The Naked Filmmaker Pt. 07

Story Info
An amazing conclusion to the sexiest party ever!
3.8k words
4.54
28.8k
20

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 01/19/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm straight (and confident about that) but this is my first bi-sexual story. I don't know why but I think it is the hottest story I've ever written--maybe because it is so taboo? Anyway, I hope I did it justice--please vote and comment to let me know how I did, thank you and may your orgasms never end!

So Sam went into his bedroom and Tom went into the bathroom to try on their sexy underwear for our enjoyment.

"How far are you planning on taking this?" I asked Paige and Jen.

"As far as possible." Jen said.

"We need to see some male skin to spice this party up!" Paige added.

"Oh my Gosh," was all I could say. "I have a feeling Sam is in for one hell of a night!"

"Tom too! That boy is hot!" Paige added.

"Does this bother you Dana? I mean Sam is your stepson." Kelly asked.

"No, not at all. I've seen him in all his glory and I want to see it again. I don't know if that makes me a horrible person or not, but I love seeing his body. I've also wanted to see Tom nude too. I think he is so cute. Whatever you have planned I'm all for it."

"Do you think Tom is totally gay or is he bi maybe?" Diane asked. "He is way too cute to be totally gay—it's an injustice to women!"

"I plan on finding out just which way he swings tonight!" Jen said.

"What are you women going to do to my poor boys?" Kate asked sporting a huge grin.

"Everything we can!" Jen said.

"Personally I want to see if we can get a re-enactment of that cutout." Paige said. "I would love to see some guy on guy action in the flesh. I've never seen that in real life and it's a huge fantasy."

"Good luck, I don't think Sam is going to go for that again." I told them.

"Don't be so sure guys will do just about anything if they're offered something in return." Paige said through a devilish grin.

"Wait, I have an idea!" Kate said and ran to Sam's room. She knocked on the door and I heard him say something. "It's me, can I come in?"

He let her in. She came back a few minutes later with Sam's camera.

"We may want to document this for the website." She said.

"Good thinking—try to get my good side!" Jen told her.

"From what I can see you don't have a bad side!" Kate laughed.

"What's taking so long? What's he doing in there?" I asked.

"He's wearing it, but I think he's trying to get his boner to go down!" She laughed. "He was just sitting on the edge of his bed bent over and concentrating!"

We all laughed.

"Oh, the poor guy!" Diane chuckled.

Just then the door to the bathroom opened and Tom slowly walked back into the living room. When he was in full sight of everyone there was a collective gasp, followed by many whistles and catcalls.

His body was exquisite! His skin was flawless; he had the immaculate body of a 19-year-old swimmer. The white Speedo stood out from his tan flesh. There was a nice tan line of pure white skin wear his normal shorts would be which just made this moment even more intimate knowing that this was a part of his body he doesn't bare often. This was the section of his body where the sun don't shine! He walked into the room in the center of all of us horny women as timid as a puppy in a room full of Rottweilers.

"Tom, you're gorgeous!" I said.

"And look at that package, beautiful!" Jen exclaimed.

"Damn, Tom, I didn't know you were equipped like that!" Kate told him.

Tom laughed, as his face burned red. "Well now you know my terrible burden." He exaggerated.

"Your boyfriend must be one hell of a lucky guy." Paige said.

"Thanks, but I don't have a boyfriend right now."

"Even better!" Kelly added.

"Turn around, let us look at you." Jen said and made a circular motion with her finger.

Tom put his arms out and spun around for us. I have to say his ass was even better than his bulge. So young, so tight, so bulbous! The Speedo hugged his round cheeks effectively.

Kate made sure to document his near-nudity with Sam's camera and I was glad she had thought of it—I would need to re-watch this video later.

"You should be a stripper, Tom. You're magnificent!" I told him.

And no sooner did I say that than Tina ran over to him with a dollar bill, which she slipped into his Speedo.

Kelly and Diane were next to add money. Tom got into the spirit and began gyrating like a pro and soon he had a full bundle of bills in his undies.

Then I heard a noise and saw that Sam had joined us. He was wearing his Tarzan loincloth and couldn't have looked cuter. Tom's body was hot as hell, but he was almost too perfect. Sam was more masculine in his own boyish flawed way.

There was something sexier about Sam. He stood there with his hands in front of his crotch looking like he was caught with his hand in the cookie jar.

"And there he is!" Kate said.

Sam and Tom looked over one another.

"Looking pretty luscious there Sam-of-the-Jungle!" Tom joked.

"Thank you." Sam said through rosy cheeks.

"Hey Sam, what do you think of Tom's bulge?" Paige asked.

I watched as Sam's eyes glanced down at Tom's crotch.

"Jeeze Tom, what the hell do you have in there a cordless drill?" Sam cracked.

"In a matter of speaking!" Tom replied much to our drunken amusement.

"It's really not that impressive. I'm more of a shower than a grower. It doesn't really get much bigger than this." Tom explained.

"Well don't apologize, Tom." Kelly told him. "It's amazing!"

I can't tell you how sexy I find a bunch of horny women inspecting and commenting on naked men's bodies. There is something so natural, so feral about it!

"Alright boys let's see some poses!" Paige demanded.

"No poses, you said try these on and we did, now it's your turn." Sam said. "And let's not turn the camera off for that part, Kate." He said.

"Fair is fair." Jen said as she and Paige went into my room to change.

"I see you overcame your little problem, Sam." Kate joked.

"It is not a little problem it is a average to moderate problem and I managed to think it away, thank you." He said in mock prudishness.

"We wouldn't have minded if you hadn't!" Diane told him.

"I'm sure, but I didn't really fit in this thing in that state if you know what I mean." He explained.

"Like I said, we wouldn't have minded." Diane laughed. "There's nothing like a good hard one standing up proud."

"Okay, stop talking like that or I'm going to... you know." He said.

"What?" I asked.

"You know... get hard again." He said bashfully.

"But you still have a problem, Sam." I told him. He looked at me confused.

"What are you going to do when those two sexy Horn-Meisters walk out here nearly naked? I think your "problem" is going to come back in a big way." I teased.

His hands immediately covered his crotch to everyone's delight.

"Don't say that!" He pleaded.

And to his horror Paige and Jen returned looking sexier than I think any of us had expected.

They are both VERY fit, attractive thirtysomethings, but I had no idea they were as eye-popping as they were. They were both wearing sexy little teddys. Jen was wearing white and Paige was wearing black and Sam's eyes nearly fell out of his head when he saw them approach him.

"Oh WOW!" Tom said loudly.

"You like?" Jen asked in her most sensual voice.

Sam couldn't speak he just nodded his head—he was so adorable!

Paige and Jen went all out as they turned to face each other; and for a brief moment there I thought they were going to kiss. Secretly I was kind of sorry they didn't.

I also noticed Kate had the camera trained on them—she seemed to be enjoying inspecting their bodies more than the guys, which reaffirmed what I always suspected about her—a titillating surge shot through my body in that moment, which reaffirmed something I always thought about me!

Then the two sex nymphs walked over to Tom and started rubbing themselves all over him.

"What are you doing?" He inquired, but didn't seem to back away.

"We want to see if we can get you hard." Paige said in her equally sultry voice.

"Holy hell!" Sam said. "This is getting crazy!"

"It's going to get a whole lot crazier Big Guy!" Jen taunted.

They breathed heavily in Tom's ear; they explored his tight abs, fondled his ass and rubbed their breasts into his sides. The poor boy didn't stand a chance.

"This is... just... cruel!" He said with his eyes closed in curious humor and ecstasy.

My eyes fell to the bulge in his Speedo. It was growing. I watched as the shaft slowly emerged into a recognizable shape under the fabric of his tiny underwear.

"It's moving!" Diane exclaimed.

Sam laughed at Tom.

My heart was pounding I couldn't take much more of this. Tom's dick became erect right there in front of all of us!

"That's more like it!" Jen said.

Tom looked down at his throbbing thing, "For the record I'm still gay. But that was hot as hell." He said covering himself with his hands. Jen and Paige immediately pulled his hands away.

"No, no, young man. Do not cover yourself. You are too exquisite to hide anything." Jen told him.

Tom stood proudly with his prick straining against the fabric of his tight little Speedo. The material was pulling away from the sides of his skin against the force of his cock, but he didn't care. He was proud and stood nearly exposed like a Greek statue!

Then Jen and Paige turned their attention to Sam.

"Be gentle!" He begged to the hilarity of us all.

"We have a different evil plan for you dear Sam." Paige said.

"I can't handle it! What is it? Don't tell me!" He was still holding his crotch and trying desperately to keep it down.

"Would you like to watch us kiss each other?" Jen asked him.

"Yes!" He said with no hesitation at all.

"Would you really like to watch us kiss each other with hot carnal lust? Do you want to touch our bodies while we grope and fondle each other? Do you want to see our tongues enter each other's mouths and lick one another?" Paige teased him.

"Yes, please!" Sam pleaded.

"Then you have to do one more thing for us." Jen said with the biggest shit-eating grin of all time.

"What?" He asked resigned to the knowledge that he would do anything at this point. "You want me to take off my loincloth, right?"

"No. We want you to kiss Tom." Jen told him.

Those words hung in the air followed by nothing but silence for a long time.

"We want to see you two perfect male specimens make out with each other with hot, erotic, passion and lust." Jen said.

"What?" Sam asked incredulously. "No way."

But I looked at Tom and saw he wanted it. His cock throbbed under his stretched undies.

"Sam, understand what we are offering you. We are going to kiss each other silly, we are going to touch, grope, fondle, and rub each other's bodies while you watch us up close and personal. We are inviting you to touch us—anywhere... everywhere. To caress our breasts, our asses, you may even tickle our most feminine of all privates. And all you have to do is kiss your friend here." Paige said.

"But it has to be a hot kiss. It has to be the , hottest, sexiest most passionate make-outs of all time!" Jen added.

Sam looked at Tom, Tom nodded in acceptance, and then Sam looked to me in horrified confusion.

"Help!" He said.

"This is your decision, Sam. Whatever you decide I support you one-hundred percent." I told him.

Then he looked to Kate, "What do I do?" He asked.

"What do you think Dumbass? Stick your tongue in Tom's mouth and love it! This is something you've always wanted—hot-naked-lesbo-action is one of your greatest fantasies. What are you waiting for? Go for it!" She said.

"Do it Sam, I want you to!" I said.

He looked back at me and saw the lust in my eyes. Something changed in him at that moment; he transformed from a deer in headlights to a man on a mission.

"You really want to see me make out with Tom?" He asked me.

"I can think of nothing more sexy!" I told him. "In fact, I beg you—do this for me. I want it. I need it!"

Sam looked at Tom and smiled, "Get your hard cock over here Mother Fucker!"

My heart soared. I suddenly realized Sam was doing this for me and me alone. I knew he wanted these women, but in his heart I knew he really just wanted me to get off watching him. This was his greatest fetish—to please me visually.

Kate got right up next to them with the camera she was smiling from ear to ear.

I could see Sam's skin was glistening with sweat, his chest was pulsating rapidly; he was more nervous and excited than I have ever seen him before. He was savage in his desires.

He looked over at me with a bestial look in his eyes, "Watch this and enjoy it!"

"Now wait let's do this right." Jen said and she pushed Sam up against the wall. She set his hands at his sides and lifted his chin. Sam stopped smiling and became intensely serious. He looked at me with such eroticism I couldn't even believe it was my good and loving stepson!

"Keep in mind the sexier you do this the better you'll get in return!" Paige told them.

She walked over to Tom, "Are you ready for this?" She asked.

"Oh yeah." Tom said with such a craving in his voice that I didn't recognize him either.

Paige asked Sam "Are you ready to ravage your friend? To feel the warm moistness of his tongue against yours, to feel his hard chest rub against yours, to feel the beating of each other's hearts under your embrace?" She asked.

"Yes! Let's do it!" Sam yelled.

"Take him!" Jen commanded and Tom shot forward.

This was the single most erotic thing I have ever witnessed. Tom put his hand behind Sam's head and pulled his mouth to his. Their lips touched as Sam wrapped his arms around Tom's tight muscular body. The two men's tongues enveloped inside their mouths and they sucked on one another's mouths like a parched castaway on a cool glass of water!

These two men that I adored wearing almost no clothing at all enveloped their bodies and made out with each other like two wild animals.

"Sam's getting hard!" Jen cheered.

We all looked down as Sam's loincloth began to rise. Tom was already hard as a rock and their two penises touched.

Paige looked at Kate to make sure she was getting everything on camera then reached out and yanked on Tom's Speedo. It tore away just like advertised. Tom was now completely nude and erect! His perfect round ass was exposed to us all.

Tom jumped back and faced us making no attempt to cover his hard cock. He had big pendulous balls and a tuft of groomed dark pubes above his shaft.

"What the hell!" Sam said looking at Tom's penis.

Tom looked back at Sam with animalistic lust, "Just go with it!" Tom said and ripped Sam's loincloth off! Now Sam's hardened dick flipped up and pointed straight toward the ceiling.

The two boys stood totally nude and erect facing one another with their dicks sticking straight up and crossed as if they were about to have the most erotic sword fight ever!

Tom lunged forward again and grabbed Sam's dick in his hand and began stroking it while kissing his neck.

"Dude, this is too much!" Sam protested.

And Tom shut him up by jamming his tongue in Sam's mouth.

"Sam don't be shy now. Do it! Grab him! Grab Tom's erect penis and stroke him off. Please!" I begged.

And to my pure delight he complied. Sam's hand slowly made its way down and carefully wrapped around Tom's penis. He began to stroke Tom's cock and I felt my panties drenching with desire.

Tom let go of their lip-lock and began to kiss Sam's chest and lick his nipples.

Sam looked at me with pure rapture. Jen and Paige walked to either side of Sam and pushed his arms out and up against the wall. They held him like a captive as Tom kissed his way down Sam's torso.

"No wait!" He begged.

"Just let it happen." Jen instructed.

"No wait a minute—this is too much!" Sam pleaded.

"Sam it's okay. Let him do this to you." I reassured him.

"I can't. No I can't do this." He said but made no effort to pull away from the half-naked women.

"Let him take you into his mouth, Sam. Let him suck your hard penis. I want you to." I said. "I want to watch Tom take your penis in his mouth."

"No I can't. Wait! I can't!" He said as he looked down and watched as Tom's lips arrived at his belly button.

"Don't! Don't do it! This is... this is..." then Sam's eyes met mine and he saw the desire in them. "I just... I just... I can't... OH FUCK just do it! Suck me off! Suck my cock Tom! I want you to suck my hard cock! And tickle my fucking balls!" He yelled out of breath.

And I nearly fainted!

Just try to picture what I saw—Sam was pinned against the wall by two hot half-naked women. He was spread eagle, completely nude and with another naked male Adonis on his knees in front of Sam's throbbing cock with Kate next to them filming with all the women in the room staring at Sam's bare wanton penis.

Tom slowly and ever so gently pulled Sam into his wet mouth. Tom cupped Sam's balls and toyed with them as he sucked the swollen head of Sam's dick. Sam leaned his head over and kissed Jen on the lips, she shoved her tongue into his mouth.

The other girls and I just stood there watching this spectacle in silent awe.

Jen and Paige directed Sam's arms down and steered his fingers under their teddys. Sam now had a finger of each hand in the vagina of each woman!

They quickly taught him the finer techniques of fingering a girl—he was a quick study! Paige and Jen made out with Sam and each other as he fingered them both while Tom continued to suck on Sam's hard dick.

Then Paige upped the ante. She started innocently caressing Sam's tight behind and before he knew what was happening she dropped a digit in his ass.

Sam's whole body flexed at this invasion. I heard Tom laugh through a full mouth. Sam threw his head back in utter bliss as Paige massaged his prostate, and as Tom sucked his cock, and as Jen buried her tongue into his mouth.

Then Sam pulled Jen back and exclaimed; "I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum!"

My boy, is all I thought my beautiful boy!

"Really! I'm going to..."

Tom pulled Sam's cock out of his mouth long enough to say, "Then do it!" before he wrapped his lips once again around that glorious penis and Sam finally let go.

His body undulated under the intense orgasm he was having and Tom's mouth quickly filled with cum until he couldn't take anymore. I saw Tom pull back and get blasted in the chin with the final rope of Sam's sperm.

Tom wiped his chin like a pro and smiled as he swallowed Sam's sexual fluid. Sam collapsed against the wall as Paige pulled her finger out of his ass.

My Sam was spent!

"Your turn, Cowboy!" Jen said as she and Paige tackled Tom. He was now on his back and being devoured by these two minxes.

Soon they both made their way down to his giant dick. Jen took his penis into her mouth as Paige sucked on his huge testicles. Sam watched and I was shocked to watch as I saw his penis rising again while he watched his friend practically being raped by the two cougars.

Tom stared at the ceiling through blurred eyes in euphoric exhilaration.

Sam looked at me.

I smiled at him then gestured to Tom.

Sam crawled over to his pal and gently kissed him on the mouth. I watched as my Sam licked his own cum off Tom's chin then gently pushed his tongue into Tom's open mouth.

The two men kissed passionately as the two women took turns blowing Tom. Their tongues rolled up and down his long thick shaft and once again Paige buried her finger into Tom's asshole. She fingered his prostate raw.

Tom was now spread eagle on my living room floor; totally nude with his big hard cock standing proudly under the moist tongues of these two gorgeous women. Meanwhile one of them fingered his tight little asshole and as my Sam kissed him so gently, so viscerally, so wantonly on the lips.

Finally Tom couldn't take it anymore and his dick erupted with a gust of sperm. He wasn't a blaster like Sam, but he spurted a decent load on his muscled tan belly. He relaxed in splendor and Sam watched as the final load of cum dripped from his dick.

12