The Move

Story Info
Relocation is followed by tension busting sex.
3.4k words
4.29
11.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mel
Mel
1 Followers

Melissa and Paul had been together for little more than 2 months, but already they had moved in together and had explored a multitude of sexual experiences and had begun on their fantasies.

Their first day together had been amazing. Paul had picked Melissa up along with all that she was bringing with her. The majority of which had been clothes and a few things to mark her life. Photos, letters and other special things. They had arrived at Paul’s place and with all good intentions, had started putting her things away in their new homes. Predictably they found that there wasn’t enough room in wardrobes and drawers for all her clothes, and so they stopped for a break and to reassess the dilemma before them. Paul opened a bottle of wine and offered her a glass. Boy did she need it and felt like she deserved it to. A nice reward for getting so far. They sat on the sofa and she leaned against him as he slipped a strong arm around her shoulders.

The wine was very smooth and warmed her whole being. She started getting a little light headed and nuzzled into Paul’s embrace. This was the life, sipping wine with the man she loved in the middle of the day. Pure decadence. Paul bent his head and placed a small kiss on the top of her head. She looked up into his eyes and returned his kiss. A small one at first, but she couldn’t break away from his lips. Those beautiful soft lips that could give her so much pleasure. She kissed him again, longer and deeper. Paul responded by gently forcing his tongue through her slightly open lips, dancing over the smooth, wet skin before tracing along her teeth and finally started the dance of love with her tongue.

She responded by wriggling round so that she could explore fully his mouth and frame - she felt so turned on, with and aching in her stomach. Her hands moving up his large, strong chest outside his shirt till she got to the top button, then her fingers began popping the buttons one by one while her mouth was still savouring the feel of his mouth and tongue. Tasting the taste that was unmistakably Paul. As the buttons popped open her head dipped and her mouth found his sweet skin, and moved against it starting at his throat and slowly, ever so slowly working down, tasting the flesh as she exposed it. Her tongue moving against him, finding his nipples and flicking them each in turn. Then moving lower, over his belly, to his belly button, where she sank her tongue. Mmmmmmm he really did taste divine.

Paul’s hands had stayed motionless all the while, not wanting to spoil the sensations that were travelling through his body, but now he moved and his hands caressed her back and pulled her T-shirt up to expose her flesh. She looked up at him and raised her arms so that he could pull her T-shirt up and off completely. Paul bent his head to take a naked nipple in his mouth and rolled it around with his tongue until it was as hard as a bullet, all the while he had been stimulating the other between thumb and forefinger till it was just as hard. He had known that she wasn’t wearing a bra, but the sight that was before him and in his mouth reminded him once again of one of the many things that he loved about this sweet woman. Melissa moaned and moved against him, trying at the same time to remove his shirt without much success. Paul broke from her and helped. The offending shirt slipping from his shoulders, and again their bodies met, topless, skin against skin.

Her breasts pressed against his chest as their lips met once again, tongues playing with each other. Their hands moving all over each other as if spoilt for choice as to what to touch first. Desire building with every second that passed till they wanted more of each other.

Melissa’s hand moved to the button of his jeans and fiddled till she finally felt the button give way, then slid the zip down, her mouth glued to his all the time.

Paul moved away from her and slid his jeans and boxer shorts down his strong, muscular legs and pulled Melissa to her feet. Kneeling in front of her, he hooked his fingers in the waistband of her leggings and slowly pulled them down her long, slender legs and off her feet. Then he kissed her belly and his teeth found the waistband of her white thongs and tugged at them until they were round her knees and let go. They slid to the floor and she stepped out of them. Paul’s mouth again found her belly and licked, sucked and kissed her navel, while his hands traveled up her inner thighs, lightly stroking as he went, until he was at her sex.

With the back of his hand be brushed against her clitoris, and felt the wetness and her shudder. He turned his hand and cupped her sex with it, moving every so slightly against her most sensitive bud. Her pussy was completely bare and looked so inviting. Even though she was most definitely turned on, those hidden lips were still firmly together and begging to be opened and explored. He lowered his head and kissed her pussy, in haling her sweet smell as he did.

Paul picked Melissa up and gently lowered her on to the sofa, her small body stretched out before him. He knelt on the floor at her side, and slowly ran his middle finger across her shoulders, down to her breast, circling her nipple as he went and repeated this process with the other. Down to her belly and again ran his finger around her belly button before moving down the outside of her right leg, up the inside, taking care not to touch her pussy, down the outside of her left leg and up the inside again. At this point he took his hand away from her and looked at her and her response to his touch. It never ceased to amaze him.

She lay almost motionless, just the occasional shiver that came from desire and anticipation. Her eyes closed, head back and her lips parted slightly. Her breathing getting heavier and the more she got turned on, the more she moaned. Waiting to be touched again. She waited a little longer until, out of frustration she opened her eyes and looked at Paul, looking at her.

She wanted him to touch her so badly. Paul looked closely at her eyes and saw the longing there, she looked so horny lying there ready for anything he could give her. He bent his head and placed a lingering kiss on her mouth and felt her respond to him, pushing her tongue in his mouth, searching out his tongue. Her legs parted a little more, her hand searching for his and finding it pulled it towards her pussy until she felt his touch. He was a little taken by surprise by her reactions but welcomed them too.

He moved his hand and started to work her clit with his thumb while slowly running his other fingers up and down her pussy in a continual train like motion. One after the other taking over where the last one left off, until he slipped his middle finger inside her and felt just how wet she was. Her eyes closed as his head came nearer to her and with it his mouth. Their lips met yet again, her arms moved round his shoulders, holding him to her. He loved the feel of her holding him, their skin touching, their saliva mingling together. Still moving his finger deep within her, he inserted another one and moved them a little faster. She pushed herself down on to his fingers and arched her back so as to change the angle of his penetration of her. His mouth never leaving hers, feeding on her.

Eventually he came up for air though not for long. His mouth descended on her throat and nuzzled her lovingly, moving slowly to her ear, where he began to nibble and flick her earring with his tongue. Slowly his mouth moved down her body to her breasts. He leaned over her body, having to kneel up to reach her left breast with his mouth, where he sucked in her nipple, again rolling it against his teeth while playing with the other by hand, simulating the same reactions as his mouth was creating.

He pushed his mouth further onto her breast and froze as he felt her hand take hold of his cock which was already hard, and begin to work it gently. He began sucking her nipple again, rolling and biting it, working his fingers deep within her. She opened her legs wider and wider allowing him deeper access to her pussy. Taking the hint that she wanted more he licked his way down over her belly stopping briefly at her belly button, before descending on her mound, feeling her smoothness with his tongue and lips. Kissing it with such desire.

Paul lifted her right leg and rested it on his left shoulder and bent his head to bring his lips in contact with her clit, and let them close round it sucking it into his mouth, flicking it with his tongue, still moving his fingers deep within her and managing to add to the digits of desire. His other hand toying with her breasts and nipples. He released her clit and moved his tongue down to where his busy fingers were working and with a firm touch, licked his way up to her button and greedily sucked it deep in his mouth.

Melissa thrust up to meet his mouth, lifting her ass off the cushions in her frantic effort to be in his mouth. His little finger was suddenly at the entrance of her ass and the next second, had slipped in effortlessly and he was shocked at how Melissa pushed down on it sending it deeper. He looked up at her torso and saw that a crimson flush was spreading rapidly up her body and felt her ass and pussy muscles tighten with such force around his fingers. As he continued to suck and flick her clit he felt her whole pussy begin to twitch violently, contract and relax continuously and the crimson flush got darker as she reached her orgasm and came, drenching his hand. He pulled his hand away and buried his face in her pussy and drank greedily her sweet cum. Tasting her, smelling her and savouring her.

She lay completely still, her breath gradually calming, enjoying the afterglow of her orgasm, feeling slightly guilty that Paul hadn’t cum with her and that he hadn’t entered her properly. She still wanted him so much, deep within her, pumping her. His cock was still in her hand and was still very hard. She gently stroked it and his head lifted and came towards her, his eyes half closed through desire and his lips met hers. The hunger within her spurred her on and she tasted herself on his lips. He brought his hand up and broke from her lips, putting his hand between them. She licked and sucked at his hand and fingers, eating her cum off him. It only served to turn her on once again.

As she was sucking his hand, Paul began to get extremely aroused. He had thought that he had been aroused before, but after watching his beloved girlfriend reach on almighty orgasm, his arousal was ten fold and he needed her. As he was kissing her she was moaning against his mouth and her body was trying to press itself against any part of him that it could reach.

He stood, and moved across her so that he was lay on the sofa behind her, right up against the back with his arm draped across her, pulling her too him. She moved in his embrace so that she was facing him and hooked her right leg over his hip and once again placed a long lingering kiss on his lips while gently caressing his back and shoulder with her hand. Her fingers moving against his flesh with the lightest touch imaginable. His cock was gently pushing against her pussy. A feeling made more intense by the position of her own legs. She could feel it twitching against her and couldn’t help but wriggle against it. Mmmmmm it really did feel ever so good, but not exactly what she wanted. Not yet anyway.

Paul's hand moved down her back and cupped the cheeks of her ass pulling her closer, feeling her wetness against his cock. His hand moved lower and touched the underside of his cock, pressing it to her. It wasn’t enough, he moved ever so slightly and felt the tip gently nudge at her opening, her juices covering both cock and hand. He pushed slowly and felt the tip enter her warm depths, she gasped and moved, forcing him deeper still. Paul loved the feeling of being inside her, but didn’t feel that he had all that much control over his movements, and so he slowly rolled, pushing her as he went, till he was above her.

Melissa instinctively wrapped her legs around him as he began moving inside her hot little pussy. She had placed her hands on his ass and was frantically trying to pull him deeper inside her but was finding it difficult, and soon realised that at this precise moment in time, Paul was definitely in control. He sensed that she wanted more, and taking his weight on one arm, he slipped her leg over his shoulder. His next thrust made her moan somewhat louder and he could tell that he was entering her a lot deeper than he had been before. Her other leg was now trying to locate itself on his other empty shoulder and when she had managed this task, began in earnest, meeting his very movement.

Paul lifted her ass off the sofa, cupping her cheeks, feeling he tender skin. He pulled her to him. She managed to meet every powerful thrust, her arms pulling him nearer and at the same time her knees descended to her chest, making every movement feel so much deeper and stronger. Her nails clawed at his back and shoulders, trying to get nearer to him. He didn’t feel the nails or the pain that they were inflicting on him, his passion was far too strong to feel anything but the need in him to possess her completely.

He had been watching her all the time and saw the look of first surrender, and then desperate need cross her face. Paul pulled his cock out of her burning pussy and got up, turning her so that she was now on all fours and closer to the edge of the sofa. He entered her again with a powerful thrust and felt his balls make contact with her as he motored in and out of her, forcing her forward against the cushion with the force of his movements. His hands moved continuously over her ass, getting glimpses of her secret entrance every now and again. He began having strange thoughts and wondered just how far he would be allowed to go.

Melissa pushed back on his cock and wriggled a little enjoying the feeling deep within her, then as Paul pulled out a little, she moved forward and felt his cock escape from her. As Paul tried to enter her again she changed position ever so slightly and felt the tip of him nudge against her ass. She pushed back violently, forcing his cock into her ass, and gradually but firmly continued to push back on him savouring the feel of him filling her completely. Paul stayed completely still for a little while, allowing both himself and Melissa to get accustomed to this new feeling. then she gently started to move on him and in the process she flexed her muscles, so giving more intense sensations.

God she loved this extremely tight and full feeling. Her fingers had at the same time begun to caress her clitoris in a firm circular motion while every now and again slipped deep within her pussy. It wasn’t really enough, and it seemed that Paul sensed this because he pulled out of her, but instead of planting himself firmly into her pussy he left the living room and disappeared into the bedroom where, Melissa could hear a drawer being opened and then closed again. She hadn’t moved at all when she heard Paul come back into the room, though a shiver and moan escaped her when he slowly stroked her, starting at her clitoris, almost dragging it with the back of his hand, down to her opening where her wetness suddenly escaped her and coated his sensual hand and began to run down her thighs. Paul bent forward and with a long lick, captured every drop, enjoying the sight as he did so, of her sex, open, willing and inviting.

With that he stood and positioned himself at the entrance to her ass and slowly pushed his way in to her once again, his hand was still exploring her sex and he inserted a finger and then another, all the while moving deep within her. Slowly his fingers emerged from her, wet and sticky with her juices and he offered then to her lips while still pounding in and out of her, and was rewarded by her greedily sucking her sweet taste from him. Paul took his hand from her and leaning back slightly picked something up from the table, taking care that she didn’t see anything, and again played with her clit, rolling, flicking and pulling at it as he did.

He very gently placed the tip of his finger in her hole and pushed, he took it out, then repeated this movement before pushing something considerably larger into her, and then stopped all his movements and stayed almost motionless. The only movement came from his hands as he slowly fiddled with what was deep within her pussy, and then all that could be heard was a low purring like noise as the vibrator sprang into life and was expertly moved within her, and again he commenced his thrusting in her ass, building up speed with each thrust of his cock and the toy.

Melissa couldn’t believe the exquisiteness of having both pussy and ass filled and the contractions were beginning to start a chain reaction inside her. She began to feel hot and flustered, her legs and arms like jelly and her stomach felt as though it were doing back flips. She couldn’t last much longer, there were just too many things happening to push her over the edge.

Paul could feel her every nerve flexing as he was motoring deeper and faster deep in her, as well as his own reeling senses. He was getting harder than he thought possible, and suddenly...The tell tale crimson tide flooded over her body, and she let out a scream as she descended into the cushions of the sofa, panting and cum gushing from round the vibrator, muscles contracting violently on his cock, still firmly in her ass and emptying its seed.

After a moment he slowly pulled out of her and before she closed up again, watched as a small trickle of his cum began to run out of her gaping hole. Slowly it closed and he smiled as his cum made little bubbles as it was forced gently from her. In her excitement she had torn the vibrator from his hand and had frantically fucked her pussy with it as he had been pumping her ass, until it became too much and she had begun to cum, throwing it to one side as she did so, then collapsed in a state of delightful exhaustion, Paul feeling the same as he gentle held her round her waist and pulled her to a lying position once again.

Melissa turned and Paul once more held her close to him tightly, kissing her hair and forehead. They relaxed together, savouring the smell of their newly created sweat, contented smiles on their faces, as they both drifted to sleep, determined in their minds that it would be an experience that they would both be enjoying again and again in their relationship. Ecstatic at the intensity of their emotions.

Mel
Mel
1 Followers