The Nasty Train Conductor

Story Info
Night train shows her nasty and kinky side.
2.4k words
4.1
75.5k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had just sat down in my night-compartment when the conductor came to check my ticket. She was a beauty, about 5"2' with a slim waste and a beautiful tan. She had on one of those train-attendant skirts that showed of much of her great legs not to mention her perfectly shaped ass.

"Thank you" she said as I handed her my ticket. "I see your station is coming up at 6 a.m. I'll be sure to come by and wake you up if you want to?" she said with a beautiful smile handing back my ticket.

"Oh, that would be great. I really appreciate it" I said.

"No problem, whatever makes our customers happy..."

Was she flirting with me? Was that an invitation or not? I couldn't dare miss out on a possibility to score with this gorgeous brunette so I replied with a smile: "In that case I wouldn't mind to be tucked in, in about an hour or two."

She dropped something on the floor behind her, turned and bent over to pick it up. Her ass was just about 10 inches away from my face, and it took her what seemed like a long time to pick up whatever she had dropped. (Not that I minded.)

"I'll see what we can arrange" she said while straightening up, and walked out of the compartment.

*************

For the next hour and a half I just couldn't get anything done. I was just sitting there in my compartment thinking about that beautiful conductor. She really had a perfect ass, man would I love to stick my tongue in there deep, and my cock, and my fingers... well I'd love to stick whatever I got hold on up her tight little ass. But the main question remained: had she been flirting with me? And would she come to "tuck me in"?

After another hour there was still no sight of her so I figured that she had just been friendly and wouldn't be back in my compartment. So I decided to get to bed and try to get some sleep before I had to get up and get of the train in another 7 hours.

It took a while before I fell asleep; I guess it was due to the fact that I just couldn't get her out of my mind.

*************

I woke up by a strange feeling, and as I opened my eyes I firstly was shocked at what I saw. But after a couple of seconds I let out a delightful moan and put my hands on the perfect ass above my face.

She must have come in while I was deeply asleep and climbed on top of me in a 69 position. So as I woke up her face was bobbing up and down on my hard swollen cock, and her pussy was just inches from my face.

I grabbed her ass and pulled her body closer to me and started licking her tight pussy. I let my tongue play around a bit before I started probing it into her pussy. She tasted great and I would have loved to keep doing this for the rest of my time on this train, but instead she started wiggling her ass and move around on my face. It didn't take too long before I realised that she wanted my tongue to play around with her tight little puckered hole instead - and so I did. With my hands I spread her ass cheeks wide apart and lunged my head towards her opening. Within seconds I had my face buried in her ass, my tongue was in frenzy and so was she.

She suddenly raised herself up from sucking my cock and sat straight on my face. I could feel her weight on my head and that she was pushing her whole body onto my tongue. I felt it get deeper inside her ass as I tried to make it as hard as I could.

"She obviously likes it in the ass and I am not gonna complain on that" I thought. I just loved girls that wanted it up their tight little assess. And for me it didn't matter if they wanted my tongue, my fingers or my cock up there - I' just shove anything I could up there with a happy smile on my face. To tell the truth not many girls had taken my cock up their ass, it was simply too big and frightening for most of them. But this little slut conductor, well I was pretty sure that I was gonna get my cock buried deep in her ass before this trip was over.

As my tongue got harder in her ass she started jumping up and down on it, forcing it deeper and deeper inside her little ass. I used my hands to help her spread her cheeks so that she could get it as deep as possible, then I moved my hands up to her tits and started pulling and twisting on her nipples - she loved it. Her ride on my tongue got wilder and her moans got louder, a lot louder. In fact the more I tugged at her nipples the loader she moaned.

This was great, here I was with my tongue buried in the ass of a gorgeous slim little brunette with an incredible body, yanking her breasts to make her squirm and moan as crazy as I ever heard it. She definitely was a slut that loved it rough and hard, and preferably in the ass. This was a night I would never forget...

Suddenly she just stopped her up and down movement on my tongue, looked at her watch and said: "Ooohh my god, I'll be right back! Don't move!" and she got her clothes on in what seemed like 5 seconds and then left my compartment.

"What the hell I thought?" But then as I noticed that the train slowed down and finally got to an halt I understood why she left. She still had to do her chores as a conductor... Well, I just hoped that she would be coming back...

*************

"Now where were we?" she asked as she step in and in a swift movement dropped all her clothes.

"I think you where trying to get off with your ass on my tongue" I answered.

"Aaahhh Yes, it felt great- don't get me wrong, but pretty small" she said with a smirk on her face. "How about you'll stick some other part of you up my tight little ass?"

"Well..." I said as she leaned over and put my cock in her mouth. She bobbed her head up and down a couple of times and let her tongue move around like if it was a lollipop - and I guess it was, to her. "be my guest".

"MMmmmm I just love a big cock up my ass" she said as she spit on my cock and then got into position. She was facing me and grabbed my hands and put them on her beautiful breasts. "Squeez 'em... hard!" she said as she lowered, or more accurate, pushed herself down on my cock. In one movement she had buried my cock to the hilt in her ass. I had never experienced such a thing before, the feeling of a young girl just pushing her body, thanks to her ass, all the way down on me in one single movement. As if that wasn't enough she directly started to ride my cock with her tight little anal hole. In a matter of seconds she was bumping up and down like a kid on one of those crazy carousels in a theme park.

I did my part. I grabbed her breasts and started squeezing them.

"Ooohhh YES!! Harder! Squeez my fucking breasts! SMASH THEM YOU BASTARD!!" she was really something else. I tugged at her nipple with one hand and started smacking the tit with my other. "OOOOOHHHHH YES!!! HARDER!!! MORE!! COME ON YOU FUCKING ASSLICKER!!!" I was yanking her nipples and squeezing them as hard as I could and she just seemed to get more and more turned on.

"RAM THAT BIG FOOT LONG COCK HARDER IN MY ASS!! COME ON SHOVE IT IN HARDER!! MAKE ME CUM WITH THAT BIG THING IN MY ASS!!"

She moved her hand over to her purse and pulled out a chocolate covered milk ball. She licked at it and then swiftly shoved it up her pussy. I could feel it pushing against my cock from the in side. She took one more and stuffed in her pussy and then a third one. After that she quickly moved off my cock and inserted it in her pussy instead. I could feel the chocolate balls mashing around in there with my cock - this was one nasty slut!

"oOooooHHhhhhh Yeeeesssss" she started moaning out load. "OOooooohhhhh smash those chocolate balls deeper in my pussy! Ooooo I love it!! I gotta have a taste of it!!" She got of and turned around, I only got a quick look of my chocolate covered slimy cock before it vanished inside her mouth and throat. She was devouring my cock with all that brown slimy chocolate on it - it was an amazing feeling. After a couple of deep throating movements she pulled my cock out her mouth, licked her lips and smiled at me. "Again" she said. Then she jumped back on my cock and rode it for another minute before she moved and shoved my slimy cock deep in her throat again.

As she let my cock plop out of her mouth again she looked up at my face "My ass feels empty..." and then went back to sucking my cock deep into her mouth. I grabbed the bag of chocolate balls and roughly forced four of them straight up her tight little ass. Then I pinched her nipples hard and said "You better get that little anal hole of yours on top of that cock NOW!!" But she just kept sucking my cock. Not that I didn't enjoy it, but I had other plans for her.

"I told you TO COME AND SIT YOUR ASS ON MY HARD MEAT, I want to feel those chocolate balls get creamy with my cock" I said twisting her nipples until she started whining a little. "After it all has mixed nicely you'll get to suck it clean again - so don't you worry you little nasty fucking bitch!!!" Before she was able to move away from her position and into the new one I pulled her left nipple hard, jutting it to all sides, and using my free hand to smack her beautiful big breast.

"OOOoooWWWwww ooooHHHhhhaaa!" was all that came out her mouth. So I did it again, and again, and again... until I saw her breast change into a bright red colour – still holding on hard to her nipple. I tell you this little slut was loving it!

"Now come and sit that ass of yours where it belongs, and you better get it all the way on there in the first motion" I told her as I lay down on my back again. In a couple of seconds she turned facing my feet, lunged her ass onto my rock hard cock and buried it all the way. Now she was leaning forward towards my feet, actually trying to fit my toes in to her mouth (and I tell you... those where not very clean or smelling very good after a full day on the walk) and licking them like crazy. I took the given opportunity and started whacking her ass with my palms. First one side, then the other. This seemed to make her go even wilder and she was humping my rod like a jackhammer.

On her asses rise, I could actually see the chocolate slime starting to drip out of her ass and onto my balls. That view got me so hot that I felt the cum building in my balls. My biggest problem was to decide if I should shoot it in her mouth while cleaning my dirty cock, or if I should cum in her ass and then make her eat it all. But, fortunately I never had to take that call. Instead she pulled her right hand behind her and shoved quickly two fingers up her ass, pushing hard against my cock making it starting to burst out all the gooey stuff in there. At the same time she noticed that I was filling her chocolate filled ass with my cum she quickly got of, turned and dove down on my cock. I only got a quick glimpse of my chocolate glistening meat pole – but it was enough to see that it almost looked like it was covered in dark brown shit (which I probably would have thought if I hadn't pushed those chocolate balls in there myself a couple of minutes ago). But she didn't care, she just deep throated that thing and forced her tiny throat all the way down my pubes.

My balls were emptying what was left in them in her hungry mouth. All the while she was sucking on my cock she had her green eyes fixated on my face and as she withdrew the dirty meat she smiled at me with a mixture of chocolate and cum on her red lips.

"Mmmmm I love it" she said licking my balls.

"Well, I don't believe that your ass is empty and clean yet, so you better get that nasty mixture out of there and eat it like the good little cum slut you are" I told her. It didn't take her many seconds before she had her fingers deep inside her ass groping and collecting what she could. She then withdrew and stuffed her whole hand in her mouth licking and smacking loudly on it. It was a nasty but beautiful sight, and if I wouldn't have been as tired as I was after all this I probably would have liked watching her for another 10-15 minutes eating chocolate covered cum from her own ass. Instead I pulled out my card from the pants on the floor, handed it to her saying "Give me a call next time your train stops in my town" and then threw her clothes out from the compartment and gave her a big push with my foot on her ass, locking the door after her.

*************

Please drop me a line for any feedback, good or bad and let me know if there is any interest of reading more about the little slutty conducter..

/Mr_fred