in. Heidi jumps off the bed and she cries out. I don't waste a second before pull out and slam in again and again. I push her legs forward and snake a hand down to her clit. As I start massaging her; Heidi mewls and whimpers some more.

"So fucking good," I tell Heidi as I lean over her. She responds by pulling up to me, breasts bobbing up and down as I pound her and she kisses me. She is so happy she's starting to cry. I twist and pinch her clit that gets those tear ducts going as her body slaps back down on the bed in ecstatic pain.

Mom comes around to Heidi's head grabbing a handful of hair from the top of her head and looking down at her.

"Get to work," Mom commands. Heidi nods vigorously, while Mom responds with a predatory sneer. Sienna straddles Heidi's face facing me her pendulous breasts swaying back and forth.

There was no doubting Heidi's enthusiasm as her fingers dig into Mom's hips squeezing her chunky flesh and pushing her head into Mom's cunt. Mom's red pubic hair contrasted brightly against Heidi's pale flesh while Mom rocks forward and our eyes meet. Those green orbs sparkling with lust and hunger and I find her body taunting me as we move ever closer.

Heidi screams beneath Mom's thighs and by Mom's reaction she must be clamping onto her pussy when she has her orgasm. I feel Heidi's fluids dripping down my balls and onto the floor.

"You bitch," Mom howls but that doesn't stop her from riding Heidi's face with greater intensity. "Fuck her harder," Mom urges me.

She grabs Heidi's breasts digging her fingers and dragging her nails up until they surround the nipples painfully. I reach between Heidi's thighs and begin teasing her anus with a finger. She surprises me by virtually grabbing my finger with her anal muscles and drawing me in. I hurriedly push another in a second then a third. Heidi loses it again ... then again.

"Damn it, damn it, damn it," I chant as I feel me reaching the cusp of my own orgasm. This has been fantastic sex and I'm looking forward to getting off. Mom has other plans; she pushes me back until I stumble out of Heidi.

"What the fuck?" I grunt. Mom replies by grabbing my cock, yanking off my rubber and pulling me forward by my hips.

As her mouth engulfs my cock my first instinct is to pull away in revulsion. The only problem is that it feels so damn good. I grab the hold of the short hairs on top of Mom's head at the same time she pumps the base of my cock. In the background I can hear Heidi still slurping lustfully away on Mom's pussy. This is way too much for me.

"UHHhhhh..." I grunt as I shoot off my first blast of semen into Mom's mouth. Mom gulps down continuously which is so erotically wrong. When my focus starts to return I recall Heidi and her interrupted surge of pleasure. While my Mom continues to work out the last of my seed I reach down and rub four fingers over Heidi clit and pussy. Heidi pushes up her hips rhythmically in response to my efforts.

Bowing to over-stimulation, Mom lets go of my cock and lowers her face to Heidi's thigh while moaning continuously. I lean down between Heidi's legs only inches from Mom's face and begin tonguing her clit. Heidi's thighs begin trembling and as I start to slip my tongue inside of her I can feel her muscle walls contracting.

With one last convulsion Heidi goes limp. Mom gets off Heidi's lips and reclines next to her which makes me shake my head with the host of perverse thoughts running through my mind. Mom reaches out and starts to stroke my cock.

"Mom," I groan in protest.

"Josh, I haven't had sex with man that didn't involve a nightstick shoved up my ass somewhere along the way in twenty four years," Sienna instructs, "so sue me if I like to look over a nice sexy man."

"Mom, your hand is on my cock. That's more than looking," I remind her.

"Hey I believe in interactive visual aids," Mom chuckles. As she starts to pull on my cock I pull away.

"Mom, slow down. I need to think about this -- you and I," I explain. Mom responds with a shrug.

"I'm going to take a shower," Mom leers at us both; shaking her hips and back off the bed and then shimmying her big ass into the bathroom.

Heidi starts moaning softly so I crawl up beside her and rest next to her body. She trembles as she pushes her body up against mine, nuzzling in and starting to murmur. Somewhere along the way she starts licking the sweat off my chest.

"Do you want to keep me?" she asks me softly. I look down at her as Mom cuts on the shower.

"You are a person not a pet," I relate to her. She looks up at me with those luminous grey eyes, open and trusting and vulnerable. Heidi either didn't hear me, or refuses to accept my response.

"How about we take it slow Heidi? You were fantastic last night ... and this morning, but I'm still getting over a nasty break-up and I just got my Mom out of prison so I don't want to layer on too many commitments."

Heidi keeps staring at me but I can see a dimming of the light in her eyes. She's heard all of this before no doubt. Somewhere along the line they stop taking her calls and cross the street to avoid her.

"So," I tell her as I stroke her hair, "what do you want to do tonight?"

She seems mildly confused.

"Well, Mom sort of dictated what we did last night so I figure it would only be fair for you to decide what to do tonight," I tell her.

"Seriously?" Heidi whispers. "Could you tie me up and spank me?" she asks excitedly.

"Okay, I was thinking dinner and a movie or a club," I suggest. I can hear Mom laughing at me for ignoring her warning about Heidi.

"I'd like that even if you want other people to use me," Heidi licks my left nipple.

"No, I want to keep you for myself for the first week or two," I blurt out. Her head looks up and studies me, so I give her a kiss on the lips.

"I'll go anywhere with you," she whispers, "even to a club if that's what you want."

"That is what I want to do with you, Heidi," I answer her. She goes back to kissing my chest with just a hint of tongue.

"I'll make you so happy," Heidi sighs, "just you wait and see."

Yep, I can hear Mom laughing her ass off right now.

FinalStand
FinalStand
5,297 Followers