The Neglected Wife

Story Info
An anonymous encounter leaves wife confused but fulfilled.
2.2k words
4.15
59.7k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You've been feeling neglected. You've been longing for some romance. You're desperately needing some attention. But most of all you want some cock! And tonight you have every intention of getting some. So this evening after preparing yourself for a night of romance with your husband, you playfully hint to him that you are ready for bed, and for him to turn off the computer come with you. You've lit 2 tea candles in your bedroom that are softly flickering and glowing in the dim light. Your skin is perfumed and smooth. And your mind and body are aching for his touch as you lay on the bed wearing his favorite lingerie and waiting for him to join you. But as you wait, it is apparent that he is deeply engrossed with his computer work as is not coming.

At the same time I was walking past your house and noticed a dimly lit window. I though perhaps there was a problem or the beginning of a house fire so I walked to the window and looked in. Seeing you lying on the bed in your neglige with the glow of the candles gently illuminating your body nearly took my breath away. I wondered why you were alone at a time like this so I decided to look into the front room window as it was lit too. I saw your husband at the computer and he seemed solely focused on his task at hand. As I watched him work, I decided that no woman should be alone at a time like this. So after looking around and ensuring no one was watching, I moved quickly through the night shadows to the back of the house and found the door unlocked. I entered and quietly shut the door behind me. Then silently made my way through the home and from a distance, peered around a corner to find your husband still hard at work on his computer and oblivious to my intrusion.

I then moved slowly to the dimly lit doorway of your room and peeked inside. Once again my heart began to race at the sight of you. 'Close your eyes' I whispered hoping you would not discern my whisper from that of your husbands. And as I saw you begin to grin with anticipation and close your eyes, it was apparent that you thought he had finally come to join you. As I walked toward you I picked up a scarf from a stack on your dresser and tied it snugly across your eyes. Still smiling and thinking I was him, you allowed your blindfold to be secured while enjoying the thought of him being unusually naughty with you tonight.

After your blindfold was in place you softly spoke his name while reaching upward for him to kiss you. Your voice was not loud enough to carry to the front room but I could not take the risk of being discovered. So I took another scarf from the stack and placed it across your mouth, silencing you from any further vocalizations. Then just barely touching you, I slid my hands across your shoulders and slowly down each arm to your wrists. Once there I tied another scarf around each wrist and lifted both above your head where I tied them to the headboard. You began to squirm with anticipation and I enjoyed watching your helpless body tensing and relaxing to my touch as I again began barely touching your skin, tracing and teasing from your tied wrists back toward your shoulders.

This time my fingers moved past your shoulders and slowly downward toward your chest where I began playfully encircling each of your tight nipples. I knew you were enjoying my touch by the movements of your body and the soft moans that were escaping from behind your gag. I then lowered my lips and began lightly kissing my way around each of your breasts until I reached your nipples. I lightly suckled and teased each of them while continuing to softly caress your skin moving my hands upward and down along your left and right sides. As I finished with each nipple I began kissing and licking my way downward toward your stomach. Once there I paused briefly to regain my composure and admire the sight of you as you pulled tightly against the restraints. You desperately wanted me to continue as you fought to free your hands, but to no avail. After a brief moment of allowing you struggle, I once again leaned toward you. This time I barely touched my tongue to your soft pussy lips and was delighted when I found them soaked and coated with warm sticky cum. This has obviously been a fantasy of yours for a long time and now the man you love is turning your fantasy into reality. Or is he?

You gasp for breath as you pull your hips sharply from the mattress and press them toward my tongue. I pull back slightly to once again tease you while I lick and suck your delicious cum from each of your tender lips. Your moans of delight are music to my ears as I lick each one clean. I then begin to press my tongue between your pussy lips and begin exploring and licking and sucking each of your soft lips until I find your tight little clit. Once again you began pulling hard against the ties and moaning into your gag. My tongue began tracing its way around and around the base of your tight clit while intentionally avoiding its tender tip.

Then once I thought you had been teased enough, I drag my tongue upward from its base to its tight, tender little peak and begin pressing and sucking on it. Your hips rose immediately and sharply to my mouth as you desperately tried to free your hands. The orgasm that has been building deep inside you finally exploded to the surface and you began involuntarily pumping your hips hard upward and back. I continued to lick and tease your clit while you cry out in pleasure, spraying and soaking my mouth and face with your hot sticky cum. Your back arches and falls as wave after wave of pleasure releases through your body. And while riding each of your movements, I keep my mouth pressed tight to your pussy lips while my tongue continues its assault on your clit throughout your entire orgasm.

Your mind raced as I had never done anything like this to you before. OMG, why did we wait so long? You've never felt anything so good in your entire life. And although you realized that you just soaked my face and sheets with your cum, you don't care. No man you've ever been with, or toy you've ever owned has ever brought you to this level of pleasure before. And as you begin to relax and catch your breath, you could tell by the softening pressure I was applying to your clit that it wasn't over yet.

I continued to lick and suck the hot cum from your pussy lips and thighs. Once finished, I shift my body and kneel between your legs, forcing them open wide. I slipped my thumb between your well lubed pussy lips and begin once again rubbing your tight, tender little clit. 'Mmmmmmmmmm' you moan into your gag. 'That feels soooooo good.' And as your body begins to respond and rock slowly upward an back to my touch, I place the tip of my cock to your slit and push forward just enough for it to slip between your slick lips. I then press it to your clit and continue to rock forward and back, teasing your clit with my cock head while dragging its thick textured shaft upward and down between your tight wet pussy lips. The desire for my cock is driving you wild and all you want to feel is me deep inside of you. You try to push yourself onto me while fighting against your bonds but your wrists remain tied tight and you cannot escape. Nor can you force your pussy onto my cock as I pull back slightly while keeping my cock in constant contact with your now overly tender clit.

Your lust for my cock is now frantic and you beg and plead louder into your gag for me to fuck you while still rocking upward and down, pushing your pussy hard against me. I worry about your husband hearing us so I stop for a moment and listen, and hear typing on the keyboard. I grin and think to myself, 'hes so wrapped up in things out there that he has no idea that his wife is in his bedroom begging a stranger to fuck her.' Then another thought crosses my mind and I cant help but smile. 'Neither does she!'

I turn my attention back to you and decide I've done enough of this cock teasing. So I remove my cum soaked shaft and place the tip of my cock head at the entrance to your pussy. And as I begin to ease myself inside of you, I can feel the muscles in your body constricting and hear you whimpering and gasping for breath. Your body tightens as you feel every inch of my thick cock filling your pussy while I slowly push myself deeper and deeper inside. You pussy feels amazing and as I begin pumping and thrusting my hard throbbing cock into you faster and faster, you begin to shake uncontrollably and beg me to fuck you hard. You realize something feels different than it did the last time we made love. My cock feels so much fuller and longer and harder than ever before.

But in the throws of tonight's passion, it is a fleeting comparison that you quickly dismiss while enjoying how good I'm making you feel. You lift your hips high and hard and meet each of my thrusts as your passion for my cock increases. As I continue pumping your pussy fuller and harder and faster, your moans become shallower and you feel another orgasm welling up inside you. Your pussy is melting around my thick cock as I force myself inside you harder and deeper. You mind and body swims in pleasure as I continue to pound you relentlessly. Then you feel your orgasm begin to overtake you. Your back arches high off the mattress, you thrust your hips hard into mine. Your hands pull hard against the scarfs tethered to the headboard and gasp for one last breath. Then your body explodes sending waves of pleasure from your head to your toes. I can feel your hot cum soaking my cock and balls and can feel you body writhing wildly in passion below me.

The feeling of your pussy groping and milking my cock sends me over the edge. All the muscles in my body tighten and I gasp for breath. With one final thrust, I force my throbbing shaft deep inside you. My cock explodes filling your womb with load after load of my hot cum. I can feel my cum mixing with yours and coating my cock with your warm sticky honey. You can also feel your pussy overflowing with cum as it soaks and drips from each of your pussy lips. We press and lock our bodies together as we cum hard against each other. Savoring and sharing the passion between us.

As we begin to relax and catch our breath, I remember the circumstances and realize that I have just violated another mans wife in their own bed. So while you are still recovering, I withdraw my cock and kiss you gently on the lips. Then speak my first word aloud since. 'Delicious.' I then stand next to the bed while putting my pants back on and enjoy the sight of you. Hands still tied. Blindfolded. Pussy still dripping with my cum. You really were delicious.

You immediately stop between your deep breaths and wonder why my voice had changed slightly. Perhaps it was because I was still trying to catch my breath. Perhaps I was just as choked up as you are now. Perhaps...perhaps...? But once again, in the heat of the moment it is not important. What is important is being released so that you can wrap your arms tightly around me, press your lips to mine and enjoy the afterglow of the passion you just shared with me. Your husband. The man you love.

Before leaving, I check to ensure that your husband is still occupied. Sure enough, hes still glued to the computer screen and typing away on his keyboard. I reach toward the headboard and barely loosen one of the scarfs that tie your hands. It will be enough to allow you to eventually free yourself. I turn and quietly move back through the home using the same route I used to enter. And after quietly shutting the door behind me I slip to the front room window to watch what I know will soon be an amusing yet confusing moment. And as if on cue you arrive at the same doorway you stood in an hour ago. Then you looked so fresh and enticing in your lingerie, hinting to you husband to join you in bed. But now while still looking enticing, you look well used and freshly fucked. You husband notices your entrance and says 'I'm sorry honey. I've been busy on here but I'm almost finished. I'll be in soon.'

All you can do is stand there disoriented and confused as my cum continues to leak from your pussy and drip down the inside of your thighs.