The Nap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where are you going?" you ask, a note of concern in your voice, your frustration coming through .

"Nowhere, pet, I am right here," I answer reassuringly. "I'm not going anywhere." I stand away from the bed, removing my clothes, and placing them on the chair across the room. You hear the rustling, but are not sure what is happening.

I return to the bed, and release each of your restraints from the bed posts, legs first and then your wrists. "Roll over on your back, my sweet."

You comply, shaking your limbs lightly as they are unbound for the first time in half an hour or so. I then reattach the restraints to the bedposts, immobilizing you once again on the bed. I kneel next to you and for the first time you realize I am now as naked as you. Leaning down, I plant a kiss on your lips. Your tongue immediately seeks out mine, darting into my mouth, searching to engage mine. I give you what you seek, a deep, passionate kiss, with my tongue making contact with yours. I feel a sigh emanate from within your chest.

I pull away, gazing down on your body. There is a flush to your skin, your breasts flopping on the sides of your chest, your nipples quite prominent in their arousal. I look down and see the wetness seeping out of your pussy, your lips pink and engorged from the attention I had been giving them just a few moments before.

I reach up, and slide the mask up on top of your head, and then off. You blink your eyes a few times as they adjust to the light again. I smile at you, and you look into my eyes lovingly, but also with a pleading as you want me to return my attention to your gaping pussy.

I reach out and grab a nipple between my thumb and forefinger, squeezing it gently. You gasp, not out of pain, but out of pleasure. I then kick my leg over your body so that I am now straddling your chest, seated on your belly between your breasts and your wet pussy, my hard cock nestled between your breasts. I reach behind me with my hand, and take one of your pussy lips between my thumb and forefinger, echoing what I had just done to your nipple. But instead of squeezing, I instead gently knead your lip, massaging it in a motion made easy by the abundance of moisture on it.

I now slide up your body, over your breasts, but keeping my fingers on your pussy. My cock is now right at your lips, you can see it dangling there, and you open your mouth in anticipation. I smile down on you. "Good girl," I say, as your mouth opens further.

As you open your mouth my cock slips easily inside , not very far at first. Your tongue goes to work, lightly swirling on the head, the part you know to be so sensitive. It grows even bigger in your mouth, and you adjust your neck to be able to take more of it. All this time I continue the massaging of your pussy lips behind me, first one, then the other. The moisture continues to pool between your legs on the sheet.

"That's right, pet, you go ahead and make sweet love to my cock," I encourage you as you continue to tongue it, your lips now sliding up and down on the shaft. As I become more aroused, I switch the action of my fingers away from your lips, now repeating my earlier motion of pistoning them in and out of your pussy. I can feel the arousal building in you, matching my own, as you continue to suck and tongue my cock.

"Come on my love, I want to feel you cum with me," I tell you, as your body begins to rise off of the bed, almost bucking me off of you, as your orgasm approaches. You are now working my cock even more furiously, with lips and tongue, begging me to cum in your mouth. Just as your orgasm hits, causing your pussy to shake uncontrollably, I cum too, shooting into your mouth. You suck hard on my cock, swallowing all that I give you, as I pull my fingers out of your pussy. With a sigh, your body returns to the bed, and I withdraw my cock from your mouth.

I scoot back so that I am now sitting on your crotch, and leaning down, kiss you on the lips. "Very good, my pet," I tell you. "Very good."

As my cock continues to drip on your tits, I get a little taste of my cum from your kiss. You have a smile on your face, and I know it's both from what we've just done as well as in response to being praised by me.

I roll off of you, and release your restraints, one by one. Again, you gently massage each wrist with the other, and flex out your ankles after being held in place for so long. I lie next to you, and reaching my arm underneath your neck, roll you over so your head is resting on my chest. You drape one leg over my crotch, and as you do, I feel your still soaking pubes against my crotch, our wetness mingling together. We lie next to each other like this for a while, just relaxing, feeling each other's breathing. I lightly stroke your hair as you relax further, your breathing returning to its normal pace.

"Did you enjoy that, my sweet?" I inquire.

"Oh god, yes - very much so," you respond, with a smile that lights up your face. I love the way you smile not just with your lips, but with your eyes too. And without your glasses, I see that smile so clearly in your beautiful blue eyes.

"I did too, my pet," I reply. "You made such wonderful love to my cock, and I enjoyed touching you and making you cum that way."

We lie quietly for a few minutes more, and my hand now travels down your body, reaching your ass where I begin to lightly stroke you there. I know how much you like being petted there, and sure enough, after a few moments I begin to feel your nipples harden on my chest.

"Get up, sweetie," I whisper in your ear. You climb off of me, and sit on the bed, looking down at me. I can now see just how hard your nipples are, jutting out from your breasts hanging down on your body.

"Come up here," I say, pointing to the middle of the bed, "and kneel." You do as instructed, kneeling and facing the headboard. "Good girl - now bend over and put your head on the pillow."

You comply with my instruction, putting you in one of my favorite positions. Your arms are folded, your head between them resting on the pillow, your pass pointing up into the air. I move around behind you, and gentle nudge your knees, moving them farther apart. I begin by gently rubbing your ass, still a bit red from where I spanked each cheek earlier. I gently stroke you like this, and you begin to purr from the attention. I reach my hand between your legs, and see that you are again (still?) very wet, your moisture starting to drip down your inner thighs.

I bend slightly and place my cock, which is once again hard, between your legs, and guide it into your soaking pussy. As I do, a loud "ahhh" comes out of your mouth. I begin to move in and out, slowly and gently at first, but then picking up the pace. Your wetness makes a squishing noise as I move in and out of you, and it doesn't take long for your orgasm to approach. But as I sense it, I slow down, keeping you from the brink. I repeat this two more times, helping you reach a heightened state of arousal, and then bringing you back from that peak.

"Please," I hear you whisper after the third time.

"Please what, pet?" I ask you, leaning down so my lips are just inches from your ear.

"Please let me cum," you reply, a slight desperation in your voice.

"Well, you've been a good little pet, so I guess I can let you." With that, I pick up the pace once again, my crotch slapping against luscious ass as I push into you and then pull back again. I can smell your arousal now, the juices flying all over the bed. You begin to moan as you know that you will be allowed finally to enjoy your orgasm.

Just as I feel you reach the point of no return, I join you, shooting my cum into your pussy, continuing to thrust away. With both of us breathing heavily, you collapse on the bed, me draped across your back, having pulled out of you after every last drop of my cum drained into your pussy.

I kiss the back of your neck, and once again placing my lips next to your ear, whisper in it. "That was wonderful, my love."

12