The Music Teacher

Story Info
Man shares his fetish with his music instructor.
2.3k words
4.03
75.7k
8
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SpankerSam
SpankerSam
2,214 Followers

When Sophia, my girl, asked me to join the choral group she belonged to, I immediately said no. No way was I going to join some group and get up to sing in front of people. But she made me an offer I couldn't refuse. No group! No sex! Well, men have done much worst for the love of pussy. So off we went that Thursday to practice. When Sophia introduced me to Mrs. Jackson, all I could do was smile. The woman was gorgeous. She had skin the color of coffee with a lot of milk. Her voice was soft with a hint of deep strength behind it. She stood about 5'2" and must have weighed about 135. She had small tits and her skirt hid was must have been a tiny waist and butt. But it was her eyes that caught you.

I have seen many women who for some reason or another put the strangest color contacts in their eyes. Most of them look ridiculous. But the pale green of Mrs. Jackson's eyes made her look even more appealing. The color of her eyes brought out the soft creamy color of her skin. Looking at her bare arms, I could see an abundance of fine black hair covering them. I looked down and noticed that she also had a lot of hair on her legs. Now I have always had a thing for a woman who is sure enough about herself to let the hair stay on her body. But the real shocker came when I looked down and saw her sandal covered feet.

I will admit to having a foot fetish. But most of the women I have gone out with, Sophia included don't think about how their feet can be a turn-on to a guy. But Mrs. Jackson's feet were a fetisher's dream. Each toe was exposed and straight as a ruler. They were meticulously pedicured. There was no sign of corns or bunions and they looked smooth as silk. I wanted to touch them, feel them in my hands and mouth. I lifted my head when she cleared her throat. Feeling silly, I walked over to where Sophia was already standing. Mrs. Jackson placed me with the tenors. That was alright with me since Sophia was a soprano. From where I stood, I could look at Mrs. Jackson's feet. I had to admit I couldn't get enough of the sight.

It was three weeks later that things turned in my favor. There was a tricky cord change that I kept getting hung up on. After practice, Mrs. Jackson suggested that I stop by her house with Sophia for some individual practice. I sure didn't want to take Sophia with me but I asked her any way. She told me that she had better things to do than go to Mrs. Jackson's house for some tutoring. But she told me I could go if I wanted to. I acted like I wasn't interested in going if she didn't go. But deep down, I could feel my dick throbbing as I thought about being able to stare at those sexy feet without others around. I agreed to stop by Saturday at three o'clock. She told me to stop by at four. Her husband and daughter would be gone and we wouldn't be distracted. That was the first time she ever mentioned a husband and it was like cold water being dumped on me.

I arrived about ten minutes early. Mrs. Jackson introduced me to her husband and daughter. The husband gave me a smile as he grabbed his daughter's hand. As they left the house he said, "Don't practice too hard!" But it wasn't just a simple peck on the cheek. It was a tongue dueling kiss. I turned in embarrassment and walked into the living room and sat down. Mrs. Jackson came in after closing the door. "Nice house", I commented. She smiled at me and sat down at the piano. We practiced for a bit and then she stopped in mid note. "Do you find my feet fascinating, Charles?" I jerked my head up. I had been looking at her feet. Mrs. Jackson played the piano with her shoes off. "Uh, 'scuse me?" I looked up at her face and she was smiling a big smile. Her white teeth made her face light up

Mrs. Jackson looked me up and down. "I've noticed that from the first time you met me, you've been staring at my feet. Do you find them fascinating?" I swallowed hard. "Uh, I don't mean to be forward, but you have very pretty feet. They look so tiny and smooth. I just like looking at them." Mrs. Jackson laughed. She held a foot up and wiggled her toes. "Maybe if I let you touch them, we can finish this practice." I felt my breath catch in my throat. She was telling me to touch her feet. Mrs. Jackson turned on the piano stool and told me to pull my chair closer. When I was sitting in front of her, she placed her foot in my lap. All I could do was stare down at it. Each toe looked sculptured. She wiggled her toes again. "Well! Aren't you going to touch them?"


I felt my heart beat faster. I knew that my breathing had gotten a bit heavier. My hands shook as I raised them to cup her foot. Mrs. Jackson's voice grew softer and huskier. "Touch them, Charles. You know you want to. You've been thinking about them since you met me." I'm sure that she felt my dick throb as her foot lay in my lap. With shaking hands I caressed her foot. It was as soft as it had looked. My fingertips brushed against each toe. I let my hands follow the contours of her foot. Gently, I grasped her foot. Softly I began to massage the foot. I lifted my head and looked at Mrs. Jackson. Her eyes bore into mine. "Your hands are so soft. It feels like you've done this before."

I could only give her a weak smile and try to swallow pass a dry throat. I felt her foot being raised. She was bringing it closer to my face. I looked down and saw those delicate toes coming closer to my mouth. I think I let a soft moan escape my throat. I could smell the sweet scent of the lotion she used. I thought I head a small noise and dropped her foot in my lap. It landed directly on my dick and I groaned. My head snapped around but nothing was there. Mrs. Jackson laughed. "If you're afraid that my husband will be back, they will be gone for a few hours. He's taking my daughter shopping and then they're going to a movie. Don't stop! He's giving us lots of time. That felt so delicious." She looked at me and smiled. I would have kissed her ass in a department store window with a smile like that.

"You were gonna put it in your mouth, wasn't you? You were gonna lick and suck my toes! You want to make love to my feet!" Dumbly, I nodded my head. Sitting the way she was, I could see halfway up her thighs. I cradled her foot again. This time when I brought it up to my mouth, I closed my eyes. As I felt her toe touch my lip, I took a deep breath. Damn! Her foot smelled good. And I could feel my dick throb even harder. "Kiss it Charles! Let me feel your tongue on my toes. Show me how much you want to touch it." I moaned as the tip of my tongue slipped from between my lips. When it touched her big toe, I head her moan softly. I let my tongue lick along the joints of her toes where they attached to the ball of the foot.

I opened my eyes and looked at Mrs. Jackson. Her eyes were closed and I could see her nostrils flare as she took deep slow breaths. When I licked the tip of each toe, I felt her leg tremble. I watched as her hands caressed her small tits. The nipples were hard and pointy. Suddenly it hit me. She had said that her husband was giving us lots of time. Did he know what we would be doing? I stopped and looked at her. Sensing my hesitation, she opened her eyes and looked back at me. "Uh, Mrs. Johnson? Does your husband know what we're doing?" She smiled and her bright white teeth lit her face again. She looked so beautiful; I wouldn't have cared if her husband walked in just then.

Mrs. Jackson laughed softly. "Why Charles! Didn't you see the smile on his face? I told him that I thought you were a lover of fine feet. It was he that suggested that I give you some private lessons to see if I was right." I don't know what look had come over my face, but she leaned over and patted my cheek. "Don't worry! Mr. Johnson is also a foot fetish. In fact, I think that having the two of you work on me at the same time would be delicious. Do you think you would enjoy that?" I didn't know what to say. I know my mouth hung open in astonishment. "Please Charles! Don't stop now! I was working up to such a state of excitement. And besides, you haven't even touched my pussy yet. I warn you, I am a hairy woman. Mr. Charles insist I never shave."

Oh well! If it was all right with her old man, I wasn't gonna argue. I bent my head and began to slowly lick her toes again. She sighed and leaned back on the piano. The jangle if sound added to the swirling thoughts in my head. I slowly sucked her big toe into my mouth. Then, just like so many women have sucked my dick, I sucked her toe. I worked it in and out of my mouth slowly, letting my tongue lash it as I sucked. I worked my way down each toe. I let my hands rub along her thigh as I did. My fingertips brushed the coarse hairs along her leg. I could feel each hair and it only excited me more. When my fingers slipped beneath her dress, Mrs. Jackson opened her thighs wider. I slid my hand all the way up to her cunt.

I gasped when I touched the mat of hair between her thighs. Mrs. Jackson didn't have any panties on. I rubbed the matted hair. My finger found the groove and I slipped it into her slit. Already she was dripping wet. I slowly worked my finger deeper as my mouth continued to suck her toes. When my thumb found her clit, she almost came up off the seat. "Oh you sweet toes sucker! Damn! You're even better than my husband is! Fuck my toe with your mouth! Work my clit with your finger! Oh shit! Lick my pussy! I want to feel your tongue in my cunt!"

I never imagined hearing these words come out of Mrs. Jackson's mouth. She always seemed so refined. I fell to my knees before her. Pulling her dress up, I got my first glimpse of her cunt. The mat of hair was even thicker than I had imagined. And my fingering her slit had made it shiny. The scent of her heated sex filled in the air and I became intoxicated with it. Wrapping my arms beneath her thighs, I pulled her to the edge of the piano bench. I threw her legs over my shoulders and dived in. Damn! Her cunt juice was thick and sweet. And I lapped it up like a starving dog. Mrs. Jackson grabbed my head and pulled me in even more. She was humping my face hard.

"Oh Charles! Eat it! Lick my cunt! Drink all the juice from my cunt." I knew that the sounds of my sucking on her cunt filled the room. Her thighs, tight against my head, made it hard for me to hear anything. My mouth surrounded her clit. Damn but it was big. I sucked it just like a woman would suck my dick. And Mrs. Jackson humped her ass even harder. I began pulling her clit hard with my lips. I knew that this would intensify her climax and maybe even cause her to lose a little bladder control. It had happened in a lot of other women. Suddenly, with a high cry, her body began to shake. She filled my mouth with hot thick crème. Then I felt a sharp cry and a fast squirt.

It was at that moment, that the finger I had been using to massage her cunt, found her asshole. I pushed my finger into her ass. Mrs. Jackson cried out as I pushed it in. "Oh you nasty fucker! You toe suckin, pussy licking, piss drinking fucker. You've got your finger in my ass! I'm cumming so fuckin hard! Don't stop! Please don't stop! IEEE! IEEE! IEEE!" with that her whole body shook. Then she slumped back against the piano. When she opened her eyes I had stood up and was busy pulling on my hard dick. Her eyes stared at my long hard shaft. Then she moved forward. I moved my hand as her lips surrounded my hard dick. Mrs. Jackson sucked on my dick with the enthusiasm of a pro. It didn't take long for her to have me cumming in her mouth. And like a pro, she swallowed it all without missing a drop. I left her house with my practice complete and a very satisfied music teacher and student. I couldn't wait to enjoy another practice with her husband present.

Your Comments are most welcome.

SpankerSam
SpankerSam
2,214 Followers