The Movie Star's Box

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Oh, I’m sorry, that guy...well if I have too.... But that’s it...and not at the same time!” she said in disbelief, amazed at just how badly her day was turning out. The deputy, however, sitting just outside of the door nearly fell of his chair when he heard her answer.

“And don’t forget the sheriff, he‘ll probably want one too,” the doctor hissed.

“Oh my, that old guy! Ok, but that’s it! I ain’t blowing the whole place!” the actress screamed, thinking the doctor was getting a little greedy with her lips.

“So, do you give a good blowjob?” The doctor teased.

“How do you think I got into movies?” The actress said, regretting it the second it left her collagen-injected lips.

“So that stuff about the casting couch is true?” The doctor perked up.

“Yeah, it’s either your an unbelievable actress, or you give unbelievable head,” she said, still not believing she was saying all this. “Now, please let me go.”

“Well, I’ve seen some of your movies, so I figure you can suck with the best of them,” the doctor said with a laugh, while the actress just flashed him a dirty look. “Why don’t you tell me about how you got your big break, it was playing that hooker...and then she meets that rich good-looking guy?”

“Yeah, sort of, I did some stuff before that role, but please, my legs are killing me!” the actress pleaded. “Please let me up and I’ll answer all your questions.”

“You‘ll answer my questions or else....” the doctor said, trying to sound menacing. He took one last look at her backside, trying to memorize it. “But I guess your knees have to be hurting a little...and just to show yah I‘m a nice guy.” The doctor said, as he un-cuffed her ankles from the table. He moved over to her head and loosened the chain holding her handcuffs and helped the actress flip over onto her back.

With the actress on her back, he tightened the chain back up, raising her hands just over her head and just slightly hanging off the table. The actress moaned, somewhat relieved, but it wasn’t really what she really had in mind, in fact the whole day so far fell into that category. She made a promise to herself that when she got home, she would fire her fucking agent, who had set this whole thing up.

“Please, why do you have to cuff me to the table?” the actress pleaded.

“Just let your feet dangle off the side of the table, and start your story,” the doctor said, ignoring her plea.

Reluctantly she complied. She figured everyone had seen all she had by now anyways, although, she thought the small prison sure had a lot of male office workers in it, and it seemed to be coffee break time.

“Ok, I was in Hollywood for awhile...I just couldn’t get that big breakout role. So when my agent told me about the hooker part, I went for it. Even though, I heard all these bad rumors about the producer’s auditions. But I was desperate and I figured this could be my shot to make it big,” the actress started, her voice rapid.

“Where you right?” The doctor injected.

“What? Oh yeah, about everything. There were like 150 girls going for the part, so when he called me back to tell me that I had made the top ten, just from my reading, I was thrilled...but when I went back, I was less then thrilled.”

“Go on,” the doctor said, moving to her side. He noticed the sheriff through the window, and the two exchanged winks.

“Well, he had the ten finalist line up shoulder to shoulder. We were all dressed like hookers. The producer walked back and forth checking out how we all looked in our outfits. I felt so cheep. Then he stepped back and said he wanted to see our tits. And then I really felt cheep.”

“Just like that,” the doctor interrupted.

“Yeah, just like that.”

“And?”

“Well three of the girls stormed right out, while a couple of the girls had their tops off before he even freekin’ finished. Honestly, I was a little scared, but I really wanted the part, and it wasn’t the first time I had to show my tits, for a role, so I finally figured what the hell.”

“Well, you do have a nice rack, real too,” the doctor said before reaching down and squeezing her left breast.

“And that's what he did. He went down the line and got him a good feel on the seven of us,” the actress mumbled. (More than a little humiliated that this hick town doctor was feeling her up, not even pretending to be conducting some sort of search, like when he fingered her pussy and asshole, earlier.)

“It was pretty embarrassing, but it only got worse. Then he said he wanted to see our butts. He ordered us to strip naked. After looking around at each other in disbelief, one girl started and then we all took off the rest of our clothes. He even had us all bend over and he ran his hands over our asses. Some of the girls were weeping, but I was doing my best to keep it together. I didn’t want to give him the satisfaction. I guess it was good training for today,” she said as she flashed the doctor a evil eye, which he reacted too by blowing her a kiss and twisting on her pink erect nipple.

“Then what,” the doctor chirped excitedly, enjoying her story and her hard pink nipples.

“OWWW.... Well then THE PERVERT said he wanted to examine our pussies. Two more girls left in a huff. Then there was five of us left...well...one by one we climbed onto his desk and he has his fun, poking and prodding our pussies. It was so humiliating,” the actress said, as she felt a sensation between her legs. “Hey doc, you wouldn’t happen to have a brother, who is a big time movie producer, do yah?”

“No.... Ah...no I don‘t, ” the doctor said, almost embarrassed for a second, as he removed his middle finger from the actress's pussy. “Ah, just go on.”

“Well, he said we were all prime time pussy, and that he still couldn’t decide, so he said he would let his little head decide for him. Then he ordered us to our knees. One of the girls slapped him in the face and stormed out. After all I’d been through, I figured I’d stick around, since my chances were getting better, plus, I could tell he had a small dick, so it wasn’t all THAT intimating,” the actress said with a laugh. “Doc.... Are you sure you don’t have a brother in Hollywood?”

“Funny!” the doctor groaned. “Continue.”

“So he gave us all like thirty seconds. He said that the one that made him spew got the part, and the other three girls just for making it this far, still got smaller roles in the film. Well by the time he got to me the other three girls had already had their chances. It was pretty gross, but I remember I did my best. I gave it everything I had at that point. I just pretended that he was the sexiest guy in the world, which he wasn’t. As I did each time it was my turn. It was on my fourth turn by that he finally came in my mouth. It was pretty discussing to swallow, but I managed not to puke...and at least I got the part,” the actress said, as her stomach turned, remembering that fateful day.

“That's some way to get it, and then what happened on the set,” the doctor teased, still not satisfied.

“Well, that’s the kicker, once word got out how I got the part, the guys on the set used it against me. First the director let me know that he wanted his. Then a couple of the other actors wanted one. Then some guys on the crew. Then more,” the actress said her voice trailing off.

“What’s the most guys you ever blew in one day?” The doctor asked.

“You’re kidding right?” She hissed, but by the look on the doctor’s face she knew he wasn’t. “You’ve gut to be kidding me...can’t you just let me go?”

“Tell me...or you WILL be blowing the whole place and a lot more.... Ever been triple penetrated?” The doctor hissed.

“Fuck you...you sick pig! I will have disbarred...I will have you.... What the fuck are you laughing at?” The actress sneered, incensed at the doctor’s chuckled response.

“You’re in no position to make threats...you silly girl....” Then he began pointing to the corners of the room. “Looking up at the ceiling....How did yah miss’em?”

The actress’s eyes lit up, in horror, when she figured out what he was pointing out. In each corner were smoked domes that must contain....

“Cameras!” the doctor said with a wide smile. “Yep, we have it all on film and with a little editing....”

“You fucking bastard!” the actress shrieked, immediately knowing what a tape like that would do to her career.

“Now, are you ready to continue your story? And you better tell the truth, cause I’ll know if you aren‘t...I’m good like that.”

“What the fuck was I even talking about?” the actress sneered in defeat.

“You were just about to tell me about your cock sucking days,” the doctor said running a finger over her bottom lip.

“Ok...Ok...but don’t touch me anymore! You’re making me sick!” she hissed.

“And don’t make me mad...if yah know what’s good for yah!” the doctor said, running his finger across her neck with a hiss. The actress shuttered. She took a gulp and a few minutes to regain her composer.

The doctor used his hankie to help clean off her face. “Now, tell me how many guys you’ve sucked off in one day?”

“Oh god...I don’t know...but it was a lot.” the actress mumbled looking up into the doctor’s evil eyes. “I was so young and naive back then. I must have only been 21 or 22 years old. I do remember this one-day, though, we were having some camera problems. (Her eyes instinctively flashing to one of the smoked domes.) Well a couple of the guys talked me into doing a little strip number on the set, to keep them occupied. I had a crush on one of them and we were all a little bored too. Honestly it was a little embarrassing, but they had all seen me nude before, anyways. While I was dancing, more guys started showing up...and more....

“Next thing I knew, they were lined up, dicks in their hands, waiting for their blowjob. I didn’t want too...but there was too many of them and someone stole, or hid my clothes. Plus after the first one...it didn‘t matter. I just started going down the line, finishing them off pretty quickly, as I had learned a few tricks by then.

“I remember one time looking down the line and there must a been ten guys all jerking on their dicks, waiting for my lips.... Funny, I never even made it to a couple of them before they blew. Then they even got me a stool to sit on, when I tried to get out of there by complaining that my knees where raw.”

“Really, that was nice of them,” the doctor said, wisely.

“Whatever.... Anyways I lost track of the number of guys after twenty. I think some were even going twice. I don’t even remember how it ended. I just remember that I was just covered in cum. It took me hours in a hot bath to get it all off of me. And like a half a bottle of Jack Daniels to get that taste out of my mouth...and my jaw hurt for like three days.... Luckily the movie was a smash hit, so I never had to go through anything like that again. Now I just suck whom I want, when I want.” The actress finished with a sneer.

“Tell me about your first blowjob,” the doctor said, enjoying listening as much as looking at the naked actress. He also figured it was time for a different look, so he brought her legs up on the table and hooked her heels together while he spread her knees apart. He also knew the rest of the office was probably enjoying hearing her tales, as well, as he wore a small microphone on his coat’s pocket.

“Please, I’m cold,” the actress whined, while also hating her new position. Especially, when the doctor fanned her pussy lips apart.

“Tell me,” the doctor barked, spreading them even further.

“Ok -- Ok!” The actress screamed. “I was like eighteen and I was sleeping over my cousin Allison’s house. She had an older step-brother.... Well, I did it to him. Is that what you wanted to hear?”

“How did it happen girl,” the doctor moaned, still playing with her pussy.

“Oh, man...well he came into our room one night, when we were sleeping. He pulled the covers off of me and I slowly woke up. He put his hand over my mouth to stop me from screaming, because he started feeling me up too, over my silk teddy. It was weird...I hated him for doing it, but it still felt good, ‘cause it was the first time for me and all,” the actress said, with a sniffle. Happy that at least the doctor had finally stopped his pussy positioning.

“But then he shocked me by taking his shorts down and grabbing me by the hair...I didn’t even have a clue...I suddenly had his dick in my mouth.... I guess I just did it naturally...I was never more scared, though, than when he came in my mouth for the first time! I thought I would die...but in the morning...no one acted any different. It even got to the point where I looked forward to his nightly invasions, as sometimes he only played with me.... As sick as that is to admit.”

“So, I guess he trained you to suck dick,” the doctor teased.

“Yeah, I guess it’s even come in handy,” the actress said with a nervous laugh.

“And will it come in handy today?” The doctor spoke, as he moved over and unchained the actress from the table.

“Well, I guess, only if it gets me out of this hell-hole,” the actress said, this time without the laugh.

“I guess that depends on how good you really are,” the doctor said, grabbing the actress by her handcuffs. “But first let me introduce you around the office, I’m sure they would like an autograph or a picture. We don’t get many stars around here.”

“All right, just give me back my clothes,” the actress said, relieved to be un-hooked from the table.

“Nonsense! Plus we already mailed your stuff back to your mansion... remember? We didn’t want anything to happen to it,” the doctor said with a unreturned smile. “There is my ah, son now. Deputy Duffy would you show our guest around? And then bring her to my ah, office.”

Deputy Duffy nodded as he extended his hand out and grabbed the actress by her cuffed wrists.

“Make that, I’m going to kill my agent, as soon as I get out of here!” she thought, as she was led away.

The naked photos the actress took that day have become legendary. She had to pose with the mayor, sitting on his lap. She posed with the office workers. Each one with her standing in front of them, as they cupped her breasts in their hands. She even posed with the local star quarterback, who got several pictures while making out with the star, as he played with her tight little ass. Only the actress’s training had guided her through the humiliating experience.

Back in the doctor’s office, (an empty solitary cell) the actress had sucked him off as fast as she could. The doctor of course got some of the best pictures. He got some of the actress with his cum still dripping from her lips and chin. The Sheriff also got some good photos, after he gave the actress a “pearl necklace” for a souvenir. The deputy wasn’t happy with just a blowjob, though, he took the actress back to his place and spent the rest of the night fucking the actress until his dick was raw. The deputy captured all of the action on his secret home video recorder, for a reunion in time.

After that day, the actress left Vermont, with her prison tapes, and some first hand knowledge of prison life. Vowing never to return.

The most ironic part of this little tale is that the actress never did get the woman in prison part, after all. They gave it to Sharon Stone, instead. Guess we now know who gives better head.

The End.

Thanks for reading my little tale.
You comments and suggestions are always welcomed.
And Please Vote.

12