The Mountain tour

Story Info
Customers on a mountain tour get some extra encouragement.
2.2k words
4.49
34.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Edited by Angel Love

Several years ago my husband and I lived in Malaysia, where I am from. I was twenty-four and petite, with a very slim, fit body of 34c-28-32. We had started a small tour company for the local hotels and had gradually been adding a variety of activity tours as demand and business increased. This incident happened shortly after we had started offering a mountain adventure tour.

The idea was we would pick the guests up from the hotel, take a 4-wheel drive through the jungle to the base of the mountain and then climb it. It is actually very spectacular, climbing waterfalls, through Bamboo forests and really dense jungle.

We had been going for about two months when we received a booking for three. Business had not been great to say the least and fortunately the weather was with us. It was a glorious sunny day, except that the heat would make the climb so much harder. First thing in the morning Alan and I took the 4WD and collected the three Australian guys from their hotel. Alan drove while I acted as guide telling them about the mountain and the area as we passed through many small villages.

We tried to keep the atmosphere very relaxed and as much fun as possible. A week earlier they were so relaxed the two guys on the trip called it off and we spent the day sitting in a bar while they and Alan got drunk, leaving me to drive home and pour them back in the hotel.

This time we made it to the mountain, a little nervous when they first saw it; not high at 3500m but the jungle is really dense. Snakes, Monkeys, Spiders the size of your hand, plenty to keep you alert. We parked, Alan put on his rucksack and off we went. There's a short trail to the base and then the climb begins which takes around three to four hours.

The guys were all in their late thirties with one looking a little older but appeared fit. But it was hot and getting hotter and after about an hour they were all sweating like crazy. Then it happened, first one then all stopped and wanted to go back. We sat for a few moments as I explained the route higher up and gave them all a drink. They were not so keen now but I felt they would carry on if we slowed the pace a little and tried to keep things light hearted.

It is always hot and I usually climb most of the mountain in my short Lycra shorts. Unfortunately they are rather too short for the local villagers so I usually slip off my longer uniform shorts on the way so as not to offend anybody. I was doing this as usual before we set off again. Off came the longer uniform shorts and my T-shirt leaving only my small lycra top and very short shorts. The men stared at me, looking over every inch of my body. The men were suddenly beaming as I turned to continue the climb, hoping they would not resist and follow, which they did and very closely.

Now they had a renewed enthusiasm for the climb. Alan spoke to me in Malay, commenting it was me, removing my over clothing that had made them carry on. I felt a little embarrassed especially when Alan commented about my ass and figure to the men, letting them know he wasn't concerned if they looked. Alan was teasing me for some time in Malay, suggesting I remove more if not all of my clothes. He was making me angry at first, but the idea was beginning to appeal to me.

Suddenly I asked in Malay, "And then what? When I'm naked, would you mind?"

It was clear from his expression that he wouldn't; I took the opportunity to stop and rest. Alan was only my second boyfriend, my first only lasting until I discovered he was married, so this was new territory for me.

I took a drink, as my mind toyed with the idea. This was business but then again, after hearing some of the things they'd said about my ass, it could also be a lot of fun. Alan gave me a smile, shrugged his shoulders as if to say it was up to me. The guys looked tired but were still joking. I explained it was another hour to the summit and that I was really pleased that they had not gone back earlier; and proud of them for their effort.

Then suddenly I blurted out,"Maybe I should give you a special treat?" They didn't seem to understand and I continued. "When we get to the top, I will remove my top, maybe more."

The guys looked stunned but smiles soon spread across all their faces. I could hardly believe what I was saying.

It didn't take much to get them on their feet again and we were soon approaching the summit. I was feeling nervous as I had never done anything like this before but I intended to keep my word. As we reached the top we all slumped to the floor, quite exhausted from the heat and the climb. We rested for a few minutes but it wasn't long before the guys began grinning at me and I knew they were waiting for their reward. Alan was smiling at me and gave me a nod of encouragement.

"Ok, I guess I owe you that reward," I said as I climbed to my feet. The guys all sat around me, maybe only a meter or so away.

"Will you promise me, not to say a word about this to anyone?" I asked, pausing as I realized how this would be seen by the local community should they find out.

There was a ripple of laughter as they all assured me this would go no further. I was shaking as I took hold of my top and pulled it over my head revealing my pert breasts. For a moment I stood topless in front of these strangers who were giving a little applause as I kept my word. Alan was grinning like a Cheshire cat and nodding, toward my shorts and I knew he was pressing me, confident that I wouldn't continue and I was determined to shock him, as much as these guys.

I smiled and looked toward the sky as I slipped a finger in either side of my shorts and slowly began to slide them down. As they reached top of my short cropped bush, I turned my back on the men then proceeded to slip them off completely, dragging by brief panties down with them. I was naked but had my back to them all. Slowly I turned back to face them revealing my body in full. Their smiles and applause made me feel at ease, and I dropped my shorts to the floor. I walked around the guys confidently now, glancing occasionally at Alan who was smiling. Alan suddenly interrupted me producing a camera.

"I think it's time for a few pictures!"

I was surprised but quickly consented. Alan was chatting away to the guys quietly as he put down his rucksack and prepared the camera. I was shaking as the men came closer, my nipples clearly hard and erect. A quick picture with each guy having an arm around me and I was about to dress again. Alan called out my name and I looked up a little startled.

Alan was gesturing for more, egging me on. I asked what he had in mind, speaking in Malay.

"Rian . . . Naughty, very naughty!" Is what he had uttered in Malay and I turned back to the men who were looking a little lost.

I walked back amongst the men determined to shatter Alan's idea that I was scared. I approached one guy and clasped his hand gently then pulled it around me as I stepped backwards and leaned against his body. For a moment I paused before gently pressing the hand against my shoulder and guiding it down my body. His hand cupped my right breast as it slowly passed down my body. I paused again as it reached the edge of my cropped pussy, then released it to continue alone. His hand stroked my pussy as the others watched. Then as I fell deeper into his arms he cupped my pussy and his fingers stroked my clit. I was shaking, trembling with fear or excitement, I didn't know which. I began to press my body onto his hand and he didn't hesitate, slipping a finger deep into my slit. I expected Alan to intervene but he said nothing and stood smiling as he watched, taking the occasional picture.

For a few moments this guy played inside my body before I stepped away. I only stepped into the arms of another guy though who was close behind me. I was a little surprised but not concerned and I allowed myself to fall against his body. He continued where the first had left off, his finger sliding deep into my body, his other hand cupping and caressing my breast.

I was no longer nervous and began to take pleasure in what I was doing. I had never done anything like this or even dreamed of it. Eventually I passed myself to the third and older guy. He wrapped an arm around me and began massaging my breasts before his hand approached my pussy from behind. I leaned forward a little as his fingers pressed against my clit and he slipped two inside. I was a little stunned as he began to finger fuck me quite vigorously, my body jerking with every thrust.

I was panting and bending further over as his thrusts became longer and he pushed deeper. I looked across at Alan wondering how long he would let this continue. He simply shrugged leaving all decisions to me. I cannot describe what was running through my mind, simply excitement and confusion.

I was trembling as I reached orgasm and my body shook violently but Don, the older guy did not stop and thrust faster. I was screaming with pleasure and pressing as hard against his hand as he was against me. Don eventually stopped and I heard him step back gasping for breath. I thought for a second he was having a heart attack but his smile set me at ease.

I picked up my clothes without a word and dressed. The guys muttered a few things to each other but said little to me. It was fairly quiet all the way down the mountain and I began to feel a little self conscious about what I had done. Alan passed me my longer uniform clothes as we reached the base of the mountain.

"You surprised me!" he said with a small smile.

"I surprised myself!" I gasped as the guys joined us.

"I didn't think you would have gone so far!" I looked up wondering if this was going to be an issue between us. He must have seen the look in my eyes because he continued. "I don't mind . . . I don't mind at all, I think you were brave and I like you to have a wild side!"

I had a huge smile now. "I was really wild, wasn't I?"

The guys gave a little chuckle and voiced their agreement. "Lucky Don gets all the fun," said Chris with a sigh.

"You think you missed out, well you should have said something," I quipped.

Alan looked startled as did Chris and the others.

"You would have carried on?" Asked Alan in a tone brimming with surprise.

I stood having dressed and looked around at their faces as I let out a smile. "I would have gone a lot further!"

There were some bemused looks now and I could sense their curiosity. Alan was the one to ask the question, "So just how far do you think you would have gone?"

I had a huge grin on my face and I shocked myself with my honesty and bravado. "All the way . . .?" And I turned and began the walk back to the car.

There was a lot of muttering and some disbelief until I stopped a little further along the trail to reassure them. "It's too late now . . . but just so you know, yes I would have. I didn't want it to end . . . and I was prepared for anything . . . " I paused glancing around at their faces and revelling in their shock, then continued,"I just wanted someone to take me . . .!"

I couldn't restrain the smile on my face as I turned and walked away.

The guys were very quiet until we reached the hotel, where they invited us to join them for a drink. We accepted and sat chatting for some time. They were all very nice and complimentary about me. We said goodbye and Alan drove us home, admitting on the way how shocked he had been but how he had enjoyed seeing me so confident. It had changed me; I knew that but wasn't sure if it was for the better as it all seemed so strange.

I couldn't wait for the next tour but I never did anything during a tour again. I was content with the memories but anxious for more adventures.