The Mysterious Mrs Sang A Start

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she squatted once again and applied lubricant first to her hand, then to my dick, I gasped and looked at her with desperation.

The sound of the swishing hand as she applied brisk strokes to my very tender unit were quickly drowned out by my gasps and groans as she brought me closer and closer to the edge.

I was now completely in her thrall. My will had left and I was but her plaything. Her vibrator buzzing away in my butt, the cruel restraints and vulnerable position along with her hand working my stiff hard cock gave me a pleasure that defied description.


I could suddenly feel my orgasm start to build and so could she. Desperately I tried to control it but she would have none of that. Instead, she intensified her efforts.

When my orgasm was well on its way, she spoke sharply, "I told you not to come without permission!"

Her actions belied her words and I grunted savagely as wave after wave of pleasure engulfed me. She lightly stroked my spurting and tender cock as I shot my load. Where it went I neither knew nor cared at the time but I would later.

After an eon over the brink, my climax finally eased and she quit stroking me. She looked up into my eyes and smiled before stroking me with a firmer stroke than during my climax.

I grunted in pain and struggled helplessly.

"Do you remember receiving permission to come?" She asked mildly while holding my cock.

"Oh and look at this!" She said in mock alarm as she stared at her shoulder and the trace of semen that now lay there from my recent climax.

She made a disapproving sound and shook her head.

Now I was in for it.

She turned her attention back to my still swollen and tender manhood. Seizing it in her hand, she stroked it from base to head in a soft embrace.

It felt like she was using steel wool. I yelled loudly and jerked helplessly about in my restraints. She laughed, almost to herself and staring intently at my genitals, she stroked me again.

This went on for a few more moments. She'd stroke my tender cock and I'd shriek in pain. After some time, she stopped, wiped her hands on the soiled pants and arose with a sigh.

Her eyes met mine and she said, "When I return, we will talk."

Then she turned and left the room. She turned and left me, nude, bound, with my cock hanging limply. I knew that she'd be back...for me.

I also knew that I'd be back, for her.

12