The Nanny

Story Info
Surprise seduction & romance finds live-in nanny.
3.6k words
3.85
103.9k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started a new job as a live-in nanny to a 9 month old baby girl. The mother had died tragically in a car accident and the father was a single parent without any outside help. The father was an accountant and worked long hours, was rarely home, and expected some light cooking, house-keeping, and keeping the front and back yards tidy.

The father, Philip, had one extra bedroom next to his master suite, and he insisted I move in and be there 24/7 6 days a week. I was allowed one full day off to go and do as I pleased.

It was about five months into my nanny job, and I enjoyed being with Karis (the baby) and felt comfortable at their home. Philip was hardly around, and rarely said a word about how I was doing. I figured he must be pleased with my job performance.

I did find Philip to be handsome. Not in a total hottie and hunky way, but just simply clean-cut with graying hair at his temples, receding dark patch of hair on top of his head, a solid chest and good-sized arms, his blue eyes crinkled up when he smiled, and I knew he worked out at a local gym so he had some muscles on him.

I really didn't act as though I'd noticed him. I wanted to remain totally professional and keep myself in line around him. Little did I know, my employer had noticed ME!

One morning when I awoke, which happened to be on my birthday, the house seemed strangely quiet. I didn't hear the baby in the nursery so I went to check on her right away. She wasn't in her crib, so I went into the kitchen to find Philip sitting at the kitchen table, drinking his coffee and reading the newspaper. He looked up at me as I came in, smiled at me, and said "Well good morning, birthday girl, hope you slept well?" I was a bit taken by surprise at his friendliness and replied "Morning. Where's Karis?" Philip put the newspaper down on the table in front of him and said "I made other arrangements for her until tomorrow morning. Don't worry about her, she's fine. I knew your birthday was coming up so I decided to surprise you with an extra day off and spoil you a little bit."

The shock on my face must have been amusing because he started laughing. "I didn't expect this at all, Philip, I could have taken care of her. It's no big deal, you know? I can always do something nice for myself on my day off." Philip shook his head, got up from the table and walked over to me. "You have done such a wonderful job here, and I won't be able to give you a raise right now because I have to keep expenses down. The least I can do is give you an extra day off for your birthday and take you out for dinner tonight. Please just let me do this for you, Kristine?" With his right hand he gently brushed my cheek. All I could do was nod. "Happy birthday, my dear." Then he kissed me quickly on the cheek.

His lips were very soft, warm, and gentle. I felt my heart my pumping wildly. I felt myself blush and pulled away from him. "Thank you so much. I really didn't expect you to do this for me." I said softly. "Just relax today, enjoy your day off, and I'll be back in a few hours." Philip told me. I have to go into work for a bit, but I'll be back about 3 o'clock"

Before I knew it he was gone to work, and I had the whole house to myself. I sat down on the sofa in the living room, surrounded by the silence, no sounds of a baby, and nothing to do. I turned on the stereo, put on some soft easy-listening music, and fell asleep. I felt warm lips grazing my forehead, and a hand gently shaking me awake. I opened my eyes to find Philip bent over me with a smile on his face. "Hey there, sleepyhead. Ready to go get something to eat?"

I sat up quickly and felt myself blushing again in embarrassment. "Philip! I'm so sorry .... I guess I fell asleep and now it's late!" As panic filled my voice, he sat down beside me and pulled my into a hug. "Hey hey hey. It's okay! You were suppose to just take it easy today, remember? It's only 5 o'clock so we have the rest of the evening ahead of us, okay?" His arms felt so comforting, and as I inhaled the smell of his cologne I found myself hugging him back. When we pulled apart, his face just inches from mine, he whispered "I also have a little gift for you, alright?" All I could do was nod my head because words seemed to have left my mouth just then.

I ran to my room, took a quick shower, and slipped into the only dress I had. It had a very short hemline to just about mid-thigh, and a deep V-neck that showed off my large breasts. When I met Philip in the living room he just stared at me open-mouthed. He said nothing, closed his mouth, and we left for the restaurant. I felt some tension in the air between us in the car, and his hand brushed mine a few times but he never fully grabbed mine. It was as if he was afraid to.

The dinner at the restaurant was very nice, rather romantic, and the food was delicious, but I couldn't eat very much due to the butterflies in my stomach. Something told me my life was about to change that night.

We chatted a little, but I noticed Philip kept opening his mouth to say something .... and then change his mind and fall silent. It was very frustrating to me. I already felt we were going a bit beyond employer-employee boundaries, but I couldn't help WANTING him to blurt out whatever it was he wanted to say! I realized I wanted him to make some kind of "move" so I knew where things were headed.

After dinner, we went to an outdoor park to watch and listen to a band for a while, and it got to the point I couldn't stand it anymore so I made the first "move" on HIM. I slipped my arm through his and laid my head against his chest. I was surprised when Philip didn't object or push me away, and instead drew me closer to him an kissed the top of my forehead. "Let's go home, love."

Love? Now where in the world had THAT come from?! He had never indicated ANY feelings towards me since the day he hired me to be Karis's nanny! Whoa! What was next?! Feeling completely reckless now I turned my face up to his and whispered in his ear "Yes, Philip. Take me HOME!" He looked me straight in the eyes and KNEW what I meant by that! Grabbing my hand we left the park and drove home.

As soon as he shut the front door behind us and with the lights still off, Philip grabbed me suddenly from behind, spun me around, pushed me up against the door and started kissing me furiously! "I want you, Kristine! I want you NOW!" Our tongues meshed and wrestled together as he started stripping my dress off of me and I started tearing off his tie, dress shirt, and running my hands over his broad chest. "Oh Kristine! I want you, sweet girl!" He keep saying over and over again. "I want to explore you, kiss you all over, TASTE you, and make you cum in my arms!" He pulled away to look into my eyes for my answer. I just nodded and he picked me up into his arms and carried me into his master suite.

By the time we landed on top of his king-sized bed, our clothes were completely off and he was on top of me. Our mouths, lips, teeth, and hands were all over each other as we kept telling each other things like "God you're so beautiful!", "Kiss me, baby!", "Please baby take me!" and "I've wanted you for so long!" I felt Philip's hard cock against my inner thighs and was pleasantly surprised at how big he felt. "Oh my God, Philip! Please take me now!"

He crushed me under him, threw my legs up over his shoulders, and thrust inside me without hesitation. I moaned and screamed my pleasure as he did as I asked. I was surprised at his ferocity and stamina for someone his age, and his eagerness to please me. He pinned my wrists down on the bed at one point, pulled his hard cock out of my pussy, and said "Tell me baby what you want! Tell your boss what you need! Scream it, darling!"

I was so turned on by his words that I didn't hesitate to scream at him "Ohhh! Don't stop! Don't stop fucking me, Philip! I want more!" I was grabbing at him now frantically, but he held his cock away from my body. Kissing me hard he then said "Scream it then, my love, and I want you to cum for me! Cum hard for Philip!"

I began screaming out my demand for him and he finally threw himself into my pussy all the way to the hilt this time. Grinding and drilling me harder, I felt my body start to clench down on him and I started trembling! "Ohhhhhh my GOD, Philip! Philip!" I yelled as I clung to him. "Come on, baby, cum for me, my love!" At that I came so fast and so hard I started crying as I screamed my pleasure.

Philip then slid out of me, pulled me into his arms, and rocked me until my orgasm subsided. Kissing my face, my eyelids, my tears away, he lifted my face up to his. "Oh my darling, you are so beautiful! You are even more amazing than I ever dreamed, sweetheart!" he told me. I stroked his face as I felt my sticky wetness trickle over our legs. "But you never came into me, Philip. I wanted you too so much!" He grinned broadly and answered "There's plenty of time for that, love. Don't worry."

We kissed and cuddled for a while longer in his big bed and then we took a shower together. After drying off, he pulled out a gift-wrapped present from under his bed and handed it to me. "Here. This is for you, Kristine" I took the present and sat on the edge of his bed and slowly opened it. My jaw dropped open at the sight of a red lacy skimpy nightie, and 5 strips of what looked like silk bandannas.

"What ..... what's with the bandannas, Philip?" I asked him in astonishment. I sly smile crept across his handsome face. "It's part of my surprise, my love, but you'll need to trust me, okay?" He kissed me sensuously and picked up the silk bandannas. "First go into the bathroom and put on that sexy nightie for me. I want to see how it looks on that lovely body of yours". I smiled shyly at him and said "Alright. Anything for you, baby. I do trust you completely."

I went back into his master bathroom and slipped on the nightie. As I was adjusting it, I heard Philip in the other room on the phone. I tried to catch what he was saying, but couldn't make anything out. The nightie was tight and skimpy on me and held little to the imagination. The chemise part of it was damn near see-through and it clung to my breasts making my nipples stand out. I grinned into the mirror even as I blushed a bit, and went back into Philip's bedroom.

He snuck up behind me and draped one of the silk bandannas over my eyes tightly and tied it at the back of my head. Kissing my neck he then pulled my wrists behind my back and tied them together with another bandanna. "Philip? What are you up to?" I asked giggling. "Just trust me, my darling, I'm here with you and you will enjoy this I promise you."

He continued to rub his chest against my back, my wrists tied between our bodies, I couldn't see a thing through the bandanna, and Philip kept kissing and nipping at my neck and shoulders. He had one hand around the front of me caressing my left breast through my nightie, murmuring "Ummmm ...... you are so sexy and so gorgeous." His words and hot kisses made my nipples harder and my pussy start to get wet again.

"Come here, my girl." He pushed me forwards until I felt my feet and legs hit the side of his bed. He helped me lay down on my belly with my head to the side. Then I heard the front doorbell ring. "Just lie there now, sweetheart, and relax, alright? I'll be right back." He told me. "But who is here?" I asked him suddenly in alarm. He didn't answer me and I heard him walk out of the bedroom.

What in the hell was going on? I wondered. I heard the front door open and shut, and then I thought I heard two male voices talking quietly to Philip. It didn't sound like anyone I knew. Puzzled, I managed to roll myself over onto my back. This was awkward with my wrists bound underneath me. "Uh oh ..... looks like somebody got herself into an uncomfortable position, Phil old boy!" a gruff laughing voice right next to me exclaimed. "Who is that?" I demanded. "What's going on, Philip?!" His familiar hand was on my cheek stroking it reassuringly. "Ssshhhh it's okay, my darling, relax. I just invited a few of my good friends over to help celebrate your birthday."

Realizing now what my employer-turned lover was planning for me, I started to yell, kick, and wiggle all over his bed in protest. "NO! No way! Philip how could you?! I trusted you! You brought in total strangers to molest and rape me?!" Philip was laying beside me and trying to hold me and soothe me. "Sweetheart no! Please calm down! I swear to you we won't hurt you, and you will only feel total pleasure!" I continued to protest and fight him, and then he said "Darling, since you don't believe me then I guess we'll just have to SHOW you!"

I fought and hollared like a wildcat, but being that there were 3 of them, I was blind-folded, and partially bound, I was helpless and vulnerable. Before I knew what was happening I had my wrists untied from behind my back and re-tied at the head bed posts, and my ankles were also tied and bound to the foot of the bed. Now spreadeagled for their perverted enjoyment.

Philip continued to whisper into my ear and tried to soothe me, as I felt someone pull down one of my shoulder straps and expose one meaty breast. A hot, moist mouth closed over it and went to town on me. Then I felt hands slowing and sensuously rubbing and massaging my legs, knees, and upper thighs. Whoever it was was also kissing, licking, and biting at my flesh sending electric jolts through my body!

Philip pulled down my other shoulder strap, started suckling on my other exposed breast, and flung one leg over mine to pin that side of my body down so I couldn't fight them. I could feel Philip's cock twitching and hardening. Inspite of my fears, my shock at what was happening, and trying to block everything out, I felt my body responding to their ministrations.

I suddenly felt hands spread my inner thighs apart as far as they would go and a tongue slid into my pussy without any warning or "warm-up". Someone's mouth closed over mine as I tried to yell in protest. My screams were drowned out by his invading hot tongue, and the tongue in my pussy was working it's magic spell on me.

My body started to shake and my pussy juices were bubbling out of me now involuntarily. Philip pulled away from my breast and the guy kissing me stopped. I felt a cock head sliding over my lips trying to gently force me to take it. "Come on, sweetheart, please take it." Philip begged me.

I didn't want to at first, but I knew I was now in love with this man, and I wanted to please him. I slowly opened my mouth wide and wet my lips. His cock fully hard now slipped easily into my mouth and I began to suck on him. As I did that, I had forgotten about the guy who had been deep-throating me with his tongue a moment before, and he was now sucking and biting hard on my breasts and nipples, fondling me, and talking sexually to me.

My body and pussy began betraying me as I felt my first major "climax" coming to the surface, and I came so hard that I almost passed out from the sheer strength of it! Philip's cock muffled my yell a little bit, and the guy between my legs was eating me out like there was no tomorrow. He was mumbling how tasty my sweet pussy was, how beautiful and wet it was, and how he couldn't wait to fuck my wet pussy. As sick as it was, I couldn't help getting more excited at the thought that I might get fucked by 3 men!

Philip then pulled out of my mouth just as he was cumming on my face and chest. The other guy lapped me up clean, even though it came from Philip. He then switched places with Philip and poked his short but thick cock towards my mouth. Philip took over running his hands over my chest and suckling on my breasts. Then the guy between my legs pulled back from me all of a sudden, yelled "Shit! I'm gonna cum already, sweetheart!", and he shot his creamy goo all over my thighs, pussy, and belly.

Philip went into the bathroom and got a washcloth and towel to clean me up. As he was cleaning the goo off of my pussy he noticed me moaning a bit with his friend's cock still in my mouth, and started rubbing my clit with the warm damp washcloth. The more I moaned the more he rubbed and teased me. I shook my head to release the cock from my mouth and yelled "Philip! Oh God, please fuck me now, baby! Please! I can't stand it anymore!"

Philip threw the washcloth aside, climbed between my legs, and bore into me like a mating stag. As my orgasm was coming to the surface, one of the guys said to me "When you cum, sweetheart, I want your pussy juice to come into MY mouth, you got it?!" I was so delirious with pleasure I just nodded my head in assent. Just as I knew I was about to explode I shouted "NOW! I'm gonnacum now!" Philip pulled out and the guy threw himself between my thighs just in time! Rush after rush of my pussy juice squirted into his hungry mouth. He didn't seem to miss a drop!

"The next time you cum, my love, I'm gonna give you all of MY load!" Philip then told me. He continued to keep himself hard and "ready" for me, as he watched me get licked and cleaned dry. The guy then moved away as the other guy who had been staying out of the scene for a few minutes, climbed between my legs and started to very slowly fuck me. Enough to tease, tantalize, and make my body crave for "release". As he made me squirm, cry, and beg, Philip moved in to make sure he was right there in an instant.

The pussy-eater was chomping on my breasts again, and sealed his mouth over mine as I felt my body lurch right up off the bed. He pulled away quick, yelled "She's cumming, Phil!" and drove his tongue down my throat as I felt Philip thrust as hard as he could into me with his hardness. As I bellowed into the pussy-eater's mouth, I came hard and fast. Philip yelled "YES MY LOVE! YES, CUM FOR ME!" and then he came in me at the same time. Our juices exploding inside me and coming together one sensuous wave. The other two participants then shot THEIR loads over me ..... onto my face, throat, breasts, nipples, belly, and some spurts even got into my hair.

I then passed out from total exhaustion and don't remember if anything else happened after that or not. I woke up sometime later that night in Philip's bed, with him fast asleep next to me and an arm draped protectively over my naked waist. His two friends were gone, and I felt strangely clean inside and out. I woke Philip up with hot sexy kisses and he responded in kind. We made love two more times before daybreak.

Philip proposed to me 3 months after that night, and Karis became my brand-new daughter.

Just goes to show you that you can't judge a man based on a little gray hair around the temples!