The Movie

Story Info
Wife makes a porn movie.
3.9k words
4.02
142.1k
40
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cccjs00
cccjs00
19 Followers

Janet had been a little worried as she travelled to the location of the movie set. She knew that John had assured her that he had arranged it all and it would all be fine. She also knew that John would be arriving not long after her as he had some business to attend to first. John had said it was her Birthday treat, but she was unsure about the idea of posing topless and this was concerning her, but she knew that John would never arrange anything that would hurt her or upset her. In any case she thought, the idea of making a pretend sex video did excite her.

John had finished his business and set off for the studio. He had arranged a Birthday treat for his baby. She had told him of a dream she had recently involving Jean Claude Van Dam and John had used this information to set up her treat. She would be taking part in a soft porn video shoot, lasting only a few minutes, but he thought she would love it being as it would be with her actor hero Jean. John had only told Janet that it was a topless video, not who would be there.

Janet arrived at the building and pressed the Bell. The door opened and a stunning busty brunette in a low cut top, shorts and long boots answered the door. Janet followed the Brunette into the building and along corridors to a film set. She could see the set was laid out with a sofa, a big bed and the floor was thickly carpeted in a soft white carpet.

John was thinking about his surprise for Janet and the thoughts gave him a hard on as he travelled there on the train. He hoped she would like what he had planned for her and he sat back and dreamed some more about how it would go.

Janet had been lead into a dressing room and the brunette who had introduced herself as Sally, asked her to choose something from the clothes rack and get changed as the shoot would start shortly.

The only person Janet had seen so far was this girl Sally. She looked around the dressing room and checked out the clothes on the rack. She saw short skirts, two piece swim suits, see through tops, skimpy bra's and panties and a silk robe that looked very sexy but very short too.

She knew from what John had said that it would only be a simple video and that she would only need to show her breasts briefly and that would be all. He told her that it would be an adventure and he would be there to be with her too. She knew she was up for it and was excited at the thought of this daring adventure, so she picked out the skimpy panties and bra and the sexy silk robe and put them on.

John's train got to the station and he was then delayed by a problem on the platform blocking the exit for 30 minutes. He was disappointed as he was keen to see his baby get her surprise.

Janet felt very sexy in the outfit she had on. She could feel the silk on her skin and the sensation it gave her made her feel so good inside. She left the dressing room and turned and walked down the corridor towards the set. She had just the flimsy underwear under the sexy short silk robe that came down to a point above her knees.

She entered the film set and was greeted by the director and the camera man. The said that she looked lovely and let her know that it was a simple shoot. All she had to do was to pretend that she was having sex with the actor and that was all.

Actor she questioned? What actor? She was shocked to think that anyone else would be involved. She had thought it was just a video of her in which she had to show her boobs. Well the director said, here he is honey and Janet turned to see the Actor standing by the bed, waiting for her. Her heart skipped a beat when she saw him, it was her heart throb, Jean Claude Van dam. She had dreamt of him a short while ago and she had loved that dream so much. But he was here, with her, how could this be?

Jean took her hand and kissed it and said for her to relax as it would just be a short video with nothing going on. She guessed that John had set this up for her Birthday as she knew he was well aware of how much she liked Jean in the movies.

The Director asked them to act as though they were in a hotel room and to forget the cameras were there. He asked Jean to pretend to make love to her from behind. He said to Janet that they were not licensed to film full sex scenes so she should not worry about anything, just act like it was real.

Janet's mind was in turmoil. She was scared at the thought of making a full sex movie and was glad that it was only to be fun and only a pretend movie. She took her place on the bed as directed. She was on her knees but in an upright position, she had her robe on and glanced back over her shoulder to see Jean getting onto the bed behind her. She watched as he came towards her and saw him start to untie the belt to his robe as the Director shouted "action" from the side.

John arrived at the door and rang the bell. He was greeted by a brunette who said her name was Sally. He noticed she was displaying a lot of her large breasts in the skimpy outfit she was wearing. He did as asked and followed her into the building, listening to her tell him that they had already started filming and for him to be very quiet.

Janet kept looking over her shoulder at Jean. She could see him remove his robe from his shoulders and his muscular arms and chest came into her view. She looked down between them and she saw his robe fall behind him to reveal his naked cock, as he wore nothing beneath it.

Janet remembered her recent dream and she noticed his cock was similar to how it was then, it was very long and very thick and she gazed at it some more whilst Jean moved up close behind her. She knew it was a pretend video but deep inside she wished it wasn't now she had seen his large cock.

John got to the set and stood out of sight, but able to see what was going on. He could see his beautiful wife Janet dressed in a sexy short robe, knelt on a bed with Jean Claude already naked behind her. He was pleased that this had gone to plan so far as he had spent a lot of time arranging for her heart throb actor to pretend to make love to her on film like this. He hoped she would enjoy the thought of being so close to Jean, even if Jean had only agreed with him to pretend with her.

Janet saw Jean reach towards her and she felt his large hands upon her hips. She could feel his cock now almost fully erect bumping against her silk covered butt cheeks.

The director asked them to get close and to pretend to have sex in that position whilst knelt up on the bed. The director asked Janet to allow Jean to put his cock between her legs. He said it would go under her body and would be visible the other side from in front of her, it would not enter her as that was not allowed anyway. She relaxed when she heard that and as asked, she parted her legs some.

John saw what was going on and knew that it was all going to plan. He knew that Janet would not just start fucking some guy, even her favourite actor without some major sexual build up. He had told Jean what to do; the director however knew nothing he was just told to make a simple soft porn movie, no penetration.

Janet felt the hardness of Jeans cock as it pushed under her and could feel the silk of her robe between the cock and her legs as she still had her robe on. She looked down in front of her, over her silk covered breasts and was surprised to see the large bell end of Jean's cock as it emerged from the front between her legs just below her pantie covered pussy. She was shocked at how long his dick was that she could see it like that, all the way from behind her to the front.

John watched the scene unfolding; his own cock was starting to twitch already as his darling wife looked so sexy on the film set. He saw her start to untie her robe.

Janet felt Jean behind her; he was gripping her hips and was pulling himself back and forth behind her. She could feel his cock between her legs; it banged her thighs as it pushed between them from front to back. Every so often as it passed under her body from back to front, it bumped against her panties as it did so. This feeling sent wild electric pulses through her pussy up to her brain and she knew she was already feeling wet down there.

John could see Janet's bra and panties now as he had watched her remove her robe with Jean's help as Jean continued to saw his large cock back and forth under her body in a simulated sex action.

Janet thought she heard the director's faint voice saying it was not right for the film that her bra was still on. This was confirmed when she then felt Jean behind her tugging at her bra catch and then felt that familiar release when the tight elastic lets go and she felt her breasts uncover as the bra fell from her shoulders.

John watched closely what was happening on the stage. He could see that Jean had responded to the Director's request to remove her Bra and Janet had not stopped Jean from removing it whilst he continued to move his big cock back and forth in a simulated fucking motion under her. He could see his wife's firm naked breasts and her large nipples now erect and in full view of all who were there.

Janet liked the feelings she was getting from this innocent simulated sex motion. She liked the feel of Jean's strong grip on her thighs as she felt him pull his own crotch back and forth, moving his hard cock under her. Then she felt Jean ease his grip and slip his hands around her body as he pulled her back towards him further.

She looked down over her now naked breasts and could see even more of his massive cock coming through her legs as he pretended to fuck her for the camera. She felt her pussy flutter as she saw it emerge each time her thrust forward behind her and pulled her back towards him. She then noticed his hands moving up her tummy and soon felt them reach her naked breasts. She felt that she should say something to stop this, but she could not once she felt his fingers work on her hard nipples and his large hands cup and squeeze the soft flesh of her breasts as they heaved up and down on her chest as she breathed.

John saw that Jean had started working on Janet now. He could see that he had got to her breasts and he knew that Janet would not be long in melting as she loved her breasts being touched. He could see her start to melt back against Jean as his hands worked their magic on her body.

The director said something else, but Janet did not hear it this time. She was too far gone with Jean feeling her breasts and rubbing her nipples between his finger and thumb. Then she felt Jean tug at her panties and she felt him pull so hard and quickly that he broke the small strap each side that held the on her body. She felt him tearing them from her body and saw them drop next to her bra as he discarded them beside her. She knew she was naked now and looking down was relived to see Jean's cock was still appearing in front of her at each thrust, although she did now feel very vulnerable with her naked and very wet pussy so close to his large cock.

John saw Jean rip Janet's panties from her. He had also noticed how Jean was still working on her breasts keeping her mind focussed there. He continued to watch as Jean roamed his hands all over her body and continued to simulate his fucking motion. The simulation was confirmed by the head of Jean's cock always being seen from in front of her as it was pushed through her parted legs.

Janet was very worked up now. The cock was still every now and then bumping her pussy, but this time as she did not have her panties, it was picking up her juices and becoming more slippery as it did so. Her pussy was dripping wet and the feelings she was getting was driving her wild. She loved the way that Jean was running his hands over her body as she knelt there and feeling her breasts and nipples. Then she felt him slid his hands down her tummy and felt his fingers slip through her pubic hair as they briefly brushed her pussy lips and circled back around her tummy.

John watched the action with an aching cock in his own boxers. He had got used to Janet's panting and her body actions as she was pretend fucked for the film by her heart throb actor. Then he noticed a change, he heard Janet gasp and sigh softly. He saw that Jean had started to use his fingers on her pussy by reaching round her and slipping his fingers across her pussy lips.

Janet could feel Jean's fingers sliding across her lips now, and every so often he slipped a finger into her pussy. She was so very wet and all thoughts of this being just a simulation had gone from her mind. Her pussy ached for fulfilment and she was not able to stop herself wanting more and more of this attention. She felt the fingers working on her pussy. They had become so wet with her juices and had started to feel her clit. They rubbed it round and round in a circular motion just as she loved it. She felt her body shake as the fingers worked on her.

John saw Janet's upper body moving wildly as he saw Jean working his fingers deep now in her pussy. He saw that Jean was fucking her with his thick fingers covered in his wife slippery juices. He saw her pussy lips open to engulf those fingers and saw first one, then two and then three fingers at a time start to fuck her wet pussy.

Janet loved the hand between her legs; it was using its fingers to fuck her pussy. She felt so wet and could feel her own juices on his fingers as they slid in and out of her, deeper and deeper inside her. She could feel her orgasm building and wanted to cum so bad. The fingers carried on and the other hand was still working on her nipples. Then Jean buried his face in her neck and kissed and sucked her neck from behind and she let out a loud moan as her cum ran out of her body and soaked his fingers.

John saw that Janet had cum on Jean's fingers in her pussy. He wondered if Jean would wind it up here. But he was not to be disappointed. He saw that Jean continued to push his stiff cock under her as before. He watched and they settled into the same pattern as before of Jean's cock sliding under her. The he saw her freeze all movement and thought she was going to stop it there and then.

Janet had been so taken with what was happening to her breasts and pussy that she did not realise that Jean had this last time pulled back his cock a little further, then he had pushed it at a different angle. She felt it happen. She felt his huge cock push on its forward stroke, it bumped hard into her pussy lips this time not just passing by. This time it was still pushing and it did not stop until it had parted her lips fully and had slipped on into her love tube. Her juice was all over the hard thick cock as it continued to slide all the way deep inside her body. Jean had pushed all of his rock hard 10" length into her eager wet pussy. She then felt him pull back and start up a rhythm as before, except that now it was inside her.

John watched closer and saw that something had changed. He could see Janet with her eyes held shut and her body arched backwards towards Jean, he was kissing her neck and both his hands were now back at her breasts. But she was pushing back at him hard with her hips. He looked but could not see anything now from the front of the pair. He no longer could see the large head of that thick cock appearing between her legs at each thrust. He could see Jean still thrusting at her body and could see her pushing back, but could not see the resulting head of his cock as it came from under her. He knew then that Jean was truly fucking his wife now. The thought caused John to begin to tug on his own cock as he undressed himself. He could see Janet loved this and was pleased that she looked happy with her Birthday present.

Janet felt her cum building inside her pussy again and she could not hold back as the monster cock plunged deeper into her time after time, the balls slapping against her butt cheeks as it did so. Her body shuddered and she let go with a massive orgasm, flooding her pussy with her love juices and making Jean's rampant cock even more slippery as it continued to push between her stretched lips. She shuddered and bent forward onto all fours and allowed Jean to continue to fuck her doggy style.

John decided to join his baby now that she had cum on the birthday cock he had arranged for her. He went to the front of the bed and smiled at her and offered her his erect cock. She winked back at him and reached for it with her hand and started to suck it greedily into her mouth. She was pushed forward with each of Jean's thrusts from behind her, making John's cock go deeper into her mouth as she did so.

Janet loved the fact that she had a huge cock in her pussy fucking her from behind and had her lovely Husbands cock in her mouth too.... She was in heaven. The feelings were starting to build again now from deep in her stomach and she knew that the pounding of her pussy was making her cum again.

John loved his gorgeous wife. He could see Jean thrusting his great big dick into her from behind and could see him reach forward and fondle her swinging tits beneath her as he did so. The sight was erotic and mixed with the sucking that Janet was doing to his own cock he knew he was close to coming.....

Janet sucked John for all she was worth; she licked his cock and tickled his hanging balls. She felt Jean's cock in her pussy stiffen even more now and she knew that soon they would all cum together.

John could hold on no longer, his wife Janet was doing a fantastic job at sucking the sperm up his stiff cock. He could feel himself starting to cum.

Janet felt Jean's cock start to twitch inside her pussy and knew he was getting ready to cum, so she sucked harder on John's cock and she felt him explode into her mouth with his hot cum. Then deep inside her own pussy she felt the huge cock start to spray her deep inside with its own cum as this triggered her to cum too. Her body shook violently and as John's cock slipped from her mouth she collapsed onto the bed breathing deeply. Jean's collapsed on top of her, his huge cock still inside her aching pussy. Jean then kissed her hair and slipped his now softening cock from her body. He got up from the bed and left the room.

John lay down and snuggled with Janet on the bed. He could feel her breathing so hard and her body was still quivering. He circled his arms around her and whispered Happy Birthday to her.

Janet's head was spinning; she had never cum so hard before. She felt John slip behind her and felt secure and safe as he whispered into her ear. Then she felt his still hard cock slip easily into her stretched and soaking pussy. She felt him start a gentle motion; she could feel her juices and those of Jean allowing John's hard cock to slide into her easily. She arched her back and pushed back onto him to take him deep into her, feeling the hardness as it went back and forth between her lips.

John loved his Wife and loved to make love to her. He worshiped her fantastic curves, the terrific shape of her butt, the roundness of her soft breasts and her delicious shoulders, all these things filled his brain with sexy thoughts about his darling wife. He knew he could hold back no more.

Janet felt John's hands on her. She loved to feel him touch her. He was so soft and gentle and treated her like a lady and she loved that. She could feel him tense now and she pushed back harder wanting his seed inside her. Then she felt him grip her tightly and felt his cock spurt its load deep into her hot pussy making her cum one last time, her juice running all over his hard cock.

They lay for a while on the bed before they noticed the director fucking Sally at the back of the studio. Sally was riding the director from on top. Her large breasts were bouncing as she did so and when she rose up they could see his large cock as they watched her push up and down on that long hard cock. They could take no more as they wanted to get home to make love and let them selves out and went home to have some more fun in their own bed.

cccjs00
cccjs00
19 Followers
12