The Mystic Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smugmug
smugmug
509 Followers

"Well, Okay. Let me know if you need anything else." She walked away shaking her head as we all cracked up again.

"You are bad Kelly," I said, handing another napkin to Kim.

"I know. I'm sorry to tease you like that. I just can't help it sometimes. God, this shrimp is fantastic!"

It was a long night of drinking, dancing and teasing back and forth. We finally stumbled back to the room at about 2:30. We were all so totally spent from the flight, the booze, and the dancing that we just collapsed on the bed and fell instantly to sleep. My last thought as my eyes closed was "Fuck, I thought I was going to get some tonight..."

I woke up the next morning with two girls snuggled up on each side of me. Kim, on the right, had her hand on my chest while Kelly, on the left, had her hand on the waistband of my shorts. As I stirred, Kelly also came awake and bumped her hand against my cock. She felt around for a second and then said in a sing-song voice "Who's got morning woo-ood?"

Kim reached over and grabbed Kelly's hand on my cock and said "I guess Kell does", and they both started laughing.

"It's a Maglite," I said and they laughed even harder.

"You haven't had that since last night have you Brad? You know, erections lasting longer than four hours can have serious medical side effects. You should see your doctor." Both girls giggled again and then got out of bed, leaving me there with a raging hard-on.

"First dibs on the shower!" yelled Kelly as she headed for the bathroom.

"Fuck that Kell," said Kim. "I've got Margarita all over me. I'm coming in there with you like it or not." She closed the door and they both started giggling and hooting playfully. My cock stiffened even further as I tried to turn on my x-ray vision to see what was happening in that room.

I got up to start some coffee and noticed that their banter had suddenly become quiet. All I could hear was the water running - for a long time.

"You girls alright in there?" I yelled against the closed door.

"Yeah...we're, umm, fine," came Kelly's voice, sounding like she was out of breath.

"Umm, hmm," was all I could hear from Kim.

Hell, I didn't need x-ray vision. My mind could paint a perfectly good picture of what was going on. Yeah, Kelly is pressed up against the side of the shower and Kim is kneeling in front of her. Kelly has one leg up with her foot on the Kim's shoulder while Kim licks the slit of Kelly's cunt with the tip of her tongue. Because of the angle though, she can't quite get at it very well.

Kelly's breathing was quickening, "I can't believe we are doing this Kim. You are so teasing me."

Kim doesn't say anything but turns over so her head is facing up between Kelly's legs. Kelly gets the message and puts her foot outside the tub on the floor. She leans forward, grabs the soap dish on the wall, and squats down over Kim's eager mouth. Kim lightly flicks her tongue along the smooth, slippery edge of Kelly's cunt. It's a slow, sensuous lick that sends shivers and shudders through Kelly's body. It's not like she hasn't had her cunt licked before but not by another girl. She is caught between the incredible sensations and the line that she didn't think she would be interested in crossing. She lifts her pussy just slightly away from Kim's languid tongue but can't help but ease back down a little to keep the feelings coming. The conflicting emotions are waging a battle in her brain when all of a sudden, the lust sweeps over her and she jams her cunt down on Kim's face letting out a low, guttural moan as she does.

"You made coffee! You are amazing!" Kelly, wrapped in a towel, had come up alongside me at the counter.

Shit, back to reality. "Here. Take these cups. Cream and sugar are on the table. Bagels are toasting and I'll have some eggs done in a minute." She looked up at me and slowly poked me in the side and on my arm.

"Are you for real?" she asked.

"Yes. Now go get some clothes on so I can focus on these eggs."

"Eggs! And coffee! I'm starving," Kim said as she came out of the bedrooom. She was wearing shorts and a gauzy blue shirt - the kind that you can't tell if it's really see-through or not. The kind that you have to look for an extra second or two to decide if that's her nipple you can see or just a pattern in the fabric. The kind that she doesn't wear a bra under so you get that subtle little jiggle as she walks and moves around. Yeah, that kind.

"Oh, that's so pretty!" Kelly ran her hand along the fabric, feeling the smoothness.

"I know, I love it! Umm, Brad, this was on the bed in the other bedroom along with a bunch of other clothes and stuff. It's not mine but I couldn't help by try it on. Are we in the right room?"

It took me a second to register what she was saying and stop trying to catch a glimpse of her breast from the gape between the buttons of the shirt. I was perplexed and then I remembered. "Oh shit, that's right! The boutique has a Vacation Package where they will deliver assorted clothes to the room so you don't have to bring as much. It's kind of like a Honey... Well, you know."

"Wow! This stuff is amazing!" Kelly yelled from inside the bedroom.

Kim had seen the change in my face as I remembered who I had bought that stuff for. "I'm sorry Brad. I shouldn't have put this on. Kell, package that stuff up. We need to send it back."

What the Hell am I doing? Pining for her? Fuck that.

"No, no. Leave it out. Let's see what they brought us," I said as I finished putting the eggs on the plates and walked into the bedroom.

On the bed was practically an entire wardrobe. There were 5 sets of fabric that I assumed were bikinis since they seemed to consist of virtually nothing at all; assorted shorts and shirts ranging from t-shirts to the type that Kim was wearing; two mini dresses - one in black and one in blue; and a decorative box of lingerie tied up in a bow.

"Well, they do it right don't they," I said as I surveyed the scene.

"I saw some of this stuff in the boutique yesterday," Kelly said.

"Kell, let's wrap this back up. You should be able to get your money back Brad. I just got out of the shower so I can fold this top back up and nobody will know."

"Listen, why don't you two look through the stuff and decide if you like anything. I know you didn't bring much with you so if you need anything just grab it. If it doesn't fit, we can exchange it for a different size. That's part of the package deal."

'That's so sweet Brad but we couldn't."

Looking at the sexy clothes and lingerie, and thinking of those two in it had my cock twitching again. "No, really. You guys need clothes and this stuff is already paid for." And I really want to see you two in those bikinis and mini-dresses and see-through shirts I said to myself as I walked back to the kitchen. "Now come and eat some breakfast. I've got to go get checked in for the boat. Meet me on the dock with all your stuff when you are done."

I grabbed a bagel and my coffee mug and headed out to the office. I just about ran into an older woman who was coming around the corner. She looked down at my tented shorts, gave a "humph", and scurried away.

At this point, my mind was spinning. Yeah, I just spent the night with two women (OK, I slept in the same bed with two women) who absolutely take my breath away. I've pretty much fallen in love with Kelly just when I had decided it wouldn't happen again. She seems like she's into me but I really can't tell if she's just nice that way and enjoys the teasing or if this could really go somewhere. Then there's the whole threesome possibility thing that keeps pushing its way into my brain anytime I see them together. Tie it all off with the visions of those two picking up the bikinis and holding them up to see if they would fit...

I'm going with the fact that all these things spinning around in my head was the reason I didn't see the milk crate on the dock. Luckily, I was able to tuck my head and roll instead of crashing face first onto the dock. That's a hell of a way to lose a hard on.

The Dockmaster was the first to rush over to me to see if I was all right. I assured him that I was and that it was no big deal. "It's my fault. I should have been looking where I was going."

"Nonsense. That crate should not have been left there. I'm so sorry sir. Let me help you up."

"I'm Okay, really," I said as I rubbed my toe.

"Are you staying at the Hotel," he asked.

"I stayed last night but I'm picking up a boat today. I was just heading to the office to sign in."

"Let me make it up to you. If you have your reservation papers, I'll get you signed in and you can just head down to the boat. Do you know the yacht name?"

"Um, yeah; Mystic Adventure. That's really not necessary though. I'm not hurt."

"It's my pleasure sir. I'm going to talk to the Hotel manager and remove the charge for your room as well. Mystic is on Dock 3, toward the end. Please, accept my apologies and enjoy your charter."

"Look, you really don't..." but he had snatched my reservation paper, whirled around, and headed off to the office.

I felt a little guilty getting this treatment since it was my day dreaming about threesomes that caused the whole thing but he was not taking no for an answer so what the hell. I found Dock 3 and headed off in search of my Mystic Adventure.

The place was a buzz of activity. On any given day, there are boats coming in, boats going out, and all manner of maintenance being performed on the ones that aren't. I found Mystic at the end of the dock and my jaw dropped. It can be a bit of a crap-shoot picking up a charter boat. You can really only specify the size of the boat you want and you get whatever they happen to have available in that size when you get there. They are always relatively new but Mystic was brand-new! It was the latest model Beneteau 43.3, which meant it was 43 feet long and had 3 cabins. It was way overkill for what I needed but, at the time I reserved it, I wanted to make sure it had as much of the comforts of home as I could get so that "The Princess" wouldn't be too inconvenienced.

There was actually a crowd of people on the dock surrounding her. Some were workers cleaning her up and checking out all the systems. Others were other charterers I guess, checking out the new boat and marveling at her lines.

As I walked up, one guy looked over at me. "She's a beauty huh? I think she's going out for her first charter today. Can you imagine sailing that thing?"

"Yup, I've been imagining it for about six months."

He did a double take on me. "It's yours! You dog! That is one sweet looking ride." He slapped me on the back and offered his hand. "I'm Steve."

"Brad. Nice to meet you Steve."

"How long is your charter?"

"Ten days. Are you coming in or going out?" I asked.

"We're getting ready to go out," he said. "I'm here with a college buddy. I pried him away from his wife for a week to come down and do some partying before he totally succumbs to that shrew of a woman."

I laughed, "Well, you should have a good time. I'm sure we'll run into you on one of the islands. We'll get together and have a drink."

"Sounds good. How many people are sailing with you? That thing looks like it could sleep 20."

"Brad! We found you!" All the people on the dock turned to look at the source of the shout. The collective jaws of everyone on the dock dropped as they saw Kelly and Kim approaching.

"Just two," I said.

Kim was still wearing that shirt that I had wondered if it was really see-through or not. In the bright light of the tropical sun, I had my confirmation. Okay, it wasn't really see-through but it was just gauzy enough to let enough light through that the shapes and shadows of her two pert breasts jiggling slightly as she walked, were visible. Close enough for me.

Kelly, was wearing short-shorts and a crop-top that exposed her perfect midriff. It looked like she was wearing a bikini top underneath with straps that went around her neck. On her shirt was the age-old sailor's slogan of the tropics - "Drink, Stink, and Go-Naked". I had told her about that on the plane and I was tickled that she had picked up a shirt with it in the boutique. She was stunning in that outfit but what was even more dazzling was here smile and her unabashed, unconstrained, just happy to be alive attitude that flowed from her and seemed to infect everyone. The girls dropped their bags, threw their arms out and headed towards me in a run.

Deep down, I know that time didn't actually slow down and that the sunlight didn't focus solely on her as she approached but it certainly did in my head. I could see Steve from the corner of my eye as he turned slowly to me with a look on his face that could only be described as "You have got to be fucking kidding me".

At that moment, despite having virtually fallen in to this heavenly arraignment, I had to admit, I was feeling pretty smug.

"What, doesn't everyone charter a bareboat in the tropics with two stunning women?" I smiled just as they crashed into me and hugged me like they hadn't seen me in ages.

"Is this the boat?" Kelly asked as she unlocked her arms from around my neck. "Oh my god, it's beautiful! It looks so sleek and, I don't know, it just looks beautiful!" She turned and looked up at me with a huge smile on her face and her eyes wide and gleaming.

I thought back six months ago, to when I was looking at the charter catalog and I had seen the picture of this new boat. I mentioned that I hoped we could get that one. She had looked up from her Blackberry and commented that it looks like it would be slow and why couldn't we get a power boat instead so we wouldn't have to "work" during vacation.

The fact that Kelly could see the beauty of this boat and was excited by the prospect of learning to sail it and just be on it kind of kicked me into a different dimension with my thoughts of her. Up until now, I was basically just lusting after her and my dick brain was muscling out every other thought that might have been trying to wedge it's way in. Now however, in that instant of seeing something deeper inside her, that connection on a more emotional level than just playful sex-talk and teasing, something shifted. I still didn't want to over analyze the feeling but I knew it was different at that point.

"Brad, we've got you all checked in and the boat will be ready in just a few more minutes." It was the Dockmaster coming up behind us as we looked at the boat. He was holding my papers and was being followed by couple of guys wheeling hand trucks with milk crates full of food and provisions. "Zeke, let's get Brad and his party aboard and help him with the provisions," he yelled up to one of the guys on deck.

Zeke, a huge black man who had been supervising some of the work, came back to the stern of the boat and extended his hand to me. "Welcome aboard Mahn." he said in a thick Jamaican accent.

I shook his hand and stepped onto the swim platform that forms the back of the boat and then into the cockpit.

"Ah dese lovely ladies with you mahn?" he said as he looked up at Kim and Kelly.

"Yeah, let's help them onboard." I moved back to show them how to step onto the platform from the dock.

"No mahn, I got it" and with that he reached up and grabbed both girls - one in each arm - and deposited them on the swim platform in one smooth motion. I'm pretty sure all three of them enjoyed the ride and Zeke gave me a knowing look as he set them down.

"Thanks Zeke," both girls said in unison. Kim gave him a kiss on the cheek and then they stepped into the cockpit.

"What do we have to do Brad? We don't really know anything about this."

"Okay, we have to get all the food stowed onboard so you two start putting things below as the guys put the crates onboard? Just get the cold stuff in the fridge as quick as you can and then put the other stuff wherever you can find a spot for it. I've got to go over the boat with Zeke."

"Okay, we're on it." The girls headed down below.

I just started to talk with Zeke when I heard "Holy shit! This is amazing!" from down below. "Brad, have you seen it down here? It's huge!"

"I'll be down in a minute Kelly. Check it all out so you can give me the tour."

I looked over at the dock and there were still tons of people just milling around and admiring the views. It wasn't just guys either. I swear I detected a new sexual undercurrent that had started when the girls arrived. The wives and girlfriends who were on the dock were just a little more clingy on their guys. There were a few shirts that were unbuttoned a little farther than I had noticed when I first got there. One couple were in a full embrace and the guy had his hands down the back of his girl's shorts exposing the top of her thong swimsuit bottom. She pulled his hands away but grabbed him by the arm and led him off quickly. What the hell man? It's like these girls give off some kind of electrical field that turns people into sex junkies! It's weird but I'm not complaining.

The girls busied themselves with packing away the food and drink and exploring the cabin below while I went over all the yacht systems with Zeke. Regardless of their size, all the charter boats are pretty much the same and I was familiar with all the controls and gizmos on the boat. Zeke asked me if the girls knew anything about sailing and I had to confess that they didn't and I was going to be pretty much single-handing this boat the whole time. I knew they would be happy to pitch in but some things, you just don't learn in a week.

"You're in luck mahn," he said as he took me back to the cockpit to show me some fancy new equipment. Sailboats, even big ones, are very easy to steer. The hard part, the part you need a crew for, is trimming the sails. The sails have to be positioned just right depending on the wind direction and the direction you want to go so it can involve a lot of letting out and pulling in on the ropes that control them. On a big boat, with big sails, that can be back breaking. This boat, Zeke showed me, had a new system that trimmed the sails automatically if you wanted it to. Having grown up on the water, racing all kinds of boats, that seemed sacrilegious to me but, under the circumstances, it was going to be a godsend. Zeke explained how it all worked and said I'd have "no problem mahn" taking this boat wherever I wanted to go.

As I signed off on the checkout checklist and Zeke stepped onto the dock, he winked and called out "Don't do anyting I wouldn't do mahn."

"What wouldn't you do?"

"Noting that I can tink of," he laughed as he walked down the dock.

I hear ya bro.

Okay, time to see what the girls had figured out below decks. I climbed down the companionway steps into the main salon and immediately saw why Kelly was so blown away.

The galley was immediately to the left - port - at the bottom of the stairs and then it opened up into a center table with plush seats along each side. Kim was busy putting things into cabinets and compartments so that they wouldn't bash around when we were under way. To the right - starboard - there was a navigation station with radios, GPS systems, and a weather plotter - not that you'd really need any of that stuff in the Virgins where the weather was pretty much always clear and you could see everywhere you needed to go. To the rear of the boat were two master staterooms with a large bed in each. I poked my head into each of them. Each room had a private head - bathroom with included shower. Very nice but I was hoping to find Kelly and was disappointed when I didn't see her.

"Where's Kelly," I said as I came back into the galley.

Kim nodded her head towards the forward cabin so I went up and knocked on the door. "Kelly?"

I heard her say "Don't come in," but it sounded like she was crying.

smugmug
smugmug
509 Followers