The Motorcycle Adventure Ch. 04

Story Info
The adventure continues.
2.9k words
4.55
17.4k
3

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/24/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning he awoke early, which he usually did. He laid on his side watching Tracey's sleeping face. She seemed much more relaxed than when they first met. He hoped she was enjoying her adventure because he was. He was becoming attached to her and sadly wondered how long this adventure would last.

He gently caressed her cheek. She stretched and opened her eyes. She looked up at him and smiled. He leaned down and very gently kissed her. She tenderly kissed him back. He pulled her up on top of him and continued to kiss her. She lay on top of him with her legs between his legs and could feel his cock against her skin. As they kissed he gently caressed her back inching down to grab her ass. She slid her tongue into his mouth and felt his cock twitch in response.

He held onto her and rolled over so he was on top of her. He broke the kiss to stare into her eyes. He gently kissed her then trailed kisses across to her ear and throat and then began to move further down. When he reached her breasts he stopped. He looked deep into her eyes. She smiled up at him. He leaned over and began to tease each breast. First he licked circles around each nipple until each one was hard. Then he took each one into his mouth so he could suck and twirl it with his tongue.

Her breathing changed and he could hear her trying to control it. He slowly began to trail kisses down her stomach stopping to slide his tongue into her navel. When he got to her pussy he again stopped and looked up at her. He slowly opened her legs. Then he gently licked her slit. He used his tongue to search for her clit. When he found it she let out a moan. He loved hearing her moan and being able to please her. He gently inserted two fingers to search for her g-spot while teasing her clit with his tongue.

She stopped him and said, "Kevin, please make love to me!"

He kissed her then slowly entered her. He slowly and gently made love to her. Their orgasms came simultaneously. They lay in each others arms letting their breathing return to normal.

He kissed her on the forehead and said, "hit the shower babe we need to hit the road."

She got up and headed to the shower and wasn't a bit surprised when he joined her. They played in the shower. Then he got out, dressed and went for their coffee telling her to take her time. She took her shower taking her time as she washed her hair. She wondered to herself how long this adventure would last. She was enjoying herself with him and didn't want it to end. She secretly hoped it would last forever.

She stepped out of the shower as he returned with their coffee. He whistled as she wrapped a towel around herself.

They snuggled together as they drank their coffee and watched the news. She desperately wanted to know where they were going next but knew she had promised not to ask. When he was done with his coffee he said, "Well my lady, you have 30 minutes to get ready to leave."

She laughed then jumped off the bed to prepare to leave. She was ready in less than 30 minutes and they left the hotel.

He continued to head south keeping the ocean to their left. They stopped for lunch and walked along the boardwalk of a small seaside town. When they decided to go for a swim they got back on the bike and started looking for a less public place to swim. They swam and played in the ocean for a bit then got redressed and hit the road once more.

Just as it got dark he pulled into a hotel. After they settled in they had a shower. They changed to go out to dinner. He wore black jeans and a black tee shirt and she had on jeans and a denim shirt. They walked to a seafood restaurant near the hotel. They ate leisurely enjoying each others company. After they finished they went for a walk along the beach. They found a bench and sat to watch the moon and listen to the waves. He stood and pulled her into his arms and kissed her. Then they started walking again. After a few minutes they came to a bar and stopped to have a drink.

He was curious what her reaction would be to the private back room but wasn't about to rush her into discovering it. He knew after a few drinks she would head to the ladies room and hoped she would make a wrong turn and find it on her own.

The drinks were cold, the music was good and the atmosphere was friendly. They talked and danced and had a lot of fun. After a time she left to go to the ladies room. She came across two doors. Neither door was marked but between the doors were two signs one said ladies and the other said private. She stood there trying to decide which was the ladies. She finally opens a door and slips inside. As soon as she did she realizes its not the ladies room. She turns to leave and Kevin blocks her path.

He leans down and whispers, " Don't leave so soon! Let's have a drink and look around."

She shakes her head no and says, "I was looking for the ladies room."

He leans over and kisses her and asked, "Will you return?"

She nods her head yes and then leaves to go to the ladies room. When she came out of the ladies room Kevin was waiting for her. He smiled and said, "I was afraid you would change your mind." He put his arm around her and led her back into the private room.

They entered the same door as before then went through a curtained doorway. Once inside they ordered drinks and walked around, There were several cubicles along each wall and a main stage at the rear. They stopped at each station to observe the scenes all the while he kept his arm around her waist.

Scene 1—There was a naked woman tied to a table at her ankles and wrists. A naked man was tickling her with a feather.

Scene 2—A naked woman lay face down on a table. Her tits hung through holes in the table and there was an opening that exposed her pussy. A man was under the table sucking her tits while a second man was licking her pussy.

Scene 3—A woman lay naked strapped to a table and a man dripped hot candle wax on her nipples while using a vibrator in her pussy.

Scene 4—A naked man was bent over a chair tied with his legs spread far apart. Another man approached and whipped him. With each strike the tied mans erection grew. Another man approached and the tied man sucked his cock.

Scene 5—There was a woman dressed in all black. Her top had holes for her tits to stick through and her pants were crotch less. There was a naked woman and man with her. She tied the woman to a table and then hung weights to her nipples. She did the same to the man but hung the weights to his balls.

Scene 6—A woman was kneeling in a tub. Naked men approached her. She would suck the man off and then he would step around and urinate on her. She did this with several men while they watched.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, please find a seat the main show is about to begin", said a voice through the intercom.

Kevin steered her to a table right in front. She didn't resist in the least. After what she had just seen she wasn't sure what to expect during the show. The one thing she was sure of was that sitting in front made her feel vulnerable. Kevin held her hand and watched her out of the corner of his eye so as not to alarm her.

The lights went down and then came a single spot light shining on the stage.

There sat a very muscular naked young man. From the shadows came the woman in black. She had on heeled boots with very pointy heels. Her vinyl pants were crotch less and her top had holes for her tits to stick out of. She carried a whip and a riders crop. She approached the naked man and ordered him to kneel. He bowed his head and knelt in front of her. She put a spiked collar around his neck and then attached a leash to it. She walked him around the stage on all fours like a dog. She ordered him to sit by the chair. She sat on the chair and spread her legs and ordered him to please her. When he tried to use his hands she hit him with the riders crop. She bored with him quickly. She ordered him to sit in the corner and he did so. She paraded around the stage slapping the air with the crop. Finally she returned to him. She ordered him to stand. She kept swatting the air but finally made contact with his ass. It must have hurt like hell but he never made a sound. With each strike his cock actually got harder. When his cock was fully erect she seemed to become angry with him. She sat back in the chair and once again ordered him to please her. He quickly got on his hands and knees and began to lick her pussy and suck her clit. She squeezed her tits. As she neared her orgasm she began to strike him again. Then she stood straddling him and let her cum drip on him. She ordered him to lick it off her boots. He was on his hands and knees lapping it up like a dog. You could see she was even more turned on by this. When he was done she ordered him back to the corner. He sat there with a huge hard on and did nothing to please himself.

She walked around slapping the air with the crop again, when from the other side of the stage came a beautiful naked young woman. She walked right up to the woman and then knelt before her. The lady in black put a collar and leash on her as well. She then paraded her around the stage too. They stopped in front of the naked man She ordered him to greet the lady. He walked on all fours behind her. He sniffed her ass and then licked it. Just as he was about to put his head between her kegs and find her pussy, he was struck with the crop again. He was ordered to his corner and the female taken away. She put the female in front of him again. This time she ordered him to please her. He walked around the female (on all fours) sniffing her. He put his head between her arms and grabbed and licked her tits. He never used his hands to touch her. He then moved behind her sniffed and licked her ass again and then nudged her legs apart with his head and began to lick her pussy from behind. All the while the lady in black walked around slapping the air with the riders crop. She straddled the female so that she was facing him and then told him to Fuck her. He took the female doggy style while the lady in black watched. The lady in black leaned over and put her tits in his face. He sucked her tits and fuck the female. She slapped his back again with the riders crop and pulled away from him. She turned and put her ass in his face. He knew she needed pleasing, so he licked her ass and her pussy while he fucked the female. She pulled away and let her cum drip on the females back. When he saw that, he began to fuck the female hard. He came and then licked the cum off the females back.

The lights went out but only briefly. When they came back on there was a man in black with a whip. He was walking around snapping the whip. The light followed him around the stage. He walked to center stage and turned to face the audience. His pants were crotch less. His cock wasn't hard but it hung almost to his knees. He wore no shirt but had both his nipples pierced and a chain connected the two. From his right two men wheel in a large wheel. He snapped his whip and a naked woman appeared. The two men strapped her to the wheel spread eagle. He snapped the whip and the two men left the stage. The woman was now at his mercy. He kept snapping the whip. He spun the wheel. When it came to a stop she was upside down. Her face was even with his crotch. He walked over to her and made her lick his cock. He reached behind the wheel and the back fell away. She was supported by an "X" that she was strapped too. He went behind her and struck her with the whip. He then spun the wheel again. Not caring where he struck her he snapped the whip again and again. Once again she ended up upside down. He approached her and began to touch her with the whips handle. He ordered her to suck his cock and she readily agreed. While she sucked his cock he fingered her pussy. He stopped and used the whip on her ass and legs. His cock grew each time he hit her. His cock was so large she could barely take any of it into her mouth. He reached and got a large vibrator and stuck it in her ass. With each gasp from her he pushed his cock farther into her mouth. He found another vibrator and inserted it into her pussy and strapped it in place. He then turned the speed on both vibrators to high. He was getting his cock sucked and had both her other openings filled to capacity. He then stepped back so only the tip of his cock was in her mouth. As her orgasm hit she began to suck harder. He withdrew his cock. He shot his cum all over her body. He spun the wheel one last time and then left the stage.

The lights went out again but only briefly. A naked man and woman walked out onto the stage. She immediately knelt and began to suck his cock. He ran his fingers through her hair. Another man entered from the left. He instantly lifted the woman's face to his cock. She took turns with the men until the were both hard. The first man walked around behind the woman and knelt behind and lifted her ass and inserted his cock. She was sucking a cock and had one in her ass. Then a third man entered from the right. He also walked right up to her and put his cock in her face. She began sucking his cock. The second man got on the floor and beneath her. He positioned himself so that he could put his cock into her pussy. He reached up and grabbing her hips slid her pussy onto his hard cock. Once he was inside her he began to suck her nipples . A fourth man appeared and put his cock in her face. She once again took turns sucking their cocks. She had a cock in every opening and two for her mouth. The third man got on the floor and sucked her tits. A fifth man appeared and she greedily sucked his cock. She was getting fucked and sucking every cock she could. When finally the man in black walked back on the stage. His cock was now fully erect. He walked around the stage slapping bodies at will with the riders crop. He spotted the man on the floor with his cock in her pussy and made him suck his cock. They all began to cum and the lights went out again.

Kevin who had been watching Tracey's response through each show thought it was a good time to leave. He grabbed her hand and began to lead her out of the private room. Once in the hallway she stopped. She looked up at him. Her eyes were glassy. She swallowed hard and then said, "Kevin, I need to be Fucked. Now!" She pulled him into the ladies room with her. She leaned him against the door and kissed him. She got his belt undone and unzipped his jeans. She set his cock free and got on her knees and began to suck it.

He lifted her up off the floor. He sat her on the edge of the sink and plunged his cock deep into her pussy. He fucked her as she kissed him. He quickly opened her shirt to have access to her tits. She came as soon as he took her nipple into his mouth. After only a few strokes he came too. As he came he kissed her passionately.

They straightened their clothes and left. They walked back to their hotel hand in hand. At the hotel they showered and climbed into bed. He held her in his arms and kissed her tenderly. She fell asleep in his arms. He held her and realized he loved her.

Watch for the next chapter in this adventure series.