The Movie Star's Box

Story Info
She gets a little more than she bargained for.
6.4k words
4.18
74.6k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The beautiful movie star was confused. In her next movie she was supposed to portray a woman, unjustly sent to prison. In preparation for her role, her agent had made a deal with a small town sheriff, in Southern Vermont, to spend the night in jail. But instead of taking her to the local jail, the deputy that picked her up at the bus station, (telling her it wouldn’t look right to pull up in her fancy limo,) took her to the State Prison for Women.

The huge, frightening complex was very different from the cozy little jail where she had first met the sheriff, and the world famous actress protested vehemently to the deputy.

The grinning deputy told her not to worry. “The sheriff has taken care of everything,” he assured her with a sly smile.

The deputy was young, but acted like a gentleman. The courteous treatment stopped, however, as soon as they entered the prison. Even though she was a famous celebrity, renown for earning millions for each motion picture, she was to be treated just like a common criminal. Sheriff’s orders.

The deputy led her into a small room that was in the center of a larger one, just inside the prison’s back door.

“Could you put your valuables in that box, on the table, for me?” The deputy said once inside. The actress did so, as the cardboard box was easy to find, sitting on the only steel table inside.

“What’s this all about?” The actress quizzed, when she was finished.

“Now, I want you to take of your clothes and hand them to me, one by one, for inspection, and then I’ll put them in your box,” the deputy said, grabbing the cardboard box.

“Oh yeah, right! Look I think there has been a misunderstanding. I need to see the sheriff,” the actress sneered.

“I just talked to the sheriff, and he told me make sure you were properly searched before you saw him. But don’t worry, he’ll be around shortly enough,” the deputy said, trying to hide his excitement.

“But where are the female matrons?” The actress quizzed. She also saw for the first time that the box had her name written on it.

“Sorry, this is Vermont. We are a little behind the times...I must admit. Looks like you’re stuck with me. If you want me to help, I will gladly,” the deputy said, rubbing his hands together, excitingly. The young deputy had hardly slept a wink since his father had told him about the actress’s pending visit.

“No, I can do it, thank you very much.” Her words dripping in sarcasms. “I just can’t believe that this is hap....”

“Believe it,” the deputy interrupted, impatiently snapping his fingers.

The actress shook her head and looked down at her expensive blouse. He watched, with glee, as she slowly unbuttoned it, button by button, before slowly slipping it off her shoulders. He almost gasped when he saw her famous, strapless, pushup styled bra come into his view. But he held it in, as he simply dropped her shirt into the box upon receipt.

“Let’s go, honey-pants,” the deputy hissed, and more snapping followed.

After a scrunch of her nose, she started to unbutton her jeans, while kicking off her pumps. The young deputy could not help but smile, when the pretty actress had trouble taking off her extremely tight jeans. As a result, she was putting on one hell of a dance for him, before finally wrestling them down her legs.

“You can put your heels back on,” the young deputy announced, picking up her jeans and stuffing them in the box.

The actress stepped back in her shoes, while thinking, “what could I possibly hide in my red bra, and matching thong panties?” The actress leaned against the table, somewhat relieved, as she figured the search was over.

After he scanned her from head to toe, the deputy circled his finger air. “Turn around for me.”

His face flushed as their eyes met. The actress rolled her eyes before she slowly turned around, wishing she had a more conservative pair of panties on. The deputy, however, was happy with his view, and his decision to let her put her high-heeled shoes back on.

“Ok, now, I need you to lean forward and put your hands behind your head, with fingers locked,” the deputy said, trying to sound authoritative and not like a horny teenager.

“No way! that’s just not right,” the actress cried, while quickly spinning back around.

“Hey, I don’t tell you how to act, don’t tell me how to conduct a strip-search,” the deputy barked.

“Strip-Search,” the actress groaned.

“Oh yeah,” the deputy said, trying to contain his smile. “All new jailbirds get one upon arrival.”

It finally hit the actress that she was going to be totally nude, in front of this man, before this was all over, whether she liked it or not. She knew she wasn’t in a position to argue, anyways, since this was her, (mostly her agent’s) idea. So with defeated shrug of her shoulders she turned back around and assumed the position, feeling much like she did at her first auditions in Hollywood.

The young deputy moved up behind the actress. Even though he was 26, and had already stripped over one hundred women, he never remembered being as feverish before. His fingers trembled as he ran them along the back of her bra and then traced around the front, making sure they slipped into the bra’s cups and brushed by her nipples. Since the actress didn’t verbally protest, he became bolder, until he had both of her medium sized breasts cupped in his hands, caressing them softly.

“What are you looking for in there, a fucking tank?” The actress finally hissed, looking over her shoulder, tired of the young man’s groping.

“Sorry, thought I found something in here,” he said, while holding up her small red bra, before dropping into the box.

“Hey, what the....” The actresses hissed, a little embarrassed at being exposed in front of the young deputy, and a little embarrassed that she didn’t even realize that he had slipped it off of her. Only his strong hand to her interlocked fingers had kept her in place. Saving the deputy from a slap in the face.

“Just one more thing,” the Deputy said as his hand started to run around the waistband of her panties.

“Please, just let me slip them off,” she whined, as she didn’t want his hands all over her bottom, like they’d been on her breasts.

“Ok, but you have to do it with straight knees,” the deputy said.

The actress, in her haste, didn’t even realize the view she was providing the young deputy, as she slowly peeled her red panties down. The deputy definitely enjoyed the view, judging by his grin, which couldn’t have been any wider.

The actress stood up, and handed her panties to the deputy, who pretended to put them in the box with the rest of her things, but instead, he slipped them into his pocket. (A little souvenir for his collection.)

“Ok, I need you to climb up on the table and get on your hands and knees,” the deputy said, rubbing his hands together -- again.

He had to say it several times, interrupting her vocal protests. He finally smacked her on the ass, which caused her to let out a yelp, before she jumped up on the table. Walking around the table, he helped her into position, on all fours, with a tug here and there.

The actress let out an ear piercing squeal when she felt the leather strap rap around her left ankle. “What the fuck are you doing?” Her voice filled with concern.

“For our safety,” the deputy said, as he slipped her other ankle into the other strap. He double checked the short chain that connected each strap to the stainless steal table. The actress cringed when the deputy moved in front of her, noticing, due to the tables height, she was staring right at his crotch.

“Please, not my wrists too,” she whined, just before the pair of handcuffs that were connected to a chain that was welled to the table, were slapped on her wrists.

The deputy stood back with a pride filled smile. Usually only violent criminals got “locked down,” but the deputy was just following orders. Before he left with her box, he couldn’t help but spread her thighs a little bit wider, to get himself a better view of her famous pussy. He wondered if she shaved herself or if she was waxed, professionally. She looked so inviting, either way. He also would have loved to have given her a cavity search right there, but he was under strict orders not too.

The actress was left mumbling under her breath, cursing the day the young deputy was born. Here she was, a famous movie star, use to being treated with class and respect. But today...she had been unceremoniously stripped naked and left kneeling, helplessly locked down, on all fours, like a puppy dog, on the exam table!

Clearing her eyes, she finally noticed that this room had large glass windows on both sides, which left her exposed to the office workers sitting in the large reception area on the left, and to the waiting cells on the right. The workers made no secret of their enjoyment at seeing the famous movie star naked, and openly leered at the blushing celebrity, as did the two women watching from their holding cells. She also noticed, with surprise, that they were as naked as she was.

“No acting job can be worth all this,” she cried to herself. “Although they say it’s Oscar type stuff.”

But what really confused the female superstar was that when she was stripped, her clothing, her purse, and jewelry had all been placed in a large cardboard box.

She watched, through the glass, as a male secretary methodically sealed the cardboard box with duct tape. Then the secretary stuck two labels on the box, carefully turning the box each time so that the dazed star could read the labels through the window. It looked like one of the labels was an UPS Ground Shipment label.

The beautiful actress was left kneeling on the table for a good 20 minutes. But although the office workers were still openly gawking at her, she barely noticed. She had become accustomed to people doing this to her, of course, never quite like this before. She just couldn't take her eyes off that box!

"I'm sure the sheriff will get here soon, and open that darn box, so I can get my stuff and get outta here,” she thought.

But her next visitor was not the sheriff. It was the grinning UPS man, carrying her box.

The naked celebrity blushed 10 shades of crimson when the gawking UPS man entered the room and sat the box next to her. The beautiful actress noticed that the deliveryman didn't seem surprised that there was a naked woman on the exam table, but he seemed taken back when he realized that one of the top box office stars in the country was bare naked in front of him.

The blushing star even gave the deliveryman her autograph, while on her hands and knees. Though, with the cuffs on, it was basically a scribble.

And then to her horror, the grinning UPS man picked up the box containing all of her clothes and stuff, and headed for the door!

"Where are you taking my clothes?" The star asked desperately. "Please don't take them away...I'll be left...totally naked!" she pleaded, "this is all a terrible mistake!"

"Sorry Miss, I’m neither judge or jury, and I've got a schedule to keep,” the UPS man said with a mischievous grin. “I'm going to have to load this box onto my truck, same as all the rest!"

He paused and smiled. The UPS man wanted to give the naked star the mental image of her precious box bouncing around on the back of his truck just like any other piece of anonymous cargo!

"But don't worry, Miss,” the UPS man said, "your package will arrive at it's final destination in three to seven business days!" he explained cheerfully.

Then UPS man playfully swatted the humiliated star's bare bottom. "Have a nice day!" He said mockingly as he took the box out of the room with him.

The actress was left mumbling to herself again. The sheriff smiled as he looked through the glass window at the naked, squirming movie star, trapped on her humiliating perch, while thinking how beautiful women always looked so defeated when they’re in this position! The sheriff knew that the star was confused. Everyone had told her that everything would be explained to her as soon as the sheriff showed up. He tried to stay out of site for now, as he was happy just watching the show.

The deputy returned to the room and told her that the doctor would be in shortly to finish her search.

“In fact there he is now.”

The first thing that the doctor saw when he entered the exam room was the naked superstar's perfect bare ass, staring back at him. The sight took his breath away. He hoped he was up to the task of following the sheriff’s orders.

The actress looked over her shoulder at the doctor. He was an older distinguished looking man, dressed in all white, but her head was spinning.

“Why do they need a doctor?” She asked herself.

I would like to introduce you to Dr. Duffy. He will be handling your processing from here,” the deputy said, before he left the room, but didn’t go far. Instead, he took a seat right outside the door, just in case he was needed.

The doctor gave the deputy a wink in passing, and a laugh at his little white lie. (In fact his Sir name was Jones and he was a local car dealer, who had loaned the Sheriffs Department a couple of cars, in return for a favor some day. And today was HIS day.)

The so called doctor, wearing a borrowed white lab coat, quickly reached for a rubber glove and the tube of jelly in his pocket. While the movie stars incarceration was a total mystery to her, the doctor was determined to get to the bottom of it.

“Snap!”

“What the!” The sound of the doctor putting on a thin rubber glove had startled the famous actress.

“Oh god, I think there has been some sort of mistake,” the actress cried, as she slowly started to realize what the doctor might be in there for.

“Really, I think things are proceeding rather nicely,” the doctor said with a grin.

“Hey, what are you going to do with that?” The actress hissed, watching him, wide eyed, over her shoulder.

“The lubricant? Oh, that's for my glove, so I can search that pretty little pussy of yours, although, by the looks of it, I probably don’t even need it,” the doctor said with a laugh.

“I hope you’re kidding...don’t even think....” The actress started, before she was interrupted by the doctor’s large finger being thrust into her pussy.

“Owww...what the.... C’mon everyone is watching,” the actress shrieked, only her restraints keeping her in place.

“You said you wanted to know what it was like to be sent to prison...well... welcome to prison,” the doctor said, as he slowly moved his finger in and out of her pussy.

“But...we’re supposed to pretend, like we do in the movies,” the actress cried.

“Sorry, I’m not much good at pretending,” the doctor managed, trying to suppress his giggling, by concentrating on adding a second finger to the first.

“Please, this is so humiliating.... Why are you finger fucking me? Please, I think I’ve seen enough, I mean I get the idea,” the actress begged, feeling the doctor’s fingers almost hitting her special spot.

“We’re almost through here. I see you had nothing hidden in there...but just doing my job....” He said with a (if she only knew,) laugh. “Ok, now I just need you to spread your knees wider, put them into the padded notches in the table,” the doctor said, after slowly removing his fingers.

The actress, relieved to be finger free, looked back and saw the notches, but they looked like they must have been four feet apart.

“C’mon, there’s no way I can spread my knees that far! Look this has gone far enough,” the actress cried. “Do you know WHO I am?”

“I bet you can...look here you go,” the doctor said as he slowly spread her knees apart, and into the notches, while lightly pressing her shoulders down to the table. (He also knew exactly who she was and was mentally recording every minute of this.)

“Man, why do I have to be spread out like this?” The actress whined, as she knew that due to her reluctant arousal, at the doctor’s pussy probing, her pussy must have been gaping wide open, in this lewd position. She was also fearful of where this was heading.

“It’s time for the rectal search,” the doctor said rather blandly, which was in sharp contrast to his inner feelings.

“No way! Anything but that,” the actress begged, her fears realized. She was also struggling to break free, but it seemed the more she struggled the tighter her restraints became.

“Oh, tell me you never took it up the butt,” the doctor teased, enjoying her struggle, especially in her spread out position. “It might even get you out of this mess....You know?”

“Never! I’ve seen some girls who do it that way, and it makes their bum holes look real gross,” the actress cried, nervously looking back over her shoulder. She also stopped her futile fight for freedom.

“Your pink little hole does look nice and tight,” the doctor said, as his finger lightly rubbed her anus. He was so looking forward to this part. He used his free hand to press on the back of her shoulders, pressing her chest onto the table’s cold steel.

“Please...don’t do that...I’ll do anything.... You can even play with my pussy some more,” the terrified actress cried, as tears welled up in her eyes. She even tried to get up several times, but the doctor rebuffed her actions with a stiff palm to her back. The actress squealed as her erect nipples were pressing onto the cold steel.

“Stay there!” the doctors hissed. “And try and relax.”

“Please Nooooo!” the actress cried out, nervous that the doctor was going to use more than his finger to “search” her rectum. “Please...take my pussy...not my ass!”

“Really now...is this exam getting you all hot and bothered?” The doctor said with a laugh, just loving the bargaining part of the search. A sudden thought flashed into his head. “If I free your hand, will you reach back and play with your pussy? As I really can’t do that.”

“Play with my pussy?” the actress groaned.

“I gave you a choice,” the doctor said, snapping on a new glove.

“Alright...alright, but isn’t there somewhere we can go. I mean, everyone is watching,” the actress pleaded, as the group of onlookers suddenly flashed into her mind, but she dare not look their way.

“C’mon you’re an actress...it’s time to perform,” the doctor teased, enjoying his moment in the sun. He also rubbed some lubricant onto his gloved forefinger.

“But I’m not a porn star...and my legs are starting to hurt,” the actress said in a squeal. Her emotions flooded with helplessness.

“Ok, then make me another offer,” the doctor said, rubbing his lubricated forefinger against her asshole.

“I don’t know,” the actress whined. “Oh, I’ve gut tons of money.”

The doctor started to press harder against her asshole, until his finger slowly pushed in, up to his first knuckle.

“Owww...If you let me go...I can even suck your dick...anything please...,” the actress pleaded.

“A blowjob?” The doctor purred. “Really now...I don’t know...like you said your not a porn star. You’d probably just pretend to give me one, like they do in real movies,” the doctor said his finger up to his second knuckle now, while running his other hand over her silky smooth ass. “You’re really tight back here...It would be so....”

“No, really, I will, I promise, I will suck you good,” the actress stammered, trying to shake his finger free. “You can even come on my face!”

“And how bout my kid? Will you go down on him after?” The doctor asked, remembering his promise to the sheriff.

“Your kid! That’s gross,” the actress cried out in disgust.

“C’mon, he’s 26 years old now...he just looks young.”

The actress stopped her struggle, when the doctor mercifully withdrew his finger. She flashed the doctor a puzzled look over her shoulder.

“You know my son...the deputy.... He drove you here...stripped you down... got you into my favorite position and all,” the doctor said, following the deputy’s prior fictitious lead, before adding with a laugh. “Plus I think he has the hots for yah.”

12