The Natalie Incident Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She giggled and flicked her finger lightly against my ribs. ‘I love all your tacky lines.’

‘They’re the only ones I know honey.’

She giggled again, and rubbed her head against my shoulder, yawning gently and causing her breath to tickle the light hair on my chest. We held each other tightly, and I loved the feel of her on me, her leg drawn up between my thighs, her toes like feathers on my skin. I stroked her and closed my eyes and thought only of good things. Any problems I might have had seemed like a world away. Just when I thought she’d gone back to sleep she spoke again.

‘My parents really liked you.’

‘Did they?’ I said, and she nodded. ‘Your Dad’s a cool guy,’ I added.

‘Mom thought you were a real gentleman.’

‘How little she knows me.’

‘Yeah, she’ll learn,’ whispered Natalie, raising her head and kissing my cheek.

‘Seriously, I’m glad they thought I was okay,’ I said. ‘I was worried about meeting them.’

Nat ran her fingers across my chest. ‘I know you were, but they really liked you,’ she repeated, ‘and it means a lot to me that they did.’ I felt her body relax against mine once more, soft and deliciously warm. ‘I want them to approve of my boyfriend.’

In the darkness a smile spread across my face and my heart began to beat just that little bit faster.

‘What are you grinning about?’ said Natalie.

‘How can you tell I’m grinning?’

‘I can sense it.’

I slid a couple of inches down the silk sheet until I was facing her in the blackness, the tip of my nose almost touching her own. ‘You’ve never said that before,’ I whispered. ‘I guess it must agree with me.’

‘What must?’ she said, and I could hear the tease in her voice.

It made my pulse race just to say it. ‘Being your boyfriend.’

‘You are,’ she breathed, as her parted lips met mine, soft pressure against my mouth and the tip of her tongue tickling against my own. Then her tongue was darting across my neck in tiny trails and I shuddered as she licked one of my most sensitive spots, just beneath my earlobe. I pulled her tighter against me and felt her hard little nipples pushing into my chest, and as she stretched her lean body against me my rapidly increasing erection brushed against her inner thigh.

‘You can’t be horny again?’ Her breath was soft in my ear.

‘How can I not be?’ I replied, ‘when you’re doing that to me?’

‘I suppose this doesn’t help,’ she said, and slowly lifted her thigh until it started to push between my legs . Her skin slid over mine, until the top of her thigh was very lightly brushing the hair on my balls. She started to caress me lightly, softly, and in seconds I was fully hard.

‘No, it doesn’t,’ I said, and grazed her nipple with my thumb.

‘Thought not,’ she said, and after another brief caress she moved her leg over my waist and pulled herself up and onto my body in one smooth movement. I could feel her short pubic hair on my abdomen, and as she squirmed against me a tiny smear of wetness hit my skin. I ran my fingers along her back and up onto the curve of her butt, and she wriggled delightfully against me as I closed my palms over the velvet skin off her ass. Her thighs spread across me, held me, and then her lips were against my ear once more and her hair was across my face as she wet my skin with her tongue. She raised herself, hands on my shoulders, and in the dark her shadow looked down at me as she pushed her weight backwards. A moment later the head of my erection brushed dampness, and I moaned as Natalie moved the wet entrance of her vagina against my dick, letting me slip inside her for just the slightest moment before moving away from me. Her stomach rubbed against mine as she moved her hips gently back and forth, and as I pulled her buttocks apart and exposed her she let forth a barely audible gasp. Then, in one easy movement, she lowered her mouth to my throat and slid backwards. She sank onto me, and I felt her body shudder beneath my hands.

‘I love the feel of you in me,’ she whispered, and as a reply I held her hips firmly and pulled my body as deeply into her as I could, and as she jerked upwards I locked my mouth over a nipple, sucked gently. Her hands grabbed at my hair as I alternated my tongue against her breasts, and the sheet fell away from her shoulders as we sat up in the middle of the bed. Natalie was locked against me, legs wrapped around my waist, and I dug my fingers into her skin as I felt my penis slide ever deeper inside her.

The tip of Natalie’s nose touched my own as she looked deeply into my eyes, and although dark I believed I could see her irises spark in the blackness. Her breath was hot against my face, quickening slightly as I pushed my hips upwards and jerked myself into her. Then it was my turn to shiver as she clenched her muscles in return, the wet grip of her tight pussy holding me like a vice.

For a couple of minutes we sat that way, taking pleasure in the feel of each other, of being as close to each other as was possible. She tickled her nails across my back as I lined her throat with licks and kisses, working my way upwards until my mouth was against her lips once more. Our kissing began gently and then quickly became more passionate as we started to rock slightly against each other, barely moving. Natalie rested her forearms on my shoulders and started to lift herself up and down on me, but before she could find a rhythm I pulled her down once more onto aching shaft. I held her waist tightly and began to slide her over me, the muscles bunching in my arms as I took her weight on my body. I wanted to hold her, to give this gorgeous girl that I was rapidly losing my heart to all the pleasure that I could. To make her feel as amazing as she did to me.

The position we were in meant that Natalie’s clit was rubbing against me everytime I lowered her sticky vagina back onto me, and it wasn’t long before her gasps became more frequent in my ear. Sexy little cries of passion that were so exciting I was amazed that I didn’t come there and then. I felt her legs start to shake against me, and I knew she was getting close. I rolled a nipple across my tongue before suddenly sucking hard on the tight skin, and I felt a droplet of her sweat land on my cheek as she threw her head backwards. That tiny bead of moisture seemed to be the signal for my own orgasm to start approaching, and I willed myself to hold back, to let Natalie come first. She slammed her body down onto mine, and I knew that I was about to explode.

And then her hands were pulling at my skin and her whole body was trembling. I thrust upwards and was rewarded with a soft moan from Natalie’s throat followed by the blissful sensation of hot fluid flooding my dick. The bedclothes rippled around us as I ground her into me, and everytime her crotch beat down on me she became more sticky and cried louder, until I could stand it no more. I fell back onto my elbows and felt my orgasm rush forth, an almost unbearable sense of pleasure, and then I ejaculated hard with streams of come that shot deeply into Natalie, causing her to collapse across my sweat-soaked chest.

We lay still for a few moments, and then Nat pulled herself off me and rolled over onto her back. I raised my arm and she snuggled against me, running her fingers lazily over my stomach, down through my pubic hair and over the base of my shaft, still wet with the combination of our come. Very gently, she started to work it into my skin, her fingers massaging my balls with the lightest of touches that would soon have had me hard again save for the fact I was completely spent.

‘Are you trying to kill me?’ I said, bending my head and kissing her hair.

‘I’ve got to keep your skin soft.’

‘Baby, with you around I’m never going to be soft.’

She giggled, and held me in her hand while we kissed again. Just as I was considering going for another round, the sound of the church clock striking came once more, and Nat broke the kiss.

‘Maybe that means time’s up?’ she whispered.

I nodded. ‘Four o’clock. We’d better get some rest if you want to see the daylight tomorrow.' I paused and considered. ‘Well, if I want to see tomorrow.'

We pulled the covers back around us in a messed-up bundle, and I molded myself against her back once again, a position I loved to be in ever since our first night spent together, a night that now seemed so long ago. And as I lay there trying to think exactly when that time had been, and how differently my life had progressed since then, I drifted peacefully away.

**********

The night rain had cleared and been replaced with opaque rays of sunshine that were creeping slowly over the bed when I awoke. I lay still for a couple of minutes and allowed myself to do no more than look over towards the window; I was in such a perfect state of warmth and comfort that I was loathe to break it. Eventually I moved my hand and found Natalie’s fingers, stroked her skin for a time and then turned my head towards her. She was on her front again, her face obscured into the pillow, and I pushed her hair back behind her ear and brushed the tip of my finger against the tiny dark mole that contrasted against the fresh whiteness of the skin on her cheek. I kissed the mark softly, looked at her sleeping peacefully for just a moment more, and then tucked the covers up over her shoulders while I slid out of the bed.

Last night we’d done nothing more than undressed and gone to bed, and our bags were still neatly against the wardrobe where the porter had placed them. I unzipped my slightly battered leather holdall and rooted around until I found my toilet kit, and then pulled out some clothes that would have benefited from laundry and a hot iron. I laid some decent jeans and a black shirt across the back of a chair and hoped that some of the creases would drop out, and then crossed to the bathroom.

I showered quickly, brushed and flossed and spent a bemused couple of minutes sniffing and examining all off the expensive-looking complimentary stuff that stood on the marble shelf beneath the large mirror, and then returned to the bedroom. I hadn’t made any conscious effort to be quiet, but Natalie was still fast asleep in the position that I’d left her. I glanced at the clock on the bedside table and saw it was nearly nine. I couldn’t see any point in waking her though, she obviously needed the sleep, and as far as I knew we had no schedules to keep.

Although I was still tired myself, I think it was pure excitement that had got me out of bed. I still couldn’t really believe that I was here, overseas in one of Europe’s premier cities with nothing more challenging in my near future than to spend time with a girl I was crazy about. My girlfriend Natalie. Could I really say that? I couldn’t stop smiling as I pulled on clean underwear and let that statement run around my thoughts, and decided that I could. In the middle of the night, almost as if in a dream, she’d called me her boyfriend, and that was something that made me feel very good indeed.

I watched the scene through the window while I buttoned my shirt and rolled the sleeves up over my forearms to hide some of the creases. The weather wasn’t spectacular but the sun that had woken me was still there, casting reflections on the barely moving water of the canal. An old lady with deeply tanned skin was selling flowers from a cart that was covered in a spectrum of colour, and people moved back and forth along the small street bordering our building. Some were dressed in suits and were obviously heading for a day of business, others were more casual in their appearance and manner, walking beneath the green-tinted trees and just enjoying the morning. There were very few cars around, and that made for a quiet ambiance, and I struggled to grasp that I was actually in the centre of a major capital. I could see the atmosphere; now I wanted to taste it.

There was some beautifully designed stationary on the dresser, and I quickly scrawled Natalie a small note telling her that I was downstairs, crossed a couple of kisses beneath my words and left it on the pillow next to her. I found the room key, took one final look at her sleeping form, and closed the door quietly behind me.

Last night I’d been so tired and disorientated that I hadn’t really taken in the details of the hotel, and as I descended a wide spiral staircase that was covered in heavy crimson carpet and much polished wood I could see just what a superb place we were in. Everything was neat and uncluttered, the furniture obviously antique and expensive, and the building itself didn’t seem to be much more than a large, exclusive house. Our room was on the top floor, the third, and as I descended I counted only six more numbered doors. The walls of the staircase were decorated with artwork that showed what I assumed to be past and present views of the city, and I passed no-one else as I headed downwards.

The stairs finished in the lobby, frosted glass doors giving a view of the canal, a couple of huge leather sofas, and a small reception growing out of the marble floor. Healthy looking foliage everywhere. Behind the desk was a youngish man wearing a neat suit, and he looked up as I stood taking everything in.

‘Good morning, Sir.’ His smile was friendly and his accent heavy, although it didn’t affect his excellent English. I crossed over to him.

‘Morning,’ I said, and held my hand out, which he shook warmly. ‘Good looking day.’

He nodded. ‘It’s going to be warm and dry, much better than last night. I hope the rain didn’t keep you awake?’

I shook my head and suppressed a smile, remembering instantly what had kept me awake. ‘No, not at all. It’s a beautiful room.’

‘Thankyou.’

I looked around me, almost pointlessly, and he waited until I had turned back to face him, as if he knew what I was going to ask next. ‘Please don’t think this is a dumb question,’ I said, ‘but where are we?’

His laugh was so polite and friendly that I couldn’t help but smile myself. ‘You’re in Amsterdam.’

‘Could you be more specific? All I saw last night was blurred lights and buildings.’

He quickly moved from behind the desk, revealing to me the rest of his incredibly smart grey suit and a pair of shoes with a shine that could cause blindness if you stared for too long. It made me feel as if I should tuck my shirt in. There was a leather bound folder on the desktop, and he stood next to me and opened it, folded out a detailed map of the city on the surface before us.

‘Amsterdam,’ he said, brushing the back of his hand across the entire map, ‘and we are here.’ His finger pointed to a small maze of blue lines in the centre of the city that I took to indicate canals. ‘This area is called Jordaan. You have many sights and shops around you,’ his finger draw a larger circle around the area, ‘but here is nice and quiet. Very relaxing.’

I glanced up at him, and my enthusiasm was genuine. ‘Looks fantastic.’

‘I think you’ll love it. But why stare at a map?’ He pointed towards the doors. ‘As you said, it’s a beautiful day.’

The clock on the wall behind the desk read a quarter after nine. ‘I’m guessing we’re too late for breakfast,’ I said. ‘My girlfriend is sleeping and I-’

‘You can eat whenever you want,’ the clerk interrupted, ‘there’s no restrictions on the dining here, a chef is always available. Miss Portman and yourself must treat this as your home, Mr. Edwards.’

I looked at him with bemusement. ‘You know who I am?’

He nodded. ‘As guests, it’s my job to know who you are.’ If I’d heard that statement back in America I’d have taken it to sound tacky, overbearing falseness. This morning though, spoken by the genuinely friendly clerk, it came across as genuinely meant. I held my hand out again, and he shook it with a dry, firm palm. ‘What was your name?’ I said.

‘Dieter.’

‘Thankyou Dieter, very much.’ He gave me a relaxed salute and returned to his place behind the desk, and I span on my heel and headed for the frosted glass door. Just as I reached my hand out it swung outwards, held open by another well-dressed, middle-aged man this time wearing a peaked cap and who appeared as if he’d been hiding in the shadows. I hadn’t even seen him before I’d reached the door. I thanked him as I stepped out onto the stone steps, and he wished me a good morning as I passed him.

I fairly bounded down the steps and into the narrow pedestrian street, by this time unable to stop the grin that was spreading across my face. I wasn’t used to expensive places and people treating me Iike I was someone that mattered. I wondered if this was what rock stars felt like on a daily basis. Was this how it was for Natalie all the time? Although I wasn’t sure if I could stand it continuously, for the moment I was enjoying it immensely.

The sunlight sparkled off the water as I stood against a chain fence and looked across the water. Away to my left the canal curved gently out of view, and the tall houses that lined the route curved with it, their white-painted brickwork reflecting the morning light and making me squeeze my eyes against the glare. To my right the canal continued a straight line, interspersed at regular intervals with small bridges that arched from one side to the other. There were masses of willows lining the route, the light breeze making their bows dance back and forth. I heard birds call, a bicycle bell ringing behind me, and very little traffic. People passed on foot, and I watched a young guy buy flowers from the stall next to the hotel entrance. There was pollen in the air, and somewhere across the water I smelt baking bread and fresh coffee, and I breathed it in deeply.

I’d never really traveled as much as I’d meant too. Who had? I’d been to Alaska after I’d finished school, and spent a few weeks doing the usual backpacker trail around Australia, but mostly I’d only seen various parts of the United States. And as much as I loved my country, wherever you went it was still effectively home. Okay, so maybe I couldn’t level that statement at Texas, but you get what I’m saying. It was immediately obvious to me, however, that Europe was very different to anywhere I’d previously been. I was amazed by the cleanliness of the place and the peace and quiet. I knew that Amsterdam had a reputation for dope, and I wondered if I’d inadvertently smoked something. I’d never felt this relaxed in a place so quickly.

For the next few minutes I did nothing except lean against the canal railings and absorb the scene. I felt the cool metal against my forearms, the breeze and sun alternating their power against the back of my neck, and the fresh air filling my lungs as I made myself breathe steadily and consciously. Something rose in the shallows, and I saw a flash of silver and then ripples pushing out in expanding circles. The effect was mesmerizing, and I kept my gaze on the water and watched for anything else move, until I felt a hand on the small of back.

I came out of my almost trance-like state and turned around quickly. Natalie was there, her hair loose and falling across her forehead, her eyes still slightly red after just waking, dressed simply in grey sweats and a white t-shirt, and I thought instantly, just like I always did, that she was the most beautiful thing I’d ever seen. She leant into me and turned her face up to mine, and we kissed. At that moment the surroundings that I’d previously been so enthralled with just melted away.

‘Morning,’ she said, hugging me tightly.

‘You found my note?’

She shook her head and kept one arm around my waist as she moved next to me and we both stood overlooking the water. ‘What do you think?’

‘I think it’s even better now that you’re here.’

She gave me the smile that always floored me, and we kissed again. This time when our lips parted I didn’t let her pull away from me. Instead I kept my nose almost against her own and stared into her eyes. ‘Natalie?’