The Negative Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slowride_
Slowride_
23 Followers

On Friday she asked me what I was doing that weekend and I told her that Sgt Roy Bartmess was having a going away party at the Lazy J in town Saturday night. Like me, he was being transferred to Germany. The Lazy J was a big country and western nightclub and the only one it's size within 50 miles, so it was always a lively place. I told her Andrea and Dan would be there. Linda knew Sgt Bartmess because he was always in and out of the office due to his job as a desk Sergeant at the MP station, and he was obviously happily married; hence no threat to Linda.

"You're welcome to come. I think Roy would appreciate seeing you there."

A devilish grin lit up her face, "Are you asking me out?"

"No Linda, I wouldn't ask you out to a nightclub with 20 of my closest, drunken friends. I'm more the dining by candlelight and long walks on the beach kinda guy, and that only works one on one."

"I don't think I can make it, I'm going to be busy most of Saturday."

"Do what you gotta do. There's going to be quite a crowd. A bunch of the MP's, and from what I hear the MP groupies will be there as well."

"What are MP groupies?"

"Just a group of five or six girls that hang out with the guys. And no, they are not like rock groupies, we're mostly just friends. Although I do hear that a couple of them like to grab the short-timers before they leave for a little no strings fun." I wriggled my eyebrows at her and grinned. "I really hope you can make it though, we're meeting there at nine pm."

"I don't know Chris."

"No problem either way." I said, then went about my day.

Saturday night Paul drove us over to the Lazy J from the barracks. We walked in at 8:45 and the club was already about half full and we looked for the long table we had reserved for the party. It was toward the back of the big room behind the dance floor. Roy's wife had come in earlier and decorated it with short-timer banners and other party favors. A few seats were taken already, so Paul and I sat with our backs to the dance floor and ordered a pitcher of beer. The live music wouldn't start until 9 and nobody was dancing to the canned stuff. Paul went to the Men's room and when he came back he had a big grin on his face.

"You'll never guess who's hiding at a little table over in the corner by the bar."

I turned to look and there was Linda way across the room sitting alone and sipping on a drink. I don't know if she saw us come in, but she was keeping an eye on the door and never looked our way. I let her be; she'd find her way over eventually. A couple of minutes later Roy and his wife walked in trailed by a bunch of the guys and the whole gaggle of groupies. Dan and Andrea were right behind them.

I got up and waved them over, and the table filled up quickly. Linda saw the group and came across the floor. Everyone was finding a spot and Andrea made room for Linda next to her and Dan, which was directly across the table from me.

I looked at her and smiled, "Nice of you to make it, ready to have some fun?"

She smiled, "We'll see."

The beer and drinks were delivered and it was time to get the party started. Paul stood and offered up a toast to Carl and his wife. He told Carl how great it was to work for him, and thanked his wife Maria for hosting all the BBQ's for the single guys and giving them a touch of home. We all let them know they would definitely be missed.

The music started and it became a bit more difficult to have a conversation. It wasn't long before the groupies were dragging me to the dance floor when it was my turn, and I gave it my best. I noticed that Linda had danced exactly twice, once with Carl and once with Dan. She had shot down every guy other than those two attached gentlemen.

It was after eleven and I only had a couple of chances to talk with Linda during band breaks. ActualIy, I was being aloof, just playing the game. She and Andrea were thick as thieves though, and by the looks Andrea was giving me I believe I might have been the subject of their discussion a time or two. Paul had duty in the morning and had to split, so I figured I'd catch a ride back to the barracks with one of the guys, or take a cab if it came to that. I was being cool and not drinking too much, I couldn't afford to be drunk and trying to find a ride home, too much bad shit had happened to GI's in that situation.

I came back from another trip to the dance floor with a groupie when Linda looked over at me and said, "Aren't you going to ask me to dance?"

I laughed, "It seems to me that you've shot down every unattached guy that's asked you tonight. I don't like the odds."

"Why don't you ask and find out?"

"Sorry, but I don't think I could stand the rejection. I'm afraid the ball's in your court missy."

She just shook her head and laughed, while Andrea was mouthing the word 'asshole' to me with a grin. The party was thinning out, and pretty soon there were just a few of us left. A slow song started and Linda stood up and walked around to my side of the table. She reached down and grabbed my hand, "C'mon smart ass!"

I smiled, and got really nervous. A slow song and I was going to put my hands on this phenomenal woman. She pulled us into the middle of the crowd and turned toward me, she looked nervous as well. She had her dark hair up and was wearing a knee length creamy yellow sun dress. The contrast with her tan olive skin was amazing, and the body moving beneath it was intoxicating. As I placed my hands on her waist she stepped into me and slipped her arms around my neck. There were a couple of inches between us, and I looked into her eyes and smiled.

"What are you grinning at?"

"Hey, I'm the guy dancing with the most beautiful lady in the room, I have a right to be proud."

She smiled and said, "Wanna really make 'em jealous?"

"How do I do that?"

She answered by pressing that wonderful body against me while pulling my head toward hers. I could feel her firm breasts on my chest as she raised her lips to mine and gave me the softest sweetest kiss that I have ever had the pleasure to receive. My cock stiffened slightly, and as she pressed her hips into me she smiled.

"Oh my, I think you liked that as much as I did."

I was stunned by her kiss, and somewhat embarrassed by my reaction to her. I held her close to me and craved another of those sweet soft kisses, but remembered the game. She needed to take charge, every kiss needed to be her kiss. I hugged her to me with one hand in the small of her back and the other lightly massaging her neck. I felt her relax and snuggle her head into my chest. I've always been a touchy guy with my hands. I love the feel of feminine curves and skin, and was always willing to offer up a back and neck massage. It was a great way to bridge the intimacy gap.

The song ended and I reluctantly released her from my arms. We started toward our table where I saw Andrea grinning from ear to ear and clapping her hands over her head. Nice, our own little cheering section. We made it about halfway to the table when another slow song started and Linda pulled us back to the dance floor with a big grin on her gorgeous face.

My cock was still straining in my pants. I wasn't hard, but had stiffened up enough to be noticed. I wasn't hung like a horse; some women could take it all, fewer couldn't, and thickness was occasionally an issue. We were back on the dance floor and she immediately pressed her body into mine, lightly rubbing her belly against the front of my jeans. I was a bit confused at how to proceed, I wasn't sure if she was just teasing me, or wanting more. I had put her up on a pedestal, and even though she'd kissed me and was currently torturing my cock, it still wasn't dawning on me that I had a shot with this woman. It was just too big a fantasy for me to believe.

We started to sway to the music again holding each other close. We were staring into each others eyes and she again pulled my face toward hers. Damn her lips were intoxicating. This time I felt the wetness of her tongue and teased mine out to taste her. It was like opening the flood gates in her. She kissed me back with urgency and our tongues did a slow dance along with our bodies. I broke the kiss and hugged her to me as I slid my hand down to the top of her wonderful bottom. I was a young man in heat and needed to get control of myself. My god, my lust meter was redlined and she was doing all those things a wily female does to keep it there.

The song came to an end and I just held her and looked into her eyes. We broke the spell and I looked over her shoulder at our table and it was empty, completely empty. We walked over and her handbag was on her chair under her sweater. There was a piece of paper lying on top of it with a smiley face and 'about damn time' written below.

She looked at me with a mixture of lust and what I thought was fear, and I tried to think.

"What now Linda? My ride back to the barracks is gone, and all I can think about is kissing you."

She apparently thought that was a good idea and she kissed me again. With the absence of the noise, I could hear her making faint mewing sounds into my mouth. I was fighting my desire to run my hands all over her body. 'control yourself Chris, control yourself.'

I should tell you at this point that I was no amateur at kissing. My little group of high school friends had practiced kissing all the way back to Junior High. The girls critiqued the boys and vice versa, then we practiced some more. It was inevitable that we'd eventually take it further, and I lost my virginity at 14 to my first girlfriend.

I had just turned 18 halfway through my senior year in high school when mom sold our house. We moved into an apartment complex while she was searching for a beach condo to buy. She had no idea that she had moved us into a singles complex. It was the seventies, and sex was abundant. It wasn't long before several older ladies were hitting on me, and thanks to their patience I learned the art of pleasing a woman, and I studied hard.

"Do you want to go back to my place?"

She was at war with herself, I could see it in her eyes. I hadn't talked to her intimately enough to know much about her past experiences with men. I knew she had married at 18 and that she had divorced the year before. This offer was obviously a huge step for her. God, she looked so vulnerable and so adorable.

"Only if you're comfortable with that sweetie, I'd love to."

I could see her wavering, but the second she made up her mind she got a determined look on her face and pulled me toward the door. We held hands as we crossed the parking lot. We got close to her car she handed me her keys and I opened her door for her. She had gotten quiet, and I knew she was nervous and way outside her comfort zone.

She lived outside the town of Rosepine. To get there we had to head straight down Highway171 for about 12 miles. About halfway between the Lazy J and Rosepine was the turn off for Fort Polk. I pulled out onto the highway and headed south. A couple of miles into the drive Linda found her voice.

"I don't think this is such a good idea Chris."

"It's ok Linda, I understand. Would you mind dropping me off at the barracks?"

We were approaching the Fort Polk turn off and I didn't wait for her to answer as I put on the blinker and started to move into the left turn lane. I could feel her staring at me, then she reached over and pulled the wheel back to the right so we would continue toward her place. I reached over and held her hand and tried my damndest not to smile.

She pointed out the little dirt road that led to her place and we pulled up in front of her cute little two bedroom house. I walked around and opened her car door. As she got out I pulled her gently to me and said, "You don't have to do anything you're not comfortable with, ok? I'll respect you no matter what you decide."

She just looked up at me and nodded then led me to her front door. Once inside, she offered me a seat on her couch as she lit a couple of candles and turned down the lights. She came to me and I stood, taking her in my arms and just holding her while swaying to imaginary music. Our lips came together in soft lingering kisses, occasionally sharing our tongues, our lips getting wet and sliding across each other. It was heaven, and as badly as I wanted her, I could have just kissed her all night and been happy. Our lips were meant for each other.

"Touch me Chris, please touch me."

I had been running my hands up and down her back slowly massaging as I went, but she wanted more. I moved my hand gently across the swell of her backside and traced my fingers across both swells. I brought my hand to her hip and waist and continued up her side grazing the edge of her breast. Her breath was ragged as I slid my hand across her chest and cupped her heavy breast. I used my thumb to stroke her nipple, which was creating a sizable bump through her bra and cotton dress. She let out a soft moan and slammed her lips to mine in a frantic aggressive kiss.

I moved backward toward the couch taking her with me. Somewhere in this erotic fog of lust I remembered not to push her, she had to want this, and take what she wanted. I sat and pulled her toward me and she did the very thing I had hoped she would do. She straddled my lap facing me causing her dress to bunch at her hips. Her panty clad pussy was pressing on my hard cock through my Jeans, and I could feel her burning heat though the layers of our clothes. I rested my hands on her hips then ran them up her back and pulled her toward me. She came willingly and her mouth pressed softly against mine.

Leaning forward had caused her clit to come into contact with my denim covered cock as she began to lightly move her hips. I slipped my hand down to her ass and pulled her tighter against me applying more pressure. Her kiss became more urgent and she began whimpering while her soft, thick tongue flailed in my mouth. Her hips moved faster, with more urgency, and I felt she was close to cumming.

She suddenly broke contact and fell off my lap onto the couch beside me. She was trying to catch her breath and had a wild look in her eyes.

"I can't do this Chris, I just can't do this."

She was breathing hard and looked so vulnerable and confused. Her dress was still bunched at her waist and her legs were open enough for me to see her panties snug up against her mons. I could have taken her then, knowing she wouldn't have the will to stop me. Play the game to the end I reminded myself, the reward would be worth it.

I reached over and softly stroked her face then took her hand in mine.

"It's ok Linda, I told you that you didn't have to do anything you weren't comfortable with. I just want to thank you for trusting me this much. Do you want to talk about it?"

"What I want to do is attack you, you evil, evil man."

With a hint of laughter and still trying to catch her breath, she straightened her dress covering herself; she grabbed and squeezed my hand.

"What's stopping you babe?"

"It's a long story Chris. My ex and I didn't have the greatest relationship. He wasn't the nicest guy in the world, and somewhere along the way I decided I didn't want to take a chance and bring that back into my life. Hence the ice princess." She saw the surprised look on my face and continued, "Didn't you think I knew about that?"

"We're not all like that Linda."

"I know Chris. Believe me, the girls have worked hard to convince me of that. But it's a huge step for me. Please, just be patient ok?"

She snuggled up against me and I held her for a bit. She yawned, then I did as well. It was after one in the morning and it had been a long day.

"It's ok sweetie. I'll give you all the room you need, if you'll find me a blanket and pillow and I'll be happy to sleep right here. It's a bit late to drive back to the post."

I might have read it wrong, but I thought she had a look of disappointment on her face.

She was in turmoil and that was ok. She had a pent up orgasm roiling inside her, but she had made the decision not to let it go, or she was scared to. She got to her shaky feet and walked back into the hall and emerged a minute later with a blanket, sheet, and pillow. My mind was reeling, damn, she was going to do this, cut it off right here.

I got up off the couch and she made my bed. I pulled my shirt over my head and she got her first look and my naked upper body. I had a light covering of brown hair on my chest and a treasure trail on my abs that disappeared into my jeans. I had been surfing and swimming since I was little, and since joining the Army I had been working on bulking up for added strength,

She finished readying the couch and I walked over and took her in my arms.

"It's really ok Linda. The last thing you need is to feel uncomfortable, or pushed into something you don't want." I placed a soft kiss on her lips and released her.

She said a hundred things with her eyes, but never a word. She blew out the candles, shut off the lights, then turned and walked toward her bedroom. Her door closed quietly with a great deal of finality. I slipped out of my jeans, leaving my boxers on, and laid down on the couch suddenly feeling defeated and very tired. My head hit the pillow and I lay there for about 15 minutes staring into space replaying the evening. With the moon providing the only light through her living room window, the last of my sexual high crashed and burned, as I started to drift away.

Something touched my face and I came back to my senses. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Linda kneeling beside the couch gently stroking my cheek. She was clad only in a very full lacy white bra and matching panties.

As our eyes met she whispered, "You bastard,"

As she rose from the floor she took my hand and pulled me from the couch. She led me to her bedroom which reminded me of an old Victorian bed and breakfast suite. It was candlelit, full of antiques, and very erotic. She had prepared her nest before retrieving me from my isolation, she walked to her four poster bed and slid in under the covers as I moved in beside her. We lay on our sides facing each other and I pulled her to me.

"I've only been with one other man Chris, and I've only had an orgasm by my own hand. From what I've seen you are much bigger than he was so please, be gentle with me."

As in heat as I was, I could have just held her. With her admission, she'd just given me the keys to her heart. I knew what I could make her feel, but she had no idea. I'd seen and felt her enormous passion, and it churned inside her like a drug. I knew I was about to unleash something in her that she would crave the rest of her life.

If I'd learned anything of value sexually in my short life, it was that there was a large group of men out there that had absolutely no idea that pleasing a woman was the greatest gift of all. I'd known guys that would chase women incessantly and when they caught one they attacked in a selfish need to get their rocks off, then wondered why the girls never came back for more. I'd been taught to please, and that's what pleased me. It wasn't subservience, it was power. We could fuck, or we could make deep intimate love. You can do both when you make love; funny how so many guys, and a few girls as well, don't get that.

I wanted her to feel loved and cherished. I wanted to say thank you for accepting me, for granting me the honor of being here beside you. I set out to remove any lingering regrets she might have, and it started with a touch. We were lying on our sides cradling each other, and I started sliding my hand across the skin of her back. I whispered a description of what I felt. I described the velvety soft skin of her back, the perfect curve of her hip, the feel of her silk panties on my fingertips.

Slowride_
Slowride_
23 Followers