The Naughty List

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good job cock-sucker, now let's see what that ass can do."

With that he jumped off the table. The women all standing there shocked at how big his cock was. Even Mrs. Claus was staring at it, she felt herself getting wetter. Yet, knowing they too would get to experience that all later.

"Eldar step over here for just a moment please."

He did as he was asked as Mrs. Claus reached out grabbing hold of his massive member and pulling out a tape measure. She just had to know how big it was.

"Oh my, he is bigger than Santa. Look ladies 10 ¼ inches and slightly thicker than Santa, oh I can't wait to feel it. But Santa is the lucky one who gets to ride it first." And the room filled with giggles.

Eldar went behind Santa and stepped up on the stool Mrs. Claus had placed there. He looked down and felt himself grow harder if that was even possible at the idea he was about to take Santa's ass raw.

He lined up his cock placing the massive mushroom head against Santa's sphincter. Without any hesitation he just pushed it in, there was some resistance but he just kept going burying it balls deep. Santa screamed into the table as he felt as though his ass was being ripped apart. Eldar began to pull all the way back just leaving the head in and slamming back in. Everytime going balls deep, feeling his massive sack slam into Santa.

He had worked up a nice steady pace here, he had been fucking Santa's ass on and off fast and slow for a good 40 minutes now. His orgasm was being to build now.

"Tricia you're in charge, so where do you want me to put my elf juice?"

"Oh, that is such a good question, but I think you should fill that ass of his. As we will plug it so nothing leaks out."

With that in mind it drove him over the edge he pushed his cock all the way in and began to unload his elf juice. There were 6 good initial shots before he slowed down shooting a total of 9 times into Santa's ass. Then stepping back and collapsing into a chair nearby. Mrs. Claus stepped up and placed a plug into his ass.

As she did this Eldar stood on wobbly legs and went over climbing on the table in front of Santa. He placed his softening cock against Santa's mouth.

"Clean it off now or your balls will be punished like nothing you ever felt before."

Santa was spent and just opened his mouth as Eldar pushed his limp dick into his mouth. He began to suck on it and move his tongue around it. To his surprise the cock in his mouth began to stir and grow again. He couldn't believe he was ready to go again so soon, he just hoped it wasn't going into his ass again.

"Hmmm, that was so hot Eldar to have him clean you off, and now it looks like it's ready for more." Smiled Tricia looking at this biggest piece of meat she has ever seen.

"You were such a good boy today Santa. Now, we are all gonna go and get cleaned up and have some fun of our own. I'll be back later to decide your fate. I hoped you learned your lesson about taking advantage of innocent girls on The Naughty List." As she walked away she gave his ass one more swat.

Walking to the door they helped Eldar out of the room, thoughts of riding his big cock danced through their heads.

The End

Copyright@fantasyman Stories

12