The Mystic Adventure Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smugmug
smugmug
509 Followers

As I slowly pull back from being smashed up against her, Kim's head slips under my arm and she starts licking Kelly's right breast and nipple. She witnessed Kelly's almost instant orgasm. "Jesus Brad. What did you do to her?"

I pull her head back, hold my lips just barely touching hers, and look into her eyes. I start thrusting slowly and smoothly into her, grabbing a handful of hair for a better hold on her head. She opens her mouth and tries to move closer to me to kiss me but I hold her head back; keeping my mouth millimeters away. Our hot breaths are mixing as we breathe each other. I feel Kim's hand bump into my cock as she reaches down to Kelly's cunt. She grabs my cock as it slides out and then moves back to Kelly's clit as it goes back in. Kelly moans again. She's looking into my eyes as I, we, fuck her.

Kim, on my left side, plays with Kelly's cunt with her left hand and reaches around behind me. She slides her right hand down my ass crack and slides her fingers over my asshole and down to my balls. She cups my balls and grabs my shaft as it comes out of Kelly. My cock is coated with Kelly's juice, which Kim picks up on her hand and then transfers to my balls as my cock drives back in. This continues and Kim gets my balls totally slicked up. On one thrust, I feel Kim's hand slide off my cock as it slides in, and I can tell that Kim was now playing with the slime that was oozing down to Kelly's asshole.

Kelly's eyes widen and she lets out another guttural groan. From her reaction and the feel of my cock and balls sliding along Kim's lower arm, I'm pretty sure that Kim is inserting one or more fingers into Kelly's ass. Kelly starts breathing harder still and I can feel her cunt pulsing as she builds to another orgasm. She starts undulating; slowly at first but steadily building. Kim grabs my cock with her left hand to load it up with more of Kelly's spunk and goes back after her clit even faster. I continue stroking in and out at the same pace as I started I can tell Kelly wants me to pump faster but I hold back which drives her even more insane. All of a sudden she starts bucking uncontrollably. I jamb my tongue in her mouth but she has to pull away because she is breathing so hard. Her orgasms come in continual waves now and she is thrashing about as I hold her head with one hand while the other is around her back.

"Uhhhh. God...I...stop...can't...stop...take...any...uhhh!" she manages to get out in gasps. God. I thought last night was the hottest thing I'd ever experienced but this was even hotter.

Somehow, despite fucking the shit out of this girl and having Kim playing with my ass as I did, I hadn't come yet. Kelly was so over stimulated at this point that Kim and I pulled out and let her come down. She basically collapsed in the corner of the sink top.

Kim moved over to between Kelly's splayed legs, "You okay Kell?"

Kelly's breathing had slowed a little bit. "Yeah...God..."

When Kim had moved over to Kelly, she had wedged herself in front of me and now my cock was resting on her ass. She looked back at me and started slowly sliding her ass up and down my shaft that was still slick from Kelly's cunt. I didn't need any more prompting so on the next "up slide", I bent my knees a little and slid into her cunt.

"Oh fuck," Kim moaned as my balls rammed up against her. She bent forward a little more to give me a better angle, which pushed her face down to Kelly's tits.

I looked up from the view of my cock disappearing into Kim's cunt to see Kelly looking at me. I started slowly sliding in and out of Kim while looking into Kelly's eyes. As Kim was licking and sucking her breasts, I saw her hand move in front of her and, by the look on Kelly's face, start to play with her cunt. I continued to stare straight into Kelly's eyes as I moved in and out of Kim. She struggled to maintain eye contact as Kim licked, sucked, and fingered her. My thrusting was slowly gaining speed but I continued to focus on Kelly. We were so connected through our eyes that it was almost like I was fucking Kelly through Kim. As I thrust harder and harder, Kim could barely keep her mouth on Kelly's nipples and just focused on her cunt. Kelly would roll here eyes back or close them every once in a while but each time she opened, I was there, looking straight into her.

I was getting really close to coming. I was desperately trying to focus all my lust at Kelly and trying not to think about the fact that I was actually in a threesome and fucking someone else basically at the same time.

It wasn't working...

Looking at Kelly though, and hearing Kim moaning and panting, I was thinking that the timing might just work out. I grabbed Kim's hips and started slamming her onto my cock. I don't understand how normally, the slightest hit in the balls will cause excruciating pain but slamming those same balls against the cunt of a woman while you are fucking the crap out of her, causes no pain. How the hell does that work?

I'm not really sure why that question came to mind just then but I pushed it aside and kept fucking and slamming.

Kim had to hold on to the counter top with both hands now. She let out little grunts in time with each thrust. "Uhh. Uhh. Fuck me. Yeah. Oh god. I'm coming. Uhhh, fuckkkkk!"

The sound of Kim coming apparently sent Kelly over the edge as she started moaning and bucking back and forth. The combination of those two coming did it for me as well. I absolutely pummeled my cock into Kim and exploded into her. I kept thrusting and coming into her for what seemed like an eternity - all the while, locked onto Kelly's eyes. Super hot.

After my last spurt, I slid out of Kim and leaned up against the wall trying to catch my breath. Kim moved over and sat down on the toilet seat lid and pretty much collapsed against the sink top and Kelly's draped leg.

"Jesus Christ Brad." Kim looked up at me with her mouth open, still breathing hard. "You fucked the shit out of me."

Between breaths I grin, "I know." I looked over at Kelly. She was leaning back against the wall, gazing at me with a strange kind of look. It was an odd mix of exhausted pleasure and "what the hell did that just mean" kind of look. At least that's how I interpreted it. She didn't say anything.

"That was so hot," Kim said as she looked over at Kelly. She followed her eyes over to me and then back to Kelly. "You two okay?"

I didn't know what Kelly was thinking but the silence felt awkward. "I'm starting to think this was a big mistake. You girls are going to kill me. Hot? That was surface of the Sun."

As I said that I realized that it was about 150 degrees in this tiny little room and I was drenched with sweat. "Last one in the pool is a rotten egg!" I pulled open the door and scrambled up the companionway to the cockpit and onto the swim platform. I looked around to see if anyone on any of the other boats was looking - not that I cared - and jumped in.

The ocean water was like bath water but still much cooler than my boiling skin and felt wonderful. I came to the surface and turned to the boat to see both girls climbing onto the swim platform. With a shrug of their shoulders, they both jumped in.

"Oh god, this is wonderful," Kelly said as she came to the surface and wiped her hair from her eyes.

"I love to skinny dip!" Kim was swimming in circles around us.

We splashed around for a little while and got a few curious looks from people on other boats. They were far enough away that they couldn't really tell that we were naked - as if we cared anyway. It was kind of weird though. We didn't talk about what had just happened. It was like we had just finished having lunch together instead of just fucking our brains out.

Lunch. Yeah lunch. "Is anybody else starving?"

The girls both noted that they were starving so we headed for the boat and the swim platform. Being the gentleman that I am, I allowed the ladies to board the boat first. Kelly hung onto me as Kim climbed up the ladder first. She grabbed my cock as I watched Kim step onto the platform.

"If I had a cock, she would make me hard too," she whispered in my ear.

I turned to her and whispered in her ear, "You should see how hard I'm going to be after I watch you get on board." I moved my mouth around to hers and kissed her deeply. She could feel my cock get harder still and she gave it another squeeze.

She opened her mouth around my probing tongue and gasped, "Lunch remember?"

I licked her tongue a few more times and then reluctantly pulled out. "Oh yeah."

She let go of me - both hands - and climbed up the ladder. The look of her, with the water cascading off her body, the curves of her breasts and ass, the sunlight glinting off her skin - Fuck.

Now I've done it. I have a full raging hard on and I'm going to have to climb up the ladder and onto the swim platform in front of the two girls. They are grinning ear to ear, realizing the predicament I'm in and taking joy in making me pay for the peek I took of them. Oh well.

"Wow Brad. That's quite a recovery!" Kim was hamming it up. "Are we having tube steak for lunch?" She cracked up at her own joke and Kelly started laughing too.

"You guys can have tube steak if you want. I was thinking about having some tacos." Two can play this game babe.

It took a second for Kim to realize what I was saying but once she did, "I'm down with that."

She took Kelly's hand and led her into cockpit, pushing her down onto her back on the cushions. She swung her leg over Kelly's head straddling her, face down towards Kelly's bush. Kim flicked her tongue lightly over Kelly's slit and pulled her legs apart to get better access. From my position, still mesmerized on the swim platform, I saw Kelly lift her head up and slide her tongue along Kim's pussy. Kim lowered her cunt down onto Kelly's face and started grinding with Kelly lapping hungrily away.

Kim raised her head and looked over at me, "Where's the tube steak bucko?"

I jolted out of my trance and made my way over to the two girls.

"Mmm, I'd like some special sauce on my hotdog." She grabbed my cock and pulled me over between Kelly's legs and by her mouth. She rubbed the head of my cock up and down along Kelly's cunt, getting it slippery with the mixture of her spit and Kelly's juices. "Stick it in. I want to lick her off of you."

Oh fuck. I guess everyone has some sort of fetish or something that really turns them on. For me, a cock going from pussy to mouth was it. Kim positioned my dick right at the entrance to Kelly's cunt and then reached around my ass and shoved me in. I heard Kelly let out a little moan as I plunged in and I think I let one out myself.

"Mmm, yeah. Get that cock all slicked up for me."

Ok, pussy to mouth plus slut talk. Yeah, that's my fetish thing. Fuck.

I stroked a few times. Or rather, Kim had me stroke a few times, and then she brought her hand back around, grabbed my cock as it came out of Kelly and swallowed it into her mouth. She gave a few sucks and then pulled it out and proceeded to lick all around the shaft and head. As she licked the underside of it, she looked up at me. Yeah, that's hot.

Kim had a few more licks and then plunged my cock back into Kelly to pick up another load of slippery stuff. A few strokes and it was back in her mouth - and pretty much all over her face. She lifted my cock up to lick the underside and then turned and licked down Kelly's dripping cunt as well.

"You want some steak Kell?" She lifted off of Kelly's face for the answer.

Kelly was trying to catch her breath after having Kim's cunt covering her nose and mouth. "Huh?...Yeah...No...Oh God, just get his dick back inside me. You're killing me!" she said between breaths.

Kim slicked up one hand and then reached around my ass again and started rubbing my balls. I jammed my cock back into Kelly and started pumping. Kim put her head down on Kelly's abdomen with her face millimeters from my thrusting cock. She opened her mouth and looked up at me. Oh Fuck.

I pulled out of Kelly and slid my cock right into Kim's waiting mouth. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

The mixture of cunt juice and spit was making an impossibly slippery substance that was driving me insane.

I pulled out of Kim's mouth and let my cock slide down along Kelly's cunt, past her clit and down to her pulsing hole. One thrust, then I pulled out and back into Kim's mouth. One lick and back to Kelly's cunt. I started to get a rhythm going as I alternated between pussy and mouth.

Kelly is now moaning loudly with each pump into her and Kim is going gonzo with her tongue and her hand on my balls. The feeling on my cock and balls was intense but when I really took a second to *think* about the situation and what the fuck was happening, that was all she wrote. I felt it start in my toes like it did last night and build up my legs, course through my balls and bam! I let loose like a fire hose in Kelly's cunt, "Ahhh, fuuuuck!"

Kim whips my cock out of Kelly and into her mouth and I shoot two or three times in there before she puts me back into Kelly. Oh my god. That starts a new round of spurting that I didn't know I could even do. Motherfuck.

I gradually slow down my thrusting into Kelly's cunt and Kim pulls my softening dick out. She puts me back into her mouth for one final cleaning and then licks up some of the cum that is oozing from Kelly. Jesus Christ, this girl is crazy!

Kim lifts off of Kelly's face but Kelly just lies there exhausted and spent. I flop down onto the cockpit cushions, spent as well.

"Jesus," I say as blood begins to flow in my legs again.

Kim swings her head around to face Kelly. "You okay girlfriend?"

"No. You are such a slut!"

"I know. It's fun isn't it?"

Kelly lightly slapped Kim on the arm, "Shit Kim."

I could see Kelly was smiling, obviously driven past her normal boundaries by the inhibitions of Kim along with just the sheer pleasure of it. "If my mother only knew what I was doing..."

Both girls laughed and Kelly raised herself up into a reclining position against the cockpit edge. Again, it felt a little weird now that the sex was done - us three just sitting there naked with sex pretty much dripping off of the girls. At the same time though, it felt good. It felt good to be this uninhibited, this unconcerned with anything else. Yeah, this is pretty fucking good.

As the salt water dries on you, it gets pretty sticky so I got up and headed back to the swim platform to rinse off with the hand held wand that is stowed there. The girls followed suit and rinsed a little more than just salt water off of each other as I moved forward to the companionway. I looked back at them. Fuck. They weren't trying to be sexy but it was hot nonetheless. I tore my eyes away and headed below to put some shorts on and make some sandwiches. Lunch. Yeah, that's what started this little episode.

The girls came down and went into the port cabin to put some clothes on and I took the sandies and beer up on deck. A few minutes later, the girls came up, dressed in their bikinis. We cracked open the beers and just sat in the cockpit relaxing, recovering, basking in the splendor of being in the tropics, on a boat, at anchor, in a cove.

We didn't really talk. It was one of those times when it just felt right to take things in as opposed to sending noise out. We took in the sun glinting off the water, the gentle swinging of the boat on the anchor as the warm breeze nudges it back and forth. I cracked another beer after I finished my sandwich and leaned back against the back of the cockpit rail. Kelly looked over at me, grabbed another beer and came over. "Is there room for me?"

She sat down next to me and leaned back into the crook of my arm. God she felt good. Her skin was so smooth and soft. And of course, she had that smell that drove me insane. It was in her hair too and it would blow into my face and redouble the intoxicating effect.

Normally, this would start my cock throbbing again but this time, it produced a different feeling. It's hard to describe it really and it was something I don't think I had ever felt before. It was like an intense feeling of being at peace. Like right then, everything was perfect, like the way it should be at a level that I'd never known.

What the hell man. Snap out of it. These girls are pretty much fulfilling all your fantasies so no shit you are going to feel like this. What do you expect?

I don't know man. There's something else going on here. Yeah, the sex is mind blowing but there is something cooking just below the surface. Can this be what it's like to really fall in love? Have all the other times been fake?

Everyone has these little conversations with themselves right?

Spent from two rounds of sex and with the slight buzz of a few beers, I drifted off to sleep with the girl of my dreams in my arms.

smugmug
smugmug
509 Followers
12