The Naked Filmmaker Pt. 09

Story Info
Dana makes a movie, things get much hotter.
4.4k words
4.62
20.3k
10

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 01/19/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I came home one day and much to my delight Sam was out by the pool working on his tan. His was totally nude. A shock wave blasted through me at this wonderful discovery. I stopped and watched him through the kitchen window. He was reading a book with great intensity. Sam was lying on his front and facing the window, so I could really only see down the length of his bare body. I could see his handsome face, his broad shoulders, his biceps, and past that I saw the side of his back down across the roundness of his firm butt and down his calves extending up his legs. His skin was pretty tan at this point and had that special glisten that seems to only be achieved through sun soaked sweat.

He was a god!

I started to feel like a perverted voyeur so I weighed my options. I figured I could go about my business and let him have his privacy. I could continue to watch him in wicked fascination. I could go into my room and finger myself into fantasy induced oblivion. Or I could strip naked and join him by the pool!

I seriously considered that last option to the point where I began to undo my blouse. Then I noticed the dishes in the sink. In it there was a cup, a plate, some silverware, and a breakfast bowl—so I decided to wash the dishes instead.

That way I wasn't a voyeur, I was a respectable woman keeping her dishes clean and if I happened to glance out the window every now and then I was simply enjoying a happy afternoon surprise.

It's amazing how we can lie to ourselves in such an honest fashion, isn't it?

So I washed those few dishes . . . for about the next 25 minutes! Finally, Sam put his book down and began to stand up. I actually gasped. I watched as his sweaty, strong, muscular yet thin, young body lifted itself away from the lounge chair. His compact chest came into view followed by his tight flat belly then the light poured into his nether regions and I watched in pure erotic bliss as his thick penis and balls peeled away from warm plastic chair.

Although that had all happened in a split second I managed to play it over and over in my mind in super slow motion. I marveled at the sight of his beautiful dick peeling away from the chair. He covered himself with the towel as soon as he stood up and he walked to the house.

I panicked! I threw four of the newly cleaned dishes back in the sink just so it all looked legitimate. Sam walked through the door and was taken aback by my presence.

"OH! I didn't hear you? Aren't you working until 6PM?" he asked.

"Not today I left early."

Sam looked out toward the pool like a criminal caught at a crime scene.

"Sorry." He said looking down.

"For what?"

"I didn't mean for you to see . . . that." He held the towel around him with a death grip. Then he looked at me, "Did you see it?"

"Of course I saw, I've seen it all already, though, so what's the big deal?"

"I don't know, you shouldn't have to come home to THAT without being ready. It doesn't seem right." He said.

"Sam, believe me, there's no better surprise than what I just saw out by the pool. I was actually considering joining you." I said with a more than shaky voice.

He refused to look at me, "Oh."

There was a long pause and suddenly the whole room was consumed with tension. I so wanted him to tell me I should have joined him, or to drop his towel and tell me 'let's go, there's still plenty of time', or something, but instead he stood there like a deer in headlights.

'No wonder he's still a virgin!' I thought.

Then he looked up at me and said, "I'm going to take a shower, then I'm going out with Kate and Tom, we should be back pretty late, okay?"

"Oh, okay." I said and he left. I was devastated. In that moment, I realized that I was not part of his crew. I was his stepmother and I may only be a fantasy to him. I wanted to have sex with him and I wanted to be part of his friends, but right then I realized that was not to be. I was old enough (barely) to be Sam's Mother! I was so sad in that moment I could have cried. I felt a tremendous emptiness inside. I didn't blame Sam, after all he is a teenager—I'm supposed to be the grownup! I shouldn't be constantly flirting with him and making him have all these thoughts and desires.

After Sam left I sat in front of the TV and ate cereal for dinner like a total loser. I was feeling really down and lonely.

When Sam returned I was still in front of the TV, I had watched a sad movie and cried until I felt better, then I drifted off to sleep. He came in as quiet as possible but I woke up anyway.

"Hi." I said.

"Sorry, didn't mean to wake you up."

"No, I was awake. How was your night?" I asked.

"Fine. Tom met this guy and he got his number so that's all we heard about all night." Sam said smiling.

"Oh really? Good for him."

'Well, there goes another one!' I thought in my super-depressed state.

"Yeah, he's pretty happy! And apparently this guy is a huge fan of our work together!" Sam said laughing and I tried to smile but I just couldn't manage a real one.

"Are you okay?" Sam asked with genuine concern.

"Sure. Just feeling a little down today, I guess." I said not very reassuringly.

Sam walked around to the back of the couch and wrapped his arms around me. I squeezed my hand around his forearm and he kissed my cheek—I think that's the first time he ever did that. Then he did the most precious thing; he simply stood there for a long time hugging me and he put his face against the top of my head in the most loving and caring way. I could feel his breath seeping out of his nose into my hair and I felt so loved, so needed, and so cared for that all the sorrow in me drained away as if this young handsome man was able to absorb my sadness and transfer it into the ether.

I have never loved him more in that moment.

He said nothing. He didn't have to. His hug said everything and I almost burst into tears of joy, as I have never felt so treasured!

He kissed me tenderly on the cheek again and walked away.

"Sam!" I said in desperation.

He turned and I saw his jeans were bulging in his crotch and I totally forgot what I was going to say.

"Thank you." It was all I could come up with.

"I love you, you know that right?" He said turning a little to hide his boner.

"I love you too." I said and he went into his room.

'What the hell was that?' I wondered.

Does he want me?

Does he LOVE, love me? Or just love me?

Does he not know what he wants because he's just a horny 19 year-old?

I walked into my room confused, very horny and full of mixed signals! I once again pushed my vibrator to the limit! I noticed it was too quiet in Sam's room and I assumed he was taking care of himself as well. I imagined him lying on his back gently rubbing his penis while imagining me lying on my back gently moving my vibrator in and out of myself . . .

What a pair we were! Two horny people living in the same house totally attracted to each other and both too shy and confused to make the first move. Although all this subtext and innuendo was fun I really needed to fuck this guy and I was running out of patience!

Another week and a half past and Sam was spending a lot of time in his room. This time with the door open (I guess to let me know he wasn't doing what I would have assumed he was doing). He was studying online tutorials sharpening his craft in both editing and special effects. I didn't hear anything else about the Superhero movie and I was wondering what was taking him so long. To be honest I was really turned on by the idea of starring in one of Sam's movies and possible baring my body to the world. I don't know why that was such a turn on, but it was. One night I decided to broach the subject.

"So . . . are we going to make this movie or what?" I asked him.

"What, the Superhero thing?" He asked.

"Yeah, what's the hold up? I'm ready for my close-up!"

"I don't know, I can't think of anything cool to do. To be honest I'm kind of tired of making these porn things. I don't know, I'm all confused and I just don't know what to do anymore." He said.

I shifted from horny to concern.

"Can I help you?" I asked.

"I don't see how. I just feel very uninspired lately. Everyone on the website wants more gay stuff and I'm just not interested in that. They seem to want me to get anally raped, or sodomized, or tied up, and all kinds of crazy dark crap that I'm just not interested in. I don't get why porn has to suck so much. Why can't people get into passionate stuff or even comedic stuff? Why does everything have to be degrading?"

"I thought that was your niche? Isn't that what you've been providing them? Isn't that why your making money like crazy?"

"Yeah, I guess. But it seems like all the requests lately are either gay sex with Tom, or degrading humiliating stuff. Not what I want to do."

I thought for a moment, "Well, then why don't you make a passionate sexy movie; the kind of thing women like and see where that goes?" I suggested.

"Yeah, I just can't think of anything. I don't know, I'm going through some kind of weird phase." He said and he looked so down.

"I'm sorry. It won't last though, you'll be back on track before you know it!" I said trying my best to be upbeat.

That night I lie in bed thinking about what Sam said. He was right, porn in general is terrible. It's nasty, degrading, and unemotional. I think that's why gay sites are the best, because:

A. Guys can't fake it.

B. Gay guys understand the importance of kissing and caressing more than straight guys, or at least straight guys in porn.

C. Women in straight porn are totally unrealistic and fake.

That's just my take and I think Sam would agree.

That made me think of something. My wheels started turning and I became very excited at my new inspiration. I met with Kate the next day and we came up with a plan that I then presented to Sam.

"So I have a new idea." I told Sam.

"What's up?" He asked.

"How would you feel if I made my own movie?" I said waiting for his reaction.

"Like what? What do you mean?" He said confused.

"I want to shoot my own movie like you do, I talked to Kate and she said she would help me shoot and edit it. Apparently you've been teaching her how to edit?"

"Yeah, she's really getting good, but what's the movie about?" He asked.

"Oh it's about 10 minutes!" I said mocking him.

"Ha ha, but . . ."

I cut him off, "You'll see what it's about when it's done. I want to make a movie to inspire you. So is it okay? Can we use your equipment?"

"Sure, I guess." He said then a huge smile spread across his face, "I'm intrigued!"

"The only thing is when I say can we use your equipment, I mean that in both regards. I need your camera and lights, but also you." I added.

"This is getting better, what do you need me to do?" he said barely able to get words out through his devilish grin.

"Nothing too crazy, I just need you to wear those loose basketball shorts and shoot some hoops, then maybe swim in the pool in the same shorts. Oh and . . . you don't need to wear any underwear!" I said smiling.

"Oh boy!" He said and that was that.

A few days later Kate came over and I prepared to make my movie debut! Of course, I had a minor role in his other movie where I was lounging by the pool while Sam spied on me; and now I was basically ripping off that idea but in reverse. This time I was the star! I told Sam almost nothing about the story, only that he was to shoot some hoops as Kate filmed him.

That afternoon was absolutely sweltering. It was one of the hottest days on record and we probably shouldn't have been outside making Sam run around, but it was only for a few minutes. Sam wore his baggy white basketball shorts that I enjoy so much and a blue T-shirt. I immediately told him to take off the shirt, as he would not need it. He did and I think he was relieved a little because the day itself was so hot. It was one of those days when you get out of the shower and you can't dry off because it is so hot you start sweating right away.

Miserable!

I was so excited and worked up over what I was about to do in this movie that I think the heat was affecting me even more than everyone else. I felt that I might keel over more than a few times I was so hot and lightheaded!

I also delighted in the fact that Sam didn't wear underwear as I instructed because when he walked there was a noticeable—flopping, shall we say?

So with Kate's direction Sam started shooting hoops, before long he was drenched with sweat. Kate made sure to get plenty of shots of his body from every angle, lots of close-ups and quite a few nice shots of the dangling appendage swinging around in his shorts.

Then we took him over to the pool and had him stretch in the sunlight as Kate once again got lots of coverage of his gleaming body. Then we shot him diving into the pool and gliding under the water only to come out in slow motion and reveal his wet see through shorts.

Sam acted all cool and sexy while the camera rolled but once Kate said cut he covered up and smiled bashfully. He is just the cutest thing!

Kate and I then reviewed the footage as Sam showered. He was going to a movie with Tom while we shot my scenes.

"He has the perfect body." Kate said while we watched his scenes.

"He's beautiful!" He is so sexy.

"I can't believe he is still a virgin. That just makes him more desirable." She said.

"How come you never . . ."

"I'm not into guys. But I've thought about it. Sam is the only guy I would ever even consider having sex with." She said. "How come you have never had sex with him?" She asked and I blushed horribly.

"What do you mean? I'm his stepmother!" I exclaimed.

"Oh don't give me that. You two need and want each other so bad it's ridiculous. Why not just do it and get it over with?" She said.

"I, I, I just don't think . . .I don't know." I said giving up.

Then I was saved when Sam came out of the shower with a towel around him.

We were in his bedroom using his computer, but he simply walked past us and went into his closet and began changing. He made sure to toss the towel out onto the bedroom floor so we would know he was naked. Kate and I exchanged smiles.

"So, how did I do?" He asked.

"Looks great!" I said.

"Did you get everything you needed?" He asked.

"We got a great shot of you dribbling toward the camera with your 'semi' swaying from side-to-side!" Kate told him.

He came out dressed and looked at the shot. He laughed, "Well, at least it's only a semi!" he said while putting on his socks and shoes.

"Yeah, how did you manage that?" I asked him. "Usually, you're a little more . . . at attention!"

"Without getting too graphic we'll just say I took care of some business twice this morning so I could control myself a little better than usual." He said with mock pride and we all laughed.

"Okay, well get out of here because we have a lot of work to do! Go enjoy your air-conditioned movie!" I said.

Sam left then Kate and I finished the rest of our movie.

Kate edited the movie quickly while I watched and made suggestions. I couldn't believe what I had done. I was so excited to have Sam watch this; I was sweating and flushed even though we had the air on and a fan blasting the two of us in the face!

Sam and Tom stayed out pretty late so we were finished by the time he came home. I was in the kitchen finishing my wine when he walked in.

"How was the movie?" I asked.

"It needed a lot more Godzilla; it wasn't bad it wasn't good. How was your movie?" He said with a big smile.

"Well, you'll have to tell me? I like it. But I'm really wondering what you will think." I said teasing him like a schoolgirl.

"Is it sexy?" He asked.

"I think so."

"Is there—nudity?"

"Maybe."

"Are you going to watch it with me?"

"I don't think I can, I'm too embarrassed!" I said and it was true.

I can't describe the thrill I was experiencing knowing that I left a copy of my movie on the desktop of his computer and he was soon going to watch it and see what I had done. I was so nervous about where this would lead that I had more than my usual amount of wine to calm me down a little.

"So what should I do?" He asked. "Should I watch it and come back out here? How do you want to do this?"

"Just watch it when you want and we can discuss it whenever." I said and I was starting to get nervous again. I felt like a teenaged girl on her first date wondering if he was going to make a move or not. I couldn't believe how I was feeling. I felt so young and alive it was amazing.

"Are you nervous?" He asked with a grin.

"Extremely!"

"It's a weird feeling isn't it?"

"It's amazing!"

"That's how I felt the first time. Well, every time actually. It's exhilarating the feeling of knowing that someone is about to see your naked body in such a personal and private way."

"I can't decide if this is healthy or not. Are we weird fetish exhibitionist people, or is this normal in a totally abnormal way?" I asked.

"I think it's totally normal. It's just that we have the guts to do what others only dream of. What could be healthier than that?" Sam explained.

Then there was that long tension filled pause that we have perfected so well.

"So you are naked in this movie? Like really naked?" He asked and he began to blush. I wondered if it was from the intense heat or from the excitement that he was feeling deep down.

"Go watch and you decide!" I said as my lightheadedness returned.

He hugged me in a strange way like we weren't going to see each other again or something. I guess in a way he was right, because I didn't think we would see each other the same way after this.

He said goodnight and went into his room.

It was late and I was exhausted, the wine was really starting to take effect. I went into my room across the hall from his and sat there watching his closed door and imagining him sitting down to his computer and watching the movie. I decided to watch the movie on my computer at the same time and try to see it through his eyes.

So here's how the movie goes:

I am walking down the hall with a load of laundry. I am wearing a pair of shorts and a gray tank top that shows off my figure nicely. I glance out the window and see Sam. He is carrying his basketball to the driveway. I put the basket of clothes down and go to the window. I watch him. Sam shoots some hoops as my eyes examine his tight young tanned body. I lick my lips taking in the image of him wearing only his loose fitting shorts and sneakers and nothing else, his skin slick with sweat, his wet hair mussed in a very sexy way.

Kate shot this whole movie with some kind of reddish filter that gives the whole look one of sweltering heat and ups the sexiness quotient by about a million percent.

I focus on his crotch as he jumps up in slow motion; his dick clearly rubs against the silky fabric of his basketball shorts.

I rub my fingers across my chest. My nipples are erect and straining against the cotton of my tank top. Sam lands and I see his calves flexing as he does. I pull at my top exposing much of my bra-less boobs, but not nipples yet.

There is a long montage of Sam spinning, jumping, throwing the ball; mixed with shots of me rubbing my body, titillating myself with my own touch while my eyes objectify my young stud. We are both sweating profusely under the oppressive heat of the day and the moment.

My eyes are practically fucking this unsuspecting Prince of Penises as he shoots baskets!

Okay, I'm being a little overly dramatic, but it's my movie so deal with it!

Then I pull my tank top up exposing my stomach. My fingers glide across my soft, tan skin until finally they find their way under the waistband of my shorts. There is a beautiful full body shot of me standing at the window with my right hand down the front of my shorts and my left hand fondling my bare breast (still mostly covered by the gray tank top).

12