The Motorcycle Adventure

Story Info
Her female mid-life crisis begins.
1.3k words
4.45
24k
5

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/24/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was turning another year older. She still had the body of a young woman but the spirit just wasn't there anymore. At 44, she felt like life had passed her by. She worked two jobs to support herself and her two kids after her ex left town. She wasn't complaining but she wanted a little excitement. Now that the kids were grown what was left to look forward too.

Today after work she had stopped off at the local bar with her co-workers. It was her friends birthday so she was trying to have a good time but all she really wanted was to go home take a bubble bath and slip into her bathrobe. Tonight she felt strange like something was about to change.

As she sat at the table with her co-workers she felt someone was watching her. She turned and looked into the bluest eyes she had ever seen. She felt he could see right through to her soul. He smiled and her body tingled. She hadn't felt that in a long time. She smiled back and then turned back to her friends.

She felt him behind her without even turning around. Then she heard the deepest voice she had ever heard ask, "May I join you?"

She turned to answer and was amazed at how tall he was, at least 6'6. She let him join the group and buy her a drink. She learned his name was Kevin and that he was a construction worker. They talked, they laughed, and they danced. She was so captivated by him that she never noticed when her friends left or the time until the bartender called out, "last call for alcohol."

They paid their bill and walked outside. They hesitated not wanting the night to end. They decided to go for coffee. She headed for her car and he said, "Tracey, why don't you ride with me?"

She turned to answer and saw he was standing beside the most beautiful motorcycle she had ever seen. She had always wanted to ride a motorcycle. She started to hesitate but then thought "why not live a little" so she agreed.

On the motorcycle with her arms around him she felt alive and free.

He enjoyed the feel of her arms around him so he headed for the highway. She relaxed and let herself enjoy the ride. Eventually they stopped at a truck stop. They had breakfast and drank their coffee and talked some more.

She eagerly climbed back on the bike for the ride back to her car. She was enjoying riding a motorcycle. He was enjoying the ride so much he decided to take the back country roads. She held onto him and leaned with him with each turn. He could feel her excitement so he purposefully took a wrong turn taking them miles out of their way. He wanted to delay their return to her car as long as he could.

Just before sunrise he pulled off at a state park and parked by the lake. After they stopped he said, "Let's stretch our legs for a bit." They walked down by the lake and finally sat under a tree. The sun was just getting ready to rise but it was still dark outside. He leaned back against the tree and gently pulled her towards him. With his arms around her shoulder and her head resting on his shoulder he began to caress her. He took his index finger and placed it under her chin and pulled her face up to look into her eyes. He leaned down and kissed her. She willingly kissed him back as she reached up and put her arms around his neck. He kissed her then let his mouth trail kisses across her face to her ear and then down her neck. When he met no resistance he leaned her back onto the ground. He leaned over her and smiled as he looked into her eyes for any sign that she wanted him to stop.

She bit her lip as she stared into those gorgeous blue eyes. Her hands tracing patterns across his shoulders. He leaned down to kiss her as he started to unbutton her blouse. He lovingly kissed her skin as he exposed it to the night air. He unhooked her bra and set her breasts free. She sighed when he touched her breasts for the first time. He leaned down and licked all around her nipple and then captured it in his mouth. She shuddered at the excitement he was causing in her body. Then he switched to the other one. He gently kissed down her tummy to the top of her jeans. When he got to her jeans he looked up at her and they both smiled. He kissed her again before starting to undo her jeans. As he unzipped her jeans he kissed the skin as he exposed it. After they were unzipped he gently lifted her up enough to remove them. There he was facing her beautifully shaven pussy. He looked up at her and smiled just before kissing those pussy lips he wanted to taste so badly. He gently kissed her pussy then slid his tongue inside to search for her clit. He felt her hands in his hair and heard her moan. He gently licked and sucked on her clit while sliding his two fingers into her pussy in search of her g-spot. He knew he had found it when she pushed her bottom up off the ground trying to get closer to him. Her moans were becoming louder and she said, "Oh! Baby, take me. Fuck me now!" He quickly undid his jeans and eased his cock inside her.

It had been so long since she had been with a man, but her pussy welcomed him eagerly. He stroked her slowly and gently at first not wanting to cum to fast. As he felt her orgasm approaching he rolled over onto his back and keeping his cock inside her ending with her on top. She sat there for a moment not moving while he reached up to caress her breasts. Then he leaned up and took her nipple into his mouth. He was sucking on one nipple and caressing the other while she sat there with his cock inside her pussy. She gently began to rock not much at first just a little bit. She loved the feel of him inside her and loved the way he was nuzzling her breasts. She felt her climax building and began to ride him harder and faster. He met her thrusts and continued to love her nipples. He had noticed that the harder he caressed or sucked on her nipples the harder she rode his cock.. He was thoroughly enjoying himself and was certain she was too.

She closed her eyes and threw her head back as her orgasm hit. He grabbed her hips and helped her ride his cock. He lifted her up and down and it only took a few strokes until he came as well. As he closed his eyes he shot his load deep into her pussy. When he opened his eyes he noticed the sun was rising over the lake. It was a beautiful morning. They laid there only a few moments, but it was beautiful watching the sunrise with this beautiful woman laying on his chest. He kissed her and she blushed.

They got up and dressed and embraced watching the mist rise from the lake. He finally said ,"You are so beautiful. Are you ready to head back?"

She nodded her head slowly. He took her hand and they headed towards the bike. They stopped off for gas. He held her and asked her how she wanted to spend her day. Not knowing what to say she just shrugged her shoulders. He gently pulled her face up to face his and kissed her and said," this adventure is just beginning Baby."

Watch out for the next chapter in this adventure series.