The Mother of My Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,236 Followers

Dad balked, claiming that now that he was 'starting over' he couldn't afford it. This he told me to my face, as a couple of weeks after Mom called me; he flew out to see me. Or so I thought. In reality he had a client to see on the west coast and was generous enough to make me a pit stop. I had been pissed off asking him how he could cheat on Mom. He tried a bullshit line, of 'she didn't take care of him'. No longer a child and fed up with his crap, I had responded that maybe she would have if he had ever been home. I asked him what the hell he wanted, after all even just looking at it from a physical point of view, Mom was ten years younger than him, sweet, smart and gorgeous, how was that not good enough?

My father smirked and told me that someday I would know what he meant, that I would want to have my cake and eat it too. Mom was a good looking woman and a great mother, but there was a lot more fun to be had. When I shook my head, he laughed and said it was as simple as asking the question of why eat the same meal every night when you could go to the buffet? He said real men understood that. I told him real men were secure enough to stay with and love one woman and that he needed to take his mid life crisis bullshit and get out of my face.

Dad shook his head disgustedly, saying that I had always been a momma's boy. I told him that if he had been around more maybe that wouldn't have been the case. Dad's final comment was something that seemed stupid then, but now seemed to have more meaning. He had looked at me, and said

"You know Joel; I always thought you were a little too close to your mother, hell I had to stop you from kissing her like she was your girlfriend, then had to fight with her to stop it on her end. Figured it would stop when you moved, you'd find a real girlfriend, guess not."

Did my father think I had a thing for my mother? Hell, I hadn't thought I had until after that conversation. I started to turn my head to look at Mom again, but stopped myself and focused back on the events that led to being here in the first place.

After our conversation about Mom, he had dropped the bomb that he couldn't help me with school anymore. I would later find out from Mom that he had no problem paying the rent of one of his girlfriends. Initially Mom had told me to go to the school and reapply, using just her income and see if I could get financial aid. That was a dead end as according to the school, whether my parents were together or not, it was based on both their incomes.

Mom's next idea was that when she sold the house she would use her half to pay for my school. I argued with her saying she would need it. Turned out it was a moot point. Behind her back my father had taken money out of the house and she stood to get very little from the sale. So the plan was I would finish the semester, then come home and go to school in Rhode Island.

At this point Mom and I were talking every night. Sometimes just a few minutes, a quick hello so I knew she was doing okay. Other nights we would talk for hours. I learned a lot of the things that Mom had kept from me about my father, how he tried to control who her friends were, what she wore, and where she went. She had laughed once, and said that she was now wearing whatever she wanted, just because she could.

During some of our talks, Mom would be angry and I let her vent, other times she would end up in tears and it killed me not to be there for her. When spring break came I was going to try to come home, but Mom had said her best friend Jill, who had moved to North Carolina a couple of years ago, had invited her up there for a few days. The next time I talked to her was a week later and she told me she was moving there during the summer.

Jill owned two homes, one of which she rented and was currently empty. The insurance company Mom worked for was a national chain. There was a branch in Charlotte and they agreed to transfer her, so she now had a job and a place to live. Now when I came home it was to help her pack up the house and move with her. When Mom had met me at the airport, it had been the first time I'd seen her in six months. The first thing I'd noticed was that she had not been kidding about wearing what she wanted.

Mom was in a short little red sundress that barely covered her ass. The dress tied around her neck, and the entire back was open. She had thrown herself into my arms, and as I held her, I felt myself choke up. I hadn't realized how much I'd missed her. From the airport we went out for lunch and I couldn't help but notice every guy in the place looking at her as she walked by. Not that I could blame them, she had never looked better.

I certainly couldn't remember ever seeing her smile so much. I asked her if she were happy to be a single woman again, and she simply laughed and said she was happy to be with me. Over lunch she told me that she'd put the house up for sale in April, figuring it would take some time to sell, and hopefully it would move by the end of the summer. To her surprise she got a buyer right away and told me we had three weeks to move.

On one hand it was a lot of work, but then again it would be a load off of her mind and she would get some money to start over. It would also give us some time to get used to North Carolina and get me a jump on looking for work. The first few nights I was back home were fun and uneventful. Granted we were working our asses off in the house, but I enjoyed spending time with her. The only thing I found a little disturbing was that Mom really seemed to be getting a kick out of not having my father complain about her clothing, because she was letting it all hang out.

Sundresses, short skirts accompanied by heeled sandals, and low cut skimpy tops seemed part of her everyday attire. I jokingly asked her if she were trying to get attention, and to let me know if she wanted me to go stay with one of my old friends some night. Mom had rolled her eyes and said she was showing off for her, not anyone else. That she was enjoying the freedom and didn't care about the attention. Well whether she cared or not, she was getting plenty of it. No matter where we went heads turned. Once Mom took my hand when we were walking through the mall, and said she was going to pretend we were together so they would leave her alone in the stores.

I shrugged and asked why not say I'm her son. Mom winked and said she'd rather them think she was a hot cougar who had herself a boy toy. I laughed my ass off at that one. Mom frowned and told me I was good looking enough to be one. After all she added with a wink, didn't I look just like her? That was undeniable, we not only shared the same big blue eyes, but I had the same blonde hair and fair complexion. Both Mom and I tanned easily and usually were quite dark by the end of the summer. I wasn't sure about boy toy material, but I had never struggled with girls. Between my looks, which like Mom, although not cocky, I knew I was decent looking; and ten years of baseball had given me a fairly muscular physique to go along with my six foot frame.

At that point, although I was quite aware of my mother's body, she was still my mother, and my reaction was to simply shake my head. Then Friday night came and things changed. Like tonight I had decided to stay up late to watch a sox game, and Mom had announced she was going to bed. The sox were playing on the west coast, and I had planned on trying to watch the entire thing. After I caught myself dozing during the fifth inning, I decided to give it up and call it a night. As I made my way down the hallway to my old room, I passed Mom's bedroom and stopped, thinking I'd heard her voice.

Mom's door was open a few inches and I quietly moved over to peek into her room. The other night I'd walked by and heard her crying. I'd stood there awkwardly for a minute then knocked and went in. It was the right move. Between the divorce, being unable to keep me in school, and now leaving her home, it had hit her hard. I sat on her bed and held her as she cried, and then for awhile after she was finished. I stayed in her room and we talked for awhile, then when she looked as if she couldn't keep her eyes open anymore, I got a huge smile out of her by tucking her in and she thanked me for coming home to her.

Thinking it might be more of the same, I put my hand on the door ready to push it open when I caught a glimpse of Mom on the bed. She was lying on her back wearing the short red robe she had gone to bed in. The robe was wide open exposing her naked body beneath it. Mom's right hand was playing with her nipple and she was moaning softly. As I stood there frozen, telling myself to walk away, but unable to, I watched Mom's other hand slide down between her thighs. She raised her left leg, bending it at the knee and giving me a view of the inside of her thigh. Mom moaned again and she started sliding her leg back and forth as her hand moved faster between her legs.

I heard a noise and realized my mouth was open and I was breathing almost as heavy as she was. With a start, I realized I was getting hard. Mom let out a soft gasp, and bringing my eyes to her face, I felt my cock twitch again at how good she looked. Mom's eyes were closed and her mouth open. Her head was thrown back and her moans were getting louder and coming quicker. As good as her face looked, my eyes made their way down to her tits, and I felt a sigh escape me. Goddamn did they look good!

Mom's tits were on the smaller side, but perfectly round, with rose colored nipples, that looked even darker due to her tan lines. Those nipples were hard, and I watched transfixed as her long red fingernails teased the right one. Mom released a long moan and pushing with her leg, she lifted her hips off the bed. She started gasping and I did as well. Mom was thrusting her hips hard into her hand, which was moving quickly back and forth. From where I was I couldn't see her pussy, but I could imagine her fingers pumping in and out of it.

"Ohhh, ohhh yes!" Mom cried out, startling me.

Her long legs straightened and her back arched, her entire body tensed as she strained to cum. Mom cried out again, and then after a long slow moan that caused my cock to start throbbing painfully in my pants, her body relaxed and she slumped back onto the bed gasping. I saw her eyes open, and immediately stepped back away from her door and went to my room. The second I closed the door, I went over to my bed and stripped my pants off.

Sitting down on the edge of the bed, I grabbed my cock and started pumping it furiously. There was a small part of me that tried to tell myself this was wrong, but it was lost behind the vision of my mother's perfect tits and her hips bucking into her hand. As I stroked my cock, I envisioned the look on her face as she played with herself, and could feel my cock starting to twitch in my hand. As I recalled that long slow moan, I gasped and my cock exploded, sending cum spraying all over my stomach and thighs.

When I finished, I let myself fall back on the bed as Mom had done, and lied there panting for breath. When my body had calmed down, my mind took off as it dawned on me I had just jerked off to my mother. I'd sat up, and after disgustedly wiping myself off with my shorts, tossed on my robe and gone and taken a shower, as if I could wash away what I had just done. The next day it was hard to look at Mom, I felt so guilty. That night I had the dream that had been plaguing me every night since.

Every night I again saw her naked, and playing with herself, saw that look of ecstasy on her face, and heard those sensual moans. Although I tried to deny it, watching her masturbate had been the sexiest thing I'd ever seen. Sure I'd been with a few girls and had some fun, but they were girls and just didn't seem to have the raw sex appeal my mother did. After I'd had the dream a couple of nights in a row, the day dreams had started. Mom's outfits were now killing me. I found it almost impossible not to stare at her legs, or check out her ass, when she bent over.

The last couple of weeks, I had been the victim of every porn cliché in the book. I'd come home from the store one day to catch her just coming out of the shower. She hadn't thought I was home and had barely gotten the towel up in time. Even though she did, I ended up in my room, jerking off to the site of her in just a towel, her wet hair plastered to her back, her skin still damp, from the steamy water. Another night I'd gone by and her door had been open a bit. When I glanced in, she was sitting up reading. I went into my room, and three times found myself back in the hallway. The last time I stayed outside her door, concealed by the darkness of the hallway and just watched her sit there.

I'd felt like a stalker, but my patience was rewarded. I was just starting to turn around, when I saw her put the book down and slide down onto the bed. Like the first night, Mom undid her robe and opened it. Underneath she was topless, but wearing a pair of black panties. I'd stood there in the hallway and stroking my cock through my shorts, watched my mother get off. When she was finished, I felt a stab of fear go through me as her head turned towards the doorway. I knew she couldn't see me, but swear she looked right at me. As she turned her head away I swore she had a slight smile on her face and wondered if she'd caught me. Of course she hadn't or she sure as hell wouldn't have been smiling.

The worst by far was the swimming pool. The pool had always been Mom's favorite part of the house and she was trying to get as much use out of it as possible during the last few weeks. Mom had already left her job, using her vacation time to pack up, and was spending at least a couple of hours a day sunning herself, and swimming. Her bathing suit was ridiculously small, the top barely covering her nipples, and the bottom was not much more than a thong. I kept trying to stay inside where she at least couldn't see me gawking, but she always told me to come out and enjoy our last few days here. Fortunately, the one situation that never came up was her asking me to put lotion on here. It was bad enough I was envisioning something white and creamy on her skin, I sure as hell didn't need to see it.

Even today during the move she had gotten to me. Wearing just a pair of cut off daisy duke shorts that I had no idea how the hell she got into, and a skimpy little tank top, Mom had both her ass and tits on full display. It seemed as if every time I turned around she was bending over and I was either looking down her shirt or at her ass. At least today I had felt somewhat vindicated. I had enlisted my best friend from high school Bill and his brother Joe to help us load the truck and both seemed to be taking more than a passing interest in Mom. At one point Bill smirked at me and said,

"Joel, I'm not trying to be an asshole, but I'm telling you right now that if your Mom bends over in front of me one more time, I'm going to have to jump in the pool."

As if on cue, Mom sauntered by, carrying a box and I watched Bill watch her swing her hips as she passed.

"Christ man," He shook his head. "I don't know what the hell your old man is thinking!"

We had started early and had the truck packed by one. After stopping for lunch at a McDonalds we headed for North Carolina, figuring we would drive as far as we could before we got tired. Well that is before I got tired, as Mom had no desire to try to drive the twenty foot U-haul. The ride was not only long, but hard, as in I was a good part of the time. Mom had removed her shoes, and pushing the seat back as far as she could, had placed her bare feet on the dashboard.

Most of the ride was highway, giving my eyes ample time to keep looking in her direction. I could see her legs without really turning my head, and spent a lot of time staring at her perfectly pedicured red toe nails, and well toned calves. Turning my head under the guise of glancing at the side mirror, I would focus on her smooth tanned thighs, before turning away and trying to will away the hard on that kept trying to push its way through my jeans.

After a few hours Mom dozed off, and no longer worried about getting caught, I continued to look at her. She had put her hair up and my eyes kept lingering on her neck. As sexy as her legs looked, I found I was getting more aroused by the thought of kissing and sucking on the soft flesh there. I could imagine her moaning and breathing heavy in my ear as I did. Between the vibration of the truck and my impure thoughts there were several times I thought I might actually go off in my pants.

Now here I was lying next to her in bed and it was killing me. I had no idea what to do about it, and it certainly wasn't anything I could talk about with anyone. I rolled my eyes as I imagined telling Billy,

"So hey Bill, know how you think my Mom's hot? Well I do too and I've been thinking about fucking her, what do you think?" Yeah, not so much. I'd thought it might pass, but it was getting worse and worse. Mom's behavior was not helping much. She had always been very affectionate with me, a little too much according to dad apparently, and had seemed more so lately. Tonight's little pecks on the lips, brought back fond memories, but also encouraged more taboo thoughts. Even the way she had laid next to me, had gotten me going.

Maybe the move would help. It would be a new start; she would start meeting new people and maybe find someone. For that matter, I would be working full time for a few months then starting school again, so maybe I'd meet a girl and forget about this sick obsession. In the meantime, I would just have to hope that this thing would run its course, and try to put some distance between us. Find some things to do to keep me out of the house. It was as good a plan as any, but didn't do anything for the current situation. With a sigh I closed my eyes and tried to shut my racing mind and libido down.

My eyes jerked open, at a touch on my shoulder. I turned my head to see Mom lying on her side, looking at me.

"I'm sorry honey," she whispered. "Did I wake you?"

"Uh, yeah, but that's okay." I said

My eyes left her face to look at her hand which had slid from my shoulder, to rest on my chest.

"Joel, I can't sleep."

"Lot on your mind?" I asked, trying to keep my voice steady as Mom started moving her fingers, her long nails lightly caressing me.

"Not my mind," Mom answered while propping herself up on her elbow. "Your mind."

Carefully avoiding looking down at her tits which I'm sure were all but falling out of her shirt, I asked. "What do you mean?"

"I know you've been awake Joel, and I know what you're thinking about."

I felt a sinking feeling in my stomach, did she really know? Trying to play it off I nodded.

"Well there's school, and moving, and...."

"And your mother's legs, and tits and nice soft lips," She smiled. "Both sets I imagine."

"I..."

Mom stopped me by putting her finger to my lips. Sliding close to me she whispered in my ear.

"Don't even try to deny it Joel, you have a fucking hard on every time I'm in the room, and don't think I didn't see you staring at me in that mirror. You're thinking about fucking me aren't you honey?"

"Of...of course not!" I exclaimed, trying to sound offended. "That would be..."

"Exactly what I want." Mom said softly.

Before I could answer she leaned down and kissed me. Unlike earlier this was no quick peck, but a real kiss. I tried to turn my head away, pretend I didn't want to. But when I felt Mom's soft wet tongue press against my lips, I opened my mouth and moaned as she slid it against my own. Still kissing me, Mom rolled onto her knees so that she was over me, and pressed her mouth harder into mine. Reaching up I wrapped my arm around her shoulders, and moaned again as her tongue played across mine. Breaking the kiss, Mom smiled down at me.

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,236 Followers