The Movie Lovers Ch. 06

Story Info
Doing Rosie's rosebud.
8k words
4.64
58.7k
7

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 02/10/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marcy1238
marcy1238
44 Followers

In the first five chapters of my saga, I meet my boyfriend Nick, have my first experiences of watching pornographic movies, and eventually agree to make one of our own. In that first movie, I play Rosie, an aspiring model, who allows Dick a sleazy photographer, to con her into making a 'dirty movie.'

Since then I'd become curious to try anal sex and proposed that we make another movie, staring Rosie, to document my anal deflowering.

Friday morning Nick headed off on his business trip. When I came home from work that evening, I faced my first weekend in his house alone.

Fortunately, Rita and Liz, the wives of Nick's two best friends, had invited me to go shopping with them on Saturday. Our mission was shoes in the morning, then lunch, and then whatever inspired us later.

While Rita was trying on several pairs in one of the stores, I noticed a display featuring a selection of strappy high heels that looked like they would be most appropriate on a porn star. I was eyeing a pair with 4" Lucite heels and silver straps and pondering how they would look on Rosie when I heard Liz behind me ask, "Looking for a little surprise for Nick?"

"Something like that," I answered ambiguously. "4 inch heels will put me an inch taller than Nick but then I don't expect to be standing next to him for long."

She laughed. "Oh I think Nick can handle the trauma. Try them on."

I was pretty sure she was right, since I'd never met a man over six feet tall who objected to my being slightly taller in heels. Maybe it's a self confidence thing.

In any case I really liked the shoes and knew that they would really flatter my long legs when I became Rosie. So of course I tried them on, they made my legs look great, and so I bought them.

We had lunch at a great little Cuban place that Rita had discovered. By our secondmojito, Liz was back to the subject that we had discovered we had in common the previous weekend: namely, their husbands and my boyfriend liked making x-rated home movies.

"So are your shoes for a new starring role?" Liz asked.

I was feeling just tipsy enough to admit that they were and even went on to describe my character, Rosie, and the basic plot. I left out the part about this next movie including me trying anal sex.

Liz made me laugh as she described how she and Ken had given up on plots.

"It's too damn difficult to keep stopping all the time to move the camera," she complained. "Now we just do scenes like a cocksucking scene or a pussy licking scene; but even so, Ken is always complaining that we need a real cameraman to get the right angles."

Rita laughed heartily. "Just like Carlos. I tell him it will be a cold day in hell before I let someone watch us fuck, much less film us!"

"Kenny suggested we get a camerawoman! I told him fat chance. It's gonna be a well hung young stud if anybody, I told him."

Liz' comment had us all in stitches. At 46, Liz is a brilliant, platinum blonde psychiatrist who for her 45th birthday had, as she put it, "her body updated." Eyes, thighs, and those amazing double D knockers: her body totally suited her outrageously expressed views on life and love.

Rita, on the other hand, was constantly surprising me. I'd first known her in her role as a professional and as a mother; but she'd only recently revealed her lusty sexual nature. I'd noticed that Liz seemed to provoke that response from her.

Was she just trying to keep up with bawdy Liz? Or perhaps hanging out with Liz freed her to express her inner self? I wasn't sure.

"Yeah, Nick's always complaining about the difficulty of working with stationary cameras or handhelds when we're fucking," I mentioned.

"Well it is a fun fantasy," Liz said after a moment. "You know, seducing the cameraman into a threesome," she added.

We all laughed at that; but I suspected that she had just verbalized what all three of us had at some point fantasized.

The conversation went on in that tone as we discussed men and their fetishes.

"Carlos always wants a plot in our scenes. He particularly likes playing the black master with me as the Spanish slave," Rita volunteered. She added that she enjoyed giving her 6'5" 250lb husband the chance to dominate, at least in fantasy.

We practically fell on the floor laughing when she said that because we knew that it was such a reversal of their normal rolls.

I mentioned that Nick's goal in filmmaking seemed to be getting the video camera ever closer to my crotch and finding the best angle to get all the details.

"Of course, it does lead to him licking my pussy, which is a great fringe benefit."

"I tell Ken, if he wants to film it, he's got to lick it first," Liz commented. "Of course that's not really a problem. Kenny's an amazing pussy hound."

The conversation went on in this vein as we finished our third - and as we declared them, "The Last of theMojitos," - which proved just how toasted we were. Finally we staggered off to find a Starbucks in order to sober up enough to get home safely.

Since Nick was gone, Liz invited me over for a swim but I demurred. I didn't need Ken's lascivious stares, given my already horny state. What with Nick away and all, I really didn't need to be ogled by his best friend.

Later that evening I actually watched several DVDs from Nick's porn collection. It was strictly research you understand. As I lay naked on his couch, mini-massager in hand, I compared my performance in"Rosie's Audition" to the porn stars on the screen and decided that I really wasn't that bad.

I was at least as good an actor as any of them (frankly, most didn't even seem to try) and my body, while not striking in the tit department, made up for it in my overall fitness and, I'll add quite immodestly, great ass.

As I used the fast forward button to sample various scenes I noted that most of the women rarely got beyond moans and dialogue like, "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, etc."

I made a mental note to try to be much more creative, verbally, next Saturday as I found those few women, who 'talked dirty' well, much sexier. Naturally I checked out the scenes that involved anal sex most closely; after all, I had offered to have my anal virginity taken on video and I needed to learn as much about the deed as possible.

After Nick's comment about it not being very erotic if I didn't enjoy it, I found myself truly invested in making sure my first real attempt at being fucked in the ass was successful. I carefully watched the tongues and fingers, the lubricants and cocks, and noted how the women who seemed to enjoy it most masturbated furiously while their butts were being plundered.

I'd never watched a sex video alone; but with no one else present and thus feeling no need to be politically correct, I found that watching these women's asses being fucked was proving to be quite arousing.

I couldn't help imagining my own imminent deflowering. With my mighty midget massager for buzzing around my clit, I came several times as I watched a sweet young thing get the ass pounding of her life by several guys. I might have thought it exploitative had she not also cum several times during her performance. I mean, you can't cum if you're not enjoying yourself, can you?

After watching an even bigger dick than Nick's fucking a young girl's butt at least as hard as he had ever fucked my pussy, I was somewhat reassured that this was something I could manage and might even enjoy. Lubrication and masturbation seemed to be the essentials. Nick would surely take care of the one and I was certain he would enjoy watching me taking care of the other.

Sunday, I spent a lazy day enjoying my new home. After working out and eating breakfast, I spent some time on the internet checking out websites featuring lingerie and bikinis. I was looking for inspiration for Rosie's costume.

When Nick arrived home, he found me by the pool reading and taking in the late afternoon sun. His business trip had gone well, he said, and he'd even had time to shop for a little gift, he added, as he handed me a box.

"If it fits and you like it, I thought this might be something Rosie could wear for her next performance."

I opened the box with some trepidation. It contained a pair of cotton shorts and a cotton top: not nearly as crazy as I was expecting.

"Try them on," Nick urged. So I went into the bedroom to change and to see why he found these clothes particularly exciting.

Well, the shorts were low-cut hip huggers that didn't actually reach to the bottom of my butt. Imagine a skirt 4" long but sewn together at the crotch. Now I understood why Nick liked them. The thin material was so loose around the thigh that my pussy would be exposed in almost any position.

The g-string he provided had to be about the worlds tiniest. The usual triangle of material wasn't much larger than a postage stamp and even that ended before it actually reached my pussy. I was still maintaining the totally bare look down there, so it concealed nothing but the start of the hood covering my clit. From there the attached string actually slipped between my lips as it went under my crotch.

As for the top, the thin cotton material was cut low to show off the swell of my breasts above and barely reached below my boobs. Four buttons secured it down the front but I left the top two undone to show a bit more of the tops of my breasts. If you don't got 'em, I figured, it's better to tease than flaunt 'em.

Nick loved the look when I modeled his purchases. I told him the shorts would never be worn in public. He laughed and we agreed that I'd definitely draw a crowd.

"Stand in front of the mirror, Marcy."

I did and then he moved up close behind me and easily slid his hands under the loose material along the side of each thigh. He lightly brushed my pussy with his fingers and said, "I thought you could have fun with these during the tease part."

I agreed that the shorts were quite sexy but insisted he get his hand out of my crotch. "Dinner, a shower, and then you get me," I decreed, but secretly I was delighted to feel his hard cock pressing against my butt through his slacks. I took it as proof that I had fulfilled his vision when he selected them.

That night as we were making love, I mentioned that I had spent Saturday night studying 'game films' in preparation for our movie making. When he got the joke, he laughed. But as I continued to describe the butt-fucking scenes I had watched, it turned into one of the best and most enthusiastic fuckings I had ever received.

As we lay there resting afterward, I mentioned that I was going to cut him off after Wednesday as I expected him to produce at least two huge loads for the camera on Saturday. He complained that it wasn't necessary but I suspect that my deadline, combined with our fantasies of what was to come, contributed to the next three sex crazed nights.

By Saturday we could barely keep our hands off of each other.

Nick proposed that we start working on our production in the afternoon as that would offer the best light in his sunroom/studio. As I mentioned in an earlier chapter, that room had full picture windows on two sides and no curtains. Even though the windows opened onto his quite private backyard, I still found the possibility of being watched while having sex in front of them intimidating (and just maybe, a little arousing).

When I counter- proposed that we wait until after dark, Nick pointed out that the view from outside would be even better then - what with the lights required for filming. I reluctantly agreed but told him he really needed to get curtains for that room.

When he replied, "And deprive Ken of his voyeuristic thrills?" I smacked his butt and blushed at the memory of that earlier encounter in Nick's workout room.

Even though we had discussed the plot and the sequence of scenes we planned to shoot, we had not bothered to write anything down. So as we had lunch by the pool we went over our plan, trusting that our previous success at improvising dialogue would continue.

Since I was hoping to get a little color before we began, I was wearing one of my briefest bikinis and I enjoyed the fact that Nick was already looking at me with considerable lust. Eventually I announced that I was off to the shower and no, he could not shower with me, as I had feminine hygiene and make-up to take care of.

In my research into anal sex, I had learned that if one has the opportunity to plan in advance, an enema is highly recommended. I'd never even had one but I found the necessary supplies at a local pharmacy and now undertook to use them. Actually it wasn't as disgusting as I expected and as I took a shower afterward, I felt more confident that there would be no ugly surprises later.

It was fun putting on makeup because I usually wear very little. Playing Rosie meant that I could really tart it up. I wore my hair down in the 'fuck-me-curls' that I had worn for my first performance. The obscenely short shorts and the skimpy cotton halter combined with my makeup to produce exactly the effect I had hoped for. My Rosie was hot – totally slutty and hot!

Nick got a brief look at me as I sent him off to bathe and he showered me with compliments as he ogled my new slutty look. He was back in record time and looked great in a black t-shirt and grey slacks. His dark wavy hair was slicked back in a Euro-style that would have suited a porn producer or even a Mafia type.

We began as before with Nick taping me as I walked up to the front door. The lightweight cotton shorts left the bottom of my cheeks slightly exposed below and the swell of my boobs was exposed up top.

I was thankful that my walk to the front door was my only semi-public exposure. Anywhere, except here in Marin County, I would have been taken for a whore. Here, with our age difference, I could almost be the typical trophy wife – except that my tits were not enhanced. But I digress.

I sashayed up to the front door as sexily as I could and knocked as Nick filmed me.

"Great to see you Rosie," he said as he panned the camera from head to toe and then obviously paused to focus on my shorts.

"Love the shorts, Rosie."

"I don't know, Dick," I said as I half turned to flaunt the bit of exposed cheek for the camera, "I kinda think maybe they're too short."

He gestured for me to lead the way back to the studio. I assumed, correctly, that the camera was focused on my ass as I walked. When we reached the studio he invited me to sit on the couch.

Nick had two video cameras set up on tripods and was using the third as a handheld. Since I was wearing shorts, I sat down as I thought Rosie might sit: casually - Indian style – my pussy barely shielded from view. I leaned forward slightly so that the camera could capture the tops of my tits, since he was standing as we talked.

"So as I told you on the phone, my contacts really liked your performance in"Rosie's Audition" and they're quite interested in setting up a website for you."

"Gee, that's great, Dick. I told my boyfriend what you said and he thinks it's a great idea, too. By the way, he really likes watching you fuck me on the copy of the DVD you sent. Sometimes when we watch it, he fucks me in exactly the same way that you are doing me on the TV. It's really fun!"

I had discovered in making our first home movie that part of the fun of improvising the dialogue was trying to surprise Nick and make him fall out of character. Thus my mention of my 'boyfriend' liking to watch us fuck was totally unexpected. I almost broke up laughing myself as I watched him struggle to maintain control while I prattled on 'airheadedly.'

"He really likes the part where I masturbate," Rosie continued, "And when you cum on my face and in my mouth –WOW! Now HE wants to do that all the time."

That got him. Nick had to pause his camera while we got our laughter under control.

"Was that too silly?" I asked.

"No, it was great. Let's press on."

Nick got all the cameras rolling and began by asking, "What about the other thing I mentioned on the phone?"

"Oh, you mean about doing anal?"

"Yeah, my website contacts told me that girls who take it in the ass sell a lot more downloads and DVDs. So naturally, they'd like to know if you're up for that too."

"Well I haven't ever done it," Rosie began, "but my boyfriend thinks it would be pretty cool. The problem is he's never done it before either. So he thought it would be better if I tried it first with a guy who has experience. Do you think you could show me how, Mr. Long?" Rosie asked with an innocent smile.

"I think we could work something out," Dick said with a shit-eating grin. "In fact, we could try it today," he added as if the thought had suddenly occurred. "That way you'll know if you'll want to do it again in the future."

"Great! I know my boyfriend can't wait to see me with your dick in my butt."

"Watch out Rosie, he may want to do it to you all the time."

"Maybe I'll want him to," she replied coquettishly.

With that Nick had me stand and directed me through a series of poses. I'd been rather nervous the first two times he'd had me pose nude or semi-nude. But the results had been quite flattering and erotic and now I was much more comfortable in front of the cameras. When he asked me to unfasten several buttons on the blouse, the material fell open so that my breasts were exposed all the way down to my nipples.

I'm pretty tall and even though my breasts are nice and full and don't sag, I've always felt that they were just too small relative to my height. Several men, including Nick, have assured me that shape, feel, and nipples are more important than cup size; but I've always suspected that they were just humoring me. Thus I was flattered that he lingered there for a while, filming me as I cupped and squeezed them and teased my nipples to full erectness.

"Damn those are beautiful titties, Rosie. Why don't you show us all of them now?"

With such sweet encouragement, I happily shed the top and arched my back to show them off. I hooked my thumbs in the waistband of the shorts and teased him with just a hint of a view of the top of the g-string. He loved that pose and had me hold it as he moved around to film me from several angles.

"That's a dick stiffener for sure," Dick said.

Rosie laughed and shook her little titties in appreciation.

Nick directed me through several more poses, which all involved teasingly revealing my pussy. Then I slipped off the shorts; but after a few quick poses of me in just the g-string he requested that I get naked.

Even though the g-string actually hid nothing, it was still a thrill to be posing totally naked once again. This was something Rosie would be totally into by now and so was I.

It was even more fun than the first movie. When we taped that one, I wasn't entirely sure at the outset how far I would let things go. As it turned out, once I had consented to pose nude I found it such a turn-on that I ended up doing all kinds of things including fucking Nick on camera.

This time I intended to be way nastier than my first performance. This time when he asked me to turn and bend at the waist to show off my ass, I did what the porn stars do. With a hand on each cheek I spread them and heard the buzz of the camera zooming in.

And this time when he asked me to squat, I knew that it was because it made my lips open just slightly and I slipped two fingers inside. Then I displayed them, glistening with my juices, for the camera.

"Fuck, am I horny," Rosie said as she licked her fingers.

"That's a good thing," Dick said with a salacious grin. "Lie down on the couch now. Yeah, just like that. Now put one leg up on the back. Oh yeah, that's perfect."

So there I was stretched out on the couch with my legs splayed wide. I knew exactly what he wanted next and so I caressed a breast with one hand as I slid the other down between my legs.

marcy1238
marcy1238
44 Followers