The Naive Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then what appeared to be ten minutes before she released the bear hug on me she moved slightly testing the pain level. She takes my face and we start French kissing. My cock had not deflated and it pulsed every now and then. She broke the kiss, had a few tears, and said, "Thanks Jerry." Naturally, I responded with making sure my cock acknowledged the thank you.

She then began some slow humping as if to test for more. She seemed to be responding by fucking herself harder.

I then said, "Sheri, lift off and turn around and slip my cock back into you and let's play."

She did as I had asked. She went, "oooooo...oooo," as she lifted off and then went, "aaaaahhhh...aaaahhh..," as she lowered herself daintily.

I placed my hands on her boobs and played with them. As the nipples hardened, she was doing slow humping. "Sheri, take your hands and open your pussy lips wide apart so I can pay with your clit. She did as I had requested. It was not long before she placed her feet on the edge of the sofa and was humping my cock and finger.

When I heard, "Oh God," I knew she was going to convulse because her pussy walls clamped down hard on my cock and we exploded our cums together. Her feet hit the floor and did she ever arch. I arched to bury my pole as deep as I could and gave here what I had left of my juices. All I could hear was, "OOOOOOOOhhhhhh...OOOOOhhhhhh...OOOOhhhh... MMMmmmmm...Mmmmmmmm...Oh no, not again, Ohhhhhhh...Ohhhhh... Ohhhhh...Oh my God it won't stop, Ohhhhh...Ohhhhh...Oh God another one, Mmmmmmm....Mmmmmmm." She collapsed after maybe three or four cums because I kept at her clit until she removed my hand, panting being all out of breath. When she got her breath back, she said, "So this is what I have been missing out on?" I replied, "Only from black cocks can you get this." She did a half turn and reached to kiss me while I pinched her boobs.

I suggested ordering in pizza and while it was being made and delivered we shower. She agreed and in the shower, we messed. I slid it up into her with her leaning against the wall, me entering from behind, and just resting so as not to make her too sore. I wanted more. I left the tub/shower and told her to soak that it would make her feel great, almost perfect and normal and that I would tell her when the pizza arrived.

She did and it was 30 minutes of soaking for Sheri when the pizza arrived. She dried and wolfed down pizza like it was her last meal.

During the eating, I asked her what her plans where for the rest of the night. She said she did not have any. I suggested we stay her at Jim's and he could use my place if that was okay. She agreed. I called Jim and asked for the favor and his response was, "Only if you can arrange it for me to dick her."

I said, "I will work on it."

I turned to her and said, "Well we can relax, the place is ours."

She then said, "Do you and Jim trade often?'

I replied, "No, just at critical times." Sheri giggled.

After we had eaten, I placed a porn on. The title was "Blacks on Blondes # something." Oh by the way Jim is black in case you have not guessed it by now.

Sheri was asking me many questions while watching girls loving the black cocks on the TV. I decided to eat Sheri for dessert. I opened Jim's robe she had found and I knelt on the floor, spread her legs and went for her clit. She was wet, really wet and I am sure the movie was helping. I spread those swollen lips and was watching the love juices weep from the pores. She was so turned on. Seeing that made my ebony bone grow to dimensions it had never reached before. God did she ever have me turned on seeing that juice tear from the pores and run down her ass crack. Man that other dark hole was winking at me and I knew then and there I would be visiting there some time but not today. Her clit was standing up already out from hiding when I made contact. She held my head to it to be sure I would not back off, and let out with "AAAAhhhhhhh." She really got into humping my tongue as she placed her sole bottoms on the sofa's edge for leverage. After she had her third cum I looked at her and said, "Let's do it like they are in the porn." In the porn, it was doggy position. Sheri removed the robe and lowered herself. God those tits were awesome drooping down. It made my cock harder and ready to fill her again. I decided to make sure she was well lubricated and was not to sore so I used one finger, then two and a third and she was humping for more. I then removed my fingers and slid my cock in. "God, Jerry, easy, easy, please. You are so big." I placed my hands on her hips and pulled her slowly back as I was filling her hot cunt with my black meat. It hit bottom. I released my grip and started slow fucks but in the mean time reached around for a boob and clit. In five minutes, she was gone. I pounded like a rabbit and she was lifting off to cum hard on my cock. Her nipple was hard and her pussy walls clamped down and she screamed and shook as her cum moved over her from toes to hair. I made sure she had a second and a third. When I delivered the little jism I had made in the rest time she screamed again as the warm jism hit her cervix, had another orgasm and collapsed. She was spent.

After I had regained my breath, I lifted her up and off to bed we went.

In the middle of the night, I woke with her back into my chest and my cock hard resting on a thigh. I felt her cunt and it was wet. I decided to park my cock in the warm tunnel. I lifted her leg and slid it in slowly. All I heard was a soft moan and it went deeper and deeper into the slimy playpen. I decided to rest it there to see what reaction I got. Well I fell asleep and the awaking I had was her humping back to my hard cock imbedded in her.

I reached around with both hands, one going under her and cupping her breast while pounding her ass. All I heard was, "Ohhhhhh...OOOhhhhhh...yes...yes...yes...deeper...oh please, deeper." I could tell she was about ready to explode and I decided I would too. We both got off and all I heard from her was, "OH GOD YES!!!!" as she convulsed in her glorious cum.

When she came around she turned and said, "Anytime you need relief, call me up." I just kissed her and hugged her.

We drifted off to sleep again.

It was noon when the phone was ringing. It was Jim wanting his place back again.

I told him give us 30 minutes and we would be out of there.

12