The Naughtiest Schoolgirl Ch. 02

Story Info
Abby's been caught having a dirty little threesome.
2.2k words
4.34
128.2k
11
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/13/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“This might seem like a stupid question, but what the hell is going on here?”

I toppled from my position just above Megan’s tongue and landed at the feet of the head master Mr Keele. I couldn’t speak. My mouth dried up, I felt like I had swallowed my tongue. I looked round at my fellow roommates. Both faces had gone completely white.

“Get dressed immediately, and return to your own rooms. Abby. A word.”

Mr Keele followed me down the corridor and entered my room behind me. All I could think was that I was going to be expelled. What would my parents think?

“Ms Weston, I want to know exactly what took place in Wendy’s room this evening. I will ask only once, and I expect an answer. Otherwise I will have no choice but to inform your parents.”

I didn’t have any choice. So I started to tell exactly what had gone on. I was sitting on the edge of my bed describing everything to Mr Keele, who was sitting on a chair opposite me, pretty much as I have to you. About half way through my story, Mr Keele came and sat on the bed next to me. We were so close our thighs were touching. I guess I should describe Mr Keele at his point. He’s pretty old, like 40 or something. He dresses like all men do that age. Always very smartly. Infact my friends and I always have a good laugh at the way he always wears a three-piece suit, waistcoat and everything! Well tonight was no different, until he took off his jacket and waistcoat, and started unbuttoning his shirt. I stopped my story at this point. I was so shocked. But all he said was “Keep talking Ms Weston”. It was weird; his voice was the same husky voice Megan had used earlier. So I carried on, but I kept watching Mr Keele. He had unbuttoned the top three buttons on his shirt and then he started on his trousers!!! Again I stopped talking. I could see the bulge under his zipper where he was touching.

“Okay Ms Weston, since you seem so interested in what I’m doing why don’t you talk about that instead.”

To be honest I was still feeling really hot from earlier, my pussy still hadn’t seen any action, and Mr Keele was making me feel even hornier. So I thought, “What the hell!”

“Well sir, it appears to me that you’re touching yourself.”

“Where?”

“Down there.”

“What’s down there? Tell me!”

“Your penis sir” I whispered, I was getting really hot.

“That’s right, Abby. My cock’s down there. Would you like to see it?”

“Yes sir.”

Then he pulled out his cock. It was huge!!! Way bigger than Wendy’s vibrator. It was really thick and long. Suddenly all I could imagine was touching it. I wanted to taste it, smell it. I wanted to fuck it; if it would fit.

“Well Abby. What do you think?”

“It’s so big!” Was the only thing I could think to say.

“Would you like to touch it?”

“Yes sir” I said. I could fell a damp patch forming in my knickers, just like the one on Megan’s pants.

“Okay then. Have you ever held a cock before Abby? Do you know how to hold one? Here I’ll show you.” Then he took my hand closed it around his cock, and ran it down the length of it. It was so soft! I heard him gasp like he was enjoying it. So I started running my hand up and down it a bit faster.

“Oh god Abby. For someone who’s never given a hand job before, you’re a natural!”

I started to squeeze a bit harder as I continued to stroke his cock, which seemed to grow even harder and bigger in my hand.

“Oh Jesus Abby. Wait, stop. Lie down on the bed.”

So I did as he asked. I don’t know why, but something made me unbutton my shirt, and take it off.

“That’s it, bra too.” He moaned as he knelt above me. So I did it. I took my bra off too. I reached for his cock again, but he said “no.” That I had to pull and pinch my nipples instead. I already knew how nice it felt when I did that. So I didn’t mind. I just watched to see what he’d do next. He knelt above me and started wanking himself. He was going really fast. It was making me so horny, I couldn’t help my self so I reached down under my skirt, slipped my hand under my pants, and slid my fingers inside me. Mr Keele must have liked watching me do that because almost immediately he came all over my tits! It would have been pretty gross if I hadn’t been so horny. After he had cum, I assumed that would be it. But instead he pushed my skirt over my waist and pulled my pants off.

“So. During your little escapade in the other room, did any of the girls eat your pussy?”

(God I wish they had), “No sir.”

“Well, we’ll have to fix that now shan’t we.”

I noticed that his cock had grown smaller now. It was no longer hard and thick. The cum was starting to dry in on my chest too, but I barely noticed, because then Mr Keele grabbed my legs and pulled them over his shoulders, and put his face right against my hot little pussy. He breathed in deeply, “Ms Weston you have the sweetest pussy I’ve ever smelt, look how wet it is. I can’t wait to slide my tongue inside to see if you taste as good as you smell.”

Then he slid a finger all the way inside me, pulled it out and sucked it. “Mmmm, just as I thought, sweet as honey” I knew I shouldn’t be letting Mr Keele stick his tongue inside my pussy, he was my teacher, and I knew everyone would think he was too old, but I didn’t care! Having his tongue lick my burning hot clit was the best thing I’d ever felt! I could feel the juices from my pussy start to trickle down my thighs. I was still worried about whether his cock would fit, but I pushed that to the back of my mind for now. He had stopped sucking my clit and was pushing his finger into me again;

“Abby you’re such a good girl. But you know you can’t tell anyone about this don’t you. You would get in a lot of very serious trouble if anyone found out what a dirty little girl you really are. I don’t want that to happen, so I promise not to tell anyone either. Okay?”

“Uh-huh.”

He was starting to squeeze another finger inside me, stretching me, invading me. God I wanted to be fucked. I wanted him to stab me with his thick cock and take my virginity away. I started moaning as he squeezed his fingers in and out of my tight pussy. Then I felt a third finger,

“I’ve got to stretch you so I can fit my big cock inside you. But don’t worry, I’m taking it slowly, so it won’t hurt.”

It didn’t hurt it felt fantastic, suddenly I felt dirty, I wanted to tell him to take his fingers out and let me suck the pussy juices from them. I wanted to tell him that I wanted to be stretched, that I wanted to feel his throbbing prick being crushed by my pussy. That I wanted to eat his prick and have him cum all over my face! But I didn’t. I just groaned and begged him to put all his fingers inside me.

“Are you sure Abby? That might hurt? What with your pussy being so tight and virginal. But if that’s what you want.”

He was grunting as he spoke, his fingers working me faster and rougher and deeper than ever,

“Please Mr Keele!” I gasped as I watched his fourth finger disappear inside me. Then I felt a searing pain as his whole fist squeezed into me. I cried out, I didn’t mean to, I didn’t want him to think I couldn’t take it, but holy crap it hurt!!! I felt like I was going to tear! Then I cried out again as I felt his hand slap my bottom,

“Abby!” (Still grunting,) “Do you want the whole school to come running in here? Do you want everyone to see you with you skirt round your hips, your panties round your ankles and me with my fist inside you pussy!!! What would your parents say? Be quiet or I’ll stop! Do you want me to stop?”

“No sir.”

“Then shut up”

His hand pulled out of me, I panicked thinking he was going to stop, but at the same time, my pussy felt all bruised so it was kind of a relief. Do you know what I mean? Anyway, then I noticed his cock again. It was huge! Even bigger than last time! And all veiny, I probably would have giggled if I wasn’t scared he’d shout again, or slap my ass.

“So this is what you wanted Abby? You wanted to feel all grown up. Well I’ll let you feel it. I’ll make you Scream out like a big girl!”

It wasn’t too bad at first. It just felt like a big think finger and he was almost all in, when all of a sudden he slammed the rest of it into me without warning. Pain went searing through my body. It felt like he had ripped something inside of me! I really thought he had! It felt so bad! But I bit my lip and didn’t make a sound. I just let him pump his prick into me.

“That’s it. Good girl. You’re such a good girl.”

He was grunting again, and I could see beads of sweat running down his forehead. I hoped he wasn’t going to cum yet as I could feel something hot building inside me. My stomach was tingling and my clit was burning. I wondered if this was an orgasm. Don’t misunderstand me, I was loving it, I was just expecting a bit more of a bang! Anyway, at that moment he grabbed my knees and pulled my legs up again, so that my ankles were up round his neck. His cock was so far inside me now. It was hitting another bit of me inside. Making my tummy jump and contract.

“Oh God Mr Keele! I love it! I love being your little girl! Keep going, don’t stop, I think – I think, I think I’m having an…!!!!”

Well, after that I couldn’t talk! This feeling exploded inside me. I wish I could explain it to you. Every nerve in my whole body felt like it was being electrocuted! Then all the muscles in my tummy felt like they were melting! It was the best! The best ever!!!! I thought if that was sex then count me in!!! I figured that would be it. But he kept going, he had dropped my legs back down, and was lying his body down on top of me, still grunting and whining. My head kept banging off the headboard and my tits were flying about everywhere. I thought he was about to cum when he stopped. He didn’t say anything, he just took his dick out of me, grabbed me round my stomach and flipped me over. Then he pulled my hips up, so my ass was in the air and my face was on my mattress,

“Mr Keele. What are you doing – OWWW!! Mr Keele stop! Please stop! That hurts! Owwwwwwwww…!!!!!”

He was trying to squeeze his big cock into my ass. The pain was unbearable. This wasn’t the same as the last pain. There was no pleasure in this.

“Abby” His voice was really high pitched now“ Please keep quiet, I allowed you to cum, and now it’s my turn dammit! And if I want to fuck you up the ass then by God I will!”

Tears were running down my face. I turned my face and sobbed into my pillow. I couldn’t imagine why anyone would ever do this for fun. But slowly…really slowly, the pain disappeared and it started to feel quite nice. Not as nice as last time, but nice in a different way. I started to pant, as he rammed it in harder and harder, god this was pretty good!

“That’s it Abby, take it like a good girl. Do you like it? You do don’t you, you little slut!”

The dirty talk pushed me over the edge and I started cumming again, just as I felt his hot, salty seed squirt into my ass. Afterwards, I thought we would lie and cuddle like they do in the films. But he just pulled his dick out my ass with a pop, got dressed and left saying “Goodbye Abby, and good luck for the future. Excuse me, but I have two more young ladies to discipline. I believe I might let Megan lick my dirty cock clean.” I lay on my bed, panting, massaging his cum (dribbling out my ass...gross!) into my thighs, wondering what the future would hold. Now that I was out of school and a “grown up”…but I guess that’s another story! Bye!!!!

If you enjoyed my stories, please feel free to e-mail me; let me know what you think and any suggestions you may have for future stories. Oh and please DON’T FORGET TO VOTE!!!!! Cheers!