The Movers Ch. 03

Story Info
Her resolve weakens in the darkness.
3.1k words
4.27
29.4k
11
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 11/07/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JHammock
JHammock
110 Followers

She sins again!

I woke up refreshed. The night wasn't so bad after all. I slept imagining John taking Emma out to dinner and then ending up having sex with her. I knew John would never do that. But I had done my part in laying the ground work. The rest was up to them. John was a handsome man and most women found him irresistible. Emma was single and gorgeous. Nature has a way of igniting passion in the most unexpected manner when the opportunity presents itself.

One thing I was determined not to let happen. Andrew! I was not going to let yesterday's events repeat themselves. I promised to stay clear, out of their way until they left. I would unpack afterwards. I had all the time in the world. There was no rush.

I arrived at my new home promptly at 8AM. The truck pulled in a few minutes later. After a few pleasantries, Tony and Andrew got to work. It took them just under two hours to unload our stuff. I pulled my car into the garage, glad to have my own ride.

It took them another hour to assemble some of the furniture, including our beds. As soon as they wrapped up, I gave a check to Tony. He smiled when he saw the amount. John had asked me to add five hundred dollars to the agreed amount.

They walked out the door and I was about to close the front door when Tony said, "Ms. Turner, I am planning to visit a couple of my friends and try to rustle up some business for my return trip. Andrew will be bored hanging around us oldies. Would you like him to stay and help you unpack? I will swing by on my way back and pick him up."

I was impressed by his offer but I wasn't sure it would be a good idea to have him alone in the house. Before I could say no thank you, Andrew quipped, "I noticed that you had labeled all the boxes meticulously. I could move the boxes to the rooms where they belong. It might make unpacking them easier for you later."

The sincerity in his voice made me lower my guard. There was no harm in getting his help. Some of the boxes were big and heavy. It would make my job easier. Besides, I wanted to prove to myself that I had everything firmly under control.

We worked well together. At one point Andrew removed his t-shirt saying he was hot. It didn't bother me one bit. I went about directing him to the rooms and spots the boxes had to go. I was glad he didn't make a move on me. It would have led to an awkward scene because I was determined not to weaken.

It was funny when he kept calling me Ms. Turner. I wanted to say it was okay for him to call me Sarah but I felt he might construe that as an invitation.

One of the first things I loved about his house was its huge walk in closet. I mean it was really huge. There were two sections. The first was HIS and HERS was further up. And the ceiling was unusually high for a closet, giving lots of storage room at different levels.

I asked Andrew to bring the huge box of my undies to the closet. John had fun packing all my panties, bras, and sheer negligees. He somehow managed to get them all in that one big box. The box was not heavy but it was bulky and so I offered to help Andrew. He said no and hoisted it above his shoulders and walked into HER section of the closet. I tried to move out of his way and in his effort to avoid bumping into me, he tripped and almost fell.

Although he steadied himself in time, the box slipped and fell plumb in the middle of the closet. I was aghast as I watched the contents spill. The carpet was literally and colorfully covered with my most intimate garments. Andrew kept apologizing and I told him it was okay.

I knelt down to pick them up but sensed a sudden tension build around us. He knelt beside me and picked up a couple of my panties. I avoided looking at him but felt his hot eyes on me.

I didn't see him move but suddenly the light went off, leaving the closet pitch dark. I felt an odd excitement course through me. Despite my determination to resist, I was eagerly anticipating his touch! He didn't make me wait for long. I felt his hand from behind, between my thighs, pushing relentlessly against my pussy. My jeans didn't offer much of a resistance. I briefly hesitated before trying to push him away. That moment of hesitation cost me my resolve.

He pushed me on my back and I was lying in the middle of a soft bed of silky smooth undergarments. He reached out and expertly undid my button and zipper on my jeans. In one swift motion he yanked it off. He ran his fingers over me in a soft caress and paused when he sensed that I wasn't wearing panties. He buried his face between my parted thighs. His breath felt hot on my pussy and his tongue wreaked havoc on my swollen clitoris. He used a finger to pull one labia to a side and licked my pussy with his hot wet tongue. I began to squirm with delight. My fingers grabbed his head and tried to push his face deeper between my legs.

"Fuck me Andrew!" I was almost begging without shame. When had I turned into such a slut?

He stood up and I heard him undo his jeans and he was naked in seconds. In the darkness I reached out and felt his cock. It was hard and hot. He suddenly leaned over, grabbed me to a sitting position, and pulled off my top. Then he knelt down, laid me on the carpet and gently eased his throbbing cock into my waiting pussy.

The darkness was like an aphrodisiac to me. John knows how much I get turned on in total darkness. I was almost afraid to totally surrender to this young stud who still was a stranger. But as Andrew's thrusts began to speed up, so did my hips. My hips met him half way, eager to feel the full impact of his pounding cock.

Andrew had stamina, I must admit. He didn't slow down and kept up the pace for a long time. I was now moaning loudly without shame. I was on my back, my legs spread wide apart.

I felt something on my back, something hard but before I could reach under to grab it, Andrew began to pump really hard. Not wishing him to make him lose his momentum, I adjusted myself away from whatever was under me buried inside the pile of silky soft underwear.

Andrew suddenly stopped. "Would you like to be on top, Ms. Turner?" It was more of a plea.

I was amused that he still didn't feel comfortable calling me Sarah. But I didn't waste a second. We rolled over and I was astride. I started grinding myself against his cock and he said hoarsely, "That's it. Fuck me, Ms. Turner. Fuck me harder."

I bend over and began to kiss him. And as he thrust his cock in and out from under me, I heard myself whispering, "Call me Sarah, Andrew. Please call me Sarah."

I knew I wasn't going to hold back, stranger or not. It was total shameless surrender to the thrusts of his cock. I was relieved when he finally pushed me over and took control from the top once more. I sensed he was ready to explode and I braced myself for the final onslaught. He didn't disappoint me. I was awash with orgasms while he shuddered and emptied himself into my eager pussy.

I held on to him tightly not wanting to let go of that hard muscular young body. He finally wriggled out of my grasp and stood up. The lights came on and I blinked and quickly covered my eyes. When I looked up finally, I saw him staring at me.

I suddenly felt uneasy and tried to cover myself with something. I grabbed a bunch of my panties and tried to cover up my dripping pussy and still hard nipples.

He said seriously, "Ms. Turner, please don't. I want to see you naked. You are so beautiful." He knelt down near me and moved my hands away from my body. I didn't resist. His roaming eyes were arousing me at alarming rate. And his cock was stiffening again!

'Suck my cock Sarah. I want to feel those lovely lips on my cock." He didn't wait for my response; he just pulled my head down to his lap and rubbed his cock on my lips. It was still slick with our juices but strangely it didn't bother me even though it was not my favorite sex act.

Either he didn't like the way I sucked his cock or he wanted more pussy action which actually suited me just fine. He pulled me to my feet and led me to our bed. He made me stay on my knees with my back jutting out while he knelt and positioned himself behind me. I hugged a pillow and waited for his thrust from behind.

His hands grabbed my waist and pulled my ass back. I gasped as his cock slipped inside my pussy and began to pound in short quick strokes. It was simply out of this world. I moaned loudly as my orgasms wracked my body. As he exploded inside me I collapsed onto my pillow. He lay over me and held me tightly, still pumping his last few drops.

We lay quietly for a while, catching our breaths. Then I gently rolled out from under him and went into the bathroom. I washed the mess under the hot shower and quickly dried myself. I wrapped a large pink terry bath towel around my chest and walked back into the bedroom. My mind was already planning on how to stop this madness from continuing.

Andrew was still on the bed. He stared at me for a few minutes and said softly, "Take off that towel and come over to me Sarah. I want to taste your pussy."

My body reacted to this invitation despite my resolve not to let it continue. He leaned over and pulled off the offending towel. He licked his lips with an exaggerated roll of his tongue. With a swift tug he jerked me on to the bed. I was on my back with my legs spread eagled. Andrew's face was buried between my thighs in an instant.

I don't know how long that lasted but it felt wonderful. Andrew knew how to use his tongue and fingers to excite a woman. And I relaxed and just enjoyed the intimacy his passionate licking brought about.

My cell phone suddenly rang. I had to reach out to pick it up from the bedside table. It was John!

"Darling, did the movers arrive on time?"

I was breathless but I managed to answer, "Yes and they left almost a couple of hours ago." I don't know why I lied. I asked, "Where are you?"

"I should be there in a couple of hours. Weekend traffic seems to be picking up."

I tried to push Andrew away but he had a firm grip on my thighs. He pushed them apart and rubbed my clit with his nose. I nearly moaned out loud. Mercifully John decided to hang up. I asked him to drive carefully as I hurriedly hung up.

"Your pussy is a mouthful, Sarah."

I blushed but managed to say, "Andrew we need to stop."

"Why? Looks like you are the kind of woman who can never say no to sex. Anytime, anyplace!"

He was absolutely right. But for some reason I wanted to defend myself and my actions these past couple of days.

"Whether you believe it or not, I have never behaved like this before. John is a great lover."

"You looked so hot in those shorts. Just watching your swaying butt caused me an erection. And then when I felt your supple breasts, I went crazy. Your reaction when I subtly squeezed your breasts told me that if handled it right I could end up lucky. I was right."

"Can I trust you to keep this to yourself?"It was a stupid question but his answer startled me.

"Ms. Turner, I have never messed with a married woman before. But you seemed so vulnerable yet so desirable that I lost control. I assure you that I would never hurt you or your family. Besides, if my father comes to know of this he would skin me alive. He has a strict policy when it comes to mixing business with pleasure."

His words were comforting. He went on, "Mr. Turner is a lucky man to have such a hottie waiting for him every night."

I had to agree. "Yes, I wear him out but he is very sensitive to my needs. I love him so dearly. I feel terribly guilty about what we did." My voice trembled as I said that and my eyes suddenly welled up.

Andrew saw my tears. "I am so sorry Ms. Turner." His voice showed genuine remorse. But before he could say anything further, we heard a honk from outside. Tony was back.

He hugged me hastily before heading to the door.

I sat down on the couch in the living room and closed my eyes. What had I done? How could I have succumbed to a stranger's touch so easily? That too repeatedly! This was beyond reason. Yesterday's action was sudden but today's was unforgiveable. I was shocked that guilt hadn't hit me yet. I sat there thinking how I would confide all this to my husband. And what would his reaction be?

The more I thought about it the more convinced I was that I should not rush my confession. It would be a terrible thing to do to him when he had just been promoted and was looking forward to making a huge impression on his boss. He needed peace at home. My indiscretion would devastate him.

I was not going to hide it from him forever; I was going to give him a few days then confide and accept the consequences. But I had a faint hope that he had a fling with Emma. She's pretty vivacious but it'd take a lot to sway John.

I took a long hot shower to get rid of any lingering scent of Andrew. I waited for John in the living room wearing the pink bath towel and nothing else. The moment I heard his car drive up I opened the garage door. He parked the car and literally ran inside the house and took me in his arms. The towel slipped and he stared at me with lust in his eyes.

I led him to the soft leather couch and helped him remove his pants and shirt. He didn't waste any time; his cock was soon plunging in and out of my pussy at a feverish pitch.

I was surprised at his stamina especially after that long drive. When he finally climaxed I held on to him tightly, as if afraid of losing him. Tired as were we both quickly fell as asleep.

We woke up around 8 o'clock and it was already dark outside. We hit the showers together, lazily soaping each other and generally getting ready for our first night of love making in our new home.

As I walked into my closet to grab a negligee, I stopped dead in my tracks! My silky intimates were still sprinkled all over the carpet. I had forgotten all about that mess. To my shock John walked in and hugged me from behind, rubbing his cock on my butt.

When he saw the rainbow inside the closet, he said, "Looks like a tornado hit this closet!"

I murmured, "Andrew dropped the box when he brought it in and I said I'd pick them later." And as I bend over to pick them up he said, "Hey hold it right there" and rushed out. He came back with his phone and asked me to sit in the middle of the colorful pile and took some pictures from all angles.

When John knelt down to help me, I giggled and grabbed his phone and began to look at the images of my lingerie exhibition. As I flicked through them I froze. I quickly scrolled further back and couldn't believe my eyes! Emma appeared to be sleeping, totally naked! There was even a close up shot of her pussy.

So John did sleep with Emma. Although I had been hoping for this to happen, seeing how young and lovely she was made me jealous!

John, who had been busy tidying up the scattered undies, suddenly held something up. "Hey whose is this?"

I realized it was Andrew's watch. Somehow it must have fallen when he stumbled with the box. And this was what had hurt me when Andrew had pushed me on my back.

"It's Andrew's I guess. It must have fallen off in the melee." I watched John pick up a couple of my panties and look at them strangely. I realized to my horror that they were stained and stiff with Andrew's dried semen.

I felt a knot tighten in my stomach and knew the moment of truth was here sooner than I had wanted. I silently handed his phone back to him. He glanced down at the screen and I saw a flicker of shock in his eyes.

John straightened and grabbed my hands and gently pulled me up. Before I could say anything he whispered, "I am sorry baby I screwed up. I promise it'll never happen again."

I stepped into his open arms and wrapped my arms around his broad shoulders and whispered back, "I hope you'll also forgive me for my uncharacteristic behavior."

He asked, "Want to talk about it?"

I shook my head vigorously and said emphatically, "No, certainly not! It'll only make matters worse."

He nodded sagely, "So what do you suggest we do now?" His expression changed and I saw the beginnings of a smile.

Encouraged, I smiled back at him and slowly went down on my knees, keeping my eyes connected to his. He didn't waste a moment. His cock began to stiffen as he gently rubbed the head on my lips. My tongue flickered out and licked along his shaft. He sighed and suddenly eased his swollen penis into my eager mouth. I had a feeling that he wanted to cum in my mouth and surprisingly I was eager to accommodate his fantasy.

JHammock
JHammock
110 Followers