The Move

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lady Lay
Lady Lay
24 Followers

"You want me to fuck you?" John teased as his mouth moved from her ear down along the curves of her throat.

"Oh John, don't tease me," agonized gasps caught in her throat as she pulled in a lungful of air.

"You want my cock deep inside you?" He whispered as he guided his member back and forth against the damp, moist petal-soft folds.

"Yesss!" Anne shuddered as she raised her hips. Her clit pulsed...

He slowly, carefully eased himself barely inside her.

"You want me to fuck you until you scream?" Without waiting for her answer, he squared his hands below her knees, and pushed her legs up almost doubling her in half as his hot flesh entered her. The heat of her fiery depths made him withdraw, and wait, afraid he might explode. John lowered himself again as she wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled him even deeper. He took her legs, placed them over his shoulders, and entered her fully in one deep thrust. Protesting with each withdrawal, her moans grew louder each time he entered her. John kept up the rhythm. He slid his blood filled hardened flesh into her as her back arched and she raised her hips up to meet his. Quick, ragged breaths escaped their lips. John increased the pace; he sank himself into her again and again, ravishing her with his hot bulging shaft. Anne shifted her hips and pressed herself up frantically against him. Shuddering uncontrollably in a chain of explosions as her orgasm ripped through her body Anne felt that strong, lovely sensation as it began to claim her again.

His muscles glistened with sweat, rippling across his firm, smooth back as he penetrated her, and continued to pound into her hot fiery core. Closing his eyes, he clinched his jaw, his body shuddered, his back arched and he poured himself into her, shaking as he rode the wild and wonderful waves of sheer ecstasy. He could feel her spasms as they continued to squeeze, clinch, and milk the heat from him until he fell exhausted on top of her.

Brushing away a long strand of hair from her face, he reclaimed her mouth then kissed the silky creamy nakedness of her throat. He exhaled a long sigh of contentment as he gazed down at her.

Wrapped in a silken cocoon of euphoria she felt a warm glow flow through her as they both fell asleep, naked in the middle of their new living room; on their make shift bed, happy in their new home.

Lady Lay
Lady Lay
24 Followers
12