The Naughty Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His own hand once again began to tease me in response. His fingertip now encircled and rubbed my exposed clit. He dipped it several times inside me to continue gathering the secretions he found there, using them to coat and lather my clit-nub.

I felt his balls tighten, knowing from this that he was rapidly approaching his orgasm, and wanted more than anything to feel his hot creamy cum exploding all over me.

"Squirt it on me!" I urged him, having now removed my mouth from him, I still licked his shaft, though continued to softly slow stroke his thick penis and awaited the eruption that I knew was forthcoming.

"Here……it……cums!" He stated through clenched teeth. And then the first powerful jettison of his juice exploded from within the tiny eye-slit of his expanding cock head. It seemed to draw within itself momentarily, the head all purple and throbbing, then I watched as the first signs of his creamy nectar appeared, milliseconds before it shot out from the tip of his prick to begin showering me in a white creamy bath of cum juice. I pumped his prick gleefully, aiming it myself against my body, directing the spray and the flow against myself as I milked him for all I was worth.

"Cum baby cum!" I yelled at him, his cock still spurting gloriously all over me as I screamed. "Cover me with that sweet delicious cock juice baby, drench me with it until it's flowing all over me!"

His fingers had captured my clitty between them, and he was jacking my clit in much the same way I was still milking his cock. It was enough to allow me to have a milder, though fairly exquisite little orgasm of my own. "Hmmm yes, that's it baby. Touch my clitty just like that, rub it for me baby…I'm cumming too!"

I allowed myself to swim in the ecstasy of the moment, felt my own pussy spasiming against his still pinching fingers, felt my own juices flowing and running in a river of pleasure down between my legs, soaking the sheets and drenching the inside of my thighs. And everywhere, Jeff's cum ran down my body, between my breasts, my tummy, and across the top of my thighs and pussy where I had purposely aimed a goodly portion of his ejaculate so that I could enjoy it afterwards.

Giving him a moment or two in order to compose him self, and gathering my own breath as well, I waited a moment listening. I had heard, or thought I had heard Mike's own soft moan of release from inside the closet. I was pretty sure that Jeff hadn't heard anything, as faint as it had been. And had I not been listening myself, wondering, I might have missed it altogether. But I was pretty sure Mike had certainly enjoyed his own little cum as well, watching Jeff and I enjoy ours.

"Now that's what I was hoping for." And I pointed out the many gathered pools and rivers of Jeff's white sticky spunk covering my body. "The perfect body lotion, plenty of rich creamy protein to rub into my skin."

Jeff took my hint, and immediately began massaging his juice into my skin. It lathered up and began melting into me as he finished off the sensual massage, the perfect ending for what I had hoped to actually experience with him. Only when it had fully disappeared, absorbed into my smooth satiny feeling skin did I sit up then on the table. "Oh my. I think I'm going to require one of those at least once a week. Or more!" I laughed teasingly. "How much 'do' I owe you for the 'special' massage anyway?"

Jeff's cheeks reddened then. Whether from a still lingering trace of arousal, embarrassment, or both, I couldn't tell.

"Oh. Nothing. The first one's always free. Sort of an introductory massage."

I laughed pointedly. "You mean that's how you always give your introductory massages? No wonder the women keep coming back to you."

Jeff blushed again, even redder this time. And trying to change the subject in the same instant asked, "Do you mind if I come back later to get my stuff? I'm supposed to pick Stacy up from the hairdresser, and I don't really want to have to cart all this stuff back to the house first."

"No problem. Besides, I'd actually like to lay here for a while longer and sort of relax."

"Just make sure to drink plenty of water." He finished. "I'll come back later then for the table and my bag." Jeff turned then and hurriedly left the room, closing the door behind him. I listened to the sounds of him as he went down stairs, and out the back door. Mike emerged from the closet then, smiling like a Cheshire cat. He was nude; his cock though not fully erect looked like it wouldn't take much to get it there.

"Did you enjoy watching?" I asked him.

He shook his head eagerly like a still horny puppy. I slid down on the table, my legs dangling just over the edge, and I spread myself open so he could see my fully exposed cunt. "Lick me." I demanded. "Make me cum again."

Mike bent down over me. I felt his tongue flick out and encircle my already re-aroused cunt, and begin lapping at it. The smell of Jeff's spunk was still fresh, the musky odor acting like an aphrodisiac, filling my nostrils with his substance, intermingling with my own as Mike too began to devour my cunt with a near overwhelming madness.

Tickle and lick, tickle and lick. His tongue lapped and played with my slit, he tongue fucked my clit, sucked it, and drew it up inside between his lips caressing it with his tongue and chewing on it lightly. The new beginnings of a tingly soaring pleasure once again began to fog up my mind as I plummeted down through a spiraling vortex of lust filled thoughts, fantasies and desires. I imagined sucking Jeff's prick while Mike fucked me doggy style from behind. I could see Stacy, her sweet breasts dangling over mine as she knelt to kiss and suckle at my own. I recalled in that instant the fleshy knob of Jeff's prick while I sucked it and chewed on the spongy head of his cock. Mike's cock was slimmer though longer in comparison. I thought of him fucking me in the ass while Jeff's thicker fatter prick filled my cunt and pressed against the opening to my womb. And perhaps Stacy, sitting atop me pressing her own sweet cunt against my face while I licked and toyed with her own blood-engorged clit.

"Oh fuck Mike!" I scream shrilly. "Ahhhh ahhhh ahhhh oh fuck yes fuck!" I came then with a powerful release of lubrications, which coated and bathed my husband's face in a sticky-sweet foam lathered release.

Once again fully erect and nicely hard, I pulled Mike up inside me. Felt his cock slide inside me easily, felt it throbbing with desire for me, and enjoyed the pleasure it gave him, and gave to me in return as I fucked him there atop Jeff's massage table. Only long after I had felt the burning hot jets of Mike's cum filling me did I finally relax, finally feel satisfied, for a time anyway. But the afternoon had been so incredibly erotic and exciting that I was already trying to figure out away that we could, and eventually would include dear sweet little Stacy as well.

Nearly every day for a solid week I made a point to visit with Stacy over a cup of coffee. Most of the time I went over to their place, but by Thursday Stacy had actually come over in the morning to visit with me. Our friendship had grown gradually, but by week's end we were laughing and joking around with one another as though we had been life long friends.

"It must be nice, being married to a Massage Therapist." I said. "I'd imagine you get some pretty erotic massages out of Jeff as good as he is."

Stacy was far more comfortable talking to me of late, and had finally begun to open up and confide in me as well.

"Actually…." She began. "I don't really get many massages. It's for Jeff like bringing his work home in a way. Most people think just because I am married to someone, who does that for a living, that I'd be getting massages constantly. I did when he first started out in the business, but ever since he got a clientele built up, I rarely if ever get one now. And I could really use one too!" She half jokingly stated. "You know, we 'do' have the hot-tub. And the jets have a nice way of relaxing some tension themselves." Stacy didn't pick up on my hidden meaning, but the idea of tubing did seem to appeal to her though she still hesitated.

"Well I guess I could go home and get my suit." She offered.

I gave her a half-frowned look. "Why wear one I asked? It 'is' just us girls you know."

She thought about that for a brief moment, realizing that it would be rather silly to go home and put a suit on. "Ok. Why not?" She finally stated. And we both ran upstairs to take off our clothes and grab a couple of large bath towels instead.

Though it was early morning, Stacy knew that no one would be able to see us while we sat soaking and relaxing in the hot tub. Mike was away at work, and even Jeff had left early for an appointment he had with a regular client.

Stacy was still quite shy about being nude in front of me, and hurriedly slipped down inside the water, discarding her towel only at the last possible moment. She sat across from me in the far corner as well, though after a few moments with her back against one of the massaging jets, seemingly beginning to finally relax.

"Do you ever wonder about some of the women Jeff goes to see and give massages too?" I asked her bluntly. I hoped that being relaxed, that my question might not alarm her or upset her in anyway; perhaps with her guard down, she might answer me without considering the implications too seriously.

Obviously she knew what I was getting at as she answered. "We talked about that before he really got started in the business. I guess there are always a few who want him to do more to them than just give them a massage. And he's told me about a couple of his clients who do seem to….well you know, get off on it I guess is the best way to say it."

"Orgasm you mean."

"Yes. He said a couple of them always seem to, though he doesn't really do anything to cause them to do it. Though he did say there was 'one' woman….but I told him I didn't want to know about it. Even if she is his best client. I know, it sounds horrible maybe, but it pays the bills, and even if they do….orgasm…like you said. He's not really doing anything more than just touching them after all."

"Well….I'll be honest with you Stacy………" I was treading on dangerous ground here perhaps, but I decided to risk it a little. Taking a slight breath, I continued. "……..I have to admit that I did too. The feel of your husbands hands on me as he massaged me was just too exquisitely erotic not too!"

I saw a momentary look of what could only be jealousy appear in her eyes, but it was fleeting and gone almost as quickly as it had come. "Actually, I'm not surprised that you did. Surprised you told me maybe yes, but not surprised you….you…came. Jeff and I actually talked about that when he told me he was coming over to give you a massage. I told him I thought you were a very sensual woman…."

Stacy paused, it seemed she was considering what she had just said so matter of factly aloud, wondering if she should continue in this vein of thought. "Anyway…..I'm not surprised you did, only a little surprised you actually told me you did I guess. I guess what I'm really trying to say, is that in some ways, I wish I was more like you myself. A little more uninhibited. Jeff's always kind of teased me about that, knowing how shy I am around people….."

Stacy was rambling now, but I let her. It was good that she was finally opening up this way with me, and letting her vent her feelings, fears, and frustrations was perhaps the best thing I could possibly let her do.

She surprised me then, laughing aloud suddenly as she recalled the previous evening in the tub when we'd all been together the first time. "I can't believe I actually bared my tit's in front of your husband!" She exclaimed. "Even Jeff was shocked. Not shocked that I would do such a thing, he's always wanted me to be a little more daring and….what's the word? Not promiscuous necessarily….just a little more…"

"Adventurous?" I offered.

"Yes! Adventurous! Daring! That's it!" She breathed a sigh of relief then. "Anyway, the fact I actually did it had him climbing the walls by the time we got home. I'd never seen him so amorous…so so…."

"Horny?" I interjected once again.

Laughing…….."Yes. Horny. Very horny!" And then she joined me in a good mutually shared laughter that soon brought tears to both of our eyes.

"Well kiddo. I'll tell you this, if you and I remain friends, which I sincerely hope we do, you'll have no choice but to shed some of that shyness of yours. And frankly, your far too young, and far too pretty to spend the rest of your life missing out on some of the fun and excitement that you can experience if you'd just let yourself."

"I'm not sure I can ever be quite the way you are about 'things'…but I do have 'thoughts' desires….really 'naughty' thoughts sometimes that I wish I was more openly able to express or even think about really doing."

It was getting interesting now, and I saw an opportunity beginning to present it's self. A few more minutes and I was pretty sure I would be able to have a little unexpected fun with her right here and now.

"Well tell you what…." I began somewhat cautiously. "Your naughty little neighbor here can tell you, and show you all kinds of naughty little things that you might actually enjoy, and enjoy doing besides just thinking about."

Stacy was blushing, she had a timid look on her face that was hard to read. She was on the verge of bolting and running off like a frightened rabbit, if I wasn't careful, but there was also a hint of curiosity etched in her face as well, and I hoped I was reading that correctly too.

"You do masturbate yes?" I stepped off the ledge then, expecting, and somewhat anticipating anything to happen at this point.

If her face could have gone a darker shade of crimson, I would have been surprised. But she finally did stammer out an answer, albeit a brief one. "Well…yes, sometimes."

"Ever do it while Jeff watches?" I continued probing, prying, and hoping that I was reading her well enough to continue going down this road.

"Only once. But I got too embarrassed to continue."

"Jeff enjoyed it though didn't he?" She simply shook her head yes in response. "And he asked you to do it again for him too I'll bet." Again, a nod yes. "Didn't doing it excite you too? I'll bet that 'you' masturbated after that, thinking about it, playing with yourself in front of him didn't you?" I was guessing now…but it was a good guess.

"Yes…." She managed to say weakly. Having been caught out in the confessed act. "But I just didn't feel like…like it was something I should be doing or something."

"Why the fuck not?" I said. Specifically getting vulgar so as to put her off guard, but to also heighten the level of the sex talk as I began to guide it towards the direction and goal I ultimately hoped to achieve.

She was a little shocked, but only a little at my frank language. But she was getting aroused if only a little bit at this point. "I guess…because it felt so 'naughty'!" She laughed then, embarrassed at how silly that actually sounded.

"That's the whole point love!" I said, soothing her and continuing to explain. "Being naughty….that sense of pleasure and adventure, it's erotic, stimulating, and certainly lustfully exciting. Wasn't your heart going a thousand miles an hour when you were doing it? Wasn't your pussy soaked and throbbing with desire when you were playing with yourself, knowing that your husband was sitting there watching you and enjoying it?"

Stacy was in fact breathing hard now. I watched as her chest heaved up and down in obvious excitement and definite arousal. "Yes…." She said somewhat dreamily, as though remembering that very moment now.

"How'd you like to do something naughty right now? Something you can tell Jeff about later that you did it. Can't you imagine the look on his face when you do? Not to mention the great sex you'll have with him afterwards?"

I could see by the look on her face she was interested, curious, and more than just a little bit afraid at what I might be trying to tempt her with.

"What….what is it that you have in mind?" She spoke so softly it was almost a whisper, like she was embarking on that road to naughty town U.S.A., which she was about to do if I did this right.

I had learned a long time ago, that by adjusting the jets in a certain way, and then sitting in a certain position in the hot tub, that the force of the water moving against me stimulated me slowly, and perfectly. I had had several very satisfying and enjoyable orgasms in the hot tub, and I decided to share my little secret with her. Reaching down, I turned the air pressure valves to adjust the jets so they worked just the way I had discovered they could.

"Ok. Trade me places, and do what I tell you to do. I think you're about to enjoy a very naughty experience, but not something you will have to feel too embarrassed about doing."

Stacy looked puzzled, certainly a little unsure of what it was I was asking her to do, but she did it anyway. "Now, lift your left leg and put it right here." I indicated, pointing at one of the hot tubs many little arm or leg rests that was built into the tub itself. "Feel that?" Stacy shook her head no. I reached down, turning the jet just slightly. "How about………" The look of wondrous surprise, and delight told me I'd made the adjustment perfectly.

"Oh my." Stacy could only stammer.

"Isn't that deliciously sinful?" I teased. "You have no idea how many times I come out here…sometimes late at night and sit right where it is your sitting, and turn on that particular little jet of water. It does feel good doesn't it?"

Perhaps it was the fact that I couldn't actually see her. Perhaps it was a combination of our frank talk, and suggestive conversation that had aroused her long before now. But whatever the case, Stacy was sitting here allowing the water to play with her pussy while she simply sat back and relished in the erotic water play as it pulsated and caressed her wide open pussy. Her eyes closed then, her mouth slightly open, and she willingly gave herself over to the sensual feelings that I knew perfectly well she was enjoying. I moved over, again somewhat cautiously, sliding next to her though not quite touching. I waited, watched and could tell by the expression on her face that she was beginning to succumb entirely to the sensations the water was giving her. When I was sure, reasonably sure anyway, I reached over and gently, softly cupped her breast. Though her eyes opened, she didn't move, didn't say a word. I smiled at her, and softly pinched her nipple then, pulling on it, toying with it. Her eyes once again closed and she allowed herself to enjoy the sensations that not only was the water giving her, fucking her cunt, but added to that now, the soft teasing caress and additional stimulation that my hand now added to her pleasure. I was content to continue, to enjoy this simple one-sided 'exploratory' adventure with her. But then, Stacy surprised me. As I held her, caressing both breasts now, I felt her hand slip down between my legs, I opened them almost automatically, unsure at first if she knew where it was she had just placed her hand, then as the surprise at her own new found boldness took hold, I pressed her hand against my own pussy, moving her hand beneath mine, guiding it, though she hardly needed instruction, as her fingers probed, and finally slipped inside me.

"Oh god. Yes Stacy….finger fuck me honey. Fuck my pussy while you let the water play with your cunt."

She was moaning now, loudly, groaning and rolling her head slowly back and forth in ever growing ecstasy. She was totally abandoning herself now to this newfound eroticism, giving in to the pleasures, to the sensation, to my touch.