The Motorcycle Ch. 02

Story Info
Siblings settle in lover's nest.
2.6k words
4.59
65.7k
23
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 11/23/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They rode into the garage after the long journey from the West Coast, hot and tired. It had taken them several days to get to their new home. The old Harley had performed well, living up to the restoration efforts he'd carefully accomplished. The bike had been through many versions over the many years he had owned it. From the new bike, it had been stripped, added on to, and painted more times than he remembered.

When he decided to revamp his life, he returned the bike to its original condition. The Harley came as a full dressed road bike. Saddlebags, windshield and all, no fancy fiberglass, radios or any of that modern crap, just a basic functional motorcycle from 1969.

The big garage was the last thing he had done to the property he owned, his "Toybox". He looked around the shop while he shut down the rumbling beast, and his beautiful passenger dismounted. Ryan had gone to 'rescue' her from a domestic situation gone bad. He, himself, had just gotten shed of a difficult situation and was once again free to live his own life.

Lori's long hair was a total mess from the helmet-less ride, her pale skin red from the sun and wind. She had worn her vest open, leaving her C-cup breasts exposed to the elements, and they now 'glowed' with a pink tint. Her large, light-colored areolas were a little darker, and the small nipples were standing firm above the soft mounds.

He got off the black and chrome machine, and began to remove his leather clothes. He was soon standing in the garage naked, moving towards the large shower he had installed. Setting the water warm and hard, he turned to watch her follow his lead. Boots, pants, vest, all joined the pile of leather on the floor, as she joined him in the shower.

The strain and dust of the open road ran down the drain with the stream of water. It felt good to be stationary for the first time in four days. When she had called, he got on the bike and rode almost non-stop to Northern California. He made it in a day and a half of hard riding. She told him "No luggage", so he picked the bike, rather than his truck.

When he got to her house, she had jumped on the back and they were off in less than a minute. It wasn't until they were many miles down the road when they finally stopped to say 'hello' in a very intimate coupling, in a forest glade. From that point on, gas and food were the only stops. They both wanted their old lives behind them.

Lori gazed at his nude body, standing in the middle of the shop. Nudity was common for both, but still incongruous in the current setting. His lean body belied his years. Trim and reasonably fit, from years of working construction had kept him from becoming a soft 'blob'. His strong tattooed arms flexed as he had removed the heavy garments. She watched his tight butt as he walked to the shower room. She remembered the day they had installed the big enclosure. She had been visiting, that time. Now, it was hers to enjoy, since they were finally together.

Ryan was lathering his body when she stepped in with him. She took the soap from him and began at his feet. Kneeling on the smooth floor, she washed every bit of his lower body until she reached her favorite part. She by-passed the groin area and started at his neck and chest. Her small hand wandered over the bulges of his chest and the flat of his stomach, then around to his butt and back.

She traced out the large tattoo on his back with her fingertips, and took a great deal of time cleaning his buttocks and the cleft between. Her fingers brushed his heavy sac a couple of times before she tickled his anus with a tiny finger. Lori turned him around and concentrated on the firming flesh pole sticking out from his belly. Her hands glided over the smooth shaved skin near his balls and cock. He had kept that area trimmed and smooth for quite some time, she thought it was hot to see a man shave 'down there'. Her 'dragon' (pet name for his penis) had grown to its full eight-inch length, and almost two inches across. The loose foreskin sagged a bit near the helmet, so she started there.

It felt good to him, having someone else washing his body. Her small hands explored every inch of him. A little dismayed when she skipped his penis and balls, but relieved when he realised she was saving her favorite part for last.

Lori was soaping up her hands and lightly running them over his length. Ryan felt her pull back his foreskin and carefully wash below the crown. He had explained the care of an un-cut cock to her years ago. He stood very still as he watched her gently cleanse the sensitive skin, running her fingers over the large vein on the bottom side.

Ryan was fully erect, now. The circular motions of her hands around the shaft were heating up the fire in his belly. Her tiny fingers couldn't ompletely cover the thick cock. Lori stroked up and down and gripped him firmly throughout her ministrations. Satisfied with her work, she turned him to face the heavy spray and rinsed him off.

He saw her small mouth open and her tongue extend. He felt the soft touch as she licked the tiny hole in the crown. As though it were a rare object, she worshipped his penis with her tongue. Rolling the velvet flesh under her tongue and finally engulfing the firm rod with her lips.

Lori studied his erection, remembering its curves, veins and ripples. Her tongue explored the tip and then the entire shaft. She felt the silky texture of the swollen crown pass her lips. She derived great comfort in orally venerating his penis. She felt the warmth flow through her own body as she took the massive organ into her mouth. Sucking its length while her tongue wrapped around it, she worked her way down to the base of her treasure. Swallowing rapidly kept her from gagging on the monster that filled her throat.

She felt the pulsing of his heart in her mouth. Her hand cradled his heavy sac, gently rolling the large glands in her palm. Creating a vacuum as she pulled away the sucking sound echoed in the shower. She smiled up at him, kissed his belly and stood up.

"My turn?" She asked.

He grabbed her five-two body and spun her under the water stream. He soaked her hair, then poured scented shampoo into it. Thick balloons of suds formed under his fingers as he cleaned the 'road' from her long brown hair. He tenderly scratched and scrubbed her scalp before he rinsed the bubbles away.

She closed her eyes as the water and soap flowed from her hair. She stood motionless as she felt his soap covered fingers begin to lather her face. Each curve and indentation was washed and rinsed prior to starting on the rest of her one hundred-pound body.

Shoulders, stiff from the ride went limp under his strong hands, her tight back muscles followed soon after. Her stomach and thighs were next, and he finished the cursory wash with her nicely tapered legs and size five feet. He now concentrated on her more sensitive parts.

Her arms went limp when she felt his strong fingers manipulate her stiff muscles. He had the most talented hands that always melted her to a quivering mass each time they touched her. Her mind went back to that first 'backrub', so long ago. She hadn't believed the sensual way his fingers felt. Across her belly and down her legs, she was in a dreamland, being pampered like this. His hand returned to her upper body and she went wet between her legs, again.

Ryan saw her breasts rising and falling as she breathed, his fingers wrapped around them and cupped the soft mounds. He detected the swelling of her nipples between his fingers. After washing each one, he kissed on them, gently taking the stiff nubs into his mouth. He heard her gasp and felt her body quiver when he did that. He kissed down her front to her navel and played there with his tongue. Her belly sucked in when he tickled her.

Thick lather on his palms gently covered her shaven kitty. He looked at the expanding outer flesh as it released the inner flower of her labia. He slipped two fingers among the soft fold and found her erecting clitoris. No sooner did he contact the nub in its sheath she came. Belly jerking, knee trembling and all. She grabbed his shoulders for support, until the spasms ended.

He stood in front of her and reached behind to shut off the cooling water. A dreamy look in her eyes stared back into his and she wrapped herself around him and kissed hot. "You made me cum, you sweet lover." She sighed.

"There's more to come, let's go inside. Okay?"

They dried off one another and walked the short distance to the house nude. She couldn't accept as true the fact that all this was now theirs alone. Her house, with her mate! She was still amazed that it had finally happened after all these years. The house, yard and everything! It was so wonderful!

He led her into the back den and told her to put on some music. She filled the air with classical strings. Soft lilting sounds to mirror the elation in her heart, and the fluttering in her belly. She settled on to the small couch/bed in the quiet, carpeted den and absorbed the sounds and warmth of the room. She waited for his return with something to drink. He appeared with cups of flavored teas.

He thought of how it will be, now. He set up the tea and brought it in to her. She looked so beautiful on the couch. Her long hair draped over her shoulder covering one of her breasts. The other sported a very kissable, stiff nipple. Her torso bent slightly, accentuating the sensual swell of her small belly. One leg propped up and the other out straight left a 'vee' that pointed to the sweet flower of her sex.

The engorged labia were shiny with her nectar and her tiny clitoris was poking out from the center. He set down the tea and knelt in front of her. He could smell the musk of her aroused sex. The aroma was heavy, almost thick to the senses. It made his own sex take notice as it rose from his thigh.

Lori had been playing with her kitty while he was in the other room. Thinking of the desire she had for his body, and her need to be filled. Absently fingering herself, she had her clitoris hard and her hand was covered with her nectar. She came out of her reverie when she felt his lips on her fingers, tasting her desire. She pulled his head towards her body, and felt the warm breath on her skin.

Ryan's mouth neared her swollen kitty and sampled her juice. Tenderly kissing on her kitty, then inserting an exploring finger into her wet, hungry vagina, she moaned softly. The digit spread her nether lips a little and further exposed her clit button. Stiff, swollen and red, he comforted the key to her treasure box with gentle kisses. He felt her hips move up to him in response. Seeing how wet she was, he applied another finger to her inner walls, massaging the almond shaped protrusion just above the entrance.

"OOOOHHH....soooo hottttt! .... do meee goood ... make it cummmmmmm!" she purred.

She opened her eyes to see his massive erection in his hand. Pre-cum oozing from the tip. She could almost see the throbbing caused by the rush of blood through his veins.

"I can't wait, Lori. I've got to fuck you, now!" Was his desperate plea.

"Oh,yesss! ... fuck me, please! .... ohhh, Ryannnnnn... fill me with your hard cock! .... fuck my little cunt!! ... make it cummm!" she bantered back.

Her rough references excited him even more. Sometimes her 'dirty talk" made both of them very hot, this, was one of those times.

She moved around to put both feet on the floor. She spread her legs wide with her hands and repeated her request, looking directly into her brother's eyes.

"Fuck this hot little cunt with that big cock!" she rasped. "Put it all in here and fuck it good! Make me taste you from down there!"

Ryan knelt on the soft carpet and aimed his rod at her hole. She was holding her flower petals open so that he could see the wrinkled orifice they sheltered. It 'winked' at him when she contracted her muscles, and he pushed the crown into the soft flesh. He had wanted to enter her slowly, but, she was so wet, that as soon as he made contact, she rolled her hips and captured over half of the eight-inch dragon.

Lori saw the startled look on his face as she took him in. she leaned up from the couch, grabbed his butt, and finished impaling herself with the hot, thick cock. She made herself gasp at the rapid penetration and the fullness of her belly. She saw her belly bulge as he bottomed out, deep inside her tiny body.

"So fucking fulll!... MMMMM .. ohhh, hold it there.. that's it ... now ...fill my cunt with your seed, Ryan! Fuck me! ... doit! .. doit!!! FUUUUCK MEEEE!" she cried out to him as she started to rock and shake her body on the hot flesh inside of her. She felt his hands take her waist and hold her still, the slide her off of the couch.

She took him into her quicker than he expected. 'She must be as hot as I am.', he thought. He grasped her shaking body and held her steady, then lowered her to the floor on top of him. He heard her gasp and grunt as her own weight slammed her clitoris down onto his belly and drove his cock deeper into her tight cunt.

"AHH YESS, Lorrriii!!!! Fuck your tight cunt on mmeee! Make it cum in you. .. getit , getit ... oh its been too long! Fuck us hard!!" He grunted out.

With the greatest abandon, Lori did just that. She lifted her body on her arms and dropped her kitty on him. She rocked her hips and rubbed across his belly, she lay on his chest and humped her butt. With the ease of a gymnast, she turned her body every way she could and fucked hot and hard. She came twice, screaming out her releases. Almost exhausted, she rolled off his sweating, panting body and got on her knees, her ass high in the air.

Ryan watched her spin around and flip her hair out of the way. She turned her face up and told him, "Fuck me doggie!" and wiggled her ass like a bitch in heat.

He mounted her and drove his iron hard cock back inside her hot little body. Holding her hips, he jackhammered her butt in short, hard strokes. Her fingers found her clit and rubbed it fast. They both started cumming at the same time, writhing and stiffening, pushing their bodies together. His dragon breathed the liquid fire deep into her vagina as his body quaked and shivered. Her hips jerked and thrust, the inner muscles clamping hard on the spurting cock in her cunt.

Hot, heavy sex! Tensions resolved, for the time being. They recovered their breath and leaned on the front of the couch. He managed to get their tea nearby, and as they finished that he asked, "You want to go and take a bath?"