The Musician

Story Info
A reunion between a musician and his lover.
1.6k words
4.12
6.8k
00

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/18/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
paws
paws
7 Followers

The downpour caught me by surprise. Shit, I am soaked to the skin and freezing cold. The light winter jacket that I was wearing did nothing but get wet. My teeth start chattering and I quickly look around for somewhere that I can duck into to get warm.

Ahhh I see a bright sign up ahead, a few letters missing but can make out JO AN S NS PUB. I can go in for a quick drink and wait out the storm. I hurry along the sidewalk as fast as I can in the stupid 4 inch heels that I wore as the icy rain bounces off my skin. The door opens as a few people stumble out into the street and I duck inside. The pub is dark and smoky, laughter peals out as a table of women toast each other and toss down a shot.

I grab a table in a corner, far away from the door as the waitress swings by and takes my order for a double shot of Jack Daniels. I must look desperate as she hurries away and comes right back with it. I toss it down, sputtering a bit as the liquid hits my stomach and my eyes start watering. But I start feeling warmer. I motion her to bring another as the lights start to dim. I think the Jack has affected my eyes until I see a spotlight on the stage. The crowd noise lowers to a murmur as he strides out onto the stage and settles onto the stool. He picks up a guitar and begins to strum and softly sing. The crowd is now quiet, listening to the blues that he is singing, straining to hear every note and word. As he becomes lost in the song, his voice gathers strength and I gasp as I realize that it is JJ. JJ and I have a little history between us. We have gotten together once or twice in the past, always on the spur of the moment. Whenever we get together, the sex is exciting and hot and my pussy starts to tingle as I realize that fate has intervened once again.

I look at him, really look at him, as he croons out the sexy melody. His beard and moustache are neatly trimmed and I smile remembering the way they feel while he is between my legs. He looks good, his long brown hair is tied back and I get wet thinking about how silky it is. An ache starts building within me as he sings and I imagine him singing just to me. I have to have him tonight. And I know how........

Tossing back the second shot, my nerves are calmed and I throw some bills down on the table to pay for the drinks. I head into the ladies room to check out how much damage has been done by the rain. Yikes! Good thing he hasn't seen me yet LOL. Ok repair time. I quickly brush out my long blonde hair using the hand dryer to dry it out. Some women walk in and chuckle as I am bent over at the waist to get it completely dry. My dress isn't too bad anymore, still a bit damp but it will have to do. I step into a stall and remove my panties, knowing that he loves to take me hard and fast. I stuff them into my pocketbook. Ok ok, now how do I look? Oh much better. My dark blue dress does not look wet, I know that all I am wearing is a garter and stockings, my heels are fine. My hair gleams in the light. Looking farther down, my nipples are hard as rocks and very sensitive. My pussy is wet, and I debate whether to get a head start on things, but I decide not to. I know that JJ will take good care of me. He always does.

I walk back out of the ladies room and the set has ended. JJ always disappears for a bit backstage to relax before heading to the bar for a drink. My mind is made up as I see him striding towards the bar. He motions to the bartender as he sits at the bar and he puts down a Jack and coke in front of him. He checks out the bar and turns back to the bartender and starts chatting.

Ok, here is my chance. I walk to the bar, swinging my hips in an exaggerated manner. The bartender smiles at me as I reach JJ and press up against him, my nipples brushing his back. I close my hands over his eyes and whisper "Guess who baby".


"Mmmmmm, nipples like rocks, that distinctive perfume, the softest hands, Janine baby, is that you?"

"Ohhhhh you remembered me honey" I murmur as I take my hands off his eyes and he turns around on the stool.

"Remembered you? I was wondering where you have been. It has been a long time."

He reaches for me and pulls me between his legs. His hands are subtly checking out my attire.

I lean into him and whisper "It must be fate honey. I only have a garter and stockings on."

I see his eyes darken as he realizes that I am naked under the flimsy dress. I glance down and see his cock twitching as it begins to lengthen and harden. My fingers dance over his cock and I hear his breathing change.

"Come with me, love" he says to me. "Lets, ummm, catch up."

The bartender winks at me as JJ guides me through the club. The women are trying to catch his eye but he doesnt see them. He is hard and ready to fuck me. We skirt around the stage and go in back where it is quiet and dark and we are alone. He pushes me into a corner and spins me around. My arms encircle his neck and pull him down for a kiss. A long wet love kiss. Our tongues mate and duel as his hands are bunching my dress up around my waist. His hands slide over my ass and I whimper into his mouth. He grinds against me, I feel his hard thick cock pushing against my pussy. My clit is throbbing as our kiss ends. I see him glance around and he picks me up and lays me across a table, spreading my legs wide and pushing my legs up. I glance down as he begins his oral assault on my throbbing clit. His tongue flicks over my sensitive nub as his fingers work in and out. Oh God I forgot how good he was at eating pussy. He nips at the inside of my thigh as he dives between my legs. His moustache rubs against my sensitive places as his tongue works its magic. I feel a familiar warmth pooling in my stomach as his tongue whips across my clit, his fingers fucking me hard and fast.

"Oh God JJ, yeah baby, I love that tongue of yours, fuck me with it baby, fuck me" I moan as my legs start quivering. "Oh yeah baby, oh god oh god, here I cum baby. Aaaaaarrrgggggggggg" my hips buck as my climax slams over me. My legs snap shut trapping JJs head between my legs. He is slurping and murmurring as he drinks my sweet nectar.

My legs relax enough for JJ to get his head out of my pussy and he pulls me off the table and turns me around, flipping my dress up. He spreads my legs and I hear a zipper being unzipped. I brace myself against the table as he slams himself into me, his cock like steel. I arch my back and take him in as deep as he can go. My pussy is still quivering from the orgasm I had and I feel him moan as my pussy tightens around his cock. It was as if a dam broken. He could no longer control himself as he pushes himself faster and faster, harder and harder, until he was trembling, sweating and almost blind with lust. I could hear him gasping for breath as his cock started to swell to enormous proportions. I feel his heavy balls slapping against my ass, the soft whack whack sound in contrast to the creaking of the table as he pushes me harder and harder against it.

"Oh God here it comes" he roars as his body bucks and explodes, sending torrents of cum into me. His grasp on my hips became almost painful as he is unable to let go because of the blinding pleasure coursing through him, out of him. He collapses against my back, panting, as my pussy quivers and softly milks his cock. Again and again, my pussy contracts around his softening cock as if unwilling to let it go. I feel a cool breath across my sweat-soaked back as he starts to relax a bit. He rains light kisses along my spine as his hands reach around and caress my nipples. I smile against the table remembering how much he loves to gently chew them and then suck away the sting.

"Damn hon, we need to continue this in bed." he rasps, his voice dry from the exertion.

"Mmmmmm I would like that."

"Can you stick around until after the next set? We can grab a late bite to eat and ......"

"Have dessert at my place? I can't think of anything I would rather do."

He kisses me softly, his hands skimming down over my lush breasts. "This was just the appetizer" he whispers "I hope you are hungry".

"Starving" I whisper back.

He lets go of me and adjusts his slacks, gingerly tucking himself in.

"Hurry back" I murmur to his back as he strides towards the stage. He pauses and looks over his shoulder and smiles at me. I blow him a kiss and settle back to wait.

paws
paws
7 Followers