The Nanny Ch. 03

Story Info
Can she escape him?
2.7k words
4.63
113.9k
34

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 11/19/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All Anne could think about was getting away. Her feelings were in turmoil but knew she had to get away for her own sanity.

"Just make it to the apartment... a few more minutes," she repeated in her head.

They pulled up to her building and Brian looked over at her. God she's beautiful, he thought, wishing that she felt the same intense love that he had for her. Time, in time... But now, for her own protection, he had to remind her of an important rule. Threading his fingers through her hair he wrapped it around his hand and suddenly jerked her head towards him. Looking at her with a serious expression he warned, "Do not try to run away or call out for any kind of help. Understand, Anne?"

When she wouldn't answer he tugged on her hair to get her response. "Do you understand me, Anne? You will be punished and I don't want to have to hurt you."

With a defeated and resigned expression, Anne slowly nodded her head and whispered out, "Yes."

Leaning towards her, Brian pulled her closer and couldn't stop himself from tasting her. He felt her trembling in both desire and fear which was just as arousing as her unique flavor. Nibbling at her bottom lip like had wanted to do earlier; he then started to apply pressure with his tongue and licking her lips, seeking entrance into her mouth. Sighing, Anne finally opened for him and accepted his kiss. Sweeping in Brian took total control; he stroked every part of her, learning every curve.

He was making her crazy. His kisses were aggressive but gentle, a combination that had her breathless and clinging to him. Suddenly her hands lifted from her sides and were on his body, sliding up to cup his face and run her hands through his hair.

Gasping, Brian pulled back and looked at Anne, hair mussed, lips swollen, and eyes glazed with passion; she was stunning he thought. This is how she should always look, he mused.

Oh my god, Anne thought, what the hell is wrong with me. I am so messed up, I basically attacked him. She looked away and put a hand over her eyes in an attempt to regain her composure.

Getting angry over her obvious embarrassment at returning his kiss, Brian opened his door and went around to open hers before he did something rash. Pulling her up and out of the car, he walked them swiftly to the door so that they could get in and out of her apartment quickly.

"Remember to be good, Anne," he murmured softly, reaching out and tangling their hands together.

They reached the elevator and Brian put a possessive arm around Anne in front of the other passengers to show his ownership.

Once they reached her floor, Brian hurried her out of the elevator and into her apartment. "Hurry up and get anything you need for now. I'll have someone come and pack up everything later."

Anne nodded, "I'll just, ah, go to the bathroom real quick and, um, pack up some st-stuff..." When he just stood there and looked at her with the same intense stare, Anne hurried to the bathroom, where escape was possible.

She heard him call out, "Leave the door open, I'll go see if there's any clothing I want you to bring with you." His tone broached no argument.

Hurrying to the bathroom, Anne left the door half open, and thought of the best way to escape. The window was her salvation. She could fit through it and step out onto the steel fire-escape and run down the steps to freedom.

She could hear the sound of rustling clothing in the other room and figured that Brian was picking out things he thought to make her parade around in front of him in. Yea right, she huffed to herself.

It was then that she became emboldened to go to the window and start to slowly slide it upwards. Anne looked back at the doorway, seeing it empty; she put on leg out the window and onto the fire-escape. She was straddling the window, half in and half out of the apartment, when Brian walked in with some of her lingerie.

Taking advantage of his shock over her obvious escape attempt, Anne tried to swing her other leg through so that she could make good her escape. However, his shock only held him immobile for a second. She almost had her second foot out the window when Brian lunged forward and grabbed her around the ankle.

Anne could see the street from the fire-escape. Freedom was so close and she almost screamed for help when Brian pulled something from his jacket.

Steadily aiming the gun at her chest, Brian calmly asked, "Would you like to come back in, Anne? I believe you have been very bad." He tugged on her leg until she back through the window and grabbed her by the hair so that she couldn't get away. Almost dragging her by his tight hold on her hair, Brian didn't let go till he got Anne into her bedroom.

Brian no longer was as calm as he had been as he crossed the room to sit in one of her chairs. Angry and breathing heavy he barked out orders, "Take off your clothes, Anne, and then come stand in front of me." When she just stood there Brian got furious and pointed the gun at her, "Now, Anne." But she was too scared to move, and Brian finally got too angry to wait. Placing the gun on the vanity, he stalked toward her.

Seeing him put the gun down, Anne dove for it and of course he captured her before she even came near it.

Brian caught her before she was close to the vanity and back handed her so hard that she dazedly stumbled backwards. Stepping forwards while she was still reeling from his blow, Brian ripped her shirt to shreds and used the scraps to tie her hands in front of her. He didn't stop there, not until he divested her of every piece of clothing from her body.

He was enraged that she tried to leave him, but still hated that he'd have to punish her. It's for her own good, he consoled himself, she has to learn.

Pushing her towards the chair, he quickly sat down and tripped her so that she was sprawled across his lap. Anne had come out of her stunned-state and was squirming, trying to get free.

Terrified of what he meant to do, Anne tried to plead with him, "Pl-please Brian... I'm s-ssorry. I promise not to disobey you again. Let's go home." She struggled to look up back at him, but he wouldn't let her.

"No, Anne. I told you that you would be punished if you tried to escape. I have to do this, for your own good. You have to learn that you can't leave me." With that Brian started to palm her naked buttocks.

Beginning to realize what he meant to do, Anne started, "No, no wait, Brian..." But it was too late because his hand had already come down hard on her backside.

Screaming out in pain, Anne begged Brian to stop. "You must learn, Anne. You're mine. Never, never can you leave me," he said as he kept raining blows on her backside, each one harder than the last.

In a fog, the pain slowly started to become a tender burn that sparked an arousal in her. Seeing her begin to squirm on him lap in pleasure and try to grind her clit on his leg, like he knew she eventually would, Brian trailed his fingers down to her cunt. It had become pink and puffy, her juices leaking down her legs.

Running a finger over her pussy lips, he said, "My, my, what's this we have? I see my little slut enjoys this. Hmm, that's not going to do, you enjoying your punishment. I see my little whore must be punished yet again."

Brian picked Anne up and put her limp body on the bed. Face up and center, he crawled over her and secured her bound hands to a bed-spoke above her head. This left her open to anything he wanted, her breasts thrust up like an offering, begging for his touch. Slowly, she was coming down from her haze of arousal and was looking at him a bit more clearly. Leaping off the bed, Brian quickly stripped off his clothes and moved to lie on top of his beauty.

Once his naked body made contact with hers, his cock positioned at her entrance, she tried to twist and turn away from him. However with her hands bound up and over her head, all she was doing was rubbing her cunt up and down his cock, mimicking the act that she was scared of.

Seeing the fear on her face, Brian chuckled. "No, little one, we won't be doing that right now. You'll be my little virgin for one more night. But I still have to punish you for enjoying your punishment. Hmmm, what should I do?" he asked. The gleam in his eye said that he knew exactly what he was going to do, and that she probably wouldn't like it.

Slowly, Brian started to crawl up Anne's body until he was straddling her chest. This was the first time that Anne got a good look at a real cock, and it was scary. It was huge, bigger than any she'd seen in the dirty movies she masturbated to, with a thick plum head that had turned a purple-red color.

While sitting on her chest, Brian ran his hand up and down his cock, masturbating right in front of her face. Calmly he started, "I want to feel your mouth around me, Anne. You'll take me how I want it. Hard. Fast. Deep. Whatever I want. Understand?" He figured making her touch him when she didn't want to would be a good punishment for her, but really he was just desperate for her touch.

"I-I've never done this, Brian. Please, just untie me. You could leave and we'd forget about all this..." She trailed off as his eyes started to get a crazed look in them.

She wants to leave, she doesn't want you, a voice was saying in his head, make her, she is yours, make her understand.

Her admission of never having done this to another man aroused him until his cock became impossibly and painfully harder. However, her words sparked a madness in him that made it impossible for him to not claim her mouth. Her continual denial of him had to be stopped.

Ignoring her mewls of protest; Brian set his cock against her lips, and twined his hands in her hair to hold her head steady. "Open up for me, Anne. Let me fuck my mouth. Every part of you belongs to me, you cannot deny me."

When she continued to deny him entrance, he reached behind him and twisted one of her nipples, hard. When she opened her mouth to scream he plunged his cock into her moist heat.

Tugging her hair, he leaned down and whispered, "And if I feel any of your pretty teeth..." He trailed off menacingly, letting her know that if she hurt him, he'd hurt her.

Palming her head in his hands, he rooted his hands in her hair and started the pump his cock in and out of her mouth, feeding her a bit of his cock at a time. When she wasn't sucking or licking him, he got furious and thrust all the way in to the back of her throat, cutting off her air.

Struggling for breath, her moans felt amazing against his cock. Pulling all the way out so that she could breath again, he warned, "Suck and lick me. Love my cock, Anne. If you don't I will find pleasure one way or the other in your mouth. And if you don't pleasure me in you mouth, I will finish there anyway and then go down and rape your ass. Would you like that?" he purred.

Shaking her head, Anne murmured "Let me pleasure you Brian. I-I love your cock." Trying to please him so that he didn't choke her on his cock again, she leaned forward and started to lick and nibble on the thick knob.

Sighing in satisfaction, Brian started to push into her again. This time he could feel her talented little tongue swiping over his cock, she was becoming quite the little cock sucker. The thought that he was the only one that had and would ever fuck her mouth was a heady one that aroused him that much more.

Anne started moaning around his cock, acting as if she really did love his cock in her mouth, as if she wanted more of him. The vibrations of her moans made it impossible for him to hold back, he started pumping in and out of her mouth hard and fast. He kept nudging the back of her throat, but this time she started breathing through her nose and relaxed like he told her to.

Brian was on the verge of coming, before he did he gritted out, "Drink all of me Anne, or I'll be forced to punish you yet again."

Not wishing for another punishment, Anne made sure she swallowed every drop of cum. As he slowed his thrusts, Anne slid her tongue all over his member, cleaning him and getting every bit of cum he had.

Brian smiled down at her as he cupped her face. Wordlessly he traveled back down her body to where he pleasantly found her soaked with her own juices.

"My little slut," he said lovingly, "I see we have a mess down here." Brian wasted no time in cleaning her up. He dipped his head and dove right for her clit. He licked each fold, lapping up all of her liquid. She was delicious and he knew he'd never get enough of her.

Anne started squirming, this time not to get away from him. She was pressing her cunt into his face and grinding against him for any kind of contact he could give her. When he started tongue fucking her, she exploded into a million pieces.

Contentedly, Brian kept on licking her pussy and the creases of her thighs, almost in an attempt to help her calm down.

Anne didn't know what to think. She was so embarrassed by the events that occurred after her failed escape attempt. Spanked and forced to pleasure Brian had been degrading, but oh so pleasurable. She couldn't even hate Brian for leaving her as a mass of quivering, turned-on flesh. Even though he "punished" her, he saw to it that she eventually found pleasure in his arms. As she looked down at him through hooded eyes, she was scared of the tender feeling she was developing for him.

Just as she was about to speak, he started sucking on her clit again. It took no time for him to work her up into an aroused frenzy and then she was cumming all over again. But Brian never stopped sucking on her heated flesh.

But no sooner had the orgasm ripped through her than had Brian tossed her into another one.

Her folds were so sensitive that just blowing on her cunt caused her to have another orgasm. Brain continued to lick, suck, and nibble on her cunt, and all she could do was moan and pant.

"Brian, please, oh god, it's too much..." she pleaded.

Replacing his tongue with his rough fingers, he looked up at her. Flushed face, plump lips from her nibbling teeth, and glazed over eyes that were bright with desire, desire for him. "I can't stop Anne. I have to touch you." With all the talking over with in his mind, he tilted his head back down and started licking each fold.

Losing count of her orgasms, Anne floated in a hazy sea of arousal, until she passed out from all the pleasure.

When she woke up, she was in a huge bed with black silk sheets, and Brian spooning behind her.

What am I to do now? She wondered.