The Necrophiles Have Your Wife Ch. 07

Story Info
Janet prepares to go undercover.
513 words
4
20.5k
4
0

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 10/30/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Willailla
Willailla
64 Followers

Pt. VII: Preparations

The undercover woman agent finished taping the transmitter to Janet's chest just below her left breast.

"OK, that'll do it," she said, stepping back and observing her handy work. "Unless you decide to do a striptease, they never know you're wired."

"What if they frisk me?" Janet asked, feeling self-conscious standing naked before the agent.

"It's not likely. They have no reason to think you're not the rich bitch you're portraying yourself to be, out to sample the perversity of life."

"Maybe I ought to wear jogging shoes just in case I need to do some running," Janet joked.

The agent smiled. "Don't worry. We have you fully covered. We'll be there if you should need us. Count on it."

Janet walked over to her bed where a black strapless mini dress lay. On the floor were a pair of spiked heels with T-straps. Thong-backed bikini panties lay next to the dress. On her vanity was a three-strand choker of genuine pearls and a three carat diamond ring easily worth thirty thousand dollars. The Bureau had spared no expense to make her look like the rich bitch she was supposed to be.

They had even brought in a team of make-over artist to redo her from head to foot: sauna bath and fragrant oil massage followed by professionally applied make up, a new dyed-blonde hair style and a manicure and pedicure. She hardly recognized herself when she looked in the mirror. She was shocked to see how devastatingly sexy she looked.

"I don't have to give these back, do I?" she said pointing toward the jewelry with a long, glossy, red-nailed finger.

The agent glanced at her with a raised eyebrow and pinched lips.

When she had put on the mini dress and shoes, slipped the ring on her finger and placed the choker around her neck, she walked into the living room where Matt and Jake sat on the sofa surrounded by a cadre of agents. She couldn't help noting with satisfaction how the eyes of the male agents took on lusty hues when they glanced at her. Even her husband, she noted, wasn't unaffected by her new appearance. But he seemed more distraught than anything.

After a moment, she became self-conscious under their intense stares. She was, by nature, an attractive woman, and she had had her share of male attention, but this was too much. It was as if she was no longer a person but an object. She suddenly realized how famous sex symbols must feel. Yet, deep down, she felt something primal stir.

Jake came to her and held her in his arms. "It's still not too late to back out, babe, if you want."

She shook her head. "We have to stop them, Jake. The Followers of Anubis is an evil that can't be tolerated in a civilized society."

He sighed, realizing her mind was made up. "All right, but I'm going along," he said, as Matt came over."

"Wouldn't have it any other way," Matt said, gripping his shoulder.

To Be Continued...

Willailla
Willailla
64 Followers