The Movie

Story Info
Two women conspire to make a sexy home video.
3.1k words
4.14
39k
8
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

THE MOVIE

They were friends even before they knew it. Their mothers had wished it. And this wish, unlike so many others made by mothers for their unborn children, had come true. It started when Sally's mother met Jane's mother at the doctor's office. Waiting for their appointments, the only pregnant women in the room, they naturally gravitated towards each other and just started talking. Both were due about the same time. They lived near each other. Their husbands were both in sales. It seemed only natural that their daughters, they knew they were going to have daughters, would be best friends.

And so it turned out. For twenty-eight years Sally and Jane had been best friends. As children they shared everything. Toys, foods, even moods. As young girls they continued to share. Secrets, boys (sometimes), and dreams. When Sally lost her virginity Jane was the first one she told. Not even the boy who stole it from here in the back of his Ford van knew what a precious gift she had given him. And Jane, years later, confided in Sally when she lost her virginity to the man she would marry. One man. That's all Jane knew.

But Sally shared everything. And Jane felt as if she had experienced a thousand men. All kinds of men. Sally had told her about making loving on the desk in her office with a client. About sleeping with her boss and his wife. The wife was the better lover. About sharing a house with three men and each night deciding which bed she would sleep in. Sally had done just about everything Jane had ever imagined. And more.

There was the night Sally's boyfriend Tom and his best friend Bill were taking a Jacuzzi after tennis. Unannounced Sally walked out of the house completely naked and slowly lowered herself into the hot water. She immediately grabbed Tom's cock. Naturally it was hard. Under the roiling water Bill could not see the way Sally stroked Tom's engorged penis.

Then, maybe because she had never done it before, she grabbed Bill's cock. His was even harder. And bigger. Thicker. With a fatter head. There she was sitting calmly between her boyfriend and his best friend. Each of their cocks swollen in her hands. Neither knowing what was happening to the other. But just as suddenly as she had grabbed them she let go. Enough, she thought, of pleasing them. It's me I want to satisfy. And with that she grabbed each by the scruff of the neck and pulled their heads down to her tits. Like babies being brought to their mother's breasts they began to suck. It was the most natural thing. Neither man seemed shocked by Sally's boldness. Both hungrily sucked in her full round breasts. But each sucked differently. Tom was eager. It was a sucking sensation Sally knew for they had been lovers almost a year. But Bill's mouth felt new and fresh on her tit. Slowly and gently he alternated between sucking and nibbling. He expertly used his tongue to circle her nipple and bring it to a tiny erection of its own. Then without warning Bill became bold and grabbed her fur-covered box. She knew it was Bill simply by the way he stroked her cunt in the same caring and kind way his mouth licked at her tits.

It was at that moment Sally knew Bill would be a good fuck and that she was not going to get out of the Jacuzzi until his glistening shaft had emptied its sticky load in her hungry cunt. First, though, there was Tom that needed to be taken care of. So, she roughly grabbed him by his hair and yanked his head away from her tit. Then, she pulled him up making him stand. The suddenness of her movements had interrupted Bill's playing. He looked up to see his best friend rising out of the water. And as he rose so did his cock until both he and his pole, provider of love, were standing at attention out of the water.

Quickly, with barely a movement, Sally moved her head and swallowed Tom's manhood. Simultaneously, she reached for Bill's cock and guided it and the man it controlled around to her backside. That's all the encouragement Bill needed as he slipped the fat, purple head into her wet pussy. Then he grabbed her hips and pulled her back onto his shaft. Sally had to grab Tom by the ass to keep his cock in her mouth. But, like three dancers who have rehearsed the routine, they quickly found their rhythm. And just as quickly Sally began to come in wild torrents of passion. Her cunt convulsed on Bill's cock taking him beyond the point of control. And Tom, who had a view of his cock going in and out of Sally's mouth as well as of her ass rising in and out of the water as Tom fucked her madly, not to mention the look on Tom's face, lost all control of the one muscle a man truly can call his own.

This wasn't Sally's wildest adventure, but it was Jane's favorite. Sometimes she would get on all fours and ask her husband Richard to fuck her from behind. While he pounded and pumped Jane would suck one of her fingers and imagine it was another cock, that their bedroom was a Jacuzzi, and that it was she who had the wild adventures to tell her best friend. But it was never Jane with the tales that would make a girls panties wet between the legs. It was Sally. And it would always be Sally. Jane knew this. And so did Sally. Maybe that's why Sally was so shocked the Thursday afternoon Jane called.

There was an edge in Jane's voice Sally had rarely heard. A nervousness, anxiousness that spoke of sex. It was the same timber a teenage girl gets in her voice when she asks her best friend what French kissing is. The same shyness a girl gets when she tells her best friend about the first blow job she gave. Sally knew this sound. She had heard it in Jane's voice on each of these occasions. And more. But what could Jane be shy about. They had talked about everything. They had read the Kama sutra together. Watched their first triple X-rated movie together. Even once rented a dirty home movie and watched it together when Richard had been out of town.

Sally had teased Jane that she and Richard looked like the couple in the movie. It was seeing this couple that did look like her and her husband that had first given Jane the idea. And each time she thought about it her sweet juices would flow from her pussy. Soon all she would have to do was to think of this one idea and she would silently come regardless of where she was. Finally, she confessed her desires to Richard. As she told him she watched the bulge in his pants grow until his cock was straining to be free. Jane, quickly unzipped his pants, got down on her knees and blew him all the while thinking of her wild idea. As Richard came he shouted out, "Please, please, do it." Jane took this to mean, "Please do your fantasy."

It was all the encouragement she needed. And now she was on the phone telling Sally her idea. As Jane talked, Sally's pussy got wetter by the minute. It was something that had never happened before. But this was just the beginning. And for the next week as Sally thought of what was about to happen, she, like Jane, kept slipping into little walking wet dreams. A week can take forever. Or, it can pass by as if it were a single night. This week seemed to do both. But finally, Sally found herself sitting in Jane's dining room having dinner with Richard and Jane.

Conversation during dinner was normal. Richard seemed so relaxed. Sally wondered if he knew what was going to happen. But Sally could tell by the flush on Jane's face and the dampness between her own legs that this was not a normal dinner. The pace was leisurely. The conversation friendly. And the Champaign flowed freely. So, by the time the three of them got up from the table they were all a bit tipsy. Not drunk. But loose and feeling free.

Then Jane did the first unusual thing. She suggested that since they all had drunk so much Sally should stay over in the guestroom. Sally agreed instantly. And Richard, unsuspecting, thought it was a great idea. Then Jane went to Richard and began kissing him. She did it with such passion it was as if all the pent up sexuality from the past week was suddenly escaping. She forcefully put her mouth to his. Her tongue darting rapidly in and out. And her entire body rubbed against his pelvis. Richard's delight in all this became quite apparent.

Suddenly, as if awakening to Sally's presence, he whispered into Jane's ear. He turned to their guest and said he was sure she would understand if they excused themselves. With that he quickly led Jane off to the bedroom. Sally knew just what to do. She and Jane had talked about it constantly for the past week. And so far, Richard was reacting just as planned. Sally hurried to the guestroom where she found everything Jane had left her. She grabbed what she needed and headed to the master bedroom.

There Jane too had prepared everything. The room smelled sweetly of burning incense. Candles shown. And the bed was already turned down. Richard, with his back to the door and to hot to notice the unusual care that had been given to the room, just grabbed his wife. The only thing amiss was that the room seemed a little brighter than he would have liked. But this was no time to worry about the lights. As he passionately kissed Jane's neck and ears and eyes she asked him to undress her slowly. She told him she didn't want a quickie tonight. She said she wanted every crevasse of her body to be attended to and every inch of her skin to be pleased. "Yes, yes," was all he could say. But at this point she could have asked him to get down on all fours, bark like a dog, and lick his own balls, and he would have just as readily agreed.

Then, as he slowly began unbuttoning her blouse he felt the presence of someone else in the room. Turning, he saw Sally just inside the doorway with a video camera. Sally, seeing Richard's face through the viewfinder, realized that he didn't know what Jane had planned. This made Sally even wetter. Richard turned to his wife but before he could ask, Jane smiled and said, "Remember. You said we could." Then he did remember. A week ago with his cock flooding her pussy and his lips lapping up the sweat from her body she had told him how she wanted them to star in their own X-rated home movie. He had told her he would do anything. But when the passion subsided he never thought she would really do it. He thought it had been pillow talk. A fantasy to make you hot and keep you hot.

But there was his wife's best friend with a video camera sticking out of her face like some strange third eye. Here was his wife waiting and wanting to be loved. And here he was hungry to satisfy her. So, in an instant he obliged her and continued unbuttoning the blouse. It was the first piece of clothing to hit the floor. Her breasts, covered only by a small French lace bra with a front clasp, felt larger tonight. Next, Richard helped Jane out of her skirt. She was wearing a white g-string. The mate to the bra. His wife was now standing there in just the flimsiest of sheer bras and the tiniest of panties that barely covered her pussy and did nothing to hide her firm, round ass.

As he reached to unhook the bra she stopped him and began to undress him. Then he noticed Sally. She had moved around to film his unveiling just as she had captured Jane's. Momentarily Richard felt self-conscious. Sensing this Jane kissed him and rubbed his cock and whispered a promise in his ear. It was enough to make him forget about the voyeuristic friend and soon his clothes were lying in a pile on the floor. True to his promise he gently lay Jane face down on the bed. On the headboard she had placed a bottle of warm lotion. He rubbed some in his hands and dripped some on her back and the night truly began.

He massaged her neck and back. He moved to the bottoms of her feet. He kissed her toes. And then he worked his way up her legs to her pussy. There, he dropped warm oil in the crack of her ass and let it run down to her cunt. Gently he separated her legs and found her box wet and waiting for a finger, which he gladly inserted. She had said every crevasse. So, he dripped more oil on her bottom and with one finger in her box he inserted his thumb up her other hole. Like this he could pinch his thumb and finger together. The minute he did, she came screaming for more. And more was what he was willing to deliver. With his fingers, his hands, his tongue. When Jane had lost count of the number of orgasms and Richard's cock was ready to explode she rolled over onto her stomach.

He sat astride her and moved his body up to where she could lick the pre cum from the head of his cock. And all of this had been captured on tape. A task that was not as easy as Sally had thought it would be. Because as Richard and Jane went at each other's bodies like two sex-starved teenagers, she had been watching it only through the tiny little viewfinder. But it had been a revelation. The passion of Jane. For a woman who knew only one lover she knew a lot. And Richard's cock was a joyous surprise. The minute she saw it she wanted it. But that wasn't the plan. So, while the mad couple fucked, she filmed. And she came. Repeatedly.

Soon Sally found a way to operate the camera and finger herself. But her own clothes seemed to interfere with the pleasure she could give herself. So, with one hand shakily filming the action, she managed to undress herself with the other. But Richard and Jane were totally unaware of Sally's nakedness or the fact that sometimes she would come just as loudly as Jane. A fact the two lovers would later laugh about as they watched the tape. But right now all Jane knew was that she loved the way Richard's pre-come tasted in her mouth and she wanted his whole load.

Richard, however, wasn't ready to give her everything he had inside him because he hadn't given her everything he had promised. So he moved his cock away from her mouth and grabbed the oil. He repeated what he had done to her back, only now he gently massaged her breasts and stomach. Then her feet again. Then up the fronts of her legs once again arriving at the center of all his pleasures. With Jane on her back and her legs spread he could see that she had shaved her cunt. Not just trimmed, but shaved it nearly perfectly clean leaving only a small triangle of black fur on the top of her mound. Sally too could see this and decided that as soon as she got home she would shave hers.

Seeing the clean pussy glisten with the nectar from her body made Richard want to eat her more than ever. But as Jane came and screamed she begged for his cock so without missing a lick he turned his body around and offered her his cock. It was the most perfect sixty-nine Jane could ever remember. Her only fear was that she would bite down to hard on her lover's cock as his tongue-lashing made her come again and again.

Finally, tongues, fingers, hands, were not enough. Her pussy needed a cock. A hard, thick, cock. One loaded with cum that would fill her box. Richard too was ready. He had kept his promise. He had made every inch of her body tingle with delight. He had lit a fire in her box that now could only be extinguished with the cum from his cock so he asked her how she wanted to be fucked. "From behind," was all she said. So, slightly awkwardly, he got off and let her raise herself to all fours. Then, he grabbed her hips and thrust his cock in. He didn't do it slowly or carefully. He just pushed. Her pussy was so wet and open that it easily took all of him in. And he didn't linger at the opening teasing her with his thick head. He just gave her everything. And she gave back. Screaming louder than he could ever remember. Bucking wildly. Ramming her ass into his pelvis. It was too much. He came with her. He too shouting his pleasure. Screaming his love. Jane collapsed exhausted. She fell so quickly that Richard's cock, still hard and glistening was left alone and without a place to hide.

Sally was prepared to stop the camera. But again she saw something in Richard's face she had never seen before. It was an unquenched desire. So she let the camera run and followed him as he turned his wife over on her back and went back down to her pussy. Richard had never eaten Jane right after he had come inside her. He had often wondered what it would taste like. Now, he was about to find out. Slowly, he licked his way from her belly button down to the top of her mound and then down around her cunt. Never hitting his target but tantalizingly teasing it. Finally, he thrust his tongue into this blender of juices and drank heartily of its love potion. Then, taking one last mouthful he crawled up Jane's body and sweetly shared this brew of passion.

This kiss Richard gave his wife was like a magic sleep potion because no sooner had his lips parted from hers then both lay beautifully asleep wrapped in an embrace of arms and legs and bodies. Sally, who had filmed this last scene sitting naked on the floor with a finger in her own box of love turned off the camera, quietly picked up her clothes, and left the tape for Richard and Jane to discover. Attached to the tape she left a note that simply said, "Thank you."

To be continued...