The Naughty Family Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,469 Followers

It only took a minute in my heightened state of arousal before I moaned, "I'm cumming, Sandra!" My wonderful wife, mumbled a reply in the positive, her hand cupping my testicles as she tightened her lips around my cock, holding the head of my cock in her mouth and sucking me harder while her tongue rubbed itself roughly around the crown until with a loud moan I began to shoot hot semen into her mouth.

Sandra made some nearly obscene gurgling sounds that spurred me on as she drank my sperm, sucking me as she gently caressed my balls, milking me for my seed that she drank like it was fine wine. I came hard and for a moment I thought my heart might give out as it felt like I would never stop shooting semen, the world graying around me and centering all existence around my wife's fantastic mouth.

Then I was flat on my back, sweat covering my body as Sandra curled up beside me and got the entire story of the late night's naughtiness from me. When I had told her everything, she leaned up and kissed me with semen smeared lips and then took my semi-erect cock in her hand, not stroking it, but holding it like it was a fragile and precious item.

"So, not just getting the sneaky looks in now and then, huh, you pervert?" she said in a teasing voice. "My husband is turning into a peeping tom and caught our daughter having a nasty lesbian fuck, huh?"

Sandra didn't seem all that shocked and I wheezed, "You mean you knew that Jilly and Diana were....?"

"Pussy lickers?" Sandra responded. "While you just like watching our sexy daughter, I actually keep an eye on what's she's doing." She paused and said, "I caught them making out a long time ago when you first installed the hot tub on the deck." She let go of my twitching cock for a moment and patted me on my stomach. "Don't despair though, as you might have guessed from her naughty talk, our daughter likes boys too, so maybe you have a chance yet."

Her teasing words made my cock jerk as it began to revive. Still, I had to defend myself. "Sandra, you know I would never...I look and I fantasize, but I would never betray you." I paused for a moment. "I would never fuck our daughter, Sandra." I said with as much force as I could muster and not sound stupid.

Sandra rose up on her elbow to look down at me, smiling mysteriously. "I know you're an honorable man, John, but this crush on your daughter has just been getting bigger as the years go by and now that you know she has fantasies about you too, I know the temptation is going to be greater."

I started to protest, but Sandra put fingers against my lips and said, "Now honey, you know I'm right about this and if your yearning to make your dreams about Jilly come true are growing stronger, I know her desires are growing too.

I felt my heart do some odd things as my cock grew harder while I said, "How do you know this?"

Sandra rolled her eyes. "It's pretty obvious, idiot. She watches you like you watch her -- always pushing the limit on what she's wearing to see how much she turns you on and when she and I are alone, lately her questions about you and us make the Kinsey report look like Weekly Reader." She grinned and said in a voice that a dead on approximation of Jilly's, "Do you and Daddy have sex a lot, Mom? Is Daddy good in the sack, Mom? What is he doing to you that makes you scream so loud some nights, Mom? Is Daddy's cock big, Mom? How big, Mom? What's his favorite position, Mom?"

My wife laughed as I lay there all agog, my mouth hanging open in shock. "She thinks she's being so sophisticated and adult, just two grown women talking about sex and I can smell her arousal the whole time, squirming in her chair like she's a little girl who needs to go to the bathroom while not wanting to miss her favorite Brady Bunch episode."

Sandra rested her head on my chest, looking up at me lovingly while her hand returned to stroke my returned erection. "If you don't make the first move soon, John, I guarantee Jilly will." She gave me a little smirk. "And when have you ever been able to refuse your daughter anything anyway?"

I opened my mouth to protest and then closed it. "You are my wife, Sandra. I will not cheat on you with our daughter."

Sandra grinned and said, "It's not cheating if I give you my blessing." She rose up again and leaned down to kiss me. "I love you, John and I know you'd do everything in your power to remain faithful, but...that's Jilly we're talking about and I know her and you. If you two can't help yourselves, then do it with my blessing. I have just two conditions."

As I tried to comprehend my wife's words giving me permission to have an affair with my daughter, it took me several seconds to process her last words. I took a deep breath, trying to clear my head to fully understand what she was telling me. "Two conditions?" I asked.

Sandra nodded and said, "Two, John. First, this cock," and she gave it a light squeeze for emphasis, "Is in our bed at the end of every single night. You have my blessing to fuck our daughter, but in the end, you are still my husband and I love you and I'm not giving you up."

I nodded, smiling up at my wife and raising up to kiss her after saying, "Yes, my wife."

"Second," Sandra's voice grew cold and deadly. "If you hurt our baby girl, I'll cut your cock off and feed it to you!" I shivered as I heard the absolute truth in her words. Sandra's heritage including some very passionate Sicilians complete with legends and stories of vengeance and vendettas in the old country that made me remember not for the first time to not piss my wife off.

"Yes, my wife," I repeated. A long silence followed as she continued to masturbate me and we stared into each other's eyes. In her face I saw love and amusement and speculations of wondrous things to come. Finally, I said, "She really asks about our sex life?"

Sandra nodded and resumed her imitation of Jilly's voice. "Does Daddy like blowjobs, Mom? Does Daddy go down on you, Mom? What's his favorite position, Mom? What position do you like Daddy to fuck you in, Mom?" My wife's eyes sparkled with sudden mischief and she sat up and turned over, now on her hands and knees. She glanced down at me, wiggling her butt as she continued in Jilly's voice. "Do you think Daddy wants to fuck me, Mom? Like you think he might just fuck me doggy style right now, Mom?"

I was up and kneeling behind her before I even knew I was going to do it. My hand spread my wife's voluptuous ass cheeks, revealing her wet and swollen labia, juices glittering on her trimmed bush. In our daughter's voice, Sandra cried out, "Fuck me, Daddy! Fuck your baby girl hard!"

She gave a loud squeal, not unlike the squeals Jilly had been making under the assault of Diana's tongue, when I roughly rammed my cock into her pussy, my hands sliding around her waist and under and up to her breasts, getting great handfuls of titflesh and using my grip for leverage as I began to fuck my wife hard.

Sandra's pussy was as hot as I had ever known, a swampy, fiery morass of lusty flesh, dripping with burning juices -- her cunt walls parting easily as I hammered my cock home, fucking her hard as she continued to cry out in a strained form of Jilly's voice, "Fuck me, Daddy! Fuck me, Daddy! Give me that big Daddy cock -- give it to me hard!"

Like we had the first time we'd fucked inspired by my lust for our daughter, Sandra and I fucked with abandon -- unleashing all our passions as I thrust my cock into her again and again, her meaty hips coming to meet my cock, our bodies slapping wetly and loudly together as my cock sank deep into my wife's womb with my daughter's voice coming from my wife's mouth, demanding that I, "Fuck me, Daddy! Make me cum on your cock, Daddy. Give me all that good Daddy sperm and make me scream, Daddy!"

It was a loud, sweaty, nasty fuck and Sandra and I gloried in it until finally we both came together, she screaming loudly, "CUM, CUM, CUMMMING, DADDY! OH YES, FUCK ME GOOD DADDY, CUM IN ME DADDY, GIVE ME YOUR SPUNK. FUCK ME, DADDY!" This last coming in a shrill, heartfelt scream from my wife before she collapsed back onto the bed, her pussy wrapped tightly around my dick, pulling me down on top of her as her quivering, massaging cock milked the last of my seed from me.

As we both panted for breath and fought vainly against the sleep encroaching on us, Sandra giggled and said, "Guess this gives our daughter something to think about just like her little show gave you. It serves the little horny minx right."

#

I woke up late, surprised when I glanced at the alarm clock on the bedside table and saw that it was already ten in the morning. I sat up, swinging my legs over the side and stretched, feeling that good muscular ache that comes after a good night's sex. Then I noticed the folded sheet of paper propped up next to the alarm clock. I picked it up and after rubbing my eyes, managed to focus on my wife's tight, neat script.

Darling John,

Wow! That was some sweet fucking you gave me last night! I had hoped to wake you up with some more naughty fun, but the hospital called -- Debbie has the flu and they need me to work. Be home around 7:00 -- try not to misbehave with Jilly too much, you dirty pervert!

Love,

Sandra

Sandra was a nursing supervisor for the ICU at a local hospital and often had to fill in for Debbie who had a bit of a drinking problem that resulted in bouts of "flu." I sighed, disappointed that we'd lost a chance for what my wife referred to as "naughty fun." Then I shivered as I realized I was alone in the house with my flirty daughter. I wondered if Diana was still here as well. My cock twitched as I recalled Jilly and her best friend engaged in lesbian sex last night -- Diana's tongue exploring my daughter's pussy as she confessed to wanting to fuck her daddy...to fuck me.

I found some pajama pants and a T-shirt and left the bedroom. Passing by Jilly's room, I felt a little disappointed to find the door open and the bed made, the girls no where in sight. I headed downstairs, a little heartened to hear noises coming from the kitchen and the smell of...waffles?

I came through the swinging doors of the kitchen to find Jilly alone, standing at the counter next to an electronic waffle maker -- a bowl of batter on one side and two stacks of waffles on the other. The food, as good as it smelled, couldn't compete for my attention as I let my eyes roam appreciatively over Jilly's fine body.

My daughter was wearing a pair of raggedy blue jean shorts, holes gaping on the curve of her rounded butt, giving me peeks of her pale and flawless skin. The jean shorts were cut extremely short, the lower halves of her ass cheeks peeking out and drawing attention to her exposed and shapely legs. She was wearing a too tight T-shirt that was also cut off, exposing her flat belly and revealing how low those blue jean shorts rode on her. She had her hair pulled back into a long ponytail.

She looked over her shoulder at me and gave me a smile that had my cock swelling. "Daddy! Good morning! I thought I was going to have to come upstairs and wake you." She gave me a quick wink as if to hint at how she might have waken me up and my cock continued to thicken as she said, "Breakfast is ready." She put the last of the waffles on a plate and then brought them over to the kitchen table. "Is my daddy hungry?" she purred seductively as she gestured for me to sit down.

Actually I was. There's nothing like a great night of sex for the appetite. The next few minutes were busy with adding butter and syrup to what turned out to be pretty good homemade waffles. Jilly had added blueberries and pecans to her batter and the results were delicious. Even better was watching my daughter eating them as she somehow made slipping a fork full of waffles between her lips a sensual experience and her little moans and sighs of satisfaction would have hardened the cock of a man three days dead and buried.

"Those were good, Jilly," I said, amazed at how fast I had cleaned my plate.

Jilly smiled at me as she stirred her finger around in the remains of the syrup on her plate and said, "Finger licking good, Daddy?" before she slowly sucked her finger clean, moving her finger back and forth through her pursed lips, her eyes gleaming with naughtiness.

I licked my lips and replied, "Absolutely," in a voice that sounded hoarser than I would have liked. A long minute of silence followed before it occurred to me that we were alone. "So, where is Diana?" I asked.

Jilly sighed and said, "Had to leave early. Her mom was driving her back to school today."

"Well, I'm glad you two had a chance to visit. I suppose you had a good time last night?" I felt my cock throb as I recalled again how good a time Jilly and her best friend had had last night. I decided to be a bit flirty myself and said, "With your brother's porn?"

Jilly smiled and repeated her naughty finger licking with another syrupy sticky finger before she said, "Oh yeah, we had fun." She grinned and added, "And from the sound of things, you and Mom were having some serious fun too!"

I felt my skin redden as I replied, "You guys heard us?"

Jilly rolled her eyes and with a smirk, said, "Daddy, the people living on the next block heard you guys. You've always been noisy fuckers, but really!" She laughed at what I am sure was a stunned expression and winked at me after adding, "But it sounds like Mom was really enjoying herself. I'm surprised she was able to get up and go to work this morning."

I tried to find my disapproving father voice as I said, "Jilly, mind your manners," but it came out a bit squeaky and my daughter just laughed at me.

As she began to clean up the table, carrying the dirty dishes to the sink, swinging her butt like she knew I was watching, I tried to change the subject slightly. "So did you put your brother's porn movies back where you got them? You know how he gets when people get into his stuff." The truth was that Scotty got wigged out big time. He had a mild neurological disorder -- a very minimal form of Asberger's Syndrome. He is very bright, but very ordered and he absolutely hated anyone touching or moving his stuff and even after nine months away at school, he would notice.

Jilly did a sort of flouncing motion with her body that conveyed her annoyance with my question and looking back over her shoulder at me as she washed up the dishes, said, "Daddy, yes I put his stupid porno back in its hidey-hole...God!"

"You know, if you want to watch that stuff, you should maybe go and get your own. Maybe get something more to your taste."

My daughter turned and looked at me oddly, my cock throbbing at the sight of her soap suds covered hands. "More to my taste, Daddy?" she asked.

I shrugged and said, "Well, I noticed his stuff runs to the really hard core, nasty looking stuff. They make porn films that are more in tune with...um, feminine tastes. More romantic, softer -- not so in your face."

Jilly had an expression of amusement that made me almost feel embarrassed as if I said something really stupid. "Softer, more romantic?" she said in a mocking voice. "Well, Daddy, maybe I like all that nasty, hard core fucking type of video." She grinned as she said, "Did you even think about that? Maybe your little girl likes to see big ol' nasty cocks and pussies full of cum!" She licked her lips and looked at me as I squirmed in my seat, turned on yet embarrassed under her amused stare.

Finally, I mumbled, "Well, if that's what you like...fine, but still, maybe to keep everyone happy, you should get your own."

My daughter rolled her eyes again, "Yeah, sure! I'm sure Mom will be fine when she sees I've ordered porn on line using your credit card!"

I laughed at the thought. That tolerant, Sandra wasn't. "Well, there's always the adult bookstores in the city, there must be a dozen on Washington Avenue alone."

Jilly laughed and rolled her eyes again. "Oh yeah, little ol' me going down there by myself to pick up some porn movies amongst all those perverts. No one would see my pretty ass again!"

"Well, I'd be happy to take you, Jilly," I said before I even realized the words were out of my mouth. I covered up my surprise at myself even as I enjoyed seeing the rare shocked expression on my daughter's face.

She stared at me for a long minute, trying to process what I'd said. Finally she said in a subdued voice, "You'd really take me to an adult bookstore, Daddy?"

I nodded and replied, "Sure, I'd be happy too if you wanted."

Jilly's eyes widened in surprise and there was a sense of urgency in her voice as she almost hissed, "When?"

I felt my heart beating faster as I heard myself say, "We could go today, Jilly. It's a pretty day for a drive into the city. I'll take you to lunch and we can make a day of it."

Again, my words seemed to shock her, something I'd not done twice in one day in years. Speaking just above a whisper, my daughter said, "Really?"

Feeling brave all of a sudden, I stood up, well aware that my Jilly could see the tent in my pants. I replied, "Really, hon. Go get dressed and we'll leave at noon."

A huge, disbelieving smile broke out on my daughter's face and she giggled, "Omigod!" and bolted for the kitchen door. I was wearing a silly grin myself as I heard her tromping up the stairs. Enjoying for the moment that I actually seemed to have the upper hand even though I wondered what I was getting into, I followed her up the stairs and retreating to the bedroom, took a quick shower and then dressed in a pair of good khaki slacks and a polo shirt.

I made a quick call to the hospital and got connected to my wife. "Hi, honey," she said in a bit of a rushed tone. "What's up?"

I hesitated and then said, "I just thought I'd let you know, Jilly and I are going into the city for the day. I thought I'd take her out to lunch, maybe do a little shopping."

There was a slight pause at the other end and then I could hear my wife's sly smile in her voice as she said, "Really? This a daddy-daughter outing or a date?"

I laughed and said, "I guess we'll just have to wait and see."

Sandra made a real interesting noise, like a cat purring contentedly as it was being stroked. She started to reply, but I heard a sudden flurry of electronic beeps go off in the background and she said, "Damn, I got to go, John. You guys have fun...well, maybe not too much fun. Can't wait to hear about your day. See you tonight!" The line went dead and I took a deep breath and headed for the stairs. As I passed Jilly's room, I could hear her moving about and I shouted, "Honey, I'll be outside. It's such a pretty day, I thought we might take the 'Vette."

There was a pause and then Jilly called out, "Yay! See you in a minute, Daddy!"

I headed on down and out to the garage, pulling the tarp off my inheritance. My father had not been a rich man, but he had left me the only thing he'd considered nearly priceless -- his '63 Corvette, Lime Green with white strips and finish. It was my baby -- usually reserved for outings with Sandra, but today it just seemed right for my day with my daughter.

I pulled the top down and fired it up, feeling the power from the engine vibrating through my body and I eased it out of the garage and up the driveway to sit in front of the house. I no sooner climbed back out than Jilly emerged from the house and I had to lean back against my car as she took my breath away.

Jilly was wearing a white, flowery summer dress with a shell top that left her shoulders completely bare. It clung to her body like a second skin, ending scant inches from her crotch, swirling teasingly about her thighs, promising possible glimpses of heavenly sights. The swells of her upper breasts rode equally entrancingly on the neckline, offering the possibilities of more glories to be seen. Her blonde hair hung down her back, making her look younger than she was in contrast to the lush shape of her mature body. I knew from years of being married that she was wearing makeup, but much like her mother, Jilly had perfected the art of not looking made up.

Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,469 Followers