The Mysterious Mr. X

Story Info
The job had come out of the blue...
7.7k words
22.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
janiexx
janiexx
79 Followers

The job had come out of the blue and Sarah still couldn't believe her luck. There had been other applicants, of course, but she had been selected and today was her first day. She was nervous, no question of that, and she wasn't sure quite what the job entailed, but it couldn't be worse than the factory job she'd walked out of the other week. How she'd stood it, she'd never know, but that was in the past now and she was determined to make a success of her new start.

The job advert was for someone who could type and the salary was more than Sarah had ever earned in her life. No other qualifications needed, just a friendly smile and a pleasant personality. She had dressed in her best clothes but hoped that soon, with a decent wage, she could go and buy some newer outfits.

Sarah felt a little strange dressing for work. Normally she wore jeans and a tee-shirt so the tight black skirt and silky white blouse she had picked felt uncomfortable and restricting at first. She had a good figure, but her self-confidence had taken a blow lately and she felt the first twinges of doubt. Suppose she made lots of mistakes? She still wasn't entirely sure what the job entailed. The description had been so vague and even though she'd tried to ask questions, the woman who had interviewed her had swept aside her queries and assured her that she was more than qualified.

Sarah stood in front of the mirror and practised some moves, hoping that she wouldn't reveal too much creamy flesh. Her top had a plunging neckline that struggled to cover her voluptuous breasts and she wondered whether it was a good idea to wear it on her first day. But it had to do; nothing else was suitable. Her hair was long and dark and it curled around the frilly collar, nestling into her cleavage and making Sarah feel suddenly extremely feminine. As she pulled on her sheer stockings she felt a surge of arousal pulse through her body and smiled. It was a new, enjoyable sensation and she idly wondered what her new boss would be like.

She didn't have a car so she caught the bus into the town. She could feel the stares from the other passengers as she gazed out of the window. It was a warm spring day and she could feel little beads of sweat roll down her back. The warmth of her body and the faint trace of arousal she still felt made her shift in her seat, increasing the ache between her legs.

At the bus stop, Sarah glanced at her watch and hurried towards the tall Victorian house that was her new place of work. It was set back from the road, the front garden shaded by tall, mature trees. When she'd arrived for her interview she'd felt a little intimidated by the house, but inside she was welcomed by the existing staff and any apprehensions had disappeared. Today though, the house looked faintly sinister and the downstairs windows were closed off by tightly drawn blinds.

Sarah rang the doorbell and waited. She could feel the heat emanating from her body and hoped that she would be able to take her coat off soon. She wondered what work she would be doing...maybe secretarial, she thought, answering the phone and taking messages. Why hadn't she been introduced to her boss? At the interview she'd seen his assistant who was pleasant enough but very professional. She'd been quizzed about her previous jobs and her personal life, but there had been very little information about what she would actually be doing.

Sarah heard footsteps and the door was opened by a tall woman dressed severely in a business suit, her hair coiled into a bun. She smiled at Sarah.

"Ah, Sarah, come in. My name's Lisa."

Sarah followed her into the house, the ticking of a Grandfather clock the only sound. Lisa led the way into a small room off the hallway and motioned for Sarah to sit at a desk which contained a pile of papers.

Lisa smiled. "Welcome to Redworth House. I hope you'll be very happy with us."

"I'm sure I will be," Sarah answered. "Will I be working with you?"

"No...you'll be working for Mr X, but he's away at the moment. He's left you lots of instructions so you'll be very busy, don't worry."

"But you'll be here, won't you?"

Lisa smiled again. "No. I was just taken on to recruit you, my dear. Mr X doesn't like a large staff. I'm sure you'll be fine."

Sarah was stunned. The thought of being all alone in the house with a stranger was terrifying. Suppose something happened to her? Who would know?

Over the next half hour, Lisa explained every aspect of the job to Sarah who sat and stared, her mind whirling with thoughts of how to escape. This was not what she had expected at all. If she'd known it was just her and a strange man she would never have accepted the position.

"Well...what are your thoughts?"

Sarah jumped at Lisa's voice. "I...I need to think this over."

"Of course. I understand." She stood up and guided Sarah out of the room. "Would you like a cup of coffee while you think? I do need an answer today, of course."

Sarah followed Lisa out of the room and into the hallway where she sank into a leather armchair. The house reeked of money and good taste and she looked around at the beautiful paintings on the wall, the antique furniture that cost more than she could ever earn in a year in her old job.

She closed her eyes and thought of her dingy little flat, how she'd love to be able to buy her own home one day and fill it with lovely furniture, flowers and beautiful things. And she had no car...that had been one of the worst days of her life when she'd been forced to sell her little sports car to pay off the mounting debts...

The noise of a door opening made her look up. Lisa was approaching with a cup of coffee, her eyes watching Sarah intently.

"Here you are," she said and sat opposite. "Far be it for me to tell you what to do, but Mr X is a good employer. He'll make sure you're looked after."

"But...this is so unexpected. I had no idea..."

Lisa smiled. "He really liked you. Nobody else came close."

Sarah sipped her coffee and stared at the Grandfather clock, the swinging pendulum making her feel almost hypnotised. She felt so confused. She was tempted by the incredible salary, but wary that she would be working on her own and of what the job involved.

"Why does Mr X require someone to do this?"

Lisa smiled. "Ah, that's for him to tell you, not me. But you can rely on his absolute discretion."

"Is he married?"

"No. He's been alone for five years now."

Sarah finished her coffee and stood up. She felt as if she was on the brink of a huge precipe. Part of her shied away from the job but she suddenly felt a surge of desire shoot through her. Why not? She could always walk away if she hated it and her first day's payment was assured.

"OK...I'll do it."

Lisa smiled. "I knew you would. Mr X will be delighted. We just need to complete some paperwork and then you can start."

Half an hour later, Sarah found herself in a large room overlooking the front garden. There was a desk with a brand new computer, a sofa and chairs and lots of shelving crammed with books. The room was airy and light and Sarah felt herself begin to relax.

Lisa showed her how to use the computer, pointed out the large pile of manuscript papers, gave her a broad smile and then left. Sarah could hear her clattering down the stairs, the slam of the front door and then silence.

The quiet was unnerving. Sarah looked around the room and went to the door to listen but there was not a sound. The house was silent. Her footsteps sounded loud as she made her way back to the desk and sat down. The manuscript lay white and heavy next to her on the desk, the front page containing just the title of the story that Sarah had been given to type up.

She turned over the top page and began to read.

*

Two hours later, Sarah rose from her chair and walked stiffly to the window. The story had held her interest and she realised that it had been wrong to read it. She had been employed to type the story into the computer but she couldn't stop reading. She had been warned by Lisa that the story was not a conventional one, that it was an erotic novel, but the words hadn't bothered her at all. Her feelings of arousal, dimmed by her meeting with Lisa, had flared up again and she could feel her nipples straining against the silky material of her blouse.

She sat back down at the desk again and stared at the screen. How long would it take, she wondered, to type up the manuscript? And what would happen to her after that? Trying to ignore the doubts in her mind, she shook herself and began to type.

She didn't stop until mid-afternoon when she made herself a cup of coffee in a tiny kitchen in one corner of the room and then went to sit on the sofa. Across from the seating area was a large gilt-framed mirror stretching almost the length of the wall. Sarah had a view of herself as she sat and sipped her drink and pulled her skirt down slightly. She hadn't realised that the shortness of the garment showed so much of her legs. Even the tops of her stockings were visible as she sat there. But she hadn't anything to be ashamed of. Her legs, smooth and silky after her ministrations of the night before gleamed with a faint tan. Her high-heeled shoes encased her shapely feet and she felt a sense of pride in her appearance despite her lack of money.

Her eyes were troubled though, as she gazed back at her reflection. Troubled because she hated being alone in the huge house and worried that this job would be over before it had even begun.

She thought back to the words she'd been typing all afternoon. The author certainly knew how to write and his words had aroused her. She wondered again what he was like and why he hadn't typed the manuscript up himself. Or why he hadn't just sent it to a company that specialised in typing up novels.

She looked at herself again and felt a rush of arousal surge through her veins. Her pussy was aching and she wanted badly to touch herself and ease the desire she was feeling. She was alone in the house, nobody would know what she was doing and she would easily hear the front door open if anyone came in.

Her breathing had quickened and she put her coffee cup down on the table before leaning back and easing her skirt up over her thighs. Her panties were damp as she pulled the skimpy fabric away from her pussy enabling her to touch herself easily.

Oh, it felt so good to rub her hard clitoris. She wanted to bring herself to orgasm quickly in case someone did come in, but one half of her wanted to prolong the pleasure she was feeling at indulging herself in such strange circumstances.

Moaning softly she undid her blouse and freed a breast from the confines of her bra. Her nipple was hard and reacted to her touch as she wet a finger and encircled the little nub.

With one hand stroking her breast and the other rubbing hard at her clitoris, Sarah climaxed in minutes. She gasped as her body convulsed with pleasure, her breath fast and her heart racing. At last she felt a sense of relief, which was quickly followed by shame at what she had done. A sudden thought struck her...suppose Mr X had installed cameras to keep an eye on her while he was away. Sarah jumped to her feet and looked around the room but there were no hidden wires or cameras that she could see.

Trying to calm herself down she sank back onto the chair and vowed never to do it again...

*

The next day, Sarah arrived early and let herself into the house. She was surprised she had been given a key on her first day of employment but Lisa had seemed to trust her and no doubt her references had been checked. The house was as quiet as ever and she shivered slightly as she made her way up the stairs, her footsteps echoing through the empty rooms.

Her office was just as she had left it and she eyed the sofa guiltily before she started work. Today she would be completely professional and take her lunch at her desk. She would not give in to her feelings just in case somebody was around.

Over the next few days she worked hard and took pleasure in seeing the manuscript reduce as she worked her way through it. Mr X had phoned once to introduce himself and to let her know he was away for a few days. Sarah liked his voice. It was deep and cultured and she had felt that familiar arousal when he'd bid her farewell, his tone intimate and low.

So the morning she walked in to find a note from him gave her a shock. The room was just as she had left it, but the stark white note left on her keyboard made her gasp with nerves.

Sarah,

You're doing a fine job for me and I would like to thank you very much. I will be away for the rest of the week so our first meeting will be delayed yet again. Please make sure you have enough time for a break...the sofa is for your use and I am sure that you will find the time to take a break and relax...

Mr X

Sarah read the words again and then scanned the room. Did he know what she had done the first day she had worked for him? Was this a thinly-disguised message? If so, he seemed to be actively encouraging her to indulge in a little relaxation...

Throughout the morning, Sarah worked hard but she kept glancing at the note and wondering whether he knew more than she realised. In the early afternoon she broke for her lunch and after eating her sandwich at her desk, she took her coffee over to the couch.

The mirror stared back at her and Sarah walked over to it, peering into the depths to see if she could see anything. But it seemed to be a standard mirror and she returned to the sofa and sat down. Today she was wearing her short skirt again, with a light wool tank top that was low at the front. Her breasts were barely contained by the tight fabric and feeling suddenly warm in the afternoon sun, she slowly took her top off. It felt deliciously naughty to be sitting there with her bra exposed but Sarah had locked the door and she could still hear if someone entered the house.

Her reflection was making her arousal deepen and she ignored the warning messages in her mind. No-one would know what she was doing and the thought that she might be discovered only added to her excitement. She popped a finger into her mouth and sucked before slowly encircling her nipple through the material of her bra. It felt heavenly.

She stared at herself in the mirror and then stood and undid her skirt. The material fell to the floor with a rustle and she stepped out of it, feeling even more aroused as she studied her body in the mirror. Neither thin nor fat, she gazed at the soft curves of her body and was pleased with what she saw.

She slowly sat down, watching herself the whole time, a naughty smile on her face. This was so exciting and she closed her eyes, pulling her panties down and opening her legs. The first touch made her moan with pleasure and she opened her eyes again. She'd never really watched herself masturbate, but it felt so good to see her movements reflected in the huge mirror. Her pussy was glistening with moisture and she opened her legs wider, gently pulling the soft pink lips apart and glimpsing her swollen clit. With her right hand she began to massage the hard little nub, while with her left she pulled down the lacy material of her bra and freed her nipple. The two sensations made her cry out and she watched as she pleasured herself eagerly, her body flooding with the new sensations. How she would love her vibrator now, she thought and resolved to pop it into her bag tomorrow...

Her climax came swiftly, her face contorted with pleasure. As the feelings subsided she sat for a while, breathless with exertion and slowly stroked her pussy lips. She was trembling all over and a heavy warm feeling spread through her body at the thought that maybe she had been observed...

The next day, Sarah arrived for work, delicious feelings of excitement coursing through her veins. In her bag was her favourite vibrator and every time she thought of what she would be doing with it, she shivered with anticipation. She had never used it outside of her home, although she had often fantasised about taking it with her to a public place. Sarah wasn't that type of girl, but since starting her new job she'd found herself easily aroused. It had been ages since she'd been in a relationship; her last boyfriend had left her when she needed him most and after that she'd shied away from getting to know the few men who had come into her life.

The morning passed slowly and Sarah could feel her arousal deepen as every hour went by. She had a terrible ache that had to be satisfied and as lunchtime approached she was amazed at how she didn't give in to the craving.

When she heard the Grandfather clock strike midday, she rose from her chair and made her way over to the kitchen, her hands trembling as she switched the kettle on. Her vibrator was hidden deep in her bag and she took it out, her stomach clenching with a mixture of excitement and nerves. Suppose today was the day when she was caught?

Although she had made herself a hot drink, she knew that it was just a ritual. All she could think of was the vibrator deep inside her and the pleasure that was minutes away. Sarah had dressed deliberately today, omitting her panties which had only served to heighten her feelings.

She sat down on the sofa and pulled up her skirt, her fingers running over her lips and teasing herself. But the blouse and skirt were restrictive and with a sigh, she stood up and removed all her clothes except her high-heeled sandals and stockings. In the mirror she could see her nipples standing proud, her face flushed with excitement. Is he on the other side, she wondered, watching my every move?

The thought made her moan out loud and she caressed her breasts in turn, loving the fullness of her femininity. She bent and pulled a nipple into her mouth, her breath fast against her skin. Her right hand sought out her swollen pussy and she rubbed, her feet planted wide apart. Too fast, she moaned as she felt herself hurtle to a climax...she wanted this feeling to last...

Sitting back down again, she rested her feet on the low coffee table in front of the sofa and splayed her legs wide. Slowly, she played with herself, feeling the slick juices covering her fingers as she dipped them in and out. She watched every move in the mirror and to Sarah it felt like double the pleasure.

When she could take it no longer, she reached for the vibrator and switched it on, feeling the rabbit ears thrumming against her clit. Again, she felt that rush of arousal and gently inserted the tip into her vagina, watching in the mirror as her pussy lips were spread wide.

Her vagina was wet with arousal and she pushed the vibrator in as far as it would go. Loving the feeling of being filled up, she flicked the switch to a higher speed and contentedly started to thrust the machine in and out. The rabbit ears stimulated her clitoris while her expert movements gave her the hard thrusts that she craved so badly. With her left hand she kept up a steady circular motion on her nipples, alternating between her right and left breast.

She felt like she could keep this up all afternoon, drowning in the pleasure that engulfed her, but she was aware of the time and started to increase her thrusts to bring on the delicious orgasm that she knew would be her prize.

As she was nearing the time, her gasps and moans loud in the silence of the room, the phone rang, making her jump with sudden nerves. Her heartbeat was racing and she rose from the sofa, pulling out the vibrator and leaving it on the table.

Trying desperately to control her breathing she walked over to the phone and picked it up, wondering if it was Lisa.

"Sarah..."

She gasped and recognised the voice of her employer on the other end.

"Sarah, I'm sorry to disturb you..."

"That's OK," Sarah replied and ran her fingers through her hair.

janiexx
janiexx
79 Followers