The Nameless Stranger

Story Info
His fantasy turns to my horny reality.
2.9k words
4.2
49.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I head for the bathroom, ready for a hot, relaxing bath, I can't help thinking of what we did recently. As I run the bath and take off my clothes, I get this hot, erotic feeling as my memory goes back. My body starts to tingle; I remove my bra and find my nipples hard and sensitive to my fingers as I touch them. I roll them between my fingers for a time, and then move my hands down to remove my thong. As I do, my fingers stroke my hips and, after I step out of them, my hand cups my smooth mound. My finger slides down between my lips and I feel the wetness, the warmth, as it slides so easily inside me. I stop for the short time it takes me to get into the hot water. I lie back and my hand goes back between my legs, stroking, probing; I close my eyes and remember:-

It happened when I came home from work one day, feeling tired, hot and bothered, to find some of my clothes laid out on the bed and my boyfriend standing there with a naughty look on his face. I look back at him as if to say, "What are you up to?" He doesn't reply with words, but takes my hand and leads me to the bathroom. He starts to slowly undress me, taking each item off in his favoured order, leaving me standing in just my underwear. He reaches over and holds a glass to my lips, I part them and he slowly pours some gin into my mouth letting some spill down my chin onto my breasts. The ice cold liquid immediately makes me shiver and he notices my nipples go hard through my bra. I can tell he can't resist them as he unhooks it and throws it to the floor. He takes my hard, wet nipples between his fingers and plays with them, rolling and flicking them, making me shudder in anticipation.

His hands move down my body until he finds my thong. The anticipation and the feel of his hot breath on the back of my neck make my skin tingle. He expertly pulls my panties down and I lift each foot in turn at his command. He stands up and walks around me, looking me up and down. He notices every part of my body, and for the first time since I got home he speaks. "Some changes need to be made." With that, he lifts me into the hot bath. He has soaps, shampoo and strangely, his shaving things, already laid out.

He begins by washing my hair and then soaping my body. His strong hands massaging me with the soap are driving me wild. I'm desperate for him to reach into the water and rub me the same way between my legs but he doesn't. Instead, he tells me to stand up and he reaches for his razor and shaving oil. I realize what he meant by "making changes" when he doesn't stop at my thigh as he rubs the oil onto my skin. His first touch of my pussy makes me groan, it feels like he's been toying with me for hours when really it's only been minutes. The coolness from the oil's menthol feels strange, he starts to shave my legs and I start to tremble the higher he goes with the razor.

Finally he makes me sit on the edge of the bath and he parts my legs. I can feel myself shaking as I realize he is definitely going to shave all of me. He whispers to me to trust him. I can't believe I'm letting him do this as I feel the razor on my mound. I watch him as he concentrates on the job in hand and see for the first time that he has a massive hard-on contained in his jeans. We both look at his work and I'm shocked to see I'm totally smooth. The look on my face excites him, I can tell. He knows he's being bad and he doesn't care. He lifts me off the bath and wraps me in a towel, drying me slowly then smoothes my skin with baby oil.

I'm led back to the bedroom and I think finally he's going to play with me; he doesn't. He sits me down in front of the mirror and he dries my hair. His silence and abstinence is frustrating me to breaking point. I open my mouth to ask what the hell is going on but he pulls my head back by my hair and puts his fingers to my lips to stop me. My make-up is in front of me and he tells me to start putting it on. When I finish, he says I'm not wearing enough. He wants me to look really slutty. I think two can play at that game, so I double my eyeliner and put on the reddest lipstick I own. Finally he approves of what I look like and he picks up the clothes from the bed.

I stand up and he holds up a sheer black bodice that I've not seen before, as I look at him he's got a determined look on his face and I know I have no choice but to let him put it on me. He attaches a pair of stockings to the bodice before helping me into my short, black, silk, low cut dress. I look at the diminished clothes pile and I notice there is only my long black boots left and ask him where my thong is. "You won't need one." He replies.

He unzips my boots and I step into them. Standing up, he looks me over again, "God you look horny" he says and I check myself out. My dress just about covers my tits and stockings. I tell him I'll have to be careful the way I bend or else everyone will see what I'm wearing. "I want people to see you, I want to show everyone what a naughty girlfriend I have." With this reply he strokes my mound through my dress, the silk feels really good on my newly shaved pussy and I feel myself open a little.

He takes me to a jazz club where we sit in a dimly lit booth drinking champagne. The excitement of him getting me ready makes the champagne affect me sooner than usual. I'm too drunk, frustrated and turned on to eat, so we just listen to the music. Eventually I move round the seat, allowing my dress to ride up a bit higher and I sit on one foot. I know I'm exposed and he can see my pussy. I can feel that I'm wet so I lean back a little to give him a better view. He asks me what I want and I beg him to touch me. He asks "where?"

I look into his eyes and tell him to feel how smooth and wet I am. He smiles, puts down his drink and strokes the inside of my leg. He feels the cool leather boot, silk stocking, warm thigh and finally my hot wet pussy. I notice his cock twitch as he does. I stifle a cry of excitement as he traces my outer lips with his thumb, he avoids touching my clit, I can feel it throbbing and I grab his thumb and push him onto it. This time I can't stop myself moaning out loud, a waiter walks passed and I'm sure he hears me. My boyfriend carries on, gently rubbing my clit and we both know I'm going to cum quickly, "your not allowed to cum yet" he says and he takes his hand away, reaches into the ice bucket takes out a cube and places it between my legs. "That should stop you cumming" he says

We start to kiss and he starts playing with me again, but this time pushing his fingers inside me. He tells me to look away and watch the band, but I'm afraid if I turn away he'll stop, so I move myself to turn and face away from him. As I sit down, he pushes his thumb inside me and I sit on his fingers which he uses to tap and rub my clit. I can't believe we're doing this, I've always wanted to be naughty whilst out but I've never dared before. I feel so turned on I can't stop now. I start to grind my clit against his fingers and he starts to whisper in my ear how dirty and slutty I am. Before I know it I start cumming, my whole body gets hot, I feel myself clench onto his thumb and I explode. I try to mask my orgasm but my boyfriend tells me someone is watching. A man sitting at a small table opposite smiles and raises his glass to me. Really embarrassed, I get up to go to the bathroom. I look in the mirror and I can see my face is flushed and my eyes glazed from the champagne and the intensity of my orgasm.

I return to our table and find my boyfriend is not alone; the man who was watching me earlier has joined him. I sit down, the stranger hands me a full glass and thanks me for the show. "Was it for my benefit, and is there a second act?" I'm shocked firstly by his bold presumption and secondly by the reaction between my legs. Could his question really make me flare open like that?

I down my drink and look at my boyfriend. I've only just cum but I want to again. I think quickly and pluck up the courage to tell him that I think I can probably manage something. My boyfriend smiles at me. This was obviously the kind of response he was hoping for. He looks right at me and says "I think he deserves a private viewing don't you? Come on, lets go home." He stands up takes me by the hand and we leave the club. The stranger follows.

We get home and go straight upstairs. My nerves are in turmoil, my stomach is in knots with apprehension and I can't stop thinking, "What am I doing? What's happening? I don't think I can do this," but all the time I can feel my clit getting bigger, I'm really open and I need a cock inside me otherwise I'll never be satisfied again. The stranger follows us into the bedroom and watches my boyfriend slip off my dress. He turns me round to face the stranger. "Do you like the look of her pussy?" he asks, the stranger nods "Would you like to feel how smooth it is?" I tense up, what is he doing? My boyfriends grip tightens around my arms and he tells me its ok as the stranger kneels before me. His touch is so gentle it's alarming. As he strokes me, I start to relax and my boyfriend kicks my legs apart so the stranger has better access to my pussy. He finally finds my clit with his fingers and I fall against my boyfriend for support. I feel his hard-on press against my back, he whispers in my ear "I want to watch him lick you". I smile and he groans. He turns me round and pushes me down onto the bed.

The stranger moves between my legs, my boyfriend walks round the bed as the stranger pulls me by my knees to the edge. With my boyfriend kissing me the stranger kisses my mound, my nerves have vanished all I want now is to feel his tongue on my clit and slide inside me. As the stranger finds my clit with his tongue, my boyfriend lifts and pushes my legs apart so he can see better. I reach over to my boyfriend and rub his cock through his jeans, his breathing gets faster and deeper. I undo his jeans and his cock jumps out. He isn't wearing pants either, he moves closer to me and puts his cock in my mouth. Slowly I suck his cock and the stranger slides his tongue as far inside me as possible. My boyfriends cock hardens even more in my mouth as he does this, so much so that it slips out. He loves the show.

My boyfriend gets up to find a camera. I hear him turn it on and watch him walk round the bed and start taking pictures. I can't mistake the feel of his fingers rubbing my clit whilst the stranger continues to tongue fuck me. My body starts to ache as I fight to stop myself cumming. One tongue isn't enough; I look at my boyfriend and tell him to lick me as well. He doesn't have to be asked twice, he makes me roll over onto all fours and pushes my shoulders down so my bum is in the air and fully exposed.

They sit on either side of me and they each pull me open a bit more. I wait expectantly to feel their tongues lick me but they don't. I turn my head one way, my boyfriend has got the camera out again, I look the other way and I see the stranger is wanking, watching my open pussy. Eventually I feel both men move and I know what's going to happen next, as I feel both tongues lick me all over from front to back. I start moaning as I'm so close to cumming, my boyfriend slaps my bum and the stranger groans.

He obviously likes it as I can see he's really hard and dripping pre-cum. I get smacked again and the stranger groans and bites me. My boyfriend moves to the floor to lick my clit better, the stranger tongue fucks me again and I see the flash of the camera once more. I can take no more and I cum in both their faces. I collapse on the bed, my orgasm was amazing but I still feel tension inside me and wonder out loud whether I can cum again. "Us first" they say together.

My boyfriend lies down beside me and tells me to get on top but face away from him. He holds his cock for me and I lower myself onto him, he fills every part of me and I start to grind him deeply. The stranger stands in front of us and this time he takes up the role of photographer. I smile at him and I reach out for his cock and I start to wank him, I'm not sure if my boyfriend can see what I'm doing or not. It feels so erotic to fuck and wank two people at once.

The stranger crouches down between my legs and rubs my clit with his cock, the coolness of his pre-cum really excites me. I lean back to ride my boyfriend harder and the stranger starts to pull on his cock extra fast. Both men are ready to cum and I tell the stranger to cum on me. Hearing this is too much for my boyfriend and he jets his spunk into me, seeing him cum makes the stranger cum straight after him and I feel his spunk land on my pussy and run down on to my clit.

I slide up off my boyfriend's cock, jerking as I leave him. I turn around to show him my really wet and messy pussy. "Come here," he says and taps my thigh. I know what he wants, but I can't believe him. He wants me to sit on his face. I must look shocked as he again asks me to "come here" and nods. I lift my leg over his head and he grabs my hips and lowers me till I feel the tip of his tongue. Straight away I flare right open and I feel my boyfriends cum start to drip out of me. I'm not sure whose spunk he's licking and tasting and I really don't care, I just want to cum again.

I rub myself up and down his lips, tongue and nose. He smacks my bum to remind me how naughty I'm being and it hurts. I flinch so he does it again as a punishment. I start riding his face again and I can feel the build up start to engulf me. He knows I'm about to cum and he starts to really lash on my clit and pulls me down further onto his face. I grab hold of the head board for support and I'm not sure I can take much more and he slides his tongue deep inside me. I cum immediately and fall backwards still in spasm. I lie on the bed breathing heavily and look around. Our guest has gone and I didn't even know his name.

I awake from my reverie and my memory of that evening. One hand is on my clit and the other lower down on my pussy, with two fingers deep inside me. I feel my orgasm building and I drive my fingers deeper, stroking hard, my other hand rubbing my clit faster, I raise my hips and my fingers go even deeper as my orgasm explodes. I stay deep, pressing hard, harder, as my orgasm subsides. My boyfriend will be home soon, I need him.