The Music Teacher Ch. 05

Story Info
Pete has to find a new model for lingerie show.
5k words
4.65
52.9k
14

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 02/02/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
janneman1
janneman1
81 Followers

Apologies for the long delay. My wife gave birth to my baby son this week (the result of some erotic writing 9 months ago) so I had little time for writing. For those who did not read the previous chapters, I suggest you do so before reading this. For those who did, just a quick recap to refresh your memories. Pete is a final year school student. He agreed to DJ at a lingerie fashion parade organized by his music teacher, Ann van Zyl. He had met some of the local models from his small hometown and got to know them very intimately. They include Mrs. Maureen Skinner (his math's teacher), Diana Simons (the local librarian), Lisa Skinner (Mrs. Skinner's daughter and one of his class mates) and Belinda Jones (a double D enhanced rodeo champ). After he got to know Diana and Ann a whole lot better (at the same time) the three of them went for a fun filled adventure evening in the city. They met (accidentally) Mr. Mike Skinner (Maureen's husband) and Reverend Andrew Jacobs at a strip club, with some disastrous consequences for the two 'holy' men. I hope you enjoy the next chapter.

*

"You were real nasty not to give them back their pants." Ann said but her voice had a soft giggling sound. We were in her car driving back to town after our night of adventure.

"They were nasty to threaten me. Don't worry; they'll manage," I replied sternly.

"So are you going to church on Sunday?" Ann asked.

"I really wish I could, but I told my mom I was gone on a school camp."

"Quite a school camp you organized yourself," Ann commented.

"It's not that great, sitting here on the backseat of a car all alone when there are two lovely ladies in the front," I hinted shamelessly.

"Diana could join you, I won't mind. As long as she leaves some for me too," Ann suggested.

"I can't promise, but I'll try to keep it in mind, I've got some huge plans for the gentleman in the back." Diana's voice sounded sexy and provocative.

"I can hardly wait," I said as Ann pulled to the side of the road.

As Ann sped of again, I pulled Diana closer. I kept my lips sealed as I kissed her, teasing her wanting mouth and tongue. When I finally gave way, she responded greedily and a hunger accompanied her tongue's movements as she penetrated my mouth. She leaned her body closer to mine, while she put both her arms around my neck. Her touch was both gentle, but strong as she massaged the back of my head. Her left leg edged over my legs; she moved her body to sit on my lap, facing me with her knees next to my hips. We were still fully dressed as she rode me, her hips rocking gently on my lap. We continued to kiss as my hands went down her neck, exploring the curved flesh towards the softness of her breasts. Her chest heaved as my palms crossed over her nipples; they felt like hardened satin through the thin fabric of her dress. My fingers fumbled clumsily with the buttons, and her hands left my head to assist them. She continued down the dress as I remained busy on her breasts. The rocking movement of her hips became urgent as she freed her body from the dress. I looked at the white panties as she rubbed them back and forth on my crotch; the material was wrinkled and moist from her actions.

I forced my hands between my crotch and her vulva, wanting to feel her little creature in my hands. Her rocking became intense as she rubbed herself against my stiff middle finger. The material became slick as her actions forced more and more of the cotton material into her inner lips. I moved my thumb and felt the knob of her clitoris through the panties. Immediately her movements intensified, and she no longer just moved over my finger but grinded into it. She arched her hips and I felt the slippery, soggy feeling as both my finger and her panties entered her partially. Her hips' movements became fierce as she now rocked violently, attempting to force my finger inside of her. The panties' resistance reminded me of the obstacle I had found in Lisa Skinner's virginity. Suddenly the worn out material gave way as my finger ruptured the fabric. My finger went in deep inside of her, plunging into her total length. I curled my finger and felt the slight coarseness of her upper wall, moving back to the slight swelling just on the inside of her entrance. It felt like her whole body clenched around my finger as I touched her there.

She squirted as she came. At first I thought she was peeing herself, corrected myself as I looked down. It was full moon and the light shone brightly through the windows. My mouth gaped open as I saw how the waterish white liquid, erupted from between her legs, surging over my pants. It was scalding hot, burning my crotch, even through my pants. I became aware of the pain in my neck where she had gripped me. Her nails had dug into my flesh and I was sure I was bleeding. Her cries sounded like someone in extreme pain. Her legs, her whole body, were in a trembling frenzy. I freed my neck from her painful grip, had to use some force to do so.

I looked down at my soaking wet crotch as she finally relaxed. "What was that?" I could not hide my astonishment.

"I'm so sorry, I felt like I ...I'd peed myself." Diana looked just as astonished; her voice still coarse from her powerful orgasm.

"No it was not pee, it was white..."

Ann laughed from the front of the car. "No it wasn't pee; you just had your first ejaculation Diana."

"Women can do that?" I was really amazed.

"Off course, very few though. You're very lucky Diana, I've only had one in my life and that was...uh... with a vibrator." I saw her cheeks from behind and it had an odd red colour.

"Wow!" I still couldn't believe it. I had biology as a subject and we've already covered the human reproductive system. However, Mrs. Prinsloo never mentioned anything about female ejaculation in her class. I made a mental note to ask her about it.

"Wow!" Diana was also speechless except for the one word.

"Hey you two better clean my car when we get home," Ann laughed.

"No worries, it's all over my pants," I assured her.

"In that case I'll take it on me to clean you up, Diana looks rather exhausted," she smiled from the mirror.

***

We stopped two hours after midnight in front of Ann's home. We had dropped off a very exhausted Diana at her home before we took the gravel road to the small holding out of town.

"What an evening!" Ann exclaimed as she unlocked her front door.

"Yes what an evening!" I agreed. I must have looked rather odd for I was completely naked from the waist down, except for my shoes and socks. The long shirt gave me some partial decency.

"Here, gimme those," Ann motioned to the bundle of wet clothes in my hands, "I'll wash them out for you." As she felt the wet pants she said. "Boy, she sure did come, no faking that."

"You still use it?" I was curious.

"What?" she asked.

"The vibrator."

"Oh," she blushed, "yes; sometimes. Women, especially divorced ones, do have their needs too, you know."

"Can I see it?" I was curious as hell.

"Pete!" She laughed. "Okay, but I'll kill you if you laugh!"

"There will be no murders tonight," I promised.

I followed her to her room and she shifted through some stuff at the bottom drawer of a cupboard.

It looked like a replica penis, balls and all. It was huge. Very intimidating. My own penis...well there was no comparison. The shaft was curved, about nine inches long and about five times as thick as my thumb. I was suddenly very conscious about my own size.

"Meet Tarzan," she said as she held it up for my inspection. A thing that size just had to have a name I thought.

I took it with care. My respect for the thing was enormous. I stroke over the shaft, it felt like rubber, elastic. There was a little turn-switch nestled at the back of the balls. I tried it. The whole thing came to life. It was twisting, curling and shaking as I tried to hold on to it. At last I managed to get to the switch again and Tarzan was silent once more.

She must have read my thoughts as she said. "Don't worry, human flesh is far more exiting, size really isn't an issue."

"Oh," I said. I wasn't really convinced and was about to ask her if one needed a license to operate the thing.

"Oh come on Pete," she saw I wasn't too happy about the thing, "the real thing is far better, even a finger is more sensual. It's just a toy nothing more."

"It fits?" I looked at her pubes as I asked.

"Only just, can be a bit uncomfortable if it's not lubed. I assume I'll now have to show you how I use it?"

"Very rightly of you to do so Ma'am," I confirmed her suspicions.

For a while she made the impression that she was thinking very hard, but I knew she had made up her mind. "Tell you what. I'm gonna take a bath here, you can shower in the guests'. I'll give you a nice show when we're finished. Wait for me in bed and lie on your face; no peeping before I tell you to!"

***

She was still busy in the adjoining bathroom to her bedroom when I returned. My own shower was revitalizing and I forgot what time it already was. I listened to her 'bathing sounds' as I lay nude on her bed. I kept my promise and turned on my belly to face the pillows. She took another five minutes before I heard the door opening. She fiddled around the room for few minutes. I heard a click and the sound of some sensual Indian music filled the room.

"You may look now," she instructed.

It looked like her body was inside a wave of pink mist as she moved. The negligee was made of the finest frilly material; it didn't seem to be connected to her body as danced. Like a shield around her, it served as an added protective sensual elegance to her nude body underneath. There was nothing dirty or immoral in her movements as she followed the music. This was right, so right. Beautiful. I longed for her whole body, her whole being, her sex just being a small part of it. Her eyes were detached, most of the time closed. Her dance wasn't only for me; her motions were a tribute to every woman in the world. Her dancing led her down to the carpet. She stretched herself out on her back and arched her hips upward. She was making love to a thousand invisible men as her legs swarmed in all directions. She flipped over to her hands and knees, moved her buttocks to my view. Her actions were in no way disconnected from her dance as she pulled down the panties. Her ripe vulva hung from between her legs; matured and ready.

The music changed; the tempo created a hypnotic trance. The sensuality faltered and made room for a sexual energy. The room seemed to be electrified by it as her hands danced to her buttocks. She spread her cheeks open, revealing the source of this new energy in the room; her exposed hole releasing it to the open.

Out of nowhere 'Tarzan' appeared. She played the long shaft along in a tango dance down her body. At her entrance she paused. The thing looked enormous next to her small opening. I wanted to shout 'don't do it' but she commenced inserting it into her. The perimeter of her entrance strained from the size, but she kept pressing it inwards. It looked like she was giving birth in reverse, as the thing slowly disappeared into her. She arched her body when it was about halfway in, making more room for it. She took almost all of it, there was only about a quarter of the total length left as she stood up. Her hands no longer held on to it, but it stayed inside of her as she got onto the bed. She stood above me, her feet to the sides of my head. I stared up and suddenly wished this intruder would leave my property. It did. She relaxed then contracted the muscles of her vagina forcing it out of her. Inch by inch the glistening wet stick came out of her. It fell on my chest and I wiped it from the bed. I reached out and pulled her hips down to me. My mouth closed around her labia, soothing the throbbing lips. My tongue caressed the folds of her entrance, then plunged inside her wetness. She moved her hips away from my mouth, sliding her wetness tightly against my body as she went down. I slided effortlessly into her as her hips came to mine. She moved her body erect and ran the negligee smoothly over her head. She threw it away and it landed on Tarzan, covering it in a pink blanket on the floor. The music was still playing and her hips danced an internal dance with mine. Our sexes danced together for several minutes before I turned her around, moving my body on top of hers. I writhed my groin between her legs. She pulled a pillow closer, put it underneath her buttocks, offering me more of her. Her hips arched upward to mine as she did so, my balls pressing against her base. I moved my full length in and out of her; leaving her each time before I plunged back again. I urged for her warmth and I moved my chest over her. I lay with my full weight on her, but she welcomed it with her arms. The mobility of my hips was now restricted from our position, yet our sex seemed intensified. Our skins became our largest sexual organ as our bodies wriggled against each other.

"Did you like the way Diana came?" she whispered in my ear.

"Yes," I muttered, feeling a tingling sensation down my spine as I thought about it.

"If you help me I'll try," she said through her soft kisses.

"Please," I begged whispering. "I want to see it."

She pushed up against me and I rolled off her. She took my hand in hers and guided it down to her core. She took two of my fingers with her own, guided them inside of her.

"Keep rubbing on top just inside of me," she directed my movements.

I curled my fingers and traced the upper wall of her vagina, from deep inside to closer to the entrance. Near the entrance I felt the same coarse swelling I had felt inside of Diana. I explored this swelling thoroughly. There was room for more and I added another two fingers. I kept my hand motionless, allowing her hips to direct the speed and frictions. She started off slowly, gradually increased her speed. Her hand grabbed mine, pressing it tightly against her upper wall as she grinded into my fingers. It felt like she wanted to penetrate her whole body through my finger tips.

Then it came, suddenly and without warning. The thin white liquid gushed from between her legs. It sprayed over my hands, staining the bed sheets. I had never seen a woman urinate before, but assumed it looked a lot like this. It kept coming and coming. She didn't scream like Diana did, but her breathing sounded like thunder, the only noise in the room as we lay quietly on her bed.

"Ooh," she yelled suddenly and rolled from the bed. I went after her as she rushed to the toilet, at first scared something else was the matter. I smiled as I saw the yellow stream from her legs into the toilet, it definitely looked different. I made a commitment to myself to ask Mrs. Prinsloo about female ejaculation.

"Your turn," she said as she stood up from the toilet and wiped herself.

"I don't have a pee," I tried to sound stupid.

"You will when I'm finished with you," she promised. She grabbed me by my crown jewels and led me back to the bedroom.

***

Saturday morning, ten o' clock. Ann and I were busy to set up and arrange for a full dress rehearsal. We decided that we were running out of time and were trying to make appointments with all of the local models for that same evening.

"High Maureen, Ann here." Ann had set the phone to speaker mode to allow me to listen in.

"Hi Ann," Mrs. Skinner sounded very tired.

"Are you okay?" Ann picked up the tired tone as well.

"Sort of. You won't believe what happened to poor Mike last night. He and Reverend Jacobs were robbed coming home from a church congress. Can you believe it; the robbers even took their pants."

"Oh my dear, are they all right?" Ann had a hard time containing her laughter.

"Yes, yes, just very tired the poor man."

"Please extend my sympathies, will you? Tell me how's your schedule tonight at eight? We want to do a dress rehearsal for the fashion show."

"Oh Ann, I don't think I can make it. Poor Mike..."

"Pete will be here as well," Ann interrupted.

"What time is it you said?" Mrs. Skinner had changed her mind.

"Eight sharp, will you bring Lisa too?"

"Sure."

Diana was off course available and willing, but we received some bad news regarding Belinda Jones. The pharmacist where she worked informed us that she was in hospital. He did not want to reveal too much information, for it was a confidential matter, but apparently she had silicon poisoning of some sorts.

"You don't have any more friends in the city?" I asked Ann.

She looked rather concerned. "No, I've already used up all my available resources. I had a hard time to pull those five in."

"Don't worry, I'm sure we'll find someone," I tried to relax her.

"Yes, but who?"

I thought a moment then said. "Leave it to me. I promise, tonight there will be five models ready for rehearsal."

"I'm not going to get any more details out of you, am I?" Ann seemed to relax, and smiled hopefully.

"No'pe," I said with a mysterious tone.

***

"Hello Pete," Mrs. Laura Jacobs greeted friendly as she opened the door. I had a hard time hearing her voice above the barking sounds of what seemed like a thousand little dogs at her feet. They were everywhere, all breeds, most of them little white poodles.

Perfect, I thought as I returned her greetings. She was about twenty years younger than Reverend Jacobs' sixty. Her build was medium; her curly brown hair was short, but well groomed. The two mounds of flesh underneath her pink blouse were about C-cups according to my own calculations. The yellow pants fitted tightly over her slender hips, the triangle of her mons pressed slightly against the material.

"Reverend Jacobs in?" I asked as I realized my stares made her uncomfortable.

"I'm sorry Pete, Andrew is not feeling too well, he had a bit of an accident last night. He's resting and told me he would see nobody today.

"I'm quite sure he'll see me, can you just tell him I'm here?"

"Okay, but I can tell you now; you'll probably have to come back another time. Just stay put, I'll go ask him quickly." She disappeared into the house, the thousand dogs trailing behind her.

About three minutes later she came back, looking very much surprised.

"You were right, he will see you. Come in; he'll be with you in a second." She led me to the study and motioned a chair where I could wait. Reverend Jacobs came in and asked her to make us some tea. Once she had left, I complimented the Reverend on the nice pants he wore.

After a very heated discussion of about an half an hour, the Reverend and I finally came to an agreement. I had to go and wait in their living room to give him time to discuss it with his wife. I wiped a few poodles from the couch and sat down to wait.

"Pete it's a very noble idea!" Mrs. Jacobs said as she came into the living room about ten minutes later. She sat down on the couch opposite me. "And all for the animals! The SPCA would be so grateful for the contribution. Who would have thought about it; a fashion parade for charity to animals." She stroke lovingly over the nearest poodle as she spoke. "What kind of clothes will we wear? I hope nothing fur!" Her eyes had a warning look.

"No, no! No fur," I promised, "the reverend didn't tell you?"

"Oh, you know men. He just said a fashion show. He'll probably won't know the difference between an evening gown and a summer dress.

"Well...Well you see," I was furious, the reverend left the most difficult part for me, "it's actually an underwear show."

"A what?" She appeared shocked. "Pete...I...I can't...I don't know. What kind of underwear?"

I produced a matching set of purple crotch-less panties and a peek-a-boo bra from my pockets and held it up for her to see. "I brought a sample," I said as she stood up and took them from me.

janneman1
janneman1
81 Followers
12