The Nanny Ch. 01

Story Info
She never thought her employer would make her.
2.2k words
4.13
199.3k
123

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 11/19/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was Anne's last day of being little Ruthie's babysitter/nanny. They were at the zoo and Anne was feeling guilty, as though she was abandoning the poor child, she knew Ruthie would take her leaving hard. Since Ruthie's mother ran off with another man and a messy divorce was all she left behind, Anne was the closest thing to a mother she had ever known, she knew Ruthie would resist her going away for nine months.

But college would start up in about two weeks and Anne wanted to finish packing up a few things and move into her apartment before school started. It would be best to leave before it got any harder.

Not sure how to say good-bye, Anne waited until the day was almost over. When they were back at the mansion-sized home and were in the kitchen fixing a snack, Anne tried to explain to Ruthie why she had to leave.

"No. You can't go Anne. I wasn't supposed to tell but, you're going to be my new mommy! Daddy's going to take care of you and you'll take care of me. You're supposed to love me and never leave me," demanded the five year old. She did this while sticking her bottom lip out which made Anne want to hug the little girl.

However, at the mention of Ruthie's father, Mr. Brian McAllister, Anne got the shivers. He had always made her nervous, even when she was younger and he came over to her house to hang out with her older brother. She knew he had taken his wife's betrayal hard, Anne's brother said that Brian just wasn't the same. Brian had asked if Anne could help him out with Ruthie since she had always been close to the little girl. Not knowing how to say no, Anne agreed and became Ruthie's nanny for the summer. However, Anne always felt that Brian was watching her. It seemed whenever they were ever together he just stared, never taking his piercing green eyes off of her.

This would be one perk to not working for the Allistars anymore, thought Anne, not seeing Brian.

The "new mommy" comment caught Anne's attention though. "Why would you think this, Honey? I can't be your mommy. I'm too young and wouldn't be able to be a good mom for you, Sweetheart; no matter how much I want to be." Seeing that little Ruthie was about to cry, Anne went over to give the girl a hug, not seeing the man who leaned against the door frame watching and listening to everything going on.

Sniffling, Ruthie said "Daddy told me so. He said we would finally be a real family. I helped him pick out a ring and everything for you. Dad promised that you were moving in, to be my new mommy! I wasn't supposed to tell, he was going to surprise you."

Looking down at the little girl, Anne felt as if her world had turned upside down. Ruthie must have misheard or hadn't understood her father; or she was making this up. There was no way she would ever marry Brian McAllister. He was a bit older than her and way too intense for her liking. She was only 21 and starting her third year of college, no way was she ready to get involved with anyone, especially a 32 year old father with a little girl. It didn't matter how good looking he was and how much she loved this little girl. It didn't matter because nothing was going to happen, she still had a life to live and find who she wanted to be. And it definitely wasn't to become a housewife.

Trying to tell Ruthie as gently as she could, that she would love to be her mother, but she just couldn't, wouldn't, tie herself to a man like Brian.

"Ruthie, being you mom would be one of the best things in the world, but I wouldn't be any good at it. Your daddy and I don't love each other like that, but we both love you very much. Marriage between your dad and me would be a disaster, sweetie. But I'll always visit you when I come home on breaks, holidays and certain weekends."

Ruthie broke away from Anne and looked behind her at the doorway and froze. Sensing someone watching her, Anne turned around to have her gaze caught by a steady and amused green stare. Breaking away from Brian's gaze, Anne finally found her voice, "Brian, I was just making Ruthie a snack before I left. We were just saying good-bye." Under his continuous stare, Anne got nervous and bit her lower lip in agitation.

God, he thought, why does she do that? Whenever she bit her lip it made him want to go over and taste her mouth to see if it was as sweet as he thought it'd be. He wanted to make her go to her knees and take his cock into that luscious mouth. Brian thought about how he'd take a fistful of her hair and force her to suck him off hard, fast, and deep. He'd set the pace and push his cock into her mouth over and over until he came and made her swallow his cum.

Her behavior amused him, but what she said had angered him. It amused him that she was nervous around him. It angered him to hear her say that she didn't love him, wanted to leave for college, and was adamant about there not being a future for them. It just wouldn't do for her to leave, not when he and Ruthie loved and needed her. She didn't seem to understand or want to accept this but she wasn't going to college but was going to marry him and complete his family. Anne was the woman he had been looking for his entire life and she wasn't going to leave, ever.

Not letting his thoughts show, he just nodded at Anne and said, "After you and Ruthie are done, I would like it if you would come to my office and I'll give you your last check." And let you know the new rules, he thought with a grin. With that he left Anne to say the good-bye she thought would actually happen.

Feeling tears well up Anne looked at little Ruthie and hugged her close again. "I love you, Squirt. I'll see you before you know it. Come on let me get you tucked into bed, huh?" Walking hand in hand up to the Ruthie's room, Anne felt horrible. I'll come and see her whenever I'm home, she promised herself, this isn't a forever good-bye. Feeling better Anne tucked Ruthie into bed and kissed her goodnight and good-bye.

Sighing, Anne walked back to Brian's study, like he asked, and knocked on the door. Hearing his "Enter," Anne twisted the knob and came into his office. Since Brian was a successful investor, he had made millions and built a huge mansion, and basically had a study bigger than any room in her house. Seeing him seated behind his mahogany desk, Anne sat down in front of him in one of the leather chairs.

Perfect, Brian mused, and he pushed the button under his desk that locked the door so he wouldn't have to chase Anne. He would bring her around; eventually she would want and love the new life he was giving her.

"So Mr. McAllister, um, I have to leave and finish packing so, um...." Anne trailed off, not sure how to ask that he just give her her pay so that she could leave. He had started staring at her again and it was making her nervous. Biting her bottom lip she asked, "Mr. McAllister, I hate to be rude but, I really must go, it's late and if you don't have my final payment that's fine, you could just send it to me or something. I could get it from you when I come back into town to visit little Ruthie or something..." Again no response, just the continuous and intense stare. Biting her lip harder she just sat there and waited.

Brian was holding himself in check, he didn't want to hurt or scare her, but it was all he could to just sit there and watch her nibble on the lips that he wanted to. Soon, he promised himself, very soon.

All of a sudden Brian saw himself spreading Anne's thighs, hooking each one on the arm rest to keep them open. He'd pull her thong aside and dip his head to taste his woman. She would start to squirm and beg him to stop, forcing him to hold her legs down and lap at her harder, suck and lick her clit with his tongue in rapid flicks.

Taking a deep breath and striving for control, he decided he had better clue her in that she wasn't leaving he said, "Anne, Anne, Anne. Why do you persist in denying what is between us?" He stood up and came around his desk and stood in front of her. Brian bent down and put his hands on the either side of the chair that she was sitting in, effectively caging her in. Looking into her baby blues he asked, "Why do you think I'd allow you to leave Ruthie and I? We need you, I need you."

Gasping, Anne's eyes rounded in shock and fear, "Umm, funny Mr. McAllister, but I know you probably heard Ruthie and I know she wasn't serious... I just need to pack. You can just give the check to my brother when you see him."

Moving as if she were going to get up, Anne shifted in her seat and looked up expectantly at Brian for him to get the hint to move.

Brian made a tsk tsk sound and said, "There's no joke Anne. I'm divorced now and I've waited for you to grow up, wasting my time on bitches like that ex of mine, who was stupid and got pregnant..."

Anne struggled for breath as she heard him talk about Ruthie as though she were a mistake and suddenly stood up, bringing her body into full contact with Brian's, but pushed him out of the way to get to the door.

"Ruthie is not a mistake, Brian. I can't believe you would even think that!" Anne went to open the door and quickly found out that it was locked. Not sure what to do she looked at Brian with a questioning look in her eyes.

"Ruthie was a mistake Anne; I only wanted children with you. But I'm glad you love her since you'll be her new mom soon."

He regarded her with a serious expression that left no room for doubt that he wasn't kidding and had completely gone crazy.

Anne started fiddling with the lock, trying to get it open any way she could, "Brian, you're upset over your divorce, anyone would be. You should find someone else to share your life with, but not me. I would love to take care of Ruthie, but you and I don't have that kind of connection, we're... friends."

All of a sudden Brian was standing in front of her and brought his hand up to circle the side of her neck. He leaned in and whispered "I've wanted you, waited for you, loved you since you were little, you are mine Anne. I know you feel this way to. You don't have to deny it any longer, we can be together now."

"I do not love you, Brian," Anne said very slowly, saying each word so he couldn't mistake what she had said.

A furious and dark expression crossed over Brian's face. Suddenly he raised his hand and it powered across Anne's cheek, breaking open her lip.

Covering her cheek and looking up at him with a hurt and bewildered expression Anne looked at Brian in confusion.

"Don't ever say that again. You love me. I know you do, you will not lie to me Anne. If you lie I will have to punish you. Do you understand?" He looked down at her waiting for her response. When she refused to answer he shook her and repeated, "Do you understand me?"

Whimpering, Anne shook her head and mumbled a weak "yes."

Brian gave her a beautiful smile and held a shivering and scared Anne close as a reward to her answer.

"Good. Now let's go get your stuff and move you home. We'll make the wedding plans later. On our drive over I'll explain the rules and what will be expected of you as my wife." Brian put his arm around her shoulder and smiled down at her, "Now tell me how much you want me Anne. Tell me about all the things you want to do with me"

Scared out of her mind, Anne whispered, "I want you Brian. I want to..." She trailed off saying what she figured he'd want to hear, all the while thinking of ways to get away.

On the drive over, Anne waited for an opportunity to escape, knowing that if she'd wait, an opening would show up. An idea came to her and she couldn't wait until they got to her apartment...

To be continued...