The Movers Ch. 02

Story Info
He surrenders reluctantly.
4.2k words
4.34
42.5k
9
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 11/07/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JHammock
JHammock
110 Followers

He sins!

As soon as the truck drove off, I went back into the house and took a last look around. Sarah's bra was lying by the bedroom window. It was strange because she is usually very organized. Picking it up, I smiled and gently rubbed it against my face, enjoying her fragrance.

To say she left me horny would be an understatement. I still carried an erection from that unfinished blow job she gave me in the shower earlier. I was mildly surprised by her behavior. Although she gives a good blow job, seldom does she volunteer to pleasure me that way. When she's aroused all she needs is a cock inside her pussy. I am not complaining but it seemed a little strange that she'd voluntarily suck my sloppy cock.

Loading up my car with little things that we didn't want to put in the truck, I drove to the hotel, checked in and quickly headed to my office.

It was almost 6:00 in the evening when I rode the elevator to the third floor where the executive offices were located. Half the floor was my boss's kingdom. The rest was occupied by his executive team. By boss I mean the owner, Chairman, President and CEO all rolled into one. Moving me to Houston was his first step towards shedding some of those titles to one of his three Executive VPs. I was one of the contenders for that elevation. My next three years managing the investments falling under the Houston jurisdiction would decide my fate in this corporation.

The entire floor was empty as I had expected at such an hour. Who'd want to work late on a Friday evening? As I walked in the spacious lobby I almost bumped into Emma. Emma was my boss's executive secretary and personal assistant.

"What are you doing here so late, Emma?" I asked, surprised. She was wearing some kind of tight half pants and top. She's usually very professionally dressed.

"Hi John," she smiled, and continued, "The boss just left. I am trying to rush to my yoga class; I am already a little late." That explained her unusual attire. "I know you're packing your stuff. Do you need my help?"

"Oh no Emma! You carry on. I don't have much to pack anyway. Most of it is cleaning up my personal drive on the computer and tossing hard copies of confidential documents into the shredder. The rest should be easy to pack."

She smiled, "Tell you what. You go ahead and clean up your hard drive. I will be back in an hour after my class. I will help with the paper shredding and packing. I know how dependent you're on Sylvia for these things."

Emma was right. Without my secretary Sylvia, my office and desk would have been a horrible mess. Unfortunately, Sylvia had a personal emergency and could not stay to help me pack tonight. I had decided to brave it out by myself.

I knew I would be here all night if I didn't have Emma's help. So I reluctantly accepted her offer.

As she turned to leave my eyes followed her. I willed myself to turn away but failed miserably. I admire beautiful women but I don't usually stare at them. I felt dirty but I couldn't take my eyes away from her lovely young body.

Emma is the loveliest employee of the company. But no one messed with her though. Being the Chairman's personal secretary, everyone wanted to be on her good side. She was around twenty two years old and was handpicked by our boss right out of college. He was pushing her to pursue her Master's.

Like I said earlier, she is usually quite professionally dressed. I very rarely see her outside of work. So seeing her in that tight curve hugging yoga suit was very distracting.

I suddenly noticed several things about Emma that I don't recall observing in the past few months. She had long blonde hair and sea blue eyes. He long legs and well shaped ass stirred something in me. Her lovely breasts and her tapering waist caused havoc somewhere deep inside me. I sincerely hoped Emma would change into more appropriate office attire before coming back to help me.

I love my wife Sarah more than anything else in this world. I have no reason to admire or lust after other women; Sarah more than takes care of my needs. Although our sexual demand on each other is very high, our approach is quite the opposite. She's totally physical; she needs be touched to be aroused. I need visual and verbal stimulation. But once we cross the initial phase, we become totally compatible. And even after many years of marriage, I adore the beauty of her face and the sensuality of her figure. We have no reason to stray!

I shrugged off the temporary distraction and sat down at my desk. I was so deeply engrossed in my efforts that I didn't see or hear her come in until she stood right in front of me. She had changed her clothes of course, only it was even more revealing and distracting.

The pair of tight black stretch shorts she had on hugged her thighs and ass in a tight caress. The white top was sleeveless with wide shoulders and a super low neck. The cleavage was mind numbing even when she stood erect. I didn't want to think how much it'd reveal if she leaned forward! I knew it was wrong and decided to be very careful.

Emma was all business once she got down to work. I was amazed at her efficiency. Sylvia was good but Emma was in a class of her own! While I completed cleaning up my PC, she worked on my hard copies. Sinc e she was privy to all confidential documents, I just gave her short list of what I wanted saved. Everything else could be shredded.

We both focused on our jobs at hand and wrapped it all up in a matter of two hours. I looked at my watch. It was almost 9 o'clock. I suddenly realized I hadn't called Sarah.

She answered after the first ring. "Honey how's the packing going?"

"We just got done. Emma offered to help me and so it was not as bad as I had feared. I don't know how to thank her."

"That's so sweet of her." Sarah paused briefly and then added, "Why don't you take her out to dinner tonight?"

I was surprised, but Sarah always has great gift ideas. "I will ask her. She may have other plans. How is your room?" I wanted to change the subject. Dinner with Emma was not a good idea. Any wrong moves would not only destroy my marriage, it could affect my career as well.

"Room is great. And thank you for the wine. God knows I needed it."

"Is everything okay darling?" I asked concerned. My instincts were right.

"Something is bothering me. Maybe it is the excitement or maybe I am just plain exhausted. Anyway I am sure it'll be okay once you get here."

"Yes, and I hope you will keep your promise." I said and she laughed. I felt better after that.

Emma and I loaded a small cart with the four packed boxes and took them down to my car.

I said, "Thank you Emma. It is late. Why don't you go on home? I will take the cart back and head to my hotel.

Emma insisted on going back with me. We went back to my office and left the cart in its place. Without thinking I extended my arms and said, "Thank you Emma. I don't think I could have done it without you."

She stepped into my open arms and hugged me. Involuntarily, my arms tightened around her young body. It wasn't the normal formal hug; she just seemed to melt in my arms. Her soft and supple body caused an exhilarating warmth in all the wrong places. I didn't want her to feel my arousal and quickly pulled away.

We rode the elevator and walked to our cars silently. She smiled and was about to get into her car when I blurted out, "Would you like to have dinner with me? That is if you don't have other plans."

She answered me with a radiant smile, "Of course I'd love to. I thought you'd never ask." She giggled and continued, " No I don't have other plans. But can we stop at my place for a few minutes? I'd like to take a quick shower and change."

"That's what I will do too. I will run to my hotel, shower, change, and come over to pick you up. Dress casual." She nodded as she drove off.

I was at her apartment in half an hour. She was wearing faded blue jeans and a black top. In less than three hours I had seen her in three different clothes and she seemed to be equally sexy in all of them.

"I hope we don't run into any of our office buddies at the restaurant." I don't want rumors going around that we were out late night partying when my wife was out of town." I laughed nervously.

"Everyone knows how devoted you are to Sarah. But if it'll make you comfortable, we could go to my favorite place. It's always crowded on Friday nights and a hangout for the younger singles. I am sure no one will recognize you or even pay attention. They have their own agenda to fulfill."

I followed her directions and parked in the packed parking lot. Before getting out Emma grabbed my hand and squeezed it. "John, I want you to relax and enjoy the evening as if we were on a real date."

That remark made me squirm a little and I blurted out, "You are a gorgeous woman, Emma. I just don't want to get too carried away, that's all!"

Her grip tightened as she said, "Thank you John. Coming from such a handsome guy, I do appreciate it. But don't worry. I am not going to be drawing any lines tonight. I am going to enjoy this evening and it'd be more fun if you would also."

I squeezed her hand, "I will try."

She was right. It was a singles scene and more like a dance club and bar. And as she had said, no one paid any attention to anyone else. We sat away from the dance floor. She ordered wine and I asked for a beer.

I noticed that Emma was beginning to really relax after her second glass of wine.

"Shall we dance?" I was not expecting to dance with her but she stood up, extending her hand to me.

I reluctantly followed her. After some hesitation I began to ease and enjoy the soft swaying. I held her tight and she just snuggled into my chest.

"This feels good. It's been a long time since I had sex." Her voice had taken on a sensuous tone.

I nearly let go of her but controlled the urge. I tried to make light of it. "I can't say the same about myself. Sarah and I had sex this afternoon."

"But it looks like you're still hard." I realized too late that I had been subconsciously rubbing my hardness on her thighs and ass as we danced. Before I could react she ground herself into my throbbing erection.

Stupidly, I heard myself asking, "So when was the last time you had sex?" Sensual discussions were my aphrodisiac, especially when it is with a hot woman like Emma. I was hard as a rock and stopped feeling guilty about it.

"Almost a week ago. I need sex every day and that is a long time to go without."

"Why? Don't you have a boyfriend?"

"No boyfriends for me. I am not ready for a relationship. I need a man with no strings attached." She giggled and added, "Just the cock."

I love this kind of talk. Sarah never indulges in such talk. She knows I crave it but it is not in her to verbalize her feelings or sexual needs. She physically goads me into action. And literally there is no time or place where she's not willing to lower her pants for me. So it has not come in our way of having a blissful sexual relationship.

"Gorgeous as you are, I am sure it is difficult to keep guys from proposing or wanting to hold on to you."

"I pick my lovers. They don't pick me. Sometimes happily married men are the perfect lovers. They just need an escape but don't want to jeopardize their lives."Her voice had gone soft.

I was startled by this revelation. Was that a hint for me?

"I have never messed with anyone from work so far. Gets too complicated. But somehow I have had this crush on you since the day I met you. And now that you're leaving..." Her voice trailed off.

"It is terribly tempting but you know that I couldn't do that to Sarah."

"Yes and that's why I feel that it'll be just a one night affair with no surprises down the line." Her voice was quite serious.

"I am flattered but I don't think I can do it."It was a flat statement.

"That's not what your cock tells me." She laughed and I felt her hand gently rub my hardness over my jeans.

"Cocks have no brains Emma."

"I know but they don't have a conscience either." She giggled, still fondling my cock.

It was getting harder for me to keep saying no. And she said the last thing I wanted to hear. "Consider this as my going away gift to you." I fell silent not knowing how to respond.

She took my silence as acceptance and said, "Come, let's get out of here."

We drove back to her apartment. She invited me in but I politely declined.

She shrugged, "Alright. You can go back to your hotel, hug your cold pillow and dream of me."

I knew that's exactly what would happen tonight.

"Could you at least come in for a drink before you leave?" I knew that should be last thing I should be doing. But I followed her in anyway. She excused herself to change and asked me to pour her a shot of scotch.

My eyes nearly popped out when she came back. She was wearing the sheerest negligee I had ever seen. And it was obvious she wore nothing underneath. The soft yellow fabric clung to her body as if it was stitched on to it. The hem was way up above her knees. The swell of her breasts and the contours of her nipples were hard to ignore. Her back was a sight to behold. The sweet round ass made my mouth water. I wanted to bury my face on that soft ass.

She smiled and sat down on one of the large leather couches. I sat across from her. She lifted her legs and placed her feet on a foot stool.

I was squirming uncomfortably. She smiled and said, "Would you forgive Sarah if she had a one night stand with some guy?"

The question caught me completely off guard. "I don't think Sarah would ever..."

Emma didn't let me finish. "It is a hypothetical question. And it is not about her. It is about your reaction that I am interested in. I know you love her dearly. Would you?"

I thought for a minute. I couldn't recall any person or incident that would make Sarah behave that way. But the thought was intriguing. I asked myself, 'would she?' and if she did, would I be able to forgive and move on?

"Emma you don't understand. I cannot imagine her doing something like that, even hypothetically."

"Let's take tonight for instance. She's alone in a hotel. She goes down to the bar or to the gym or maybe the pool. A handsome young man hits on her. She's drunk and he accidentally touches her hot spot. You told me she's turned on by physical contact. Well, what if that 'touch' arouses her and they follow through?"

Sarah and I have never doubted each other's fidelity. Somehow Emma's words poisoned my mind. But the scene Emma just described made me ask myself what would Sarah do if that situation really happened, even if by accident?

"I am not sure. But her response, even if involuntary, would be quite obvious and encouraging to the guy."

"Bingo! Now tell me, if it happened and Sarah succumbed to temptation, would you forgive her? And more importantly would you even want to know about it?"

I didn't know what this woman was up to but I felt like I was being sucked into a vortex.

"Yes I will forgive her if it was just a physical moment. I certainly don't want to know about it though, at least not the gory details."

"What if she feels guilty and decides to confide in you?"

As I sat there thinking I suddenly noticed that she had been playing with herself. Her fingers were caressing her pussy! The negligee barely covered her fingers and her pussy as she pleasured herself.

My cock stood at ram rod attention. I was openly staring at the tantalizing movements of her fingers. Emma slowly pulled her fingers out. They were covered with her juices. She lazily extended her hand toward my face. I could smell the sweet musky odor as she gently rubbed them on my lips. My tongue darted out and licked the sticky cream. She inserted her fingers into my mouth. I sucked her long smooth fingers. I felt her other hand seek out my cock and squeeze it gently.

Emma teased, "Would you rather drink the nectar from the bowl or be content with licking the spoon?" She invitingly spread her legs wide apart.

Kicking the foot stool out of the way, I knelt down and buried my face between her lovely young thighs. The flesh felt soft and warm between my lips. My tongue slowly eased into her pussy and began to savor the sticky sweet honey dripping from her.

"You haven't answered my question. What if she confides her infidelity to you?"

I was far too gone by now. "Yes, I would forgive her if she confides that she had sex with another man. I think I will love her more because of her honesty."

"How about you? Will you be honest enough to confide in her if you had sex with me tonight?"

I pulled my face away from her. "I don't know if she'll forgive me. And I don't want to take any chances. Women feel more threatened than men. Maybe you are different. Which is why I should be leaving right now." I struggled to my feet.

"We are far too gone. Fuck me John. It'll be our secret. Sarah doesn't ever have to know."

She leaned forward and pulled her negligee off over her head. I stood drinking in that lovely young body with my eyes.

I made up my mind. In a matter of seconds I was totally naked. I eased my throbbing cock into her swollen pussy and began to thrust in and out.

She moaned, stretched and wrapped her long legs around my back. She kept talking all through the fucking. I realized that I was finally enjoying my dream sex, only with someone other than Sarah.

I was now more than ready for dirty talk. I wanted to hear her talk. As dirty as possible. If I am going to cheat on my beloved wife, I might as well enjoy it when I have a partner who loves sensuous talk as much as I do.

"Wow, that feels good." Emma moaned in between thrusts.

"Emma you just hit on my soft spot. I love dirty talk but Sarah loves quiet action. We are totally incompatible in that aspect. If a handsome young man manages to penetrate her defense, she'll let him fuck her without a care in the world. Sometimes when I am thrusting in and out, I have wondered if she's even aware of me. She will look like she was lost in paradise, enjoying the pleasure of raw animal sex. A huge cock with non-stop pumping abilities is all she'll want at that point."

"Wow, tell me more." Emma was squirming with delight as I continued to pound my cock into her.

"Sometimes I have even wondered if she would be able to resist if she's raped. If the guy manages to get his cock inside her pussy, she'll be the one raping him." I couldn't believe I said that but I was totally out of control with lust.

"Have you ever suspected anyone even coming close to the point of arousing her?"

Without thinking I said, "It does seem strange but it just hit me. I think she may have come close just this morning."

"Really? With who?" I could feel her body temperature rise and her legs tighten around me, urging me to speed up my thrusts. She seemed to be getting excited with dirty talk just as I was.

"One of the movers."

"One of Tony's men?" Her voice sounded surprised. Emma had actually picked the movers for us.

"It was actually his young son Andrew. Tony asked Andrew to help out since ours was a small load and none of his regular men was readily available. I noticed he couldn't keep his eyes off her from the moment he walked in. I have a feeling he had an opportunity to feel her out too."

"Go on!" She was begging now.

"I am not sure if anything happened but I know that she slipped and fell and that Andrew caught her before she hit the ground."

"You think he touched any of her hot spots accidentally and she reacted?"

"I don't know. I did notice that Sarah's was face was flushed when I went to see what the commotion was. And later I caught her lost in thought and she almost jumped when she saw me. When I joined her in the shower, she gave me a great blow job which was strange; I usually have to initiate it."

Emma's eyes shone. She pushed me away and knelt in front of me. She kissed the tip of my cock which was dripping with her juices and mine. Lovingly she glided my shaft into her warm wet mouth. The wonderful sensation that engulfed me caused me to climax. She knew I was exploding but didn't stop sucking my cock; she took me deep down her throat. Her hands encircled my waist and held me close while I shuddered with my orgasm.

JHammock
JHammock
110 Followers
12