The Naturalist

Story Info
Young women meet a naturalist while camping.
2.2k words
4.06
36.7k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,516 Followers

The girls enjoyed hiking and camping. For their current holiday they had arranged to go on a camping trek through the national park. The idea was that they would follow a path that would take them right through the main section of the park, camping each night where-ever they fetched up. There were campsites provided along the way.

The young women were all in their early twenties, fit and healthy. OK. If pushed, Susan would admit to being a little over-weight, but if the men didn't mind, why should she? Marie and Ronnie might tease her about it but, they had to admit, her blonde hair and big breasts drew the men like flies.

"Hullo the camp," a voice called.

It was their third night out and they were quite deep in the park. They had pitched camp for the night and had a small fire going while they were cooking some dinner and coffee. They were quite startled when the voice rang out.

"Mind if I join you?" boomed the voice.

The girls looked at each other and shrugged.

"Come in if you're good looking," yelled Susan, "otherwise go home."

The girls giggled and watched to inspect their visitor.

To their startled eyes it looked as though a bear was approaching. A rather large bear. The figure soon revealed itself to be a rather large man dressed in an odd outfit.

"Hi," he said. "I'm Doctor Tom Andrews, but just call me Tom. I'm a naturalist, currently in the park doing a census of the animals and tracking the way they move through the park. In case you're wondering, this is a ghillie suit. It helps me blend into the background."

He flashed a good natured smile at the girls.

"If you can overlook the odd clothing you will notice that I'm really incredibly handsome. That's why I accepted your kind invitation. I have a mug. Do you have some hot coffee I can put in it?"

"Take a seat," laughed Ronnie. "The coffee is in the pot and, yes, it's still hot. Help yourself."

"So tell me," she continued, "what is an incredibly handsome doctor such as yourself doing wandering through the woods counting bears instead of wandering around a campus counting co-eds?"

Tom settled down with a mug of coffee and told the girls a bit about the research he was doing. They in turn told him about their own explorations of the park and the foursome blended well together, chatting and getting to know a bit about each other.

After an hour or so Tom spoke up.

"I've been wandering around in the park in this ghillie suit for about three weeks now. It's going to be a relief to get out of it for a while, while I get a bit of nookie. Which one of you would like to volunteer for some friendly exercise?"

There was dead silence for a moment as the girls glanced at each other. Then Susan expressed the general feeling.

"I'm sorry, Tom, but it appears that you may have gathered the wrong impression about us. We're not interested in a bit of exercise, as you put it. I think it might be time for you to leave now."

"Hey, don't worry about it," said Tom. "I quite understand. It's the same with the co-eds. Some are willing and some aren't. Fortunately, I've never let unwilling stop me. I'll take her," he added, nodding to Ronnie.

This time the silence was even more marked as the girls went so still they didn't even seem to breathe.

"What do you mean by that?" asked Ronnie carefully.

"Just that. I learnt early in my career that if you don't get any volunteers, pick someone. I've picked you, so you might like to start undressing."

"But we just said we aren't going to have sex with you. What part of 'no' did you fail to understand?"

"The part where it disagrees with what I want," said Tom, smiling. "I'm hornier than a mink on heat and you're going to assist me here, like it or not. But you probably will like it. I'm quite good, you know."

"What you're talking about is rape," pointed out Marie. "You go to jail for rape."

"Only if it's reported," returned Tom, "and I doubt you'll bother reporting it. Just too, too, much publicity. Now will you please start getting your clothes off, woman?"

The three girls looked at each other again, upset and puzzled.

"You don't really think we're going to co-operate with you, do you?" asked Susan.

"Well, yes," said Tom. "What choice do you have? What else can you do? Run into the woods? I'd find one of you easily enough. I'm very experienced at moving through the woods.

Are you going to scream? Who's going to hear you?

And I'm quite sure the three of you won't want to actually fight me over this. She might struggle a bit when I take her, but that's all."

"What makes you think the three of us won't fight you?" demanded Marie.

"Self-preservation," said Tom, with a truly nasty smile. "If the three of you tried to fight me I'd have to knock a couple of you out and then have my exercise with whoever was left, and that might be you. As it is, all you have to do now is sit back and relax while Ronnie and I play."

The three girls took another look at Tom, suddenly realizing just how big he was. And it didn't look as though much of it was fat. It probably wasn't if he'd been hiking around the park for the past few weeks.

"By the way," Tom added, speaking directly to Ronnie. "If you were to turn and bolt for it I'd just grab one of the others. Do you really want to do that to them?"

Suddenly Tom made a move. Before Ronnie could dodge he had hold of her arm.

"Now why don't you two sit down? You can watch while we play."

Tom tugged at the front of his ghillie suit. There was a ripping sound and it split straight down the centre.

"Velcro," said Tom, grinning at the girls as he swiftly stripped off the suit. Stepping out of it he turned to Ronnie.

He easily caught her wrists and, holding them behind her back in one of his hands, he started undoing her jeans. With the jeans unfastened, he quickly pulled Ronnie's t-shirt up and off, followed quickly by her bra.

Keeping one eye on Susan and Marie, who were standing next to the fire watching, shocked that he was actually doing this, he addressed the problem of Ronnie's jeans.

"Now I could take your jeans off myself," he explained, "but it would be time-consuming and I might hurt you yanking at them. They're definitely coming off, no matter what you want, so why not be sensible and take them off yourself."

Ronnie looked helplessly at Susan and Marie. All they could do was look back, the same helplessness plain on their faces. With a groan, Ronnie started easing her jeans down, doing her best not to pull her panties down with them. Not that she thought that would help for long.

With her jeans off, Ronnie stood there, waiting to see what was next. It wasn't long in coming. Gentle pressure on her shoulders encouraged her to sink down to her knees, whereupon a gentle push between her shoulder blades sent her over onto all fours.

"Just stay like that," murmured Tom, sinking down to kneel behind her.

He pulled Ronnie's panties down, running his hand over her mound while he did so. His own underpants were then pushed down, finally freeing his erection.

Ronnie looked up at the sound of Susan and Marie gasping.

"What?" she asked, seeing the pair staring with some sort of mixture of shock and sympathy on their faces. And they weren't staring at her, but behind her.

Ronnie turned to see what they were looking at, but her view was blocked by Tom moving closer to her. She felt his hand on her, easing apart her lips, and she cursed him under her breath while she waited for the assault to begin.

Tom eased himself into position, throwing a taunting smirk at the two young women watching, knowing that they were envisaging themselves in Ronnie's position, kneeling and waiting for him to enter. He eased forward until the head of his cock was resting against Ronnie, right where he was holding her lips apart. He could feel her tense slightly as he brushed against her.

Ronnie could feel Tom pressing against her, lightly at first but with a gradually increasing pressure. She could feel her passage yielding to that pressure, letting Tom inside her. She could feel herself stretching, trying to accommodate him.

God, he felt enormous. Just how big was he, anyway? She had a nasty suspicion that she now knew why Susan and Marie had been looking so shocked. Not because she was getting screwed in front of them but because of what was going to screw her.

Ronnie found she was groaning softly as Tom continued to advance inside her. He was already deeper inside her than she'd ever know before and he didn't seem to be stopping. She wriggled slightly, trying to adjust her position to allow him entry without breaking anything. She heard him laugh at her movements, and he pressed in even further.

Ronnie was just about ready to scream when she felt Tom's groin rubbing against her. Finally he had settled into place. If he ever goes to a prostitute, she thought viciously, I hope she charges him by the inch.

Now that Tom was fully inside her he seemed to be content to just hold there.

"I like to give them some time to settle before I really start pleasuring them," Tom commented to Susan and Marie, waving towards where he was joined to Ronnie. "Wishing it was you now, are we, now that you've seen what I've got?"

Susan and Marie glanced at each other, neither willing to answer that question. If they told him what they really thought they were afraid he might get a little hostile. Tom being friendly was bad enough, as Ronnie was discovering.

Ronnie felt a firm slap on her bottom.

"Time to get the show on the road, honey," Tom said. "Let's go."

Ronnie squealed with dismay as she felt Tom pull back and then slam into her. God, he could bludgeon her to death if she wasn't careful. Hastily adjusting her stance, Ronnie did her best to meet Tom's mighty thrust.

It was fortunate that his hands were closed over her hips and helping hold her steady, as he was hitting her so hard she was afraid he'd be driving her around the campsite.

Slowly, too slowly for her peace of mind, Ronnie adjusted to Tom's eager presence. She found herself adjusting, rising to meet his thrusts, at last riding his cock instead of being battered by it. She was still squealing when he drove into her, but her squeals now had a touch of excitement to them.

Now that his victim was participating properly and doing her part, Tom reached around and his big hands closed over her breasts, squeezing them. Then he set to work in earnest.

Susan and Marie watched, horrified, yet excited, as Tom pounded relentlessly against Ronnie. They could hear the note of excitement creeping into her squeals and knew that Tom has won this round. He had Ronnie cooperating eagerly, her bottom bouncing up and down enthusiastically as he took his pleasure from her.

Ronnie climaxed. Her body convulsed under Tom's driving need while she shrieked, a tempest of feeling running through her. She sagged forward, feeling Tom still moving inside her.

Then he was disengaging. Pulling free, Tom rolled Ronnie onto her back and hovered over her, cock lightly touching her while she slowly came down from her climax.

Ronnie blinked, trying to gather her wits about her. She was lying on her back with Tom leaning over her. Why? Her eyes flickered down to where he was just touching her pussy and she registered the size of the cock leaning towards her. Her squeal of alarm was apparently the signal that Tom had been waiting for and he drove vigorously forward, sliding back into her with a single movement.

Ronnie squealed and bucked under the new invasion, not wanting to take it lying down. Too late, an idle thought told her. That's exactly how you're taking it.

Tom was now pumping Ronnie steadily. Ronnie had had her climax and now he felt entitled to his. He moved harder and faster, driving himself towards his climax, feeling Ronnie once again responding, her sensitive flesh reacting to the continued assault.

Ronnie was lost again and she knew it. A climax was coming, sweeping down upon her rapidly, called by Tom's rampart rampage upon her body. She could feel him speeding up and tensing and she screamed as he let loose within her, hot seed flushing through her, and she screamed again as the hot splash triggered another climax.

Susan and Marie stood quietly, watching Tom disengaging and standing. He looked them over thoughtfully.

"Will you girls be staying long in the park?" he asked. "If so, it might be nice if we meet up for coffee again some night. I'll look forward to it."

Tom turned and vanished into the park while Marie and Susan crossed to help Ronnie to tidy herself up.

Ashson
Ashson
8,516 Followers