The Naughty Step

Story Info
She has been bad.
1k words
3.93
16.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
minxx66
minxx66
20 Followers

She has been bad. She is sitting on the naughty step. Well to be more accurate she is chained to the short three-legged chair on the naughty step. The naughty step is a turn halfway up the stairs. The naughty step is in view of the front door.

She is aware of this and it excites her.

She is blindfolded. Her ankles are cuffed to a spreader bar. Her hands are also cuffed, with a chain running from one, through holes in the seat of the chair, to the other. She is naked, except for the purple beaded nipple clamps and the leather collar. The collar is also chained through a hole in the back of the chair.

She is also aware that, due to the height of the stool and her ankles being spread, that her cunt is wide open to display. This excites her.

She has been there for at least half an hour and she has heard the carriage clock in the dining room chime three times.

HE has just started to mount the stairs, the second one creaks. Her breathing quickens because she still has no idea why she is there.

"Do you know why you are here?" HE asks. She shakes her head.

"Would you like a hint?" HE asks. She nods.

HE grabs her hair. She feels his prick pushing at her lips. She opens her mouth. HE forces his prick in her mouth, causing her to gag slightly. HE withdraws and then pushes in again. Once again HE repeats the motion.

"This is mine." HE whispers.

HE then withdraws completely and sits on the next step up from the naughty step. He pulls her pussy lips apart and holding them open, HE pushes two fingers into her cunt. Her cunt is wet and as he strokes the front wall of it, she gets more excited.

"This is mine." HE whispers again. "Your ass is mine."

"Oh." She sighs from both the pleasure and the realisation of what she did wrong.

"Oh? You remember? Tell me why you are here."

"I didn't present my three holes to you for your pleasure when you came to the kitchen earlier."

"That's right."

".....But I had a friend over and....."

"There are no 'buts' you know the rules."

HE stood and leant over her, to release her collar from the chair back. HE removed her blindfold. HE then released one wrist from the chain and pulled the chain free of the chair. HE took both her hands and pulled her to her feet.

"Now you are to kneel"

She knelt facing the top of the stairs. Whilst still holding the chain from her wrists in one hand, HE picked the chair up and put at the top of the stairs. HE threaded the chain around the newel post at the top of the stairs and then fixed it back onto the free wrist. She is now lying across the remaining stairs.

HE goes down past her and down a further four stairs. She looks at him.

"You know what the punishment is." HE says, stroking the riding crop across her ass cheeks. "It's just a matter of how many."

"33." She says quickly.

"Hmmm......and how did you get to 33?"

"There are 10 for disobedience......5 for each of the reminders......and 8 for answering back."

"Yes I like the idea of there being 3 reminders and not just the one."

HE slid the crop between her legs and up across her pussy lips. He hit her ass cheeks twice with the crop.

"1....2....." She said.

HE hit first her left cheek and then her right cheek. HE then slid the crop between her legs and tapped her clit 4 times.

"...3....4...."

"The clit counts as well." HE advised her.

"....5...6....7...8..."

Before she had finished counting HE slapped her ass with his hand several times. HE stroked his hands across her gradually reddening ass cheeks and played with her pussy lips whilst she caught up with counting.

"...9...10...11....12...13......14....15..........16" She sobbed slightly.

HE picked the crop up again. HE swung the crop onto each cheek of her ass several more times, gradually hitting harder.

"...17...18....19...20....21....22........" She inhaled a big sob. "..23.........24........25.......26.....27"

HE sees the tears running down across her nose. She is still looking at him. HE puts the crop down again and rubs her hot red ass cheeks, before landing the remaining 6 slaps with his hands.

"...28...29...30....31.....32.....33" She finishes quietly. She has not screamed and yelled and is pleased with herself for her control.

HE steps up behind her on the turn in the stairs. HE puts his hands around her hips and pulls her to her feet. She puts her hands on the top step to support herself. HE opens her pussy lips and slides his hard cock slowly into her pussy. HE sighs. HE withdraws almost completely, before ramming his prick fully and hard into her cunt.

HE withdraws again and drives back into her hot cunt, pulling her hips back to meet his thrusts. HE leans over her back and grabs her breasts. HE caresses them whilst alternately pulling the nipple clamps. HE is still fucking her, pulling her back by her breasts with each thrust.

He wraps the chain from her collar around his right hand and then grabs her hair. HE pulls her head back by her hair, also pulling the collar a little tight around her neck. This frightens her but she is also surprised by the sudden surge of excitement that runs through her body.

With his left hand again on her hip pulling her towards him, HE thrusts into her several more times hard and fast.

"Push back hard now." HE demands.

She pushes back hard onto his prick as he fills her with his cum.

They stand like that for a few seconds before HE releases her hair and the chain. HE withdraws from her.

"Now go to your room and rest up. You are working tonight." He says to her as her playfully slaps her ass.

minxx66
minxx66
20 Followers