The Need

Story Info
Werewolf demands attention from her vampiric lover.
2.1k words
4.02
26k
4
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Blackie67
Blackie67
26 Followers

She turned towards Michail, gashing his robe lengthwise as she tugged at it in order to retrieve his attention. He turned, looking down at the cut and then back to her with a questioning brow. With a smirk she gashed the robe again, tearing it in shreds deliberately.

'What do you think you are doing, hmm?', Michail asked with a perked brow, grinning slightly.

'Showing my respect.. for the one that wishes to ignore my presence,' she replied, grabbing a bottle of his 'rare' wine and spilled it 'accidentally' over him.

With a sigh Michail took off the robe and tossed it aside, wrapping her in his arms pulling her tight and bared his fangs, 'Yes my dear?'

Snapping back at him for no apparent reason, 'I'm not your dear.. Michail.. I'm just my damned fucking self!'

Arcing a questioning brow at her, 'Damned fucking self is it now?'

Retorting, 'Well.. how the hell am I to react when you're never around, hmm?'

He smiles and sighs, 'I've invited you to the castle several times.. what more can I do?'

Not really understanding why she reacts like she does, knowing it isn't her she sighs, 'Sure you invited me.. but are you ever around?? I don't feel like hanging around to snap off at my fellow Garou just because the damned Sabbat ain't ever around!'

Gently taking her face in the cups of his hands, 'I'm almost always in my castle my dear.. you know that,' watching her with his unblinking golden eyes.

She looks down at the floor, avoiding his gaze, 'No one else dares venture near me.. not that I even allow them..'

Curiously he asks, 'Do you wish the touch of another?' Still avoiding his gaze, 'I just wish I wasn't so damned lonely..'

He nods, 'I see.. anything I can do for you my dear?'

Almost half laughing, she replies, 'There's nothing you can do.. I'm garou, crazy indeed.. and you are kindred.. what can you do at all?'

'More than you realize,' he slightly smiles in return, 'As I asked, what can I do to help?'

Shaking her head with a deep sigh, 'I don't know myself' Pulling slightly back, he looks down at her, 'That does make it slightly hard to help you my dear..'

With a helpless gaze up at him, she asks, 'Ever been restless and have the want to attack your own kind? I'm turning against my own kind Michail.. I don't care for them any more.. I kill and dance in their blood.. as I do my prey..'

'And this bothers you now? Why?' he asks.

Nodding, 'Because I wasn't like that before.. not that I don't mind it.. I'm just noting the change in myself.'

'Ah.. why do you think it is?'

Pleadingly she turns her gaze to him, 'I don't know.. was hoping you might have the answer to that..'

'I honestly couldn't tell you my dear.. the only experience I've had with your kind outside are these damnable Uktena,' he replies softly.

Pacing back and fro, restlessly, asking him for help. 'Come to the castle, there you shall be more occupied..'

She questions, 'More occupied with what?'

'Anything I can think of.. perhaps setting some goals?' he offers.

Thinks, then replies. 'Setting a goal for a high ranking Fury isn't good enough Mich.. I don't even know what I am nowadays.. one minute I'm this and the next I'm the opposite. it's... it's confusing me!'

'Hmm.. you best stay with me then, so I can observe you closely.. to figure out what it is..', he replies concerned.

'Maybe... but it's driving me insane! Not knowing what the hell is happening...' she almost cries out.

'Is it just mood swings?' becoming more concerned.

Half laughing and crying she answers, 'I don't call attacking for mood swings.. I really don't.. I used to attack with a reason before.. now I do it no matter what!'

'Sort of like a frenzy?,' he wonders. Shaking her head, 'No..'

'What about your rage then?'

Sighing..'I'm killing for the blood Michail.. the blood.. not the flesh..'

'Ah.. I understand now.' he nods almost with a smile. Slowly she gazes up at him, 'What am.. I?'

'Your crave the vampiric blood I gave you my dear.. you need it, and without it you have been trying to do the next best thing, only to find it does not work,' he replies, slicing his wrist. Slowly she straightens, 'you mean that.. that I am.. a ...' trails off in silence. 'No my dear.. for that I would have to embrace you.. I would not do such a thing without your permission.. however, it seems you are addicted to my blood,' raises his bleeding wrist to right under her lips.

Shaking her head, still not understanding. 'Drink.. I shall explain' he says. Slowly unsurely, she lowers her lips to his bleeding wrist and hesitantly begins to drink. 'Yes.. drink of me..,' he smiles whilst she drinks fulfilling her need of his blood. 'Yes.. you see, it appears you must consume my blood often my dear.. you have become addicted to it.. you crave it.' he explains. Mindspeaking, she asks howcome. 'The feelings it induces? The pleasure? The power? No one knows for sure.. it doesn't happen often, but it does happen.'

Slowly she pulls back, licking clean at his wound and her lips, still not comprending the reason why. 'But why.. why am I craving for your blood?' He replies whilst gazing down at her, 'It is powerful my dear.. I am quite old.. the blood itself is addictive..'

Nehal frowns slightly, 'But as far as I remember.. I am the one to have offered blood.. not vice versa..'

He smiles down at her, gently cupping her face once again, 'The wine my dear.. it has blood in it.. otherwise I could not drink it..'

She objects lightly, 'Blood is red.. that is orange'

He nods, 'True, but that does not mean there is not blood in it..'

Uttering a soft sigh in return, 'So that's why you're so precious about those bottles..'

Knowing the answer already, but still she asks, 'What would happen if.. if.. you're not around?' Watching her, 'Much like what you did.. you begin crazing blood.. and going after it.' She sighs in return, turning her gaze to the floor. 'I am sorry my dear.. I would never have guessed it would have happened,' he tries. 'I just.. wanted to know the reason of the change,' she replies, 'I used to dance in blood.. now I hunt and feed of it,' laughing halfheartedly. He then says, '...and breed in it..'

Coming closer to her, he slides his hands over her, soothing away her recent fears and confusion. 'Mmmm.. I have longed for your touch..,' slowly leans her head against him. 'Then you shall have it this eve,' he says, his hands trailing over her softly as she relaxes, allowing his touch to take away the former tension. His fingertips trailing lightly over her bare skin, she closes her eyes murmuring quietly. Slowly he flickers his fingers further, down towards her firm breasts, leaning over gently to kiss her neck causing her to shiver slightly, and tilting her head slowly to the side. His hands caress her softly as he drags his fangs across her neck. 'Mmm....' she allows him to do what he wishes, slowly trailing clawtips in return along up his sides.

Clawing softly, pulling, shredding her shirt as he takes ahold of her massive supple breasts, she whimpers quietly as she pulls him close. His fangs graze across her neck as his hands tighten on her breasts, squeezing them softly. She murmurs again, sliding a hand down his side, slowly rubbing herself along his groin. Trailing down her body with his hands, his manhood begins to harden, he slips down to her waist. She squirms rubbing against him, allowing her bodily needs to guide her more than her mind as she slips a hand between them and strokes his member.

The key suddenly appears in his hand as the lock to the chastity belt clicks and slides it off her. Softly growling, she gently caresses him with clawtips causing him to shiver slightly. Taking her legs, he spreads them wide making her look down at him. Placing her hands on his shoulders as he looks back up at her as he comes up from underneath her. Following his gaze, she feels a yearning from inside. 'Yes?' he grins as he comes up under her legs. *Have me your way.. please.. m'lord,' she pleads quietly.

Raising an eyebrow, since she is always the one deciding otherwise, he shifts behind her and pushes her down to the floor, exposing her from the behind. She kneels to the cold floor allowing the coolness chill her hot flesh. Rising from behind, he places his massive tip against the smooth tanned flesh of her tush, sliding it slowly along her moist lips, making her shiver and pushing back at him. Slowly he slides his tip between her lips, teasingly slow, watching as he presses further into her tight hole. Whining from the floor, she gasps inbetween.

Slowly he pushes further into her tightness, leaning forward to the point that she convulses into a shudder, emitting a low groan. Gripping at her waist, he pulls her back onto him as he slides forward. She squirms more onto him.. shuddering still gasping as she feels his manhood stretch her all the more. 'Yess!' he grins, watching her, pushing forward still. Wanting to have all of him inside of her, she continues to push up against him under a series of grunts and gasps.

Gripping her hips tighter still, he pulls back suddenly as he thrusts forward, burying himself to the hilt deep inside her clutching womanhood. Snapping back her head with a loud cry, 'AAAAAHH!!' he grins slightly, staying there, allowing her time to adjust, stretching her slowly. 'Mmmm...' remembering, feeling, slowly she gyrates back onto him with a low groan. He smiles, slowly moving inside of her, gently at first, causing her to shudder and groan more. He softly works into her, speeding slightly, moving almost all the way out and back in slowly.

Adjusting to his length and size, she convulses still in shudders as he keeps sliding in and out of her until she's gotten used to him again, easing her hips gently towards him as the resistance slowly fades. She meets up with his motions, pushing back yearningly. Still softly, he guides himself into her, moving slightly faster, moving her hips with him as he slips one hand down her front and between her legs to softly rub her clit. Emitting a low growl, she gyrates back to him. He grins at her growls, motioning faster now, he slides deeper and quicker, wanting to hear her.

Squirming, she meets his thrusts, forcing herself back to him, growling between the thrustings. He smiles slightly, moving into her faster now, beginning himself to grunt softly with each powerful thrust. Wanting, she yearns for the thunder of the ride, but holds back another shudder. He moves faster still, his hips bucking into her as he grunts louder, thrusting further, deeper. She digs her claws into the floor, pushing back hungrily into him with whimpering growls. He grins at the noise, driving harder and takes her deeper still, speeding up a little more than before, causing her to lick at the night's air through gasps. Unable to restrain the shudder, she spasms. Grinning at her bodily reactions, he thrusts and drives even more harder.

Crying out a low twisted howl of pleasure, she motions in his tact with him. Hearing her howl he grins even more pulls all the way out and then pushes back in as hard as possible moaning loudly. She emits a low deep growl, forcing now back powerfully back at him, shifting to a snarl. He works himself hard into her, her noises enticing him to drive deeper each time, as he begins to moan loudly himself, his finger still working at her clit, rubbing it.

Whining, she tries to move away from his clitrubbing finger, convulsing into another violent shudder. His finger still rubs her softly whilst he drives deeper still into her, his own moanings louder now. Writhing under his hammerings and fingers, she gasps out between cries. 'Yess!!' he growls softly, rubbing her joybutton until she orgasms, pushing further, getting close to his own peak as his body shudders. She tenses like a wire, and explodes into a violent spasm, crying out. 'YESS!!' he thrusts more a few times before he spasms, slowing down before he withdraws leaving her groaning on the floor.

Blackie67
Blackie67
26 Followers