The Mother of My Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,252 Followers

Yeah okay Romeo, I thought, then rolled my eyes at my own joke. There was nothing going on here other than mom had missed me the last year, and I was... well a bit infatuated with my mother's looks. Even without makeup her skin was smooth and her full lips always looked as if they were ready to either pout or pucker up for a kiss. One of Mom's best features, and one I shared with her, was her big baby blue eyes. Coupled with her long hair and big easy smile, Mom had the appearance of the typical blonde airhead. To the contrary Mom was pretty bright, and would be doing much better than her position as the assistant manager of an insurance office if she had pursued college instead of being a stay at home mom.

No, my mother had quite a bit to offer, in every way. Not enough for my father apparently who thought he was too much of a man to stay with one woman, but a hell of a lot more than any other woman I'd ever met. Enough, Joel. Mom was still looking at me, appearing to be completely content lying against me. Not that I wasn't as well, but soon content would lead to other feelings and I didn't need to be poking my mother with a hard on. Thinking of her last remark, I broke the silence.

"I'm sure there are plenty of guys who'd want to keep you company."

"Yeah, you think?" she asked, still smiling at me.

"Well sure, I mean look at you, you're beautiful!"

"Awww aren't you sweet." Her smile widened and she surprised me by leaning up and kissing my cheek. "But you have to say that, I'm your mother."

"No." I said speaking quickly to avoid thinking of how soft her lips had felt. "I'm sure a lot of guys think that." I paused, thinking of how to say the next part. "It's been a few months Mom, haven't you..." shit where the hell was I going with this?

"Joel!" Mom snapped, her blue eyes wide with surprise. "Are you asking your mother if she's gotten laid?"

"I..."

I couldn't finish. That was exactly where I was going, sort of.

"I'm sorry Mom, I just..."

Mom started laughing.

"You're blushing again! Oh Joel, you are just too easy for me!"

You don't know the half of it I thought dryly. I shrugged and told her.

"Yeah well, thinking of my mother and sex is kind of you know, weird."

But dreaming of her isn't? Christ, now I was arguing with myself.

"I guess." Mom nodded.

She sighed again and seemed to be thinking. I wondered if she were ever going to move. Again I had the urge to hold her, and was wondering if she would be upset if I tried to move.

"To answer your question, no I haven't let anyone..." She winked. "Spend any time with me shall we say."

For some reason I felt a thrill go through me at the thought she hadn't slept with anyone since my father had left. Aloud however, I asked, "Why not? You're young Mom, and I bet a lot of..."

"Oh, I've had offers Joel, trust me."

"Well, see there you go, you just have to..."

"Take them up on it? "Let them comfort me?" Mom snorted disgustedly. "Please."

She leaned further into me, turning as she did. Her shoulder slid down my chest and she was now lying on her back. I saw with alarm that her tank top had ridden up exposing her soft flat stomach, yet another area that seemed to be inviting a forbidden kiss. Things went from bad to worse when Mom stretched her arms out over her head, raising the tank top dangerously close to the bottom of her tits. I became painfully aware of two things; the first, that with no bra underneath I could see her nipples poking through the thin material of the shirt. The second was that something else was beginning to poke itself into my leg and very close to Mom's hip.

When she finished stretching, Mom folded her hands behind her head on the pillow and stared up at me. I almost said something about her shirt, that she might want to fix it, but didn't want to make it seem as if I were looking.

"Oh, let me tell you, within a couple of days of word getting out your father had left me, I got all kinds of invites." She rolled her eyes. "All the guys in the office were just so concerned about me!"

"I'll bet." I told her while trying to subtly slide my hips further away from her.

"How you holding up Lynn? Are you okay?" She grinned. "And if I had a dime for every 'you know if you ever want to just talk.' I wouldn't have had to give up the house."

"Well maybe some of them meant well."

"Yeah sure, and I own property in Florida. Please Joel, those guys were just looking to take advantage of me. Talk all sweet, pretend they care." She grunted. "If I wanted that I could have stayed with your father."

She shook her head and smirked.

"Yeah they'd listen alright, only thing they would want to hear is me breathing in their ear while they comforted me, because you know somehow them fucking me would be what I would need right?"

"Ummm..." I had nothing to say to that, although her saying the word fucking had caught my attention.

"I could have had my pick, if that's what I wanted." She turned her head to look at me. "I'm not trying to sound catty, but I know I'm attractive, and if I decided I wanted to get laid I could in a heartbeat."

"You know Mom," I said nervously. "Maybe we should talk about something else."

She frowned at me.

"I thought we could talk about anything? That's what you told me over the phone all the time when we'd talk."

"I know." I said, feeling bad at the disappointed look on her face. "But this is kind of..."

"It's sex Joel, how old are you twelve?" She rolled her eyes at me. "It's not like I'm giving details." She laughed. "Hell there wouldn't be many, your father's the only guy I've ever been with and he barely tried. I have more fun alone."

I stared at her and she giggled.

"Oops sorry, that was a bit more than you needed to know." She took a deep breath and I made sure my eyes stayed on her face rather than watching her tits rise. Letting it out she said. "I was going somewhere with that, but never mind."

Feeling like a jerk, I put my hand on her shoulder.

"I'm sorry Mom, go ahead."

She looked at me for a minute before saying, "Really?"

She had said it with her blue eyes wide, and I couldn't help but smile at her.

"Really."

"Okay," She nodded and put her hand over mine. "I knew you'd want to listen to me, not like those jerks, only one thing on their mind."

And mine, I thought feeling my heart beat faster just from her hand on mine.

"Well," she began. "What I was saying is I can get sex any time, but that's not what I want. Sex with one of those guys wouldn't mean anything, and it would be quick and stupid, and well hey like I said I'd be better off..." She giggled again. "Alone"

"Okay, okay I get it, guys suck." I said, laughing at her.

"Hmmm do they? I wouldn't remember."

I put my head down, feeling my ears beginning to get red.

"Gotcha!" Mom laughed. "Okay, I promise no more dirty jokes. My point is Joel, that even the last few years with your father, I felt alone. Sex would be great, but I want more, I want to feel like they care about me, not just about getting some. I don't think your father cared for a long time."

"I'm sorry Mom." I told her softly.

Leaning over I kissed her forehead.

"You deserved better, and maybe now you'll find it."

Mom's blue eyes looked as if they were starting to fill up, and I felt like an ass again. But she squeezed my hand and whispered, "You really are sweet Joel, I'm glad you're here."

"Me too." I told her.

"I'm sorry about school Joel," Mom began, "I..."

"Forget it Mom. It's all about you right now. I'll be fine."

She smiled through her misty eyes and squeezed my hand again.

"I am so glad you're not like your father. You're going to make some girl feel very special someday."

I shrugged and feeling an overwhelming wave of affection for her, went to kiss her on the cheek. I was caught off guard as she turned her head and my lips brushed hers. It was a quick peck, but I felt a thrill go through me. Still, I pulled back quickly and looked down to see Mom smiling softly at me.

"You used to kiss me all the time on the lips. Right up until you was a teenager. I always liked it, but your father thought it was weird and told you to stop, remember?"

Now that she mentioned it, I did. I was in high school and still kissing her on the lips. I remember liking the way her lips felt and...I stopped as it dawned on me that these feelings for her weren't as sudden as I thought!

"But we did it a couple of times after," Mom said. "You told me you were nervous about kissing a girl at school you liked and I let you practice."

"Wow, I forgot about that!" I shook my head. "Her name was Colleen."

I left out the part that Colleen was an excuse to sneak a couple of kisses from Mom. How the hell had I forgotten about that? Especially lately with all that...

"You know what else that reminds me of?" Mom asked, cutting into my thoughts.

"What's that?"

"When we would talk about your dreams and them coming true."

"Yeah, I remember that." I said, thinking I was fairly certain the latest was not one that would.

Mom pursed her lips in thought, and I resisted the urge to try to kiss them again.

"You know what I dream of these days?"

"What's that?" I asked,

"I dream of a being with a man who wants to be with me. A man who gives me what I need, but makes me feel special, and appreciated," she smiled. "Someone I can have fun with, because I know he wants all of me. Not just a lover, but someone who loves me." She sighed. "Think that dream could come true?"

"Sure," I nodded. "I bet there's a guy out there who'd treat you the way you deserve to be treated." I knew of one for sure anyway.

"Well hopefully, I find him soon, because being lonely sucks." She gave me that little giggle again. "So does being horny."

"Come on Mom!" I exclaimed. I wasn't kidding, she was starting to really get to me.

"Well it's true," she laughed, then reaching up placed her hand on my cheek. "Not that you would know. Good looking kid like you surrounded by all those pretty little coeds. I'm sure you're doing okay out there."

"I've had a couple of girlfriends." I said evasively, not wanting to talk about sex. God knew it was all I had been thinking of lately.

"Just a couple?" She asked. "Well, anyway you just make sure your nice to them; don't be like your father. You want more than one, fine, but don't lead them on okay?"

"I promise." I told her seriously. "I'm not going to be him."

"Good."

She patted my cheek, then putting her hand down; let it rest on her bare stomach. I recalled my dream and imagined it sliding down beneath the covers. Shifting my gaze back to her face I looked down at her, and was struck by the position we were in. Her lying there half dressed completely relaxed and chatting away made me feel as if we were old lovers rather than mother and son. I had not been lying earlier, she truly was beautiful. The longer I looked, the more I wanted to kiss her again. After all she had kissed me earlier; I could get away with it. It wouldn't be the type of kiss I'd been longing to give her, but still...

"Joel?"

"Huh?" I shook my head realizing I was zoning out fantasizing right in front of her.

"You must be tired," Mom said. "I'll let you go to sleep, but I have a question for you."

"What's that?" I asked, relieved that I could roll over and put some distance between us.

"So what are you dreaming about these days?" She smiled. "What do you want to have more than anything else right now?"

"Oh," I could feel myself starting to flush as I had the image of her lying beneath me, not saying my name, but moaning it. "I...well."

Mom frowned...

"Is it to be able to get back to USC? Or maybe UNC? " She shook her head, "I'm sorry you have to take a semester off honey I feel bad, but..."

"No worries." I told her, not wanting her to get upset. "It's a semester, I'll be fine."

She nodded sadly and looking down at her I decided to answer her with a half truth.

"You know what I dream about now, what I'd most like to see?" I asked her.

"What's that honey?"

"For your dream to come true." I told her. "For you to find that guy that can make you happy, that's what I dream of." I left out the part where I was the one who could make her that way, but that was for the best.

"Really?" Mom asked giving me a huge smile. "Joel, you really are the sweetest guy I know! Thank you!"

Mom leaned up again to kiss me. I didn't turn my head, leaving it up to her where she kissed me. To my delight I received another quick peck on the lips. I didn't kiss back for fear of trying to put more into it, but enjoyed it nonetheless. Letting herself lean back against the pillow, Mom stretched again, and I forced my eyes to look down at the sheet between us. When I looked up, Mom had her hand to her face and was stifling a yawn.

"Excuse me," She said.

"Yeah, let's get some sleep." I said. "I'm beat."

"Good idea," Mom said, rolling over onto her side to face me. "Tomorrow is going to be a long hard day."

I glanced down and caught a clear view of her tits propped up as she lay on her side. Quickly rolling over onto my back, I thought that it was going to be a long hard night as well.

"Sweet dreams Joel."

"Sweet dreams Mom." I whispered. Yeah right.

*****

I laid there staring up at the ceiling fan, and with a sigh turned my head to look at the clock. It was just after midnight. Mom and I had said goodnight around eleven and I still couldn't fall asleep. Physically I was exhausted, but my mind wouldn't stop racing. It needed to soon. The plan was to get up at seven, grab a quick bite and be on the road by eight thirty. We were about three hours away from Charlotte, and Mom's friend Jill, her husband, and her two sons were meeting us at one to help us move in.

I felt movement next to me, and turned to see that Mom had rolled over onto her back. I was ready to look away, when she lifted her leg and kicked the sheet off of her.

"Hot." She mumbled, more asleep than awake.

And getting hotter, I thought disgustedly, as I was now confronted by the sight of her long legs, encased in only those silky little red shorts. I caught myself wondering what the hell she was thinking. After all she knew I was going to be in bed with her, yet here she was wearing what looked like lingerie, never mind she hadn't been wearing anything under her robe and changed in front of me. Closing my eyes, I forced myself to think rationally. The simple reason for the clothes or lack of, was that I was her damn son, and she was comfortable and not thinking that I would be looking at her. As for the undressing in front of me, she had changed behind me. I had decided to be a pig and turn around to watch in the mirror.

My eyes narrowed as I noticed that when Mom slid down, the shorts had tightened around her crotch. They were so tight that I could make out the outline of her pussy. I felt my cock stirring and jerked my head around to stare back at the ceiling. I felt myself starting to sweat even more. My mother's pussy. I shouldn't even be using those two words in the same sentence. I shook my head, how the hell had this started? An hour ago I would have thought just recently, but when Mom had reminded me of how I used to always kiss her on the mouth, I was starting to wonder.

Most boys at one time or another thought their mother was pretty, but in my case it really was true. When I was entering high school Mom was only thirty three. and nothing short of a knockout. If I had any doubts that I was the only one who thought so, they were erased in high school. In the warm weather Mom would stand outside the car while waiting to pick me up. She'd be wearing shorts and tank top, and some of my friends would follow me out there just to look at her.

We had a decent size swimming pool, and that summer we had my birthday party outside. There were over a dozen of my friends over as well as some of the neighbors. Mom had come out wearing a two piece red bikini, and there wasn't a kid there that didn't have his mouth open. That effect was not limited to my friends, as I noticed many of their fathers looking as well. I remember my father had taken her aside and told her to go change.

After that, anytime I had friends over to go swimming, Mom never joined us, and if she was outside, she was wearing more 'appropriate attire' as dad called it the night of my party when I heard him yelling at her. In fact if I recalled correctly, it wasn't too long after that, that he had sat me down and told me to stop kissing my mother on the lips. That I was too old for that, and there were girls my age I should be thinking about doing that with.

I frowned as I lied there. My father was an asshole. His recently leaving my mother was the icing on the cake, but he always had been, I had just been too young to see it. In fact, it was thanks to dear old dad that I was here in the first place. I suppose I should not have been surprised when Mom called me right after Thanksgiving to tell me that her and Dad were through. Things had been bad between them my last year of high school, and I'd felt bad leaving Rhode Island to go all the way out to California, feeling that Mom needed me.

Mom had told me not to be ridiculous, USC was my dream school and to go out there and study and have a good time, she would be fine. Part of me knew better, after years of holding an inside sales job, my father had suddenly started going back out on the road, sometimes traveling for weeks at a time. Mom had told me that this was how it was when I was younger. Mom met Dad at a club back when she was eighteen. He was ten years older than her and making good money. In his defense, she had lied about her age, saying she was twenty one.

They went out for a few months and Mom ended up pregnant. Dad married her, and bought a nice house, but traveled constantly, leaving Mom home alone with me most of the time. As I got older Mom told him he had a family and needed to take a job that kept him home. For what it was worth, he may as well not have bothered. Even working locally he was never around. Mom taught me how to throw and hit, and took me to my little league games. Almost every good memory I had was of the two of us.

Despite the fact he wasn't around much, Dad had a lot to say about Mom and how she dressed and what she did. He would ask me if she went out alone or if she talked to any of the guys at the games. When I got older I realized he was jealous and possessive. He himself never wanted to seem to bother with Mom, but didn't want her having a life of her own. I remember them arguing bitterly when I was around ten and Mom announced she was getting a job. Recently Mom told me that he had wanted more kids, but she refused, because she was already practically raising me alone and didn't want more. She added that he was from the bare foot and pregnant school, and had it not been for me she would have left him years ago.

The only time they went out, was if it were functions for Dad's company or he was entertaining clients. Then he was more than happy to dress up his trophy wife and take her out. Apparently all the other times he went out was with other women as when Mom had called me, she told me she had caught him cheating. Not only had she caught him red handed with a clients wife, but she had gotten into his e-mails and found proof that he had been carrying on with several women some of them for years.

If at the end of the day, all Dad's leaving would mean is that Mom was free to start a new life, their divorce would have been a good thing. But as always, Dad had thought only of himself, and screwed Mom and I over. Although Mom had been with the insurance agency for ten years, she was only making around forty a year, and no way could she afford the mortgage on her own. She could have chased Dad for alimony as he made double that, but she wanted nothing from him. Well that wasn't true, what she wanted was for him to continue to pay his share of my tuition.

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,252 Followers