The Musician Ch. 02

Story Info
JJ and Janine continue their reunion.
3.2k words
4.4
5.2k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/18/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
paws
paws
7 Followers

I hurriedly clean myself up as best I can as I hear the audience welcoming JJ back. I don't want to miss a moment of him singing on stage. I hear a collective sigh from the women in the audience as he settles himself on the stool and starts to caress the strings of the guitar. I slip into an empty seat in the front row and close my eyes, letting his sexy voice wash over me. I hear him start one of my favorite songs, one of uncontrolled passion and promises of tomorrow.

"No one can want you as much as I do and, baby, I want more.
So much time has gone by and I still don't know what we are waiting for.
Could it be that we are meant to be more than just lovers and friends.
Tonight is the night when you'll be in my arms and all the pretending ends.

When I think of you, I know what things I want to do with you.
I see you now, my thinking fades and all I want to do...
Is kiss you crazy, make love to you and hold you in my arms..
Protect you and shelter you and keep you free from harm."

I open my eyes and see him singing to me. This thing we have for each other, our undeniable and uncontrollable desire, comes out strong and clear in his words. I never knew he wanted more. I thought he just wanted pure sex. Granted it was spectacular sex but there was no emotional attachment. I wanted more but I never thought he did. I smile at him as his words speak to me, only to me, even though all these other people are around.

"I found you when all hope was lost and times were really tough.
You've become a drug to me, I cannot get enough.
So stay with me while darkness falls and be here in the morn.
Let's plant the seed and watch while our passioned love is born.

No one will love you as much as I do, and, baby, I want it all.
There's nothing to be afraid of, love, I'll catch you if you fall.
Take a leap of faith and grab my hand and stand right next to me.
I have no doubt that it's the way that we were meant to be."

All too soon the set ends and the people are clapping and cheering, women screaming for an encore. He hesitates and looks at me. I smile and lean back into the chair, showing him that I will wait. He flashes that irresistible grin at me as he sits back down. We will have plenty of time later and I know how much he loves performing.

I chuckle to myself when I hear the song he has chosen, the shortest song in the set. He is as anxious as I am. I blow him a kiss as I gather my things and edge to the backstage area. I pause just offstage so he can see that I haven't left, and I wait for our night to continue.

The song finished, he hops off his stool, gives a quick wave and smile to everyone and hurries towards me. Out of sight of the audience, he grabs me and pulls me against him, his thick erection pulsing with energy. My arms circle his neck as I breathe in his aroma of sweat, smoke and me,and my hands begin to play with his hair His skin is superheated from the bright spotlights and, as I press myself against him, he leans down and bites my neck sharply, leaving an angry red weld. I quiver against him as he traces it over and over with his tongue.

"JJ...." I groan, grinding myself against him "I think I want dessert first!"

He barks out a short laugh and grabs my hand, pulling me towards the back door.

"My truck is out here." he says as he flings the door open revealing a huge black truck gleaming in the icy rain. He clicks the remote and the interior lights and the doors unlock. I look up at this truck. "Holy shit, hon, that is one monster truck....how do I get in?"

I hear him chuckle "I will help you, love. Put your foot up there on that step and I will give you a boost." I put my foot up on the running board and grab a hold of the bar on the cab. I feel JJ's large rough hands on my ass, and he pushes me up. As I pull myself up, I feel his hands slide under my dress. One hand caresses my bare ass, the other slides between my legs, and I feel my pussy being cupped by this work-worn hand. His thumb brushes over my clit as my knees buckle.

"Steady, baby, steady...." I hear from below as his hands withdraw. I settle myself into the truck and look down at my sexy man.

"Hurry JJ!!" I purr as I inch my dress up. I look down at his gorgeous blue eyes and watch them darken as my pussy is revealed. "I am so hot baby, I need your help to cool off!"

"Fuckin' right you do!" I hear him mutter as the door slams, and he races around the truck, opens the door and jumps in, slamming the door behind him. He turns towards me, and I swivel around so I am facing him, place one foot on the floor and the other on the seat. I push back so I am leaning on the door. I move the folds of the dress out of the way, and I see a look of lust, pure unadulterated lust, as my glistening pussy is revealed. My fingers dip into my pussy, I wet my finger with my juices and, holding his eyes, bring them to my mouth and lick them. Out of the corner of my eye, I see his cock jerking in his pants.

"Want a taste babe?" I ask softly as I dip my fingers again, holding them to his mouth. He sucks my fingers into his mouth, licking each finger individually, all while holding my gaze. My fingers are fucking his mouth, in and out, in and out, as he sucks on them.

"I love the way you suck, baby!" I pant as my pussy contracts involuntarily. "You get me so fucking hot, but I can't wait much longer. I want your hard fat cock fucking anywhere and everywhere you want!"

Groaning, he slams the keys in the ignition and starts the truck. I reach for his zipper and free his throbbing purple cock, stroking it gently. A large drop of pre-cum bubbles out and I lean over, my long blonde hair cascading over him, and flick out my tongue, tasting him for the first time. I hear his moan as my hot mouth covers the head and I start to suck lightly, my tongue circling around the head, my hand caressing his balls through his slacks

"How far away do you live now?" he gasps as I continue my oral assault.

"20 miles, give or take a few...."

"Oh fuck that, I live closer!" he throws the truck into drive, and we skid around a corner at breakneck speed. My tongue flicks just below the head of his cock as I search for his sweet spot that will make him lose control. My tongue dances over his cock, and, suddenly, I feel a twitch as I find his sensitive spot. My tongue traces over it again and again, and I feel him grow harder in my mouth.

"Oh fuck, Janine, oh babyfuck I gotta pull over!!!" Tires squeal as he swerves to the side and throws the truck into park. "Oh god, babe, your mouth is so hot and wet...it feels so good to have you suck my cock! GODDAMN fucking pants, I need them off, DAMNIT! I want your hands on me, I want, damn I need, to cum in your mouth baby!!!"

He lifts his hips as I struggle to peel off his pants. They snag on something around his ankles, but I have plenty of room to maneuver. He turns around on the seat, splays his legs wide open, halfway leaning back and faces me as I settle myself between his legs and gaze at this gorgeous hard-as-steel cock. My hand cups his balls as I gaze up into his eyes. His beautiful blue eyes are slitted as he grits his teeth to hold on. I enjoy this little torture as I gently squeeze his balls and hear him moan with delight. I lick his cock from bottom to top, long slow wide tongue strokes. His hands twist my hair around them, pulling my head slightly off his cock. I look up to see his eyes blazing, his nostrils flaring as he tries to hold back. I lightly squeeze his balls as I start to suck harder. Tongue tracing the prominent vein down the underside of his cock, I take him all the way in my mouth, his cock easing past my gullet into my throat. I hear a loud groan as my throat muscles contract around him, and I caress his balls with one hand, searching for his anus with the other. Sucking, caressing, probing with my little finger, his balls begin to tighten, and his cock trembles. I press my finger into his ass as his cum erupts from his balls and races up his shaft.

"GGGAAWWWWWWWWWDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!" he screams as his cum firehoses down my throat as my throat continues its caress of his cock. His cock twitches and spurts and twitches again. Stroking his balls softly, I feel his cock tremble and begin to soften. I move my head slowly, gently licking him clean as he slumps back against the door.

"Mmmmmmmm you taste good babe" I say as I slide closer to him for a kiss. Chest heaving, he shakily kisses me back. I lean against him and wait for his breathing to come back to normal.

"Wow.." his voice cracks as he finally catches his breath "I am glad I pulled over for that!" I chuckle as he struggles to dress in the confines of the truck. Everything was so much easier coming off then going back on.

JJ looks at me and smiles "Let go to my place. It is closer and I know I have some kind of pasta we can heat up." I smile and nod my head and settle into the crook of his arm for the ride.

Around the next corner we turn, and I can't resist leaning in and nibbling along his jawline. His beard is soft against my lips and tickles a bit, and I work my way down his neck and suckle softly, leaving a nice memento of our first ride together.

We pull up outside of a small house secluded in a cul de sac, trees surrounding it, giving us lots of privacy. I smile a bit nervously as he gets out of the truck and jogs around to my side and opens the door. He holds out his hand and I hesitate a bit.

"Janine, what's the matter? Are you ok?" I look at him and see JJ, my sweet sexy JJ, looking a bit vulnerable and unsure of himself. Instantly my decision has been made. I reach for his hand.

"Oh sorry, hon" I reply "I was just thinking about this sexy talented singer I know." I see him grin and all his vulnerability vanishes. He lifts me out of the truck and holds me against him as I slide down. My feet not quite touching the tops of his shoes, we are face and face and my tongue flicks out and licks his lips. His mouth opens quickly and my tongue disappears inside as he begins to suck on it. "Mmmmmmmmm.." I murmur as his cock begins to harden against me.

"Already baby? Mmmmm, you have remarkable resiliency" I whisper.

"I have waited for this night since the night we met" he whispers back.

"I wish I had known, love, I wanted this too...we wasted a lot of time."

He responds "No we didn't waste anything – we got to know each other. Now we are going to find out what we like and what we don't. Do you trust me, Janine?"

"Yes JJ, I trust you." I reply softly.

"Good!" my feet finally touch the ground, and we turn towards the house and hurry up the sidewalk. JJ unlocks the door and holds it open for me. I see warm and inviting colors, comfortable throw pillows, a fireplace set with kindling.

I start to turn into the room, but JJ tugs me the other way. I look at him, and he kisses me hard. "We are going this way." We walk hand in hand down the hallway and stop in front of a closed door. He presses a panel beside the door, and it noiselessly slides open. The first thing I notice is the bed, a huge four-poster bed in the center of the room. The walls are bare except for a few branches that are on the walls.

A slight pressure on my back urges me inside, and I look around and notice a few small things. The bedposts are fabric covered, but it blends in so well that you don't even notice it. The lighting in the room is dimmed, and there is free-standing headboard with candles of all shapes and sizes that is adjacent the large pillows that color the bed.

JJ's hand slides down my ass and squeezes me gently. I look up at him and he has this look on his face that is almost dreamlike. The squeezing continues as he leads me to the bed.

"Janine?" he says quietly turning towards me.

"Yes babe?"

"Do you trust me? Really trust me?"

"Yes, JJ, I do"

"Will you do what I ask?"

"Yes"

"Lay on your stomach and stretch your arms out in front of you." I obey without questioning.

"Very good, now I am going to loop your hands through this fabric. I will not tie you, but I don't want you to get out of them, is that clear?"

"Yes." JJ loops the fabric around my wrists, it is tighter than I thought it would be but is still pretty loose.

"Now I don't want you to be afraid so we are going to have a safe word. If there is any part of this that you don't like, you simply say the word and I will stop. Is that clear?"

"Yes."

"Good. Now look at me" I move my head to the side and see him squatting beside the bed. He smiles at me and says "Our safe word is love."

"All I have to do is say it, and you will stop?"

"Yes."

I take a deep breath. "Let's do it."

"Ok, may I put a blindfold on you?"

I shiver with anticipation. "Yes". The padded blindfold slips over my eyes.

"Are you ok?" "Yes.

I hear a "snick" sound, or did I? Is my mind playing tricks on me?

"Kneel on the bed and spread your legs!" he orders. I fumble around on my knees trying to balance myself and finally get my knees spread. I feel my dress being lifted off my ass, and his warm hand caressing me.

"OUCH!" I yelp, as something hot drips onto my ass cheek. A cool breath eases the slight sting.

"Did that hurt?" he asks softly

"Well not really, but it startled me."

"Again.." Another drop on me, but I was more prepared. As it cools off, I feel something slide into my wet pussy. Again, a drop falls on me, but all I feel is a vibrator, sliding around my clit and dipping deep into me.. A hot tongue licks my ass and gently bites me.

"Ok, this might hurt a bit. Are you ready?"

"Yes"! I clench my teeth, and I feel a random pattern of drops across my ass as the vibrator is inserted into my ass. I hear a click, and it starts to undulate.

"OOOOHHHHHHHH!!!!!" I moan as my ass spasms around the vibrator.

"Feel good baby?"

"OOOOOHHHHHHH!!!!!"

"Lets try something a little different, Are you ok?"

"OOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

He smiles at himself and mutters "I guess that is a yes!"

The bed dips down as he settles onto it. "OK Janine, baby, this will sting a bit. Do you trust me?"

"YYEEEEESSSSSS....."

"OK do you remember our safe word?"

"YYYEEEESSSSSS...."

SMACK!! The bamboo switch leaves a welt.

"OWWWWW ohhhhhhhh.." His tongue traces the welt, cooling it. He removes the vibrator and places it in my pussy and turns up the motion. My knees buckle under the sensations.

SMACK!! Another welt.

I moan a bit as I feel him move onto the bed and between my legs. ZZIIIIPPPPPPPPP.. I hear his zipper and feel his hard cock press against my stretched hole. JJ pushes slightly into me and lets me adjust to his thick cock. The vibrator is spinning and vibrating and pulsing drawing me closer and closer to an orgasm. My legs start to tremble from all the sensations in my body, as JJ slowly pushes his throbbing shaft into me. I love that DP even if one is not real. I push back against him as he wraps his hand around my hair, tugging the long silky strands slightly.

"OHHHHH GOODDDDDD JJ, fuck me baby, fuck me hard!!!!!" JJ's long thick cock fills my ass as I feel him start moving quicker and quicker. He leans over me and bites me on the shoulder as one arm moves underneath me and begins to play with the vibrator, the other hand pulling at my nipples, Oh God he is everywhere, on my back, in my ass, in my pussy, on my tits!! I hear a roaring in my ears as JJ pistons in and out of my ass, his heavy balls slapping against me. His fingers are pinching my nipples, his thick fingers are fucking my pussy.

Suddenly, the pussy hand is gone. I whimper from its loss, but the blindfold disappears and I can see as he fists my hair and pulls my head up. I see our reflections in a huge mirror in front of the bed. JJs dark skin against my alabaster color is quite erotic. My legs start to shake, and my world tilts as I see him lift his other hand and SMACK my ass. I yelp as I see another smack coming, and my ass contracts around his cock, and he roars out as his cum bursts forth and floods my ass with his cream. He sends me over the edge, and we freefall together screaming out as our orgasms take control of our bodies. Spasming, trembling, hands clenching, panting, sweating, we collapse on the bed. He reaches over and releases my hands from the bonds. He gathers me in close, kisses me softly and we doze off and dream of nights to come.

paws
paws
7 Followers