The Movie Theatre

Story Info
Couple gets a lending hand at the movies.
2.6k words
4.2
51.9k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We walk into the movie theater not late enough. The seemingly unending commercials were still playing. There were only 2 other couples sitting in the lower middle rows so we walk up to the top row and sit in the middle of the row. As the lights dimmed further you feel my hand on your inner thigh. I rub it up and down. Slowly stroking and squeezing. You tense up as my hand gets close to your aching twat. As my hand turns away and starts too move downward to your knee you spread your legs wanting, needing my hand to turn around and touch your hot throbbing pussy. I rub and stroke your leg starting at the knee and working my way upwards. Slowly and ever so softly, then squeezing tightly, to change the feelings on your thigh.

As the movie is finally starting, my hand gets so close to your pussy that I can feel the heat emanating from within. My hand lightly touches the material of your pants and you let out a light moan. Nervously you look around at the other people, but they are doing what they came to do, watch the movie. You relax a little as my hand moves away from your aching pussy. But then you realize my hand is moving away and you do not want that. You spread your beautiful legs as wide as you can in the movie seat wanting me to touch your erect clit. My hand finally reaches your knee and you let out another moan as you realize my hand will now be heading towards your pussy. Slowly ever so slowly my hand makes its way upward. My hand feels the heat coming from your pussy once again, but this time there is something else. I feel your wetness already soaking thru your pants.

My hand brushes again against your pussy thru your pants. This time my hand start to run up and down tracing your swollen pussy lips thru the material. I can feel the wetness spreading as your try to spread your legs even wider to allow me better access to your hot wet twat. I run my hand up and this time as it comes down you feel your zipper sliding down. Once again you glance around, but the couples are only watching the movie. Your wonderful sex smell drifts up as your zipper is finally undone. I slide my fingers into your pants and lightly trace the outline of your wet swollen lips finally without the barrier of your pants. My fingers are drenched quickly and I bring them to my lips to enjoy your taste.

Your taste on my lips is like hot honey. I want to dive in and taste it first hand, but alas, I cannot. My hand once again finds its way into your pants. The heat is incredible. You squirm in your seat wanting your swollen clit to be satisfied. My fingers slide down your twat, a finger on either side. As your clit finds its way between my fingers I give it a light squeeze. A moan escapes from your lips. You look around but relax as you see that everyone is still watching the movie. I trace your smoldering lips with my fingers and slide one in deeply. Then two fingers deeply into your twat. You spread your legs as wider still, wanting me to give your pussy the attention it is demanding. I slide my hand up and undo the snap of the barrier that is preventing your pussy from receiving my hands complete attention. With one quick movement your pants are undone. Your hot musky smell at once envelops us both. My hand slides downward towards your twat. This time I slide two, then three fingers into your hot wet love tunnel. You tense up as one of my fingers finds the spot that drives you wild. You feel your first orgasm start as my finger lightly rubs your g-spot and my thumb presses down on your clit. You move your ass up and down enjoying what promises to be your first, but hopefully not your last orgasm of the night. You are fucking my hand as your orgasm reaches its peak. As your orgasm finally starts to finish you open your eyes coming back to reality and looking around. You think that you catch one of the women looking your way but you cannot be sure.

As my hand starts to move very slowly tracing your swollen lips you forget about her. Your pussy is still twitching from your last orgasm but you are getting the feeling that another one is not too far away. You move over in your seat and put your legs up in the next chair. Your head rests on my chest as my hands slide your pants down off of your ass. Your hand starts tracing the outline of my cock thru my pants. You think about wanting to suck my cock deep into your mouth as your fingers lightly squeeze and manipulate my balls. You take a quick look around and convince yourself that it was your imagination when you thought you saw the women looking our way. As my hand and fingers once again start working their magic on your womanhood, you unzip and unsnap my pants, releasing my hard throbbing cock.

You trace your finger over the tip and feel wetness on the tip. I am seeping some pre-cum already. Your smell and the thought of fooling around in public have me on the edge of cumming. You bring your finger up to your mouth and lick it clean. The taste of my cum on your tongue and my hand massaging your aching swollen clit brings you to your second orgasm of the night. You engulf my cock to prevent the moan from escaping your lips. You raise your ass in the air fucking my fingers. You want to feel my cock in your pussy but will have to wait as your mouth is making love to my cock right now. You feel your juices soaking your thighs and ass. If we were by our selves you would bend over the seat and yell for me too fuck your pussy now, deeply and fast so that I could catch up to your building orgasm. But then the twitching of my cock in your mouth brings you back to the present. You trace your tongue around my cock taking it into your mouth, feeling the pulsating of my veins against your tongue.

As you pull your mouth upwards you squeeze my cock with your hand and milk some more drops of pre-cum onto your lips. You moan hungrily. Enjoying the salty taste but then disappointed as it fades all too quickly. You once again take my cock deeply into your mouth working your magic. You suck deeply on my cock feeling it swell in response to your touch. You are rewarded by another few drops of cum on the back of your tongue. Your speed and intensity increase as you feel your third orgasm building and realize the movie is getting towards the end. You suck deeply on my cock and squeeze my balls lightly in you fingers. My ass starts to move up and down fucking your mouth. My hand slides up and under your shirt. Grabbing your bosom in my hand and squeezing. A moan escapes your mouth as you enjoy the feeling of your nipple and breast being handled roughly, but you are torn between that and the desire to have your clit massaged into another orgasm. You relax as you feel a hand once again trace the outline of your swollen steaming lips.

You are excited that I am using both hands too tweak your hard nipples and also massage your aching pussy. You feel your next orgasm building quickly. You work with a faster pace on my throbbing cock as you want to feel the hot salty cum in your mouth as your pussy cums once again. My touch on your clit and inside your twat is somehow different. I am touching all the right places and you increase the tempo on my cock. You feel the cum building up in my cock. The feeling of you nipple being twisted, the pressure on your g-spot and clit and the throbbing cock in your mouth are all getting you very close to the big orgasm. The excitement of doing this in public pushes you over the edge. Your twat starts twitching wildly as your orgasm starts. You suck deeply on my cock feeling the cum start to rise inside. You feel my hand tweaking your erect nipple and the pressure on your pussy and you start cumming. My cock starts pumping its hot cum into your mouth.

You feel my hand on the back of your head pushing you to take it deeply in your mouth. Your pussy cums and you feel your juices running down your thigh again. As your orgasm starts to recede, my cock gives one last jerk to delivery the last bit of hot salty cum into your mouth. You enjoy the feeling of my hand on your head guiding your mouth to take me in deeply. The feeling of your nipple being rolled between my fingers and the feeling of your twat being massaged makes you stay on edge. Then you start to think, that I cannot possibly be touching you in three spots at once. You pull your mouth off of my cock reluctantly and look around. You see the woman from earlier and she is the one that is working the magic on your pussy.

You are shocked but quickly recover as the excitement of the situation takes control of your pussy. You spread your legs wider to give your unknown helper better access. You engulf my cock which has swollen again seeing how turned on you are. You take my cock deeply in your mouth. You feel your clit being tweaked by the unknown woman as she also traces the outline of your lips. Her finger slid easily into your soaked aching pussy. She slides two then three fingers into your hot pussy. Her thumb applies pressure to your rectum. The excitement of it all, a cock in your mouth, your nipples being pinched and someone other than your husband touching your pussy is too much and you cum again. Harder then you have ever cum before. You feel your hot juices once again soaking your thighs and running down your ass allowing her thumb to slide easily in. Feeling all of your orifices being serviced at the same time brings the orgasm to another level. The strongest you have ever felt in your life. My cock responds to the sex show and cums again.

This time you hold it in front of your face and direct my hot cum onto your cheek. You rub my throbbing cock all over enjoying the hot sticky feeling. You use my cock to rub the cum from your cheeks and bring it to your mouth to clean off. Your orgasm finally starts to recede. You lay back on the chairs exhausted. You feel the hand in your pussy and ass remove itself and you just lay there enjoying the post orgasm feelings. All too soon we realize that the credits are starting to roll and we quickly get dressed. As we are walking out, our unknown third person looks back and winks as she licks her fingers.

On the way home the excitement of it all once again takes control and we find a vacant field to pullover in. We both race to remove our clothes as fast as possible. I lay down and you sit your still hot wet twat down on my face. I lick deeply inside you wanting all of your juices that I can get. You lean down and take my limp cock into your mouth. You suck on it lightly while tracing your finger tips over my balls and down my ass. My tongue alternates from being as deep as possible in your cunt to running up and around your red swollen lips. My hands are on either side of your ass pulling you closer. My cock starts too grow in your mouth. This time you are not quiet. Your moans and sounds of excitement turn me on. I love to hear you cum. You want my hard throbbing cock in your pussy so you reluctantly pull my cock out of your mouth and turn around. Sitting down on my cock and taking it fully inside your pussy with one stroke. You grind your twat down on me. Moving and sliding your body down on mine. The excitement builds quickly in us both. I feel your hot juices soaking my balls and running down my ass. Your orgasm approaches fast. You ride up and down on my cock enjoying the feeling of having a cock in your pussy instead of fingers this time.

You think back to the movie and it takes you over the edge. You start cumming. This time you yell out. Hearing you cum loudly turns me on so very much. Your pussy squeezes my cock hard as you ride up and down on it. I do not know how much longer I can hold off my orgasm. Your orgasm fades and you slow down your riding up and down on my cock as you are getting tired. I pull you down to me and kiss you deeply. Feeling your naked body on mine, kissing you and feeling your twat squeezing my cock inside is beyond description. I could stay like that forever and die happy. All too soon I feel my cock starting to lose control. I move you over and place you on your knees. I take my place behind you.

The wonderful smell of your pussy almost makes me cum and shoot all over your ass. I move in closer and guide the head of my cock in until it just touches your pussy lips. I slide in all the way with one stroke until my cock is buried deep in your cunt. With my cock buried in you fully, I run my thumb around your ass. You moan loudly and wantonly. Your juices make it easy for me to insert my thumb. Your moans become louder. You start moving back and forth on my cock and thumb. You can not believe it but another orgasm is building. When I feel your ass relax and my thumb slides in and out easily, I remove it and replace it with my throbbing cock. You moan louder as your ass takes in my hard cock. It is filling you up inside. Finally it is deep inside you. I start slowly moving in and out. There is almost some pain but then the feeling changes to pleasure as your orgasm gets closer. My tempo picks up and you feel my balls hitting your clit. You reach back lightly scratching my balls and fingering your clit.

Your moans get louder as you experience another orgasm. Feeling your ass tightening on my cock as you cum and your lusty moaning takes me over the edge. My cock starts pumping hot cum deep into your ass. I am fucking you hard and deep as I empty myself into you. Your pussy squeezes down so hard as you cum that you shoot juice out onto my balls and legs. Finally we are both spent and I collapse on top of you. You feel my cock start shrinking and it finally pops out of your well fucked ass. We lay there side by side enjoying the nighttime sky and cool desert air.