The Naked Stipulation

Story Info
A journey into erotic nudity.
2.7k words
3.77
82.5k
13
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/06/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
macbuzz
macbuzz
51 Followers

An Introduction of Sorts

My name is Richard but people generally called me DK. The summer I graduated college, my family went camping in Maine and since I had nothing else to do prior to the start of a job in New York I decide to tag along. The campground my family frequented was on the shores of Long Lake so we often brought a canoe. A few days after our arrival, my father decided we would take a trip down a tributary river of Long Lake and then back to the campground. He thought a four hours trip would be fun, as well as, allow some time to catch up.

Consulting a map we ported the canoe by car to a spot on the river we believed gave us a good starting point and my mother drove the car back to await our arrival in camp. Unfortunately, we overestimated the distance and our abilities and many times found ourselves unable to control the canoe in the modest rapids. This forced us out of the canoe to guide it through the difficult stretches. Even though it was August and the temperature in the 80’s, the water was cold and our clothes soaked through.

After the first time in the water, we were cold and shivering and after the second time my father decided it was more sensible to remove our clothes, leaving only our sandals. Our clothes dried in the canoe and we warmed up faster by being naked. Since we had paddled for three hours and did not seeing any sign of life along the river, my father considered canoeing naked a small risk. Little did he know our naked expedition was exhilarating and just the thing I needed.

College had been an eye opening experience and more that one party escalated into a wild “no clothes allowed party”. At college I discover how turned on I was by nudity and exhibitionism. In my family, nudity was a completely foreign state, so it was highly unusual to see my father sitting in the back of the canoe with his dick dangling between his legs. Even after camping for eight years there never was a time I saw any member of my family with out clothes. They all seemed to have a hang-up about nakedness. I on the other hand would have gladly walked around all summer with out clothes.

After fourth hour of paddling we began wondering if we put in at the wrong spot. The current section of river was long, straight and quiet but bent around to the left about 100 yards beyond. On either side was thick foliage so you couldn’t see more than a few feet up the bank. There were no sounds except birds along the shore and as we approached the river bend we were about to drift into my first “natural” experience with erotic nudity.

As we turned the corner I saw about fifteen naked girls sunning themselves on the shore to my left and a few more playing in the water directly ahead. All around me were firm, ripe naked girls. From our respective viewpoint we both appeared out of nowhere and for a few moments we each could only look in awe and wonder. They were naked; we were naked. Right then, I wished my father wasn’t in the canoe because I desperately wanted to jump out and stay right here with these naked nymphs. There were girls sitting, others laying in the sun and at the edge of the water a few girls stood up to their knees. One image that was burned into my mind was a girl, about my age, standing in a canoe directly in our path. She had large firm, fresh, breasts, untouched by age, with pink areolas and protruding nipples. The sun played on her body so I could see the water glistening off her skin. She had long, thick, dark hair that fell to her waist and was matted wet to her back. I particularly remember the beautiful triangle of dark hair between her legs. I felt if I gazed there too long the darkness would pull me right in.

She was an angel floating on the water’s surface. It was obvious our sudden appearance confused her as her eyes searched for something to cover herself with. It occurred to ME to just in the waster but it never occurred to this naked angel. She looked down in the canoe hoping she brought clothes or a towel and finding none she froze, transfixed, as our canoe glided closer and closer.

It seemed like hours when our eyes met and then suddenly she seemed to release herself to me. Our eyes studied each other's body, memorizing what we found. I drank deeply of her nakedness and found it more than my fill. I saw the beauty of her eyes; her lips the subtle curve of her throat her breasts, stomach and deep into the living well of her pussy. Her eroticism was like nothing I had ever experienced or would ever in the same way. I hoped to dwell forever upon her flesh. I now knew desire and tried desperately to fill a reserve in me in hopes her nakedness would sustain me. At that moment, I experienced the soul of this naked beauty and it changed me forever.

I was shocked into the moment when my father warned all we were coming through. The angel in the canoe could only stand and watch as we drifted by. Our bond was broken. It didn't even occur to me for several minutes afterwards that I was naked during our visual communion but upon reflection I hoped I left something of myself with her. Today, nothing looks more natural and beautiful to me than a naked woman standing in the water. That early erotic experience shaped my readiness to accept the events yet to come in my life.

Chapter 1

Few events shook me, as did the experience on the river until I moved to San Francisco. It was the most crucial decision I made in my short 27-year life and it resulted in the happiest period of my life but I could scarcely know the impact it would have on me. They were five years I couldn’t forget and then it abruptly ended. Three years later I am married and trying to recapture the wonder and feelings of discovery and exhilaration I experience in those happy days with Jules, Laurie and Jen.

Today, my wife and I enjoy our circle of friends and live by beliefs built on the foundation of those five years. Some nights I wake and stumble towards the bathroom half expecting to find Laurie wiggling her sweet naked ass in the hallway. Then I realize it will never happen again.

It began with a newspaper ad. I was looking for an apartment or condo to rent after moving to San Francisco from New York. I just moved to the city and didn’t know anyone so I thought sharing an apartment would give me the chance to more easily meet people. I noticed an advertisement in the Sunday paper, which read. “Lovely four bedroom condo near downtown. Looking for one male to share in the rent. Interview required. First and last months rents deposit. $1200/mth.” Since I had a job near Pier 39, it seemed like it might be what I was looking for. Four bedrooms would also mean that the condo had plenty of space. I called the number listed and made arrangements for an interview. I knew I would want to meet anyone I was going to live with so I thought nothing of having to interview. The address was downtown near the SF Opera and I assumed it would be a coffeehouse or some public space. It was scheduled for Friday at 4:00pm so I would need to leave work early.

Arriving at the address, I was surprised to find it was a law office, one J.W. Whitley, Esq. I was not expecting a formal interview. From the lobby placard, I located the office on the seventh floor of one of the older more distinguished marble faced buildings in the area. Arriving at the office I opened the door and found six guys in the waiting lobby. With this many guys already there, I had this urge to leave. Several of the other guys were dressed in gray suits and looked like they worked in the financial district. I was certainly not going to complete with their ability to pay the rent. Nonetheless, I sat down since I already took the time off from work.

At four-thirty, I asked the receptionist how long I would have to wait for my appointment. She told me about twenty minutes but then there were still five other guys ahead of me and I could see how it would be just twenty minutes. The door to the offices opened and a gentleman walked out shaking his head. “Mr. McGrath, a woman called out.” One of the guys waiting got up and went in through the office door. I sat down thinking I wasn’t going to get out of here till at least 6:30pm.

Over the next half hour the same scene repeated itself five more times. The door to the office would open and out would walk a guy shaking his head and a new name would be called. It was 4:45pm when the last guy exited saying as he walked past me, “ Good luck pal, I don’t know what this is all about or what they are looking for but maybe you’ll have more luck.” The office door opened and the receptionist said, “Well, I suppose your Mr. Seaman. That’s funny, she said. Do you get kidded about your name?” “All the time,” I said. “Must be a real problem,” she replied. “Only if your me,” I said. She giggled. I was shown to an office and introduced to Mr. Whitley, Esq.

“Mr. Seaman, nice to meet you,” said Whitley. I sat in the leather chair in front of his desk. “Let me get right to the point. You have responded to an ad offering to let a room in a four bedroom condominium, have you not?” “Yes,” I responded. “Good, very good! I must ascertain that you have responded to this ad of your own free will. Your interest in responding to this ad was to share in the rent of a four bedroom condominium near or about the vicinity of downtown San Francisco is that correct?” “Yes, it is,” I responded. “Good, well then…

Tell me about yourself, Mr. Seaman,” Whitley asked? “Well, I am 27 years old. I majored in Art History when I attended Colombia University and then later received a MBA from the same school. I originally grew up in Vermont but after college and my first job I moved here from New York to run an art gallery near Pier 39 for the company I was employed with in New York. While I could afford my own condo, since I do make a reasonable salary, I really prefer living with other people. It is more fun meeting people and it isn’t as lonely. Particularly, if you are new to a city. I guess you could say I’m a sociable person.”

“Are you dating anyone, he asked? I am assuming you are not married.” “No, not married and not dating right now,” I replied.

“Good. Let me ask you Mr. Seaman have you ever shared an apartment before?” “Yes, when I lived in New York,” I said.

“That is fine, Whitley said. I am sure that you will be able to provide references if request?” “Sure,” I said.

Then he leaned back in his chair and looked over some papers he held in his hands. “Have you ever been arrested, Mr. Seaman?” “No, I haven’t,” I responded. “I can very easily check on that, Mr. Seaman,” Whitley replied. “No, no arrests,” I repeated. “Good.”

Then he hesitated before proceeding. “Do you like women, Mr. Seaman, sexually I mean,” he asked? “What,” I asked? “It is a simple question, Mr. Seaman. I am interested to know if you sexual preference is for woman,” Whitley repeated? Giving him a questioning stare, I responded, “Yes, I like woman…sexually.” “That is fine,” he said. “Mr. Seaman, do you wear pajamas or other items when you retire to bed,” he asked? “Mr. Whitley, I don’t want to seem uncooperative but what does this have to do with renting an apartment?” I asked. “Please, Mr. Seaman I am a very busy man. I have been required by my client to ask these questions. Your cooperation is needed to speed up this process. I know the questions seem rather…. personal but I assure you they are very important to the selection process. Might you please just confine yourself to responding to the questions asked? If you are selected there will be plenty of time for YOUR questions.”

I set aside my curiosity and feeling of intrusion for the time and answered the questions. “Well, I said it depends on the situation but generally I don’t, if you must know.” “Yes, Mr. Seaman I…must know. Now, where was I? Yes, are you willing to share equally in the work required to keep the condo clean, stocked and in good condition?” “Of course, isn’t that assumed,” I asked? “You would be surprised, Mr. Seaman what some people think are their responsibilities when they are involved in a multi-tenant situation.

“Would you feel put upon if you were required to take care of cleaning and shopping for the condo if it was requested of you,” Mr. Whitley asked? “I suppose I could do that if it was needed,” I said. “So long as others were helping in other ways.” “Very good. It is nice to hear that you are flexible.

“Well, Mr. Seaman let me explain that you will be evaluated by my client for your suitability as a roommate along with the other candidates. Let me tell you that you are the leading candidate from my own perspective but you never know what clients will do. I will be recommending yourself and two other candidates to the client and it will be there decision to select from the three candidates.”

“When might I know,” I asked? “I should say that you would be contacted on Tuesday of next week if you are acceptable to the client. You will receive a phone call by the end of the business day. Please leave the best number to reach you with my secretary prior to leaving. Also, would you leave references regarding your prior rentals in New York?” “Fine,” I said.

“There is one more important thing, Mr. Seaman.” “Yes,” I said wondering why this simple search for a condo had turned into such a cloak and dagger affair. “If you are contacted on Tuesday, you must be available for a follow up interview with the client on Wednesday at 5pm sharp. Will that present a problem,” he asked? “Well, I had planned to meet with one of our exhibiting artists for dinner that evening.” “I’m afraid that this is essential. If you are not available, please let me know now so we can eliminate you from consideration for the condo.

Also, you will be required to pay $100 as evidence of serious consideration on your part. If you are not selected the deposit will be returned or after the Wednesday meeting you choose not to go forward the $100 will be kept by me for services rendered.”


“Man, I didn’t get this much pressure even during job interviews. I guess I could rearrange some things, I said. And I suppose if it is only $100 then I can live with that but this is more that I have had to do for ANY apartment even in New York.” “Mr. Seaman, I am sure you will agree that if you are finally approved this meeting may well change your life,” said Whitley.

Change my life; I thought it was only a damn apartment. I left my references and phone number with the receptionist on the way out, who also wanted a photograph of me. I told her I didn’t have one so she snapped a shot with a digital camera. “It’s for the records,” she said. “You guys are sure thorough for just a apartment,” I said under my breath. “Why Mr. Seaman, didn’t you know it’s so much more than just an apartment.”

macbuzz
macbuzz
51 Followers