The Naughtiness Mandate

Story Info
A wife is told to go and be naughty.
3.1k words
3.95
59.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here she was, driving along the french country side by herself. Hard to believe it. Her thoughts kept flashing back to her discussion with her husband where he'd given her free reign to go do "something naughty". The only caveat he had given her was that she had to come back and tell him all about it where he promised her she had to have energy for one last fuck as she told the story.

She smiled to herself. Not exactly a tough caveat to live with.

She pulled into the Armagnac estate hoping that those two lovely french men were still running the show. She was the only car in the parking lot so pulled up immediately in front of the tasting door. Just as she remembered the place. Gorgeous stone buildings with ivy crawling up the sides.

She stepped out of the car and smoothed the summer dress she had purchased up in Paris with her husband. What a great first use of it. It was a little short for her normal tastes, but somehow that seemed appropriate for what she had in mind. A quick breeze was all it would take to expose the nice lingerie set she was wearing which she had also picked out with her husband. Perfect little red french panties with matching bra set . Tiny little pearls embroidered around the outside of the waste line and a tiny heart of pearls on the front ride where the cloth met the top of her pussy. Very inviting she thought and smiled to herself.

She walked into the tasting room and nobody was there. She peered around a little and called out "bon jour?". No response.

Hmph. She thought to herself. I do hope the french boys are still around. She peered through to the cask room and saw the huge trois orange barrel at the end of the barn-like structure. She wandered back in that direction and called "bon jour?" again. Still nothing as she walked on. Her shoes were making an echoing clack as she walked slowly back into the cask room.

Just as she about reached the barrel, she heard a conversation outside and in walked the two loveliest french men ever. Just as she remembered them and still in those simple blue overalls.

"Bon Jour" she said. and smiled at them.

The both stopped and looked at her and smiled back. Heart melting smiles.

"Hello" they both said in unison and smiled at each other at the jinx. "Are you here for a tour? Sorry nobody was here to meet you, it's not a busy time for us as far as tourism goes"

"No worries" Suzanne said "I've actually had a tour before, about 4 years ago and came back for second helpings" and smiled at her own inside joke. "I specifically remember this barrel of oranges here." she said and gestured at the large barrel she had been walking towards. She then stuck out her hand and said "My name is Suzanne".

"Ahh" said the slightly shorter of the two taking her hand in both of his and raising it to his lips for a kiss. "My name is Frederic and this is my cousin Adrien. I'm not surprised that you remembered the trois orange...it's gorgeous isn't it?"

"Yes" she said, thinking to herself...gorgeous indeed. "Could I peer in again?".

"Hmmm...we don't have the step ladder in place..." Frederic said.

"Perhaps you could just lift me up enough to peer over the edge?"

The two cousins looked at each other and shrugged as if to say "why not? we love crazy americans".

Adrien took her by the hand and led her over to the barrel since he was the taller of the two and put both hands on her waist. The heat from his hands, or maybe just the mental image of his hands, seared through her little sun dress and made her flush with some dirty thoughts. "Ready?" he asked.

"Oui" she said and he hosted her by the waste up to the edge of the barrel. She had the perfect mental picture of her panty clad red ass being visible to him about at eye level as she peered over the edge of the barrel.

"Do you like the view?" they called from below as Adrien held his hands on her thighs in case she should slip. His fingers were now on her bare flesh below her sun dress.

"Do you?" she called back and blushed at her own forwardness.

There was a slight pause and then Frederic and Adrien both chimed in a soft "Oui" once again in unison.

Suzanne said "coming down now" and adrien lowered her to the ground. Her sun dress got caught on his uniform and rode up as he lowered to the ground until the both could see her red panties, pearl heart and all. The paused like that for a second and Suzanne giggled and pressed her ass back into Adrien.

His hands slid from her sides down the front of her thighs, across the red panties and back up under her sun dress. That simple move was enough to set every bell in Suzanne's head to ringing. She felt like they must be able to see the wetness through her panties and blushed at the thought again.

The free cousin walked towards her and raised his hand to her cheek and brushed it while Adrien still held her under the sun dress. "Perhaps we should retire for a picnic outside with some trois orange and Armagnac to sip?" he asked with a quizzical look on his face.

Suzanne blushed again and said sure. Next thing she knew, Adrien had swept her up in his arms and was carrying her outside. Apparently they had already been having a picnic and he carried her to the grass outside of the stone and ivy building to a blanket with some fruit spread out on plate to one side. He laid her down on the blanket and frederic followed a few seconds later with a bottle of trois orange and an extra glass for Suzanne.

He poured her a little and handed it to her. As she took the glass, the both lay down beside her, one on each side. Adrien kept his hand on her thigh and Frederic picked up a strawberry and fed it to Suzanne after she sipped her drink. A little of the juice from the berry slid down her chin and Frederic leaned forward and kissed it off her chin and flicked it with his tongue.

Adrien's hand was beginning to move up and down on her thigh, the sun dress slowly moving upwards with each stroke so once again her red panties were revealed.

Frederic picked up another strawberry and fed it to her again. This time he followed up with a kiss and his tongue darted inside of her mouth. Adrien's hand slid up the front of her dress on the outside and brushed against her breasts as it undid the tie down the front of the dress.

Suzanne moaned..better than she had even imagined it. As her dress loosened, she sat up slightly and Adrien pulled the dress off easily over her head and she was on display for them both. Frederic caressed her cheek and then took her in his arms and lowered her back to the blanket. Adrien, in the meantime, was letting his curls caress her tummy and was kissing up and down the side of her body very slowly while his hands also moved up and down, covering her in caresses.

Frederic kissed her again, this time with her completely on her back so he put a bit more force into it and the kiss was more passionate than probing this time. He sat up and unzipped his overalls and stood to take them off while Adrien's fingers had found Suzanne's nipple through her bra and was rubbing circles just around the outside.

She groaned as Frederic let his coveralls drop to the ground revealing the nicest body and only a pair of boxer briefs. He lowered back down and brought his fingers to the other breast and traced similar circles around her nipple while adrien stood and undressed in the same fashion.

Now they were all three on the ground, Adrien behind her with his erection pressing through his and her underwear firmly into the crack of her ass and she could see that Frederic was similarly stiff. She reached out and ran a finger nail along Frederic's cock as he kissed the line right above where here bra ended on her breast.

He undid the snap of her bra and both men took a breast in their hands/mouths and she lost herself in the pleasure of it. It was almost too much to take and she began to moan loudly again.

Somebody's hands, she had lost who at this point, began to slide down her red panties. One of them slid around behind her and lifted her into a sitting position while the other removed the panties from around her ankles. He was the perfect chair, except a chair with a stiffy. He caressed her breasts from behind while she could now see frederic naked in front of her. He lowered himself on top of her and slid inside as his weight settled on her.

She gasped as his cock filled her and his tongue began to play with one of the breasts that Adrien was holding/caressing. Frederic began a rhythmic motion that within seconds had driven her to the edge of orgasm. She began to half moan/half scream and he slowed his movement and Suzanne began to whimper. He pulled out completely and Suzanne gasped with the sensation of loss but only for a second.

Adrien lifted Suzanne more into his lap with his strong arms and began to slowly lower her onto his cock which was even larger than frederic's. The sensation instantly brought her back to the edge of orgasm as Frederic stood up in front of her. She opened her mouth as he came towards her and he put his cock in her mouth and she sucked on it while Adrien moved up and down inside of her. One of his hands was on her ass and the other was around her waist.

She came within seconds and so did frederic. She was screaming and grabbing his ass as he was coming in her mouth and she was bouncing up and down on Adrien. Slowly they all came to a stop with Suzanne half leaning on Frederic with a hand on his ass and his dick still in her mouth and she slowly sucked on him.

Adrien slid her off of his cock and lowered her down on to the blanket as the two men slid on to their sides on each side of her. One handed her her glass again and said "welcome to france." and they all chuckled and sipped their drinks.

Suzanne lay there breathing slowly, not feeling the need to move much. Adrien was taking strawberries out of the bowl and passing them over her lips and letting her nibble them without any rush. It was very intimate, barely sexual at as she was rather spent after what they had just done to her. She could still faintly taste Frederic's cum in her mouth but that was slowly being washed away by the sweetness of the strawberries and the lovely white wine they were serving her between nibbles.

She closed her eyes and laid back on the picnic blanket, letting another sigh escape her lips. Wow. She hadn't ever been with two guys before, let alone two gorgeous french guys in an idyllic french countryside setting. She hoped her husband's promise that she could be as naughty as she wanted would hold true, as long as she told him all the details when she got back to Paris. She felt a tingle in between her legs as she ran back through what they had just done to her so she could relate it to Marcus. A tingle that intensified when she pictured how hard he would get and how much that would fill her as she told him the details.

Wow again. She was starting to get turned on. That seemed impossible. That orgasm should have lasted her weeks it was so intense. Her breath shortened again as Adrien passed a half bitten strawberry over her nipple on the way to her lips again and, out of nowhere it seemed, she suddenly remembered Frederic since he was licking the strawberry juice that his cousin had just left on her breast.

This time things seemed to slow down. It was as if they had gotten the initial rush of excitement out of the way and were now setting about taking their time with her. Four male hands rubbing up and down her sides. Knee to hip, finger tips lightly brushing her pubic hair as they passed up her midriff to a breast. Nipples being played lightly like guitar strings as they strummed their way up to her cheeks and back down repeating their performance as they lowered. Four Hands! She opened her eyes to watch the tanned fingers contrasting against her white skin as they covered her in caresses. She gently laid her head back and closed her eyes again. It was almost too much to bear.

She startled, her eyes shooting back open again. It seems one of them had poured a small bit of white wine into her navel. Oh so cold but immediately warmed because his curly locks began to tickle her side as his tongue darted forward to lap the wine from her belly button. She twined her fingers up into his hair and pulled his face hard into her stomach and moaned. It was as if she were pulling him inside of her, only further up and not his cock. His tongue forceful against her stomach, drawing little circles as he cleaned every last drop off of her stomach. Oh the sensation.

Could this really be happening again so quickly again? 10 minutes recovery was all these men were going to need? She let her fingers slide out from her side until her hand traced it's way up Frederic's thigh until it checked his cock again. It was indeed hard already. Unbelievable. She gave it an excited squeeze and almost giggled to herself. It was a much smaller cock than her husband's, she hadn't really realized that when it was in her pussy and mouth earlier. Interesting to see that the cousin's weren't created equal because when Adrien's cock had been inside of her it definitely hadn't felt little...she remembered the sensation of that for sure.

She had almost lost track of Adrien as she had been so focused on Frederic's lapping at her tummy and the feeling of his dick in her hand but there he was again, this time tracing circles around her nipples with his tongue. She reached out her other hand to rest on his lap, yep..she had remembered correctly. Not small at all. She rolled towards him so he could have better access to both breasts and Frederic started kissing her sides and up her back. God, she was getting dizzy again. One man lavishing attention on her breasts, the other on her sides and back. One hand now cupping her ass, the other helping trace lines where his tongue and kisses would follow.

As Frederic's kisses approached the back of her neck, he slid in behind her and his cock pressed firmly between her ass cheeks. She moaned and pressed back into him as he bit her softly on her neck. With almost magical grace, he lowered down and was suddenly inside of her. His cock tickled a little as it slid between her very wet lips from behind and he pulled it in and out a few times before letting it linger and trace circles up and down her vagina getting soaking wet from her juices. She trembled.

Adrien, in the meantime, was pressing against her front side and forcing her legs to go straight and then lifting the upper one slightly. She pictured his and Frederic's dick meeting at the mouth of her pussy and almost lost it. Was that even possible? Physically? Just as she was wondering that, a slight movement by Adrien to bring his cock to enter her pussy pushed her body just so such that Frederic's smaller cock slide back and pressed against her asshole.

She screeched a bit and was filled with a tingling. Her husband had probed her ass a very small amount in the recent past and it had been a mixed bag of feeling good and not knowing what to feel. This, somehow, was different though, maybe the forbidden was somehow meaningless since she was already with these two men in an open french field. Frederic's small cock was teasing the edge of her ass and with every slow thrust by Adrien, her ass would bump into his cock. Either he was inching forward with each thrust as well, or the wetness of her on his cock was allowing it to slide in slightly further with each bounce.

God. Thrust and bump. Thrust and bump. Each thrust seemed a little more intense, each bump a little deeper. He was now sliding in and out about an inch of her ass and the feeling was sensational. A large cock in her pussy, a small one probing at her ass. Adrien's tongue still darting across her nipples, Frederic's still on her neck and back. Four hands still holding and caressing her. Thrust and bump. She was rocking in time to their movements, it was the best dance she had ever been a part of.

She started to lose it again, a moan growing in waves with each thrust. It felt like Frederic couldn't/shouldn't go any deeper with each bump, but with each bump he did and it felt that much better. Her moaning grew louder and she started to slam her body back and forth against each cousin's cock trying to pull the most pleasure out of each that she could as she came in waves that grew in time with the rhythm.

She slowed to a stop, filled with two cocks as her breathing came in gasps. They lay that way for a long time, long enough that she could feel each cousin's cock shrinking. They must have come too, but she couldn't remember if they did. As their cocks got smaller, she felt them slide out of her and they all lay panting on their sides and basked in the warmth of the sun.

God what a story this was going to be for her husband.